Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The reality you don't want (Private)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

ieZqdTc.png

The next morning, Akane was notified that something had happened to her mother, and it was under investigation. Akane was not told exactly what happened, she believed her mother just got into an accident, and was hurt. So Akane believed she would be taken to the hospital.

Akane waited for some word, to tell her what exactly was going on. She was worried, and she felt tight in her chest. But she was calm, and just thought maybe she got burnt or something. She was only told her mother got hurt at work, so there was no need to worry. The logical choice of action was to wait till she got home. So akane waited at home.

Soon Akane got a knock on her door, it didn't take long. Akane got up and walked to the door, she expected it to be a delivery or something. Instead, it was an officer, with some paper work.
"How can I help you?" She questioned, with a small smile.

The officer seemed a little off. "I am sorry to inform you that Tsukino has been murdered. I have brought some paper work for you to fill out, and a report of the investigation." He explained.

Akane was confused, was he lying to her? No... she couldnt be dead.... Akane took the folder with the papers, and nodded to the man. "Are you sure?" She asked with a slight glare.

The office looked a little more nervous, and gave her the look 'dont shoot the messenger'. "uh... Yes. I am sorry for your loss. Just deliver the papers to the morgue when you've completed them..." He explained in a hurry.

Akane closed the door on him, and walked to her couch. She didn't believe it. Everyone loved her mother, who would hurt her? Akane opened up the report of the investigation.... She read that her mother was stabbed... the culprits had already been found. Somehow they were killed in custody. Akane felt like she did not have enough information....

She didn't want any more information. She didnt want to believe this had happened, even though logic states other wise. Her mind told her to stay calm, things happened. No, she didn't want to stay calm. She didn't want this at all. She hated this....

Akane was over come with emotions that she had never felt before... No she's felt these emotions before.... When her father died, and she couldn't do anything... hen the demon possessed her, and she was helpless... She felt hatred, sadness, and fear. She didnt want these feelings... Before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face, she was shaking. She felt alone, and the silence ate her.

"please no..." Akane muttered to herself. She felt a pain in her heart, physical pain.... She didn't know what to do... once again she was helpless. Akane didn't want to think... she didn't want these emotions.

'people die, it happens all the time.' Her logic told her. As ninja, she should just accept it...

Though this negativity awoken something else in her... a piece of the demon. It was just a memory, just the memory of the negativity that it brought her before.

'no this is your fault. You were supposed to help people.
'What could you have done?'
Akane had three different sides fighting... her logic telling her to it happens... the unfamiliar voice telling her it was her fault... she could have done something... The silence, it was filled with her own thoughts.

"This can't be happening...." Akane spoke out loud, her head was too loud.
'It is, and it is just something that happens.' Her logic said.
'No, you are supposed to save people. You are weak. and helpless.

Akane shook her head. She hoped that there could be a chance, maybe this was a misunderstanding.
What good can foolish hope be? Hope wont do any good here. This is reality.
'This is reality. She is gone.'

Akane groaned, as she cried out loud. No... why? What was she going to do?
I'd say take revenge, and kill the ones who did this... but they apparently were killed... If you had gone over instead of waiting, then you could have done it yourself.
'Revenge wouldn't have done anything but cause trouble. Its pointless.

Akane hugged her knees, she was scared.... she was alone.... and these damn voices were annoying. They were loud, and confusing... she didn't understand.
"I'm so scared, can someone hold me?" Akane spoke out loud... but no one was around.... She wanted to hug someone, she wanted to cry.

'You are alone because you are weak. if you had just done something, you'd still have your parents.
'Ninja's shouldn't get scared. There was nothing you can do, it is illogical to have fear.

Akane tried to ignore the voices, they were not helping.... she didnt want them. "Mom, dad, can you hear me? if you can... I'm sorry.... I 'm scared.... I just want to.... I don't want to be alone...." She mumbled out loud....
'You can't speak to the dead. Maybe they'd hear you if you prevented their deaths.
'These emotions will get in the way of your goal. You have to purge these emotions to become a better ninja, you can't get so working up everytime someone dies.'

Akane held her head, "Please stop...."
'Stop what? explaining the truth? I thought you were smart enough to understand things.
Akane shook her head, then she held her legs tightly. It hurt. she wanted quiet, she wanted to forget....

Akane locked herself in her room.... She couldn't even get the paperwork done. She didnt want to talk to anyone, not even herself. But the voices just kept being so loud. One telling her she was helpless and weak, the other telling her she shouldn't feel. She wanted to feel happy.... she wanted her mom back... her dad... She didn't know who she could go to...
She had no clue where her friends were.... they were gone too.

Akane locked herself in her own house for a few days. She refused to contact anyone. During those few days, she was at war with herself. She didn't eat, and she was slowly beginning to separate her mind, trying to forget this pain.​

2SRL2wV.png

ooc said:
wc: 1044
Development for akane
I made both the pictures used here.
I don't mind certain people joining.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The sun had just begun to come through my balcony window, its rays illuminating the vacant bedroom. I was already awake, my schedule thrown a bit off from my time by the mountain. I was making tea, and preparing to start my day when I heard a knock at the door. 'This early?' I thought to myself. 'Am I going on a mission already?' I placed the tea inside the pot and set it down, it needed time to steep anyway. I walk to the door and unlock it, opening it slowly. Three men in uniform stood before me, one of which holding a paper. He looked down at it, and then back up to me. "Akuro Kunashi?" I nodded silently in reply. I remember the look on the faces distinctively, looking back I don't know how I didn't deduce this sooner. "Sir, we need you to come with us. There has been a death, and foul play is a possibility. I'm sorry, but we need you to identify the body, we don't want to upset the next of kin any further, however it has been a couple of days, and we need to get confirmation. And, from our reports, you were extremely close to the family. If you could just come with us?" I nodded silently once again, my eyes were wide from the fear of who the deceased was. I hadn't seen Junko or Karin in a while, and my mind began racing with the possibilities. I quickly put my shoes on and joined the men, following them silently to the autopsy room. We entered through the metal doors, and I saw her laying there, lifeless. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I wiped them away. This was not the time for me to grieve. "That's her, that's Tsukino Oka. Where's Akane?"

I ran with everything I had, I just remember thinking that I had to get to her, I had to make sure she was okay. I approached Oka's home, and found myself entering without knocking. Very impolite. I took off my shoes as Oka had always made us, but saw no one there. I heard a muffled crying sound emanating from the back. I followed it, and found myself at Akane's bedroom. When I tried to open it, however, the door didn't budge. She had locked it? I knocked lightly, trying to remain calm. I didn't need to add to the hysteria. "Red, it's me, Kunashi. Let me in? Please?" I remember thinking, that no matter what she said, I was not leaving until I knew she was okay.
|[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane popped her head off of the pillow, and looked towards the door. Was it just her imagination? She was in the play room on the couch, instead of in her room.... the play room had a tv in it... It help distract herself. Sometimes.

Akane slowly got up, muffle stepping noises could be heard as she rubbed her face, to clear any tears. It took her a moment to process who was knocking, as she wasn't paying much attention. She blinked as she realized it was Kunashi, she hadn't seen him in a long time... She opened the door and looked at him. She was happy to see him... too bad it wasnt under better circumstances.

uy1cB0K.png

Akane looked like she hadn't slept much, she felt weak, and worn out. Her hair wasn't brushed, and she was wearing shorts, a jacket, and a tang top. Though it kinda looked like she just threw those on.

"i-its been awhile Kun..." She mumbled, she kinda sounded out of breath.
Akane looked down at the ground. What was she supposed to say? She still was in a daze from everything, but her mind had at least calm down enough to allow her some peace.
Akane looked back up at Kunashi, she wanted to smile, so she gave him a weak smile. It wasn't easy when she felt like crap.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]I didn't know what else to do. The door opened in front of me, and there she was. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were reddened. Anyone could tell she had been crying. She looked down, and I looked away. She looked back up at me and our eyes met. She feigned a smile, if thats what you could call it. I couldn't blame her, though. She deserved to cry. Like I said, I didn't know what else to do. I outstretched my arms and drre her into a hug. I just stood there and held her. "It's been too long. I'm sorry, I just got back a couple days ago. I came over as soon as I heard. I'm so sorry." I didn't let go. Whenever she would be ready, I would release, but if there was a time the strong Akane ever needed a hug, this is the time.

