Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Post Office (Solo Self Mod E-rank)

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haru sighed reminiscing over yesterdays ‘mission’. oh well a mission is a mission difficulty aside. I need them to graduate from the damn Academy and actually be considered a Ninja, the sooner I become a Genin the better I can at least go on D or C rank missions.

As Haru rambled on and on inside his head he saw Mrs. Ito approaching his front door with a wrapped package, the young boy quickly scanned the possibilities. Either the package was for him or his parents – or another mission was headed his way.

He figured the later was true when he heard Mrs. Ito’s usual yelp in the door. Haruuuuuuu! oh boy.. the youngster ran down the stairs to meet his guest and greeted her Hello Mrs, how may I help you?

It’s time for mission number two! Haru couldn’t help but notice how Mrs. Ito used the sing songy voice you would use with a newborn baby or preschooler. how annoying. You see, this package needs to go all the way to the post office in town. Think you are up for the mission? Well of course Miss. Anything to save you the trouble. Haru was handed the package by Mrs. Ito and then he was on his way.

Taking the pace at a lovely stroll down a dirt pathway towards town Haru thought to himself Maybe this isn’t so bad, easy missions to help graduate. Whistling a melody as he went he glanced at the overcast sky and noted it in his mind, fifth day since he discovered his he was of the Santaru bloodline that the sky was cloudy and gray. He arrived at the post office and dropped the package in the large delivery bin, a job well done.

I’m back! he yelled over to Mrs. Ito sitting on her porch perched on her usual rocking chair. Oh, Good boy Haru, you never give me any trouble.

WC: 329

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back