Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Rearing of a New Breed

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto stood about in a deep hidden part of the forest. The alcove behind him held a rocky structure obscured by vines and trees but not entirely hidden. He had to reverse the time to bring that nature's clock forward to make a perfect cloak. It was interesting how much control he was getting over time itself. It was almost as if the world stopped around him, but his range was limited, even so direct area altering of the chronus was more than enough. He stood clad in white with a pendant that had a red eye in the center. His silver watch and ring were a nice addition, but the black hair was new. His eyes were a bright glowing teal something entirely different from anything anyone would have seen before.

He himself now sat on a boulder waiting for another person to appear. Scratching and sniffing was so outdated at this point he was tired of waiting. Now "Doku" who was revealed to be Fuu, was receiving a letter. It was in red paper, and black ink.

This is a mission request we need your assistance. There is a demon sect plotting to conjure up something big in Kumogakure. We need this to be a secret mission as to not alert the public. There seems to be an Anbu among the demon worshippers and as to not alert them you are to keep this to yourself. You will be meeting with your Squadmate, another Anbu by the name of Zenku. He will be waiting in the northern region of the Ancient Forest ten miles from the Banquet Hall.

Burn this letter as soon as you finish reading it.

He smiled taking out his Anbu mask. When Fuu arrived he would see the dangling mask. He could recognize it as Zenku's and he would know that the man before him was the Anbu that consistently was at the gates, and had his back pulling him out of fire two times.

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With an audible grunt Fuu switched arms, shifting the support of his body weight to his middle set of pale extremities. With some struggle he lowered himself to the ground and back up, cursing at the simple pushup. His surgery had rendered him weak, his trip to the library had proven that. This irked the proud young man, who refused to settle and watch his distinctive arms wither away. Despite the shame and guilt he associated with his bloodright, Fuu couldn’t help but appreciate the added strength his four extra arms had bestowed upon him, and he hated the idea of squandering it.

The letter sliding under his door came as some surprise, the tired ANBU scuttling across the floor with all 8 limbs rather than bothering to straighten up. Laying with his back against the cold concrete floor, Fuu wasted no time in flipping open the letter and scouring its contents, his sharp grey eyes no longer straining when it came to reading or adapting to new light. ’Demons?’ He grimaced, shivering at the thought as he re-read the black ink a second time. The mention of demons was enough to put any Cloud shinobi on edge, but this all was becoming increasingly unusual. Whatever was going on, Fuu trusted that his shadowy comrade would have answers.

-------

So with the letter long turned to ash, the haggard ANBU rode one of the many elevators up and out of the Sileo, this particular one leading him directly into The Nimbus Delectatio. It had taken him only minutes to don his gear, the lightweight ANBU issue armor and the his thick black cloak laid prepared for quick access. As he ascended the young man pulled his hair back, strapping his armored spider mask as he strode confidently out into the open air. Despite his exhaustion Fuu moved with urgency, his vision remaining surprisingly clear despite his speed. “No time to marvel.” He muttered, leaning forward and doubling his efforts.

His journey through the forest uneventful, Fuu landed with an audible thud a few yards from the familiar form of Zenku. For the first time Fuu could see his comrades face, the strange glow of his eyes somehow standing out. 'You’d think I would have noticed that.’ He thought to himself, sliding his own mask off his face and nodding a greeting to his fellow Mempo. The slight scarring from the surgery was still a rather distinct red, standing out in contrast to his pale skin and cold grey eyes. “Zenku, what’s going on?”

The two men stood in the shadow of the forest, both seeing each other for the first time with new eyes. It was strange to think that all observations Fuu had made about this man had been through an old pair of eyes, while from behind a mask and shroud. Twice the man had saved his life, and now they were face to face at last.

[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuu arrived and honored him with the removal of his mask. He took a stand slight bowing before holding up his mask. Yuuto would enact a slight wave of energy, unstable particles sparked and then shattered the mask with a burst of lightning. "No need to call me Zenku my name is Masaru Yuuto. I thank you for removing your mask. I felt it only necessary that we leave these trifle identity keepers at the door. In the end a mask is only that, an item to hide the truth. Akin to our own mother village. Her many secrets masked to us, in fact I'm sure you've attained some yourself. I see you've gotten some rather interesting augments from the Medical Facility, Did you know that you are on a watch list? When you die your body will be sought, and ravaged again by the medical division desecrating you. I wonder if you'd ever be given a proper burial, I wonder if their other victims did." He'd smirk while walking forward and pulling out a document for Fuu to look at. It was a dossier, a list of every shinobi with troubling, dangerous, or dark techniques. They were to be extracted if ever thought to be a threat or died, and harvested for their organs and abilities.

He would pace towards the alcove, and place his hands on the vines. "I'm sure you're probably wondering about the demon sect. Well I won't lie to you further, there is none least not any since I wiped out the last conjurer I met. However there is a traitor and while they may not be the Anbu it may very well be the people we serve. If you wish to leave, turn me in, or whatever then I implore you to wait until I show you something. Of course it will cement me as a Renegade in your mind more than likely, but you'll find that I'm more of a patriot one of Lightning's true sons unlike the twisted twats who claim to be." Yuuto would release another energy wave over the vines and they would begin to wither and shrivel up after a while. There would be a giant boulder with a large glass door, though the glass was clouded. It was clearly a jutsu, one of the Masaru's. He would open the construct and motion for Fuu to follow.

If Fuu came in, Yuuto would close the glass door releasing another wave to reconstruct the vines once more covering their entrance.

-If Fuu Came Inside-

The pair would walk to a tunnel that lead downward. They'd walk in darkness, Yuuto's third eye leading the way for him while surely Fuu's new Hyuugan eyes would be able to take precedence. "You know in my younger years I had two squad mates. Naoharu a six armed warrior who sought to become Anbu and Karun a boy of demonic heritage. He seemed to follow the same path. However one day they just up and disappeared. I wondered what became of them but never got any answers. Though both had cursed seals, and I know they were heading down dangerous paths of course this wasn't without aide from the village. So I wonder what could have happened to them. After seeing that list it made me wonder, what if they were collected and harvested? It's one of the many thoughts I can't get out of my head." He was chatting a lot, and didn't really expect Fuu to answer back much, however he was sure every word spoken would entice the Anbu to want more knowledge and to understand as much as Yuu did.

They would come to a chamber, with another glass door. He'd open it and allow the spider-man to enter first. When he did he'd see three men slightly malnourished, but over all okay. One man was without hands but all of them were chained up to the wall. "Before I show you anything else I wish to see how you view justice. Consider this a personal test from your Anbu brethren. These three men months ago were apprehended by myself and three others. I took down two of them while the others rendered this one. I also saved the children in the building but it was a shoddy plan and if not for my particular skill set we'd have been in bad ways. I ask you why did the village send a Genin to head this mission instead of someone more experienced? Especially if the Genin let these men escape more than once, a failure in my opinion. They are not very skilled, so I ask you why keep this goose chase up?" He'd walk over to the men and splash water against their face. He waited until all three woke up immediately they began blubbering, obviously the trio was drugged.

"The official mission statement is over there if you really want to see it. However I can sum it up for you. These three men on counts for numerous acts but more specifically the kidnapping, slaving and selling of people more so children. So after turning them in instead of death they've been rotting in jail. I come to see the leader being treated notoriously but the other men seem to be pretty okay. Eating well and sleeping soundly though their business partner is getting pounded by his new cell-mate. Regardless I wondered is this justice? After three attempts you finally get these scumbags and this is what happens? I wonder if Kumogakure or rather some officials were in on the entire plan. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they got away for so long." Yuuto would now walk to the corner and pull out a red blade. He'd walk back to Fuu and hand him Nosferatu the Creeping Sword.