OoC said:
If you don't want the hug, just act like I said what I said and you blew off my hug
|[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked as kunashi hugged her. She did not expect that at all. She sighed softly, it felt nice to be hugged. She didn't understand why she never hugged people more often. Akane hugged him back, tightly, and sniffled a bit. She didnt want to cry anymore, it was starting to burn a bit. "...Its not your fault... Thanks anyways." She mumbled into his chest. She had calmed down a lot in the last few days.

Akane was surprised though, she thought it would take almost two weeks for anyone to show up, or realise she's been missing. That or, she was trying to make up an excuse for herself to stay locked up. Akane expected maybe someone to come by to see if the paperwork was done... or kitsune to come by because she's family, or because the fact that akane has not shown up for work for a few days without a single word.

"I am glad you are here Kun... I missed you. I wish Yoshi was here too. She spoke her feelings out loud. She rarely did it, but she wanted to start speaking her mind more... it felt better than being quiet. Akane hated the quiet, ironically she hardly spoke most of the time. These past few days though, her own thoughts were too loud, luckily she has calmed down.

"I miss a lot of people." She said, and then lifted her head off of Kun's chest. "I don't think I can live here anymore too... so I was thinking of staying with.... the rest of my family." She spoke honestly, Kitsune reminded her of her mother, well a more outgoing version of her mother. It'd be nice to live with someone, especially family. Even if she didn't know them very well.​

ooc said:
wc: 297
mft
Pff why wouldn't akane want a hug?

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]"I missed you too, Red." I squeezed her tighter, letting her know she was safe. I didn't say anything more, I just held her there. I was just there for when she needed to talk. We stood in silence, just soaking up the embrace for a bit, until she piped up again and lifted her head from my chest. She said she wanted to leave, which was entirely understandable given the circumstances. She said something about moving in with her family, though she seemed uncertain. I didn't like the sound of that a whole lot, but if it made her happy then I would shut up about it. But then a thought hit me. "Red, you know if you need a place to stay you can always move into my apartment. There is plenty of room, and I wouldn't mind sharing. It's all covered by my family too so you wouldn't have to worry about paying anything. I just think - well, wouldn't it be better to live with me as opposed to someone you don't really know?" I looked her dead in the eyes as I said the last part. I don't know why, but my nerves were going crazy. Why was I anxious about her answer? Why were my palms starting to sweat?|[/col]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had been pinged about Akanes absence from work for a few days and decided to swing by to see what was up with her. She knocked on the door, before grabbing the handle and turning it, only to find it unlocked. She opened the door and entered ”Akane-chan? You home?” she said, as she closed the door behind her. Kitsune kicked off her shoes and proceeded a bit into the apartment, only to hear what Kunashi had just suggested, and to see Kunashi standing with Akane. ”Oh, you are home.” she began, but the spotted how red Akanes eyes were, and how she seemed like something horrible had happened.

Unfortunately for Kitsune, she was entirely in the dark about what had happened to Akanes mother, and as such, was entirely likely to make a blunder like asking where Oka was. Though, first, she’d pull Akane towards her and into her loving embrace. They were family, and Kitsune didn’t like seeing her family in pain. ”What happened Akane-chan?” she asked softly, looking at the young girl. ”You haven’t shown up for work for a while, I got worried because that’s not like you at all.” The sound of concern was genuine in Kitsunes voice, and was reflected in her eyes.

Glancing around the apartment, she spotted the police report and the death certificate papers on the table and immediately Kitsunes heart dropped when she realized what had happened. That meant Kunashis suggestion suddenly made a whole lot more sense, and immediately Kitsune went into mommabear mode and glared at Kunashi. ”I don’t think your suggestion is a good idea Kunashi-kun.” she said, in a tone so icy it felt like the temperature dropped a few degrees (celcius, obviously), which was odd given Kitsunes affinity for fire. Clearly she was not a fan of his idea of taking Akane away from her family. The family that uh… Was now reduced to being Kitsune and her daughters. Yeah…

[MFT; WC: 326]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked at Kun his offer sounded good.. bu she wasnt sure of it. She did consider him family as well. She wanted to say yes right away, but she didn't know. She wouldn't deny it was a good idea to go with someone close to her, but she really wanted... a parent figure... Before she answered though, Kitsune had come up, and pulled akane into a hug. She didn't even realise she was there, well she was a master ninja after all. That and Akane was more spaced out than normal.

