Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Radiant Dawn [Dual Search]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
FbPKHE2.jpg
The desert was a harsh mother to her children.

The Sun, bright and almighty, was situated high in the ski where it blessed the expanse of the desert with its scorching rays. Occasionally, wind would blow clouds of sand into the sky temporarily dulling some its light; but for the most part, there was no escaping its heated caress.

Azusa's long, golden hair stuck to her neck from sweat, only cooled by the occasional breeze that would slip into the hooded cloak she wore to protect her skin from the sun and sand. Oh, she already foresaw needing hours upon hours to bring her tails back to their former glory after this desert excursion!

But most curiously, her focus was not, in fact, on herself. But her companion. "Are you thirsty, Riri?" Azusa questioned for the countless time during their trip, stroking her fingers across his neck and broad shoulders. "Would you like a break? You are carrying our supplies so well, aren't you? Please do not exhaust yourself." She reached to affectionately pet Riri, recognizing all his hard work over the trip; she made sure to pamper him each time they rested, spoiling him with all the sweetest treats she had packed for the trip!

Riri was of course, the majestic horse Azusa was riding upon through the desert. He was strong and dark with long black mane second only to (in her mind) own golden tails. He represented the best of how the Desert Mother made all who live in her home; strong and enduring of even the harshest climate. Azusa had paid much to secure one of the finest stallions available nearby the village.

(I am here...) She thought while glancing at a cave exposed in the desert. (This place...I can feel its power. Powerful, Ancient spirits were once here. Perhaps they still are.) There were Sunan legends and tales of course, describing great battles which should have occurred years upon years ago in this very region; but even now the presence of those storied beings lingered. And power attracts power; if not them, then perhaps someone --or something-- else could help her.

(...I cannot trust myself to confront Akkuma so long as I have his cursed chakra in me. This power...the Cursed Seal...was originally his. Even if it is not affecting me now, I cannot be sure it will remain that way if we were to fight.) She contemplated; she wanted the power to defeat Akkuma...But this dark power was unwieldy, and had already costed her Riyota's arm and her sensei's eyes. She could not trust it; which is why she decided to seek the power of spirits. And even then, did not know what would answer her call; thus she brought herself out into the desert, keeping the village out of harm's way. (I...do not know what may happen, if anything at all. Something may appear before us; or even possess me as a host. I cannot tell if that thing will be an ally or hostile...But I am going to need the blessing of Spirits if I want to rid that demon's curse from myself; their Natural Energy cannot be taken..but can be learned.) She prepared the area; chimes tied to strings attacked to sticks. Bells. Minerals arranged in patterns and shapes at their feet. "Riri...I'm sure you'd valiantly protect me if something were to happen, but please run and protect yourself." She addressed to her horse; the fox was very fond of Riri afterall.

Once the arrangements were complete, she removed a small knife made of obsidian from one of the pouches along her waist. This "blade" was not her treasured Liberator of Darkness weapon, but instead a small knife made of unprocessed obsidian; a natural stone free of the processed metals of mankind. With a quick motion, she slid it across her palm, stinging her as her blood smeared onto the knife, pooling in her clenched fist, and eventually dripped down onto the runic glyphs beneath her. And so began the Priestess's prayer;

"الأرواح القديمة والجديدة، القريبة والبعيدة.
بواسطة الطقوس المقدسة من توراونو-أيكايوم أزوسا. أدعو اليكم
والمشاركة في هدية من دمي وقوة الأرواح.
منح لي جمهور حتى أتمكن من مشاركة حكمتكم. منح لي التوجيه حتى أنني قد حصة نعمة الخاص بك."

[MFT]
[Dual Contract Search Entered]
[Using the advanced shop option to find a specific contract, choosing the Kami contract]
Runic Terran Translations said:
Spirits old and new, near and far.
By the sacred rites of Toraono-Aikayume Azusa; I call upon thee.
Partake in the gift of my Blood and the power of spirits.
Grant me audience so that I may share your wisdom. Grant me guidance so that I may share your grace.

