Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Path Of Shadows [Roku]

Dono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dono had just graduated from the ninja academy, staying true to his unbreakable will he had on his mind the idea of growing stronger, to learn from great ninja of the sand. The first thought that crossed his mind was the Anbu corps, he knew for a fact that was a good place to start. Recalling the rumors of the Ninja of the shadows, the idea of learning from great ninja made him quite excitable. Maybe he would find another uchiha to take him under his wing, or at least someone that would help him get stronger. Before visiting the obsidian place he went by the grave of his father, where he then kneeled down and begun to pray. Asking his father for forgiveness and guidance, even though this was against his dying wishes; Dono just wanted to become stronger.

After he finished his prayer, He arose from his kneeling position as his digits begun to coil a bit until a clenched fist was made with a look of determination in his black occuli. Making his way to the Place many thoughts would cross his mind, each one was filled with a different emotion. He mainly thought about how the ninja of the anbu conducted themselves, or if they were scary as everyone says. Biting down on his teeth as a clenching sound emitted from it, he arrived at the place; The place was huge and definitely interesting for its size. Taking a deep breath before he pushed the place door open, when he did he made his way to the Anbu Corps HQ. Placing his upper appendages to the side of his body, as his upper torso bent forward as he exclaimed. "Hello! I am Dono and I wish to join the Anbu Corps!!", he stood there in silence as he awaited a reply, hopefully it was good.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Another Young One'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]Within the confines of the ANBU Headquarters, Roku would once more be locked up within a room he had secured for himself to devote to his investigations associated to the Daimyo and the pieces that seemed to be linked to him. At this point, every inch of the room would be coated and his level of frustration would be growing. Before he could get to flustered by the never ending cycle of madness that seemed to envelop the country and village, there would be a buzz come over the communication device.

"Sennin. There is a young Genin that has entered the complex announcing he wishes to join the corps. Orders?"

Roku would take up his metallic, skull-like mask and secure it upon his head before finally responding;

"This is Tenken. I will handle this."

With that said, he would pull up his cloak and begin to slowly make his ways through the twist and turns of the innards of the headquarters. He still had some plans to change up the interior of this location, but that was something he would work with at a later time. Within the span of several minutes, the cloaked figure would finally appear before the boy who had entered the building and exclaimed he wanted to join. The glowing red eyes of the ANBU Sennin, Tenken, would glare at the boy standing before him. From the mask would come a grainy, deep voice that seemed unnatural, a neat little electronic trick that had been designed for the mask itself.

"You wish to join the Corps? Why?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=blue][b][size=5]Tenken[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7b90cce1f4be907312a0ace5db50709f2124b377_hq_zpsuiwnrfai.gif

Rank ANBU Sennin
Epithet: Heavenly Punishment
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Blood Type: O Negative
ANBU Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Dono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After waiting for a few minutes, Dono was greeted by a man in a metallic mask, his first thought was that this man had to be the leader. Taking a moment to take in the man's figure, he wasn't scared or even a bit worried, Dono could feel a strong aura leaking off him. In a strange way this made him really excited, he would smile ear to ear as he responded confidently and looking into his red occuli. " Well sir! I heard the Anbu corps had very strong members, and I want to become a stronger ninja and serve my village! Plus the uniforms look very cool!" Clapping his hands to his face, as a red mark was left. He did this to relax himself a bit, he didn't want to seem like a child but honestly that is what he was. He couldn't help the idea of being stronger and going on missions. It gave him a sense of pride and happiness, plus he wouldn't have to be a home for a while, so when he'd come back from missions his mom might miss him.

His left upper appanedage would raise a bit, as his forearm bent at a forty five degree angle to rub the back of his Snow White hair," if I do get to join, and I get really good I would like to be know as the Snow devil of the sand, it has a really cool ring to it don't ya think?"

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'World of Grey'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]The boy was excited, seemed to have passion and all the sheen and shine that came with just exiting the academy. The world, unfortunately, wasn't one too accommodating to that type of soul.