"This is one of many things I've found that makes me question our village. The Medical Division, these three scumbags, and there are more. For example did you know Hayata Shin had a deal with the man Akkuma, who branded you and attacked me? Then when the Raikage confronted Akkuma he let him go, banished him instead of justice. I wish to show you truth and I plan to, but you must show me righteous Justice first. If you do this I can pull the veil back further, and if not well I'm afraid you'll be forced to do what you believe in even if that's following the obscure of a village who lets people hurt their soldiers and citizens and then leave when convenient." He'd leave the blade with Fuu while he stood in the corner waiting for the results of his plan. If the spider-man took note of his surroundings after his partner went into the corner he'd notice three floating silver spires. They were emitting some odd particles and chakra staying in range of the Yuuto. If there were any movements toward a headset the silver spires would attack and attempt to disarm the headset.

[MFT]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ANBU rose an eyebrow in confusion, but he kept his lips sealed and allowed the man to speak uninterrupted. Without hesitation the other man began his speech, shattering the familiar mask in his hands with a burst of power and furthering Fuu’s bewilderment at the whole situation. At the mention of his recent surgery the ANBU grimaced slightly, his eyes locking on Yuuto’s as he accepted the papers, giving them a cursory examination as his fellow Mempo began to pace back and forth, seemingly emboldened by the two’s mutual disclosure. Within moments he pinpointed his own name on the list, marked as both Hachiashi and Hyuuga with the word Chimera in bold above it. Though he expected as much from medical division, it still disturbed him slightly to see his own name listed among the marked. For a moments his thoughts turned to his brother, the teen’s Hashigaki ears without a doubt a commodity among Shinobi. 'If they want my mucus and possibly my limbs, I’m certain they’d want Akito’s hearing.’ Fighting hard to keep a level head, he rose his gray eyes back to the man in front of him as he finished speaking.

His mind heavy with thoughts of traitors and organ harvesters, Fuu barely noticed as the vines came to life. Passivly he watched as they wiggled and wound up upon themselves, revealing a strange glass surface which opened as Yuuto gestured for him to follow. For a moment the ANBU considered his options, though it didn’t take long for his curiosity to override his caution. Whatever was going on, it seemed to have far reaching implications. So, with a guarded look on his face the young man followed, his blonde hair pulled back roughly and his gray eyes sharp and alert, taking in the dim light of the passage and allowing him to traverse the darkness.

"You know in my younger years I had two squad mates. Naoharu a six armed warrior who sought to become Anbu and Karun a boy of demonic heritage. He seemed to follow the same path. However one day they just up and disappeared. I wondered what became of them but never got any answers. Though both had cursed seals, and I know they were heading down dangerous paths of course this wasn't without aide from the village. So I wonder what could have happened to them. After seeing that list it made me wonder, what if they were collected and harvested?” Wordlessly Fuu nodded, his mind racing as it processed the new information. It seemed that this man had more experience then the ANBU had imagined, his comrade having dealt with both a Hachiashi and cursed seals in the past. Almost absentmindedly he rose a hand to his midsection, resting it on his armor over where the dark seal was placed. Fuu had almost forgotten that he had revealed his arms during his duel with the medic, and for moment he felt odd with his secret in the air. It didn’t take long to pass however, his mind quickly overtaken by other things as they arrived at their destination.

Despite the initial shock, Fuu managed to keep his overall demeanor calm as his fellow Mempo explained, splashing water on the men and waking them into a blubbering state of semi conscious. The ANBU was no stranger to detaining prisoners, though he couldn‘t help but feel slightly suspicious about the legalities of what he was seeing.“I ask you why did the village send a Genin to head this mission instead of someone more experienced? Especially if the Genin let these men escape more than once, a failure in my opinion. They are not very skilled, so I ask you why keep this goose chase up? "The official mission statement is over there if you really want to see it. However I can sum it up for you. These three men on counts for numerous acts but more specifically the kidnapping, slaving and selling of people more so children. So after turning them in instead of death they've been rotting in jail." As frazzled as Fuu was, he felt he understood where the man was coming from. Looking back, he couldn’t remember how many preventable deaths had been caused by bad orders, and how many logical deaths had been prevented. He had sworn himself to the Raikage and his military, but he could not deny his own outrage. That was not the way justice was meant to be served, vile predators were not to be fed and sheltered at the expense of the village and its people.

“After three attempts you finally get these scumbags and this is what happens? I wonder if Kumogakure or rather some officials were in on the entire plan. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they got away for so long." Grimacing, Fuu took his eyes from the prisoners and followed Yuuto, watching as the man drew a red blade and approached him, holding it out for the ANBU to take. Hesitating slightly, he reached a hand out and accepted the blade, hefting it and testing its weight as the man formerly known as Zenku continued “...did you know Hayata Shin had a deal with the man Akkuma, who branded you and attacked me? Then when the Raikage confronted Akkuma he let him go, banished him instead of justice. I wish to show you truth and I plan to, but you must show me righteous Justice first.”

His grimace formed into a glower, Fuu gripped the weapon deftly and turned his eyes to the men in front of him. He trusted the Mempo's word, having been saved twice by the man had given the ANBU a certain respect for him. These men were trash, and they were hosted in Kumogakure for free. In his eyes, they were no better than scum like the self proclaimed demon sage, who was treated likewise by Hayata Shin, the man the shinobi were sworn to serve. How could a man who held the most power in the village so blatantly disregard it’s best interests? How could a man such as Fuu protect his family from vile demons dressed as men when they were sitting down at his leaders table? In a rage the normally collected young man tossed the blade aside, turning his glare to the closest prisoner. With his heart racing the way it was, the ANBU could feel the seal on his stomach yearning to be released. Like a cramped muscle he released, tearing his cloak off of his shoulders and leering into the mans frightened eyes, his skin covered in black circles in orbit around his body.

For the first time in his life, Fuu could hear his preys heartbeat, his eyes zeroing in on a throbbing vein in the man’s neck. For a moment, he could feel his own consciousness brush against the panic of the prisoner, their eyes locked as they exchanged the inexplicable sensation. The young man could fill the very essence of his willpower, enflamed by the rage and disappointment teeming through him. Never had he been so betrayed and lost, yet at that moment he had never been more in control. As the man in front of him babbled incoherently, Fuu barked at the man, his voice full of malice. “Bite your tongue!” The force of his words washed over the dazed prisoner, a strange red eye forming on his forehead before disappearing, replacing the mans panic filled eyes with deep red nothingness. As commanded the man bit his tongue, his babbling replaced by whimpering as his teeth sank into the soft tissue.

His racing with memories and choices, Fuu could see his young sisters playing in his family’s sprawling estate. He had seen kidnapping victims, forced into labor or the sex trade before they could ever grow into young men and women. The thought of his village allowing such actions enraged the young man beyond words, his temper boiling over and reaching a level that it had never reached in his adult life. Without warning he drove his knee upwards, smashing the bound mans jaw and severing his tongue between his own teeth, kicking him away as the man howled and gurgled on his own blood. Lunging forward the ANBU wrapped a hand around both of the remaining prisoners necks, slamming the backwards and squeezing at their throats, his other hands on either side poised and ready to strike. He could feel their pulses in his hands, sense his own dominion over their very life essence. Through a will he couldn’t explain, he drew on that sensation, grinning manically as he felt the surge of power. He could see it in the vermin’s eyes, their pupils clouding over as Fuu sucked the very life out of them. In less then thirty seconds they were gone, the ANBU straightening up in disappointment as the high draining life subsided. Breathing heavily, the young man took a moment and stared at his handiwork, numb to his cold blooded act. Those men had lost their right to humanity, and Fuu had served his justice.

Wiping the sweat from his face with a gloved hand, he calmly walked to where his cloak had landed and began rifling though it, procuring a small tin. Opening it up, the ANBU nonchalantly took a whiff, savoring the pungent mix of his homegrown tobacco and other herbs. Without bothering to find a match he snapped his fingers, sparking the air in front of his cigarette for a moment and drawing in, exhaling a puff of thick smoke. Pulling his robes back over his shoulders, Fuu turned and looked back at his comrade, his face once again an emotionless mask, save for the slight grimace on his lips. “You have my attention.”
Gaze of Enslavement said:
Though their powers of attuning and linking with chakra is far more powerful and effective with physical bodies and energy, the chimera's ability to sync may also extend to mental limits as well. By attuning their mind to that of a target with a simple gaze, the Chimera may alter and imprint a powerful illusion deep into the mind of the target, the chakra taking the form of red eye-shaped seal upon the forehead of the target, before fading away from view. This allows the chimera to put others in a hypnotic trance while under this Genjutsu, the eye's of the victim glowing red while they carry out the order forced into their mind.

Life Drain said:
Naturally having their bodies altered enough to completely absorb the genetic structure and abilities of shinobi, copying the abilities of their lineage, the Chimera are able to use their absorbic capabilities one a smaller scale to drain the energy of victim with a touch, sapping away at their life force and energy while converting it into raw energy to fuel their own hybrid body.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Anbu took a drag of a cig making him chuckle. "A cig? Come on man try some of this." Yuuto would take out a hand-rolled herb and pass it to his new trusted partner who was likely mulling over his position. Yuu would light it for him letting Fuu's nerves come to ease before continuing with the education. The Spider-Hyuugan didn't speak much and considering all that happened to him he could only hope that the boy would keep following his antics.

When the time for judgement came Fuu had done it with his own hands. He had passed one of the few tests Yuuto had to initiate him with and next would come the presentation of information between him and Fuu. However there were a few things the Masaru wanted to know first. "How do you feel after all this? After learning what you learned and doing what you felt was right how do you feel? That is liberation and for now on you are a true son of Lightning Country. Not one of the pretenders like our Raikage. We have blindly followed his leadership and look where it got you. You were sealed by Shin's demon associate and you lost an eye to your fellow brethren who was too loose and insane for his own good. Now you've become a lab-rat who will become fodder for experiments when his time is up." Yuuto would stop speaking and give Fuu the floor with time to answer. He was sure that the spider man had a lot on his mind but now was the time he expressed his true concerns.

When the Anbu finished explaining his stance on the subject Yuu would start speaking more ideals and plans to him. "I came for you because you are someone I felt that could be trusted. I believed you to understand the true value of justice and look at that I wasn't wrong. We're going to blow the whole fucking lid off this village and reform it from within. We will be the Renegade Crusaders who bring out true peace even if we have to drop a few bodies along the way. However like any good revolution we need information and connections. " He'd clasp his hands together before sitting down at the table and holding out his hand. He wanted to tote his herb whle they discussed their plans. He was preaching like a storm but he needed to fully explain himself. He didn't want their to be any gray areas between the two.

"There are too many deep and dark things here man. Too many problems from the upper wigs and not enough care for the bottom feeders. Only people like us can protect these around us. Are you down?" He'd extend his other hand for a shake to solidify their partnership. With the deal in place he could move towards phase 2. "How do you even plan on mastering those eyes brother? Is there some secret with what you did earlier that could help? Maybe you need to seek out the Hyuuga Clan? I'm not sure but it's quite clear need something. I have a plan brewing but first I need to know more about what you want and how you want to proceed."

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuu couldn’t help but smirk as Yuuto procured the familiar shape of a hand wrapped herb, the thin paper holding it together well formed and consistent, a sign of years of experience. Taking a long draw, the young man nodded his thanks and stretched his limbs, feeling the familiar wave of nausea that often followed the use of his curse seal. It was fine smoking indeed, though Fuu had few plants in his family’s gardens that would give it a run for it’s money, the pungent smoke filling his lungs and fighting the turmoil in his stomach. Calmly he glanced at the corpses on the floor, releasing a puff of smoke as he casually examined his handiwork. He could still feel traces of the power he had felt just then, in the moment where he forced his will onto his prey, the dominance of his mind flexing like a muscle.

"How do you feel after all this? After learning what you learned and doing what you felt was right how do you feel? That is liberation and for now on you are a true son of Lightning Country. Not one of the pretenders like our Raikage. We have blindly followed his leadership and look where it got you. You were sealed by Shin's demon associate and you lost an eye to your fellow brethren who was too loose and insane for his own good. Now you've become a lab-rat who will become fodder for experiments when his time is up." His smirk returning to the scowl of a man betrayed, Fuu took another long pull before speaking up, savoring the sweet taste of the miraculous plant before offering it back to Yuuto. After all, it was in bad form not to share. Considering his words carefully, the ANBU spoke up, his tone dry and businesslike.

“I feel as though I just woke up, but in the body of a fool.” He responded simply, re igniting the cigarette in his hand with a quick series of puffs. “I’ve served Kumogakure faithfully for all these years, never questioning the chain of command. I had grown blind to the events unfolding in front of me, struggling within the confines of a code of conduct that only I seem to follow.” Looking to his comrade, Fuu’s sharp gray eyes bored into Yuuto’s teal ones, his expression one of fiery defiance. “I’m not blind anymore.”

Once again, his eyebrow rose at the mention of revolution. It was clear that revolt was in the tone of the meeting, though it still felt odd for him to discuss it so freely, when only hours ago he would have attacked someone at the mere mention of the word.Amazing what a small change of perspective will do.’ He mused, sitting across from his fellow Mempo and meeting his gaze. It was clear Yuuto had pieces in motion, but just as to how far along in planning was anybody’s guess. One thing was certain, if this was some sort of test put on by the military, Fuu had failed it miserably.

"There are too many deep and dark things here man. Too many problems from the upper wigs and not enough care for the bottom feeders. Only people like us can protect these around us. Are you down?" Nodding his head, Fuu allowed another small smirk to cross his lips as he shook his partners hand, clasping his hand firmly for a moment before releasing his grip, nabbing the smokestick in the process. Taking another puff off of the smelly substance, his smirk turned to a full faced grin, a true rarity across the ANBU sharp face. “I am.”

"How do you even plan on mastering those eyes brother? Is there some secret with what you did earlier that could help? Maybe you need to seek out the Hyuuga Clan? I'm not sure but it's quite clear need something. I have a plan brewing but first I need to know more about what you want and how you want to proceed." Handing the hand rolled stick back, Fuu took another puff from his cigarette before speaking. It was strange for him to speak so freely, but in the interest of mutual disclosure he ignored his inhibitions and spoke up. “To be honest, I haven’t the faintest idea. I considered approaching the Hyuuga clan, but it seems I owe them an apology. I’m in no position to beg for their secrets.” Pulling a strand of hair from his eyes, he considered the idea carefully, biting on the edge of his cigarette as his mind raced. “Earlier, while I was handling that mess,” He said, gesturing to the pile of bodies on the floor “I felt something new. I think I actually drained those two of their life force, I could feel their 'strength' added to my own.” His expression one of mild bewilderment, he contemplated for another moment before speaking again. “I’m not sure, but perhaps if I do it again I can unlock the use of these damn eyes? After that, it’s as simple as learning the forms and adapting it to use with my six arms.”

Shrugging slightly, he turned his eyes away from the fresh corpses, meeting Yuuto’s gaze once again. “This is all speculation of course. All I can be certain of is that I intend to use these new eyes to their fullest potential, so that I can better serve Kumogakure, and not just the bastards in the Torre.” Grimacing, he snuffed the cigarette out with his finger tips, destroying it’s presence entirely rather than bother to find a trash can or ash tray. “What about you comrade? I can’t help but notice your eyes have changed as well.” Handing the hand rolled substance back to his fellow ANBU, Fuu leaned back in his chair, his mind growing slightly hazy as the herb began to take its effect. It was rare for him to utter more than a few words at a time, and yet here he was spelling out his thoughts in some secret underground lair.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After taking a long drag of the herb he heard Fuu's words resonating with honesty and uncertainty. He had been fooled all of his life, and anyone who had felt the way he did surely would be facing it with this same response. His anger had subsided and all that was left was seeking answers. In the end Fuu was no longer a blind shadow following in the footsteps of his "superiors" he was an enlightened man with more to the picture than before. Yuuto would love the developments to come they would be prosperous to the cause.

Fuu began to speak about his plan to approach the Hyuuga clan, and seek guidance. He wanted to apologize for accepting the eyes of one of their fallen without consent. He would also go onto explain that when he killed the other two it was not with brute force but energy. It seemed that Fuu in his own way could turn the clock back sucking the life energy out of people. In turn that owuld likely serve well to restore him, but it wouldn't be enough to master the Byakugan. "No you were right earlier when you said that you wished to accept training Fuu. There is no formal Hyuuga Clan in Kumogakure but they do have descendants much like how the Masar descend primarily from the Nara. Seek out the Kyokujo Clan, they are the largest proprietors of the Hyuugan bloodline in Kumogakure. I'm sure if you bring them your apologies and tale it will do a few things.".

Yuuto would stand now walking to another corner with a chest that held copies of the list he showed Fuu. Of course none of these were the original but the info came straight off of them. He would wipe them clean with a "Destroyed Presence" a nice wave of energy with no destructive value. Using his temporal particles he was enhancing the Anbu Jutus in his own way to make any traces of himself non-existent. This wave would hold until it changed hands. "These are copies of the list bring it to the Kyokujo and express what you learned about the Medical Division. It will strengthen your case and fill the Byakugan Descendants in on what's happening. At that point the ball is in their court to either take the information and disregard it or do something about it. In our case I'm sure they will do something about it, because losing anyone to dissecting is going to set someone off. It will be the first steps to a true revolution, and I will meet with them after they've accepted you to train you. However should anything go wrong call for me immediately I will be by your side as I always am."

Fuu would question Yuuto now and the answer would be mired in confusion. "To be honest with you my friend I don't know. No that's a lie, but sometimes I can barely believe it myself. I'll try not to overload you. To begin, I guess it would be easiest to say I am the vessel of vengeance for a ethreal creature from a realm where the Masaru draw and enhance their shadows with. The Primordial Realm still uncharted territory is being slowly killed with the death of their Primordial Lords. There are three of them, each lord being a vessel of life for the shadows. I've killed one, and with that I had to exchange a piece of my soul with the... Well the Shinigami. I know what you're thinking, what the fuck is wrong with this guy right? None of this was my choice, but it's my destiny and duty to fee my clan from this renegade Primordial. So I have to do his will and kill all three. When that happens my people will be free." Yuuto would extend his hand and start to focus. The silver spires that were floating began to circle him creating a field of electricity. Fuu would feel this power but it was most definitely unlike anything he'd ever known. This was the Temporal Particles at work giving him a taste of "Time and Space".

"I lost a piece of my soul and my chakra system crumbled. My associates helped me figure out how to utilize Chakra and Technology with some theories and designs I gave them. I now access a new source of energy, residue of a different source from the Primordial realm. When a piece of that place dies a new form is born something else entirely. It is from this that I bend the particles to my will and convert them with chakra and these devices. I'm doing pretty well now with the general control of this ability and I can train myself in a void where no one can comprehend. I'm a reality bender you could say and the energy on my eyes? Straight from this new realm. It's even changed my third eye a bit. However with the loss of my shadow control, and my natural talents I've had to replicate them and I'm still only a shade of my former self. However my associates are the ones who gave me all of this info on Kumo's darkness. I figure I can keep myself motivated to bring justice to our village and use these new abilities for my calling." He'd end there and begin to turn heel. Yuu would walk towards the glass door and shatter it as he was done with this hideout.

"We're going to part ways for now, and when you clear here I'll collapse the place with Gravity Ninjutjsu. Fuu I can't promise we're going to survive this, but I can promise that with all of my being this is the right thing to do. We will slowly build our forces and put pressure on Hayata Shin through indirect confrontation. Either the village will turn against him, or he will turn on himself. He will realize the weight of his decisions and all that he's played with. For now you have your role, and me? I'm going to start getting revenge on the man who branded you and two students. Oh that's right you probably don't know. There was a third victim, I found out too late to make a case but she's recovering pretty well. Shibiki Nari if you ever want to visit her." Yuuto would wait for Fuu to follow and when they reached the exit he would activate the three silver spires. An invisible force started to build up and then without the warning the ground shifted. The alcove would collapse burrying the tunnel while vines would extend and attach to the trees covering the natural formation. To anyone else this would be a normal piece of nature but to these two they knew the truth.

"Well brother in arms It has been grand and I knew I chose right when it came to you. One more thing, no need to live in the Sileos. As far as I'm concerned you're an honorary Masaru kinsmen. I've alerted my clan about your joining purely your choice however. Maybe we can help you rebuild the Hachiashi Clan, or maybe you can find solace in the Masaru. Either way I hope to see you when I return to the Complex." Yuu would wave to Fuu while he inhaled his herb (that's right it's still lit) and make his way towards the Kage Tower. He had some more plotting to do.

[Topic Left]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Seek out the Kyokujo Clan, they are the largest proprietors of the Hyuugan bloodline in Kumogakure. I'm sure if you bring them your apologies and tale it will do a few things." After retrieving some more papers from a chest, Yuuto passed them onto his comrade with the use of chakra, no doubt in an effort to keep his identity hidden from anybody who would later see these pages. "These are copies of the list, bring it to the Kyokujo and express what you learned about the Medical Division. It will strengthen your case and fill the Byakugan Descendants in on what's happening.” Fuu simply nodded, folding the papers in half and sliding them into one of the many concealed pouches in his robes. It was clear now that his comrade had been planing this for awhile, right under the noses of village, and the young man found himself looking to his comrade with newfound respect. He felt confident in the plan presented, the ANBU seeing the merit in bringing proof to the clan alongside his apology, damning the medical division and saving face at the same time.

Of course, there was a chance things could of course go sour, the ANBU doubting highly that any clan would appreciate an outsider in possession of a clansmen’s Kekkai Genkai. There was always the possibility of a less than even tempered Hyuuga answering the door, of a particularly loyal one. Fuu would have to tread lightly to avoid incident, though he was left with little choice but to proceed. He was at a dead end in his attempts at utilizing the Byakugan, and he would need the help of an expert.

As Yuuto launched into an explanation of his newfound abilities, Fuu was at a loss. He had thought his life was eventful, dealing with thuggish refugees and occasionally being marred half to death. Meanwhile, his comrade had been out, making contacts and slaying... Primordial Lords? Baffled as he was, the prideful young man did his best to keep the confusion from his face, simply nodding as the man spoke. Soon however, one sentence in particular caught his attention, though his face held true to it’s facade. ‘Associates?’ Just who was at work behind the scenes, and what was their goal? For now, Fuu would keep these questions to himself, simply nodding as Yuuto continued.

"Fuu, I can't promise we're going to survive this, but I can promise that with all of my being this is the right thing to do. We will slowly build our forces and put pressure on Hayata Shin through indirect confrontation. Either the village will turn against him, or he will turn on himself. He will realize the weight of his decisions and all that he's played with. For now you have your role, and me? I'm going to start getting revenge on the man who branded you and two students.” So it was two students then, the halfwit and some other poor child. Fuu had heard all about Akkuma’s expulsion from the village, though it mattered little to him now. He had been marked, but more importantly two young cloud students had as well, all under the eyes of the Raikage. Holding back a tremor of rage, Fuu followed his comrade out of the complex, paying no mind to it’s implosion behind him as he stepped out into the open air.

“One more thing, no need to live in the Sileos. As far as I'm concerned you're an honorary Masaru kinsmen. I've alerted my clan about your joining purely your choice however. Maybe we can help you rebuild the Hachiashi Clan, or maybe you can find solace in the Masaru. Either way I hope to see you when I return to the Complex." Slightly taken aback, Fuu could only nod as his comrade waved and dispersed, leaving the ANBU alone in the forest with his thoughts. He could not deny the appeal of belonging to a proper clan, his small family having all but disowned him. All he carried from his childhood was the Himaru name, even his blood more akin to that of his unknown father than this frail mother. But to renounce him name and sever the last tie was a tough concept to consider, even for the practical young man.

Donning his mask once again, he turned in the direction of the Sileo. For now, nothing had changed. He was still an ANBU, and he would still perform his duties as expected, with the slight exception of taking part in the organization and execution of a revolution. With the events of the evening heavy on his mind, including the contemplation of Yuuto’s parting offer, the tall ANBU began striding back to the elevator that would lead him back to his cramped quarters.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back