Serra

Yen
ASP
Deaths
e9UHhML.png

</COLOR>
"Serra, my lovely sweetheart?​
<i>
</i>

Serra's eyes opened in response to the tranquil voice that resembled her mother's. She had missed her sweet mother dearly, and the serene sound of her voice was a joyous melody to Serra's ears. She soon found herself wrapped in her mother's comforting embrace, and immediately all the tension she had built up was relieved. Serra was tired, and wanted to rest for an eternity in her mother's arms, resting on her chest - where she could hear the soothing beat of her heart.

Unfortunately, the illusion of her mother's presence faded, what once stood her mother's image was left with only dim sparks of luminosity, and tears dripping from Serra's cheek. It wouldn't be possible for it to be her mother, as her mother had passed away long ago. The scattered specks of light morphed into the shape of a butterfly, and landed on the tip of Serra's finger.
<COLOR color="#BF40FF">"Please follow me, Serra."

The voice instructed solemnly, and Serra cooperatively complied to the request, she was curious on what this would lead her to. She gently pushed against the wooden door, making a slight creaking sound as it opened. She winced at the annoying noise, and gently tiptoed, ensuring to not disturb the sleep of others that resided in the dojo.

The butterfly fluttered it's wings, leaving a trail of golden sparkles for Serra to follow. Serra sighed as the butterfly slowly lead her to the outskirts of town - the gruesome desert. She remembered her last experience travelling alone in the desert, seeking for the village of the sand. She was looking for the village in order to find her father, who she has yet to become acquainted with. Will I even be able to meet him like aunt Kyuji promised? She thought, continuing following the sacred butterfly. It was her second time witnessing the tyranny of the harsh desert, however, it was not exactly easier the second time around. She wiped the sweat that glistened in the blazing sun, from her forehead with the sleeves of her shirt. The brilliant light of the sun irritated Serra's delicate eyes, as tears started to form in her sockets. But before those tears could travel down her cheek, the butterfly dispersed into glitter. Serra knelt to the sand in despair, she had wasted her time for nothing.

That is when she heard the voice - a voice enlightening and soothing as her own mother's voice. Serra did not understand the language of the ritualistic chant, but she could sense that it was not of any malice intent, but rather ...redemption. The bells chimed as a warm breeze swept by, enhancing the melodious chant of the stranger. It seemed as though even the spirits were helping her, this was the presence of someone adored by the spirits of this realm. Her mother was also once cherished by the spirits, and surrounded by their divine protection. Serra looked up to have a better look at the stranger, and she blushed at the enchanting scenery. The stranger was not as tall as most adults, but still a bit taller than Serra. The glorious rays of the sun struck the stranger's golden strands, that were sticking out from her cloak, and an iridescent glow was emitted. If Venus was the epitome of beauty, this person must be handcrafted by the goddess of beauty. Even from the side, Serra could tell the mesmerizing, emerald eyes of the stranger burned with passion. I wonder what is the story behind such a soulful gaze? Serra was allured, and started to walk towards the stranger, as the stranger reminded her of someone she loved the most - her mother.

[Dual Contract Search Entered]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Heavens heard the young priestesses plea as she performed the her ritual. There was a devotion & a desperation in such a ritual. It was the act of someone who truly had nowhere else to turn to but the Heavens. Even the newcomers own heritage acted as a spiritual enhancer for the ritual. Serra would feel energy swirling around the girl. A mixture of light & dark energy would rush out from the girl surrounding the two kunoichi. For even though both of the kunoichi were children of light. They carried a shared darkness within them. All because of one being. Those crimson droplets of blood would disappear in a golden glow before they hit the sand. Where her sacrificial wound had been there would be none now. Their offering had been accepted.

Suddenly a being dressed in golden armor stood in the middle of the ring of energy that surround the two kunoichi. His aura was something about him this being, an odd duality of an aura seemed to ebb from him. While his presence was calming & warm it also brought with it a great sense of wrathful judgement. "What audacity you mortals have summoning me...but there is something about you both that I find interesting." he'd stop as gaze moved over both the kunoichi. He could sense it the filth that was within them. What foul thing had possessed the audacity to taint two children of light with it's darkness. This beings hair was as golden as the sun-kissed sands around them. Those crimson eyes of his held all before him with a sense of ownership. With a wave of his hands they stood inside a golden temple. Everything around them was crafted from the treasured substance.

Massive torch bowls cast their light around the room. Treasures from throughout the ages littered this room a golden goblet appeared in his hand as he spoke. "What is it you ask of the spirits? Why should I help two mortals?" it would ask with indifference in it's eyes. Humans were but fleeting specks in the flow of time. It was so rare he found himself drawn to walk among them. Let alone to actively grace them with his presence. Perhaps these two would prove themselves worthy, that was so long as they did not offend the being. With only those torch bowls with their dancing flames cast light across the room. Yet his mere presence seemed to cast a radiant glow over all in his presence that made the light cast by the flames dull & ugly in his presence. He was the Light, Bringer of Dawn & Champion against the Darkness.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Kitsune priestess called out into the aether. And her prayer was answered.

Her chest tightened as the golden light revealed the form of the being before her. The force his presence placed on everything touched by his gaze. Azusa was viewing not a small unnoticed spirit of the world, but a powerful one. And he was gorgeous.

However; not everything went as she had intended. Her ritual was carried out in the desert to intentionally minimize the risk of involving others in whatever would follow. She did not intend for it to involve someone other than herself.

She could not have foreseen that her spell had been improved because of it. See, Aikayume rituals and practices were often misunderstood by outsiders; they followed very specific rules for very specific situations. Her summoning worked fully on the premise of she, [the summoner] being a being attuned to the light but haunted by darkness. Her ritual was not incorrect; the fact that it had resonated with this unknown girl could only mean that she had fit the description just as much as Azusa herself did. That according to the rules she had constructed her ritual under, the two were interchangeable variables in its process.

With this understanding in her mind, the priestess decided to make a split decision when the golden spirit questioned her;
"...Proud Golden Spirit, I am Toraono-Aikayume Azusa. Once Priestess to all Spirits of the world." She announced. And as Priestess, Azusa could not turn a blind eye to such a small girl. If this girl was somehow, in anyway, connected to an unknown dark force...then Azusa felt obliged to do anything in her power to prevent her from being lead down the same cursed path she was all-too familiar with.

"Both of us may be haunted by malevolent powers. I have not come here to ask anyone to solve my trouble; that is a victory belongs to me alone. Instead, I have called to you in hopes that you would grant me the guidance I need to cleanse the corrupted filth of the world...even the darkness within myself." The Priestess stated to the divine spirit before her. Akkuma had for so long brought shadow and despair to her life, to the point where she had forsake her own purity in her pursuit of vengeance. To where she had even mindlessly struck down those closest to her.

How could she hope to be a paragon of light if she, herself, was vulnerable to using the same dark powers she despised Akkuma so much for? The seal Akkuma had placed upon her was a cursed power, not a blessing, and represented the lowest points of her life, despite the tempting power it granted her. ...she wanted -no, needed- to be rid of it to truley start anew.

And perhaps helping this girl could be the first act of her redemption. "Will you join me? I cannot tell you what may lie ahead." But only if this silver-haired girl were willing to reach out and take that first step herself.

Serra

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Serra blinked her eyes as the body of the beautiful lady started to emit an aura of chaos - A mixture of light & dark energy. Serra noticed that the crimson blood would evaporate before even hitting the warm sand of Suna, dispersing into a golden shimmer. The golden glow splendidly complimented the golden tails of the woman, that swayed beneath her cloak. Serra gasped as she noticed the wound of the lady started to close and regenerate by itself, it was humanly impossible, and she had never witness such a miracle taking place before her very eyes. Soon the pair was engulfed by an immense brightness, causing Serra to be temporarily blinded by the luminosity, before it faded. She was born with sensitive eyes, so the light irritated her delicate eyes slightly, causing her to rub them.

However, when she opened her eyes again, standing in front of the pair was a divine figure equipped with an armor created with gold, standing in the centre of the radiance that surrounded the two. Serra had always been graced with the ability to detect someone's aura, and she was not terrified, but rather shocked at the sacred energy the being was emitting. The presence soothed Serra slightly...before her deep thought was interrupted by a voice, that represented the roar of thunder. She could feel the wrath, and judgement resonating within his solemn voice. Serra was genuinely confused, she had no idea what happened, except the fact she was led here by a butterfly, which was most likely a message from her angelic mother.

As Serra was about to anwser the spirit's question, and tell him her story with the butterfly, the beautiful woman beside her started to speak. "...Proud Golden Spirit, I am Toraono-Aikayume Azusa. Once Priestess to all Spirits of the world."

Serra blinked, unaware of what all this was, it sounded like a foreign language to her. She had been taught by aunt Kyuji about the Aikayume family, and the shrine. However, she had never witnessed the beauty before her when she had visited the shrine in the past. With a swift wave of the being's hand the scenery faded, and was replaced with the interior of a golden monument, everything was coated in gold. One by one, the torches in the room were lit, consecutively. It was a grand sight, as the sanctuary was brightened.

After the woman named Azusa finished explaining her part of the story, Serra figured she would explain hers, although hers was rather random, and not as meaningful. "I was led here by the archangels, I believe!" Serra puffed her chest up, even with the intimidating being standing in front of her, she did not want to appear and give him the impression, she that was just a weak little girl.

"Will you join me? I cannot tell you what may lie ahead." Serra flushed red, as she realized the blonde beauty had her attention now fully focused on herself, and nodded. "Yes, I believe this is fate that brought me to this very place, and that we meet." She was careful to not mention her name, as she remembered the mere mention of her father's name would cause a lot of people to feel uneasy.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Hikaru listened to the pleas of the Priestess & the young kunoichi before him. There was a flash of rage across his face as he waved his hand, with a burst of golden flames Serra would vanish. Those crimson eyes moved to Azusa "That girl is beyond my help...born of a celestial spirit & a chaos demon. You will find no redemption with that individual. Consider her Fate a mercy...you come asking for my aid? Yet you bring with you the spawn of the very demon who has cursed you!" he would say with frustration a golden radiance burning brightly around him. That warmth of his aura growing growing hotter with each word he spoke. Azusa would feel a searing pain wash through her body as his radiance burned its way through her flesh & soul. His spiritual power was breaking away the binding & burning away the what remained of the demons energy.

Once the seal was gone his aura would no longer burn but once more provide that warmth & sense of purpose. His presence was one that inspired awe in all. The fact he'd burned away her seal showed his sheer strength. "Priestess Azusa how would you remove the blight that spreads this corruption if given my favor?" he would ask her as a golden chalice appeared in his hand. Taking a sip from of elixir, the sweetest aroma imaginable could be smelt wafting from the chalice. His crimson eyes held her with a gaze that seemed to burn away all lies. One could almost feel his Light flooding their body making it harder to deceive the being. An indifferent smile sat upon his face with his chin resting on his free hand. Waiting for her answer, debating on what he thought of it.

The Kami Hikaru was like fire, ice & rage. Like the night & the storm in the heart of the sun all in one. As Ancient as Creation & Forever bound to these spaces. He burns at the center of time & can see the turn of the universe. Everything was his & all was open to him. Whether this young priestess would come to learn this would yet be determined. But under his gaze all of her sins were as bright as a dying star in the dead of night to him. For each tarnished the soul in it's own unique way. He could almost see the wait of these sins crushing the kunoichi's spirit. Such pain that had been brought upon her, the fury with which she had tried to fight against it with was righteous. Looking upon it took him back to the first time he'd seen that look burning in the eyes of another. His indifferent smile gave away no sign of how her meeting with him had gone so far. Though the fact she was now before him Curse Seal free would know doubt give the young Kitsune some hope.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azusa has decided to fail this search to go on another one. For papertrail purposes, I am posting in this topic to acknowledge and have already logged it in the Contract Team's area accordingly. Thank you.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back