Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Princess's Immediate Need! [Medical/Private/Req. Sousuke]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: topic continued from here.))

Shin was assigned to the Emergency Room today as part of his medical training. He was to immediate need cases with lower fatality rates as his skills needed polishing, but halfway through his shift the receptionist, who was linked to Shin via his Mind Thread Jutsu, sent out a ping to get his attention. Apparently an important person was being administered and was assigned Shin as the primary care giver. This of course peaked the blonde's attention as he quickky left the break room he was in. Turning down the hallway the boy would finish throwing on his white coat and adjust his glasses as he grabbed the clipboard with the necessary information.

Princess Teke? Shin was surprised to see her here, but it appeared that the causation was still a mystery. Entering the room the young boy could see that she was in fact bruised pretty bad. Placing his hand just above her sternum his hands would begin to glow green as he woukd start to assess the situation. Moving to adjust priority the boy would administer varying medical Ninjutsu such as Skeletal Fortification to aid in bone growth and to heal any fracturing as well as Coagulation to cease any traces of bleeding or internal bleeding. Stepping away for a second Shin summoned a Medical clone which would continue in administering immediate need medical aid.

Stepping up to the receptionist for the ER branch the young Yamanaka would raise an inquiry. "I'm unsure if my patient is of legal age, and she is unconscious. Please fetch her father, The Steward, so we can verify some information and administer the correct treatments. Please hurry!"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Most people at the medical facility would be raising eyebrows as an older man who was slightly under feet would be seen making an appearance that some would say timely, others might say impossible. The bald headed small man wore black robes, and walked on sandals. He had been missing for some time, but after several moments of odd glances, there were many smiles to be had. As Shin asked for a Steward, he would receive one or someone who had been one. The small man would raise his hand. "My supposed grand daughter is not of legal age." He spoke quite like Sousuke in a sort of calming fashion that breed others to find their neutrality in all things. The smaller man would look to Shin and give him a nod of the head. "Blood type is O negative." How did he know things? Well, how did Sousuke know so many things? By being a certain position in the village.

The man was in fact, a former Steward of the realm, and a father to the present Steward. This was Takahashi Judori. The story of how he returned from ... seemingly vanishing, well that would be for another day. Judori had made his return known to his mother-in-law, who at the time was apparently engaging in some combat in the Grand Palasis with his son. This was a poorly timed event, and thus Judori would step in and do what he could. To learn he had a granddaughter? A mild shock, but one he was quickly used to. He would reach into his sleeves and pull out two scrolls. They contained puppets to be used should Shin ask for help. "My son is ... dealing with a kidnapping case in the Grand Palasis. Let's be mum about the fact I'm here won't we? I haven't seen him in ... a disturbingly long time." He asserted. "I'm certain ... well, your mother would agree with me sometimes secrets must be kept. Yes?" A small smile would form on his face

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Darkness and pain engulfed the girl's entire sense of being, she'd never been anywhere close to this amount of pain in her life, perhaps this was how her victims felt when at her whim? Good. Though unconscious she was somewhat aware, she knew she'd been collected from the now glass plains and transported to what she hoped was the hospital. There was some shouting, some talking but still painful darkness. "Holy shit, that power was intense... but, now it's mine..." Thoughts of victory echoing through her head, unaware of just how fucked her bones, muscles, and skin were at this moment in time, probably ignoring the reality subconsciously. "I have the power of a god... I am a god... Hah... haha..."

It started as internal laughter, sure but it would end up going beyond that and forcing its way out of the mangled teen's mouth. "Ahaha! Hahah-Cough." That was until her pain caught' up with her and she started coughing and spluttering blood and spit into the air and mostly all over herself as she was shaken back to the world of the living. He coughing quickly slowed to heavy breathing as the girl, understandably, had a hard time doing just that now that it was apparent it caused her pain. Her blurry eyes tried to look around the room, hoping to recognize someone or something for good reasons, if she'd been carted back to the asylum she was going to be pissed.

Thankfully, as her eyes focused it became quickly apparent she was in the white, sterile environment belonging only to the hospital, around her she saw and heard two people, as well as others, moving around and tending to her, which was nice. She focused on Shin first, which was unfortunate for him because as the first person she recognized, she grabbed at his collar, twisted it and then pulled him into her face, planting the bloodiest kiss possible right onto his lips. She'd let go quickly though as the pain it took to hold him there overtook, she chuckled though. "See? You're one favor toward my repayment already, cutie, hehe." Never one to give up on the teasing she really let him have it right there.

Her attention was next caught by the older man in the room, she, of course, didn't recognize him but then that would be normal, other than Sousuke himself she didn't know next to anything about the family, in fact, she couldn't recall meeting a single one, she smiled though. "Secrets are no good, how else can I tell him his adorable daughter took on the trials of ascendance and came out victorious?" She asked him rhetorically, she of course already had the answer to that question because she was going to brag anyway, that was her way. "I... I am a god..." She said softly as she lay her head back into the pillow, a proud, pained smile on her bloody lips.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Posting on mobile so my apologies but I wanna keep this going!))

Shin would raise an eyebrow as an older man would arrive claiming a relation to the princess of Sunagakure. He did not know who he was but if he had information that could save the young girl he would graciously accept it. The young teenager turned to face the operating room in which Teke was laying as a mental pulse was sent out asking for bags of blood that would correspond with her typing. From the corner of his eyes his attention would focus back upon the older man. Watching pull out scrolls the boy's chakra surgered through his system and he could sense Kohana once again stepping beside him. He still wasn't sure about his relationship to this Persona but he knew she was there to help him.

As the invisible woman would stand beside Shin he would begin to ask the man about how he knew the boy's mother, but he would get distracted as his patient became aware of her surroundings again. With a cough of laughter and blood escaped from her lips the medical assistant clone would shout out at the Mednin to gain his attention. "Please wait here. Unfortunately you don't have any legal custody of my patient nor do I have means to verify your claims of familial ties." The fouteen year old child would shift his weight and step into the room where it became obvious Teke had recognized the clone working in the room. Shin chuckled a little as he saw the girl pull away from a kiss leaving a blood red stain on the clones mouth.

"I'm glad to see that you are awake Mi'Lady." He chuckled slightly at that term as he approached her and emitted green aura from his hands like his clone was. "I take it that you recognize me, that's always a good sign. I need you to lay still though, you body is in pretty rough shape and it'll take time, even with Medical Ninjutsu, for you to heal." Shin's hands would hover over his body as he tried to detect and seal any internal hemorrhaging or internal injuries. "This isn't the place to worry about secrets. Let's focus on making sure you feel better."

He raised eyebrow at her last claim. The claim of her being a good, regardless he would shake it out of his mind as the Mednin would step out of the room again to ask a nurse to go fetch a few things for treatment. His clone would continue administration of varying jutsu to heal her until Shin could reenter the room. He could sense that something was off but he wasn't quite sure of what that was.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori would simply stand there and allow the boy to speak. He had been away for so long from his son, from his village, from his household, from all of it. He wondered how many people forgot about him. It was a hurtful thing, to be forgotten and all of that. It was to be expected. Judori would merely smile and make mental notes of having to double down on what needed to be done to restore himself to the village. He was told to wait. "I'll wait." He spoke simply, when the boy spoke of family ties, Judori smile again. "Call your mother, if you can, tell her I'm putting in my order early for forty-two holiday wreaths." The precise number had meaning, because it was always forty-two wreaths that was ordered by one Takahashi Judori when he was a younger man. For over twenty years he had been ordering the exact number of wreaths. Judori did not expect Shin to put the call through to tell his mother the odd request. Perhaps later, and in that his mother might go through a shock of sorts. Takahashi patronage meant something to most people.

The old Steward of Sungakure stood behind the door and listened as Teke spoke of her victory. A curious thing that was, and then she proclaimed that she was in fact a god. "Goddess." He corrected her in an all too familiar sounding tone. Judori would wait to enter the room. He knew his place, and presently his place was not in there at this particular moment in time. "Goddess or Gods don't end up in the hospital, do they? Not the ones I know of at the very least." His voice carrying a weight and a wisdom behind it. There was something in the voice, something familiar. The toning, the wording, all very much familiar. Sousuke was smart, but he was growing in his wisdom. Judori on the other hand had the wisdom and the intelligence. It came at a cost, and that cost had been extracted painfully. The Steward would pull out from his sleeves a scroll. He unfolded it and activated a puppet summons. The puppet would transform into a four legged seat which matched Judori's height perfectly. The older man indeed took a seat, folded his arms into his sleeves and waited.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back