"I appreciate your initiative and your passion. It is commendable to want to serve your village, but the ANBU is more than that."

The 6'2" Sennin of the ANBU, well one of the two Sennin, would hold out both of his hands before him. His right hand would raise up higher than the left.

"In one hand, you are an elite member of the village, a guardian of sorts. You do things to protect the village, even getting missions that ask you to rescue or protect someone or a group. Very heroic."

His right would lower as his left hand would now raise up higher.

"On the other hand, you may be ask to pull the information from an individual using any means necessary. You may be ask to kill a person to save the village or kill multiple people for the sake of one person. There is a side of this branch that is carved in flesh and tainted in blood. Very far from heroic."

His hands would both lower and return to his cloak.

"Have you killed? Do you wish to be placed in a situation where you could be killed? Entering the ANBU is stepping out of a world of black and white and into one steeped heavily in grey."

Tenken did not wish to shy away the realities of this branch from the young shinobi. It was his responsibility that those who wished to enter fully understood what it was they were signing up for.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Dono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving a light sigh as his body started tense a bit, the large mans aura was now a bit overwhelming, as he explained the the first choice. He would quickly think about it, being a hero would make his mother proud, but being the center of attention wasn't something he wanted. To much attention would make him a target for certain people, not really wanting to be on anyone hit list yet, this option seemed too simple, and not his ideal of protecting his village. Now hearing the second one, ideas would race through his head. No, he hadn't had the chance to kill anyone, but it's not like he hadn't thought about it, there were times where he thought killing would be to much, but now his thought pattern was a bit different. After seeing his fathers eyes ripped out infront of him, that fear that stopped his body from moving. He didn't want to have that happen ever again, he wanted to be someone who would act in the eyes of a monster and fight, or atleast die trying. Being presented with such simple ideological paths, of course coming here his mind had been made up. Taking a deep breath before finding his reslove, looking up at the tall male. His eyes filled with determination and passion, his eyes brimmed with fire as he nodded to him.

" I will learn the ways of the Anbu Corps, fighting whatever enemy dare attacks our boarders, I know this world is kill or be killed all to well. I may be young but the world has shown its true colors to me, and I will return the favor to whom ever try's to attack the village hidden in the sand. I want to be an Anbu, and I want to become a stronger ninja. This is the best place for me, so I ask of you to take me as your newest recruit, and if possible become my Sensei."</p>

His upper body would bend forward as the aura he now gave off was serious, not backing down from this path he chosen, he awaited the males reply.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Your Name'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]He would listen to the boy once more fortify his passion and eagerness to join the ranks of those that wear masks. Still, the boy was young. This was a harsh path that he could not simply rush into. Tenken would swiftly flick the forward of the boy, providing him a sudden sting that would probably not feel the best for the next few seconds.

"That is what humanity lingers in me giving you one last warning to back out, but you don't seem like you'll give up that easily. So instead of having you run around recklessly putting your life in danger, I will enlist you as an ANBU in Training. Consider this a probationary period where you can prove to me that you belong in our ranks. If you do not hold your own or act recklessly while operating in this role I will immediately expel you from our ranks. If you can agree to those terms I will need two things from you."

Once more he would produce his right arm from his black cloak and extend it outwards.

"First, I wish to know your full given name. After you give me your name you are to never use or utter it again while working in any capacity as an ANBU. This is something you must never forget."

Withing his right arm a mask would suddenly begin to form.

"This is a temporary mask for now. Second, you will need a code name. Snow Devil has some charm to it, but I don't think it makes as good of a call sign/code name as it does an epithet. So tell me, young one, who are you?"
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Dono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quickly feeling a small strike to his head, the quick stinging sensation would last for a few moments as his hands would quickly cover the spot he was struck. It was red for a moment, as he made a clicking noise that would echo a bit taking a moment to gather himself a bit, before looking into the males eyes. They still held the fire and passion as the flick didn't stop his resolve. Listening to his explanation, as he nodded a bit taking all the information in and understanding, a smile would come onto his face at his words. Tapping the side of his cranium with his index finger as the man asked his name before answering he thought of another code name, bringing himself back into the conversation.

"I am Dono Uchiha, I'm a proud Uchiha clan member thought I have yet to awaken my sharingan, so I can't call myself a full fledged member of the Uchiha, heh heh.."

A slight sweat drop of embarrassment would slowly life down his face, as he explained his reason for feeling this way, looking at the mask he was given, it was an odd looking item. Was it an animal or just a horribly painted zombie mask? Either way it was temporary so, he hopped he'd get a cooler one. Looking at the make a bit more to examine it, his occuli gazed up at the male.

"A code name? Hm, Snow Devil would be cool because of my white hair... But if you have something cooler?"

His mannerism had changed to that of a child teasing someone else, as if he knew his name was pretty awesome and whatever name the man thought of would be lame.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Your Name pt 2'| ANBU Corps Arc said:
[col]It seemed the young Uchiha was fixated on 'Snow Devil' as his moniker.

Dono, aye? Well getting his eyes unlocked would be a big resource to have for our branch, so that is even more reason to give the little shit a shot. If he can maintain this stubborn drive he will do just fine, but sometimes things don't work out that way. Either way, it will be up to him on if he survives this crash course or not.

"I am not here to give you a code name."

Hitting him with the bluntness right out the gate.

"If you wish to go by Snow Devil that is fine. Whenever you are ready, utilize that mask or another if you happen to have something else in mind, and proceed to the missions office. Make sure you are wearing your mask, check in with your code name and pick up an assignment. Your progression will be monitored by myself or another ranked member of the corps. I look forward to seeing what you are capable of, Snow Devil."

The mask would be a rather plain, solid white mask that lacked the flair of some of the other ANBU's mask, but it was just a temporary item so the boy could wear it upon exiting the complex to keep from people seeing him leaving. From now on, when doing anything ANBU related and within the confines of the prison and headquarters he would need to abandon his name, his face and place the mask upon himself and go by his new name.
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Dono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quickly knocked out the gate as he landed on his back, his mask was conveniently next to him, Dono would sit up as he hand carsses his cheek a bit as he smirked. He could tell he was holding back a lot, deep down this would excite Dono even more to see a glimpse of how strong he was. Laughing a bit as his digits coliled around his plan Anbu mask, a smirk still on his face as he placed it upon his face.

"Tch, looking down on me will be something you'll regret one day old man, heh, but I accept everything and anything you try to throw at me! Besides snow devil is gonna be a name that the other villages will cower in fear, it'll be a long road but all I have is time. I guess I shouldn't waste it and just jump in? I don't have anything else going on. So why not, now.... Um.... Where is the mission room?! Gah some Sensei All he spewed was riddles and ideological things, all I needed was directions... Sigh guess I'll just look around?"

His index finger would lightly tap against the mask as he begun to walk around, looking for the mission room, also this was a great time to explore the Anbu HQ, it was large and it's better to have a mental map. With that Dono had started down the path of Shadows.

OOC: so where do I go for missions? Owo

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Bye said:
[col]The boy would take off, instead of sticking around and asking questions.

"Another troublesome brat on my hands..."

Maybe he was just getting old, the shinobi life span seemed to be a short one. So maybe he was now officially an old man within this setting. That thought would just let a sigh escape behind his mask as he would shrug. He would once more bury himself back into the depths of the headquarters to work on his investigations.

[Topic left, AiT granted]
OOC: Dono feel free to go here (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=721) to find missions and post your follow up after completing a mission in the thread located at the bottom of that forum. Feel free to PM me for any questions or if you'd like to RP again. Also please link this thread when you request an AiT Banner for your character.

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data