"Ah... Kitsune-sensei" Akane said with a small smile, as she hugged her back. She wasn't sure how to answer the question. "I'm sorry kitsune...." She stated, she just couldnt go to work.... She didnt have the willpower to do it. Right now, Akane didnt have any negative feelings towards anyone, most of them were towards herself now. So the negativity she had felt towards Kitsune before, it was all gone.

Akane looked up at Kitsune, as she spoke towards Kunashi, then she looked at kunashi. It looked like Kitsune didn't want akane to move in with kunashi. Maybe that was a good idea.... her mother always -... well she would rather not think of her mother right now. But she thought it would be better for to go with someone older than her... Akane needed help, and she was not afraid to admit that anymore. She was a little torn though.... She wanted to move in with Kun, but she also wanted to get close to her blood family.... Though she felt like in this situation, someone would be let down.

Akane sighed softly, as she felt the temperature drop. She gave Kunashi an apologetic look, before she looked back at Kitsune. "I was thinking of taking you up on that offer you gave me... a long time ago for me... I don't want to live here anymore... It hurts, I'd rather forget it all." She spoke truthfully. It was easy to forget all of this, and hold on to the happy memories. It was easier for her to move on quickly and forget.... She wasn't going to think things over anymore... she just wanted to move. Whichever choice made more sense, she didnt care, she was going to do what she wanted to do.​

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]What was I supposed to do? Argue with her mentor, a former sennin, and her family member? With a conceding nod, I acknowledged her look to me, nonverbally telling her it was okay. In reality I would have loved to have her live with me, especially due to how little I actually knew the Shinrya clan. But, this wasn't about me. This was about Akane's life as she knew it coming crashing down. Accordingly, when Akane spoke, her voice was drenched in pain, the kind to make anyone want to reach out to her to help. I cleared my throat quietly, choking down any tears that were forming. "So.. Do you want to start moving then? Or maybe you can go ahead and sleep, and Kitsune-sama and I could move your stuff?" I gave Kitsune-sama a look, searching for her input. Akane said she just wanted to get out of here, so I thought it would be best if she didn't have to come back for a while.|[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was glad Kunashi understood. She then moved away from kitsune. "I dont mind... Kitsune will probably send over some of her workers to move stuff..." She explained. She needed to get out of this place for a while. She just needed to get some fresh air, go for a walk. "I need to get out... Thanks for coming Kun, and kitsune-sama." She stated with a small smile. "Dont worry, I'll meet you back at the estate." She stated before slipping on a decent pair of pants, she was in her jammies before. It seemed like she didnt care kitsune and Kun was standing right there.

"Just be careful looking through my mom's, uh drawer... she has some.... well just be warned." She stated, almost getting flustered at the thought of it, but she quickly moved on. "Anyways, see you guys later..." She said as she made her way towards her door. She felt a little bad leaving them to move things out, but she would rather not. she was sure they would understand. That and Kitsune had like over one hundred workers she could order to move stuff out.​

Topic left

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded to Akane as she made it clear she wanted to be alone for a bit. ”Take this with you Akane-chan” she said, and held out a key for Akane to take. ”That way you can let yourself in. And don’t worry about everything here. We’ll take care of it.” she said with a smile trying to comfort the distressed girl. After Akane left, she turned to Kunashi. ”Here, grab these, and begin sealing everything up.” she said and tossed him a bundle of sealing scrolls. It was by far the easiest way to empty out the apartment of all the items in it, without having to get more people in on it.

A couple of hours later, the apartment was empty, and Kitsune and Kunashi now had a bunch of full scrolls. ”I’ll bring them back to Akane. Feel free to come visit her, but do me the favor of calling in advance. Just half an hour before would be fine.” she requested of the kid. Well. Not so much kid, but, to Kitsune he was still a kid. She wrapped up the scrolls with a band and carried them with her out of the now empty apartment.

[TL]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back