Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Red Monks Return... Err, Exit [Requesting Exit]

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao’s training with Ichairi was officially completed, which was something that was both depressing and freeing at the same time. Ao had never been a huge fan of living a life that was structured and demanding but it was nice to constantly have something to do. He both enjoyed and hated being busy, which was oxymoronic he knew, but then again Ao’s life had never really been one that made sense.

Ao had spent the last week preparing to leave the stone country, but he did not know to where. Ichairi had told him that he would need to travel the world and find like-minded individuals to further the goals of the Old Ways, to bring balance back to a broken world. Ao laughed to himself as he walked down the streets of Iwagakure towards Titan’s Keep.

Something was nudging him back to his former home, the home he had barely known but had always wanted to. He supposed it was as good of a place as any to start his search. He doubted he would find anything there; it had been a long time since he had left that frozen and barren place but he would be interested to see if any of the people who had chosen to stay still remained.
Ao approached the gates of Titan’s Keep and stopped so that he would not make the Stone Shinobi guarding the gates believe he was trying to run. As he waited he pulled out a small roll, some of the food he had purchased earlier in the day to sustain him on his journey, and began eating all the while thinking of his frozen, former home.

[MFT 250+]
[Requesting Exit]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shoma, not being far from the gate begins his walk to meet the stranger. He wonders as he approaches the man what he may have in store for the former samurai. Dressed in his on duty attire of a traditional ninja outfit with the exception of exposed hands, and a matching set of red shin guards, knee pads, shoulder pads, and wrist guards.

With a respectful bow he greets the visitor. "Greeting stranger. It appears that you wish to leave this village. I do not intend to hassle you but I must inquire about your identity and stay here. May I proceed sir?" A clipboard could be seen in Shoma's possession.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ao was finishing his bread he noticed one of the Iwagakure gate guards approach him. Ao listened to the guard and offered him a friendly smile and a bow before he replied.

"My name is Yamada Ao, until recently I was training under the tutelage of a monk named Ichairi. My training is now complete and I intend to head back to my very cold homeland, the ruins of Kirigakure." Speaking to the Iwagakure Shinobi took Ao back to his days guarding the gates at his former home in Kirigakure, while he did not necessarily miss that part of his former life he did miss the frequent interaction with people from all walks of life. Ao held his friendly demeanor and awaited any further questions from the Shinobi.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stranger begins to fulfill Shoma's request as his response. Shoma gives a nod to the man now known as Yamada Ao and begins to make notes. Ao had declared himself a monk, and with the fireball mark on his forehead, Shoma makes the assumption that he and this master Ichairi are fighters. Maybe these monks needed produce fire and flame more easily due to the condition of their homeland.

Shoma responds, "Thank you for your cooperation. That's almost everytihing I need. I just have to ask if Ichairi is a resident of Iwagakure and the length of your stay. After that you may leave if you wish." Unknown to this visitor, Shoma was quite relieved to hear Ao was from Kirigakure as opposed to Konohagakure. The former samurai has not been getting along to well with other refugees, especially those who under the shinobi occupation.

[Granting exit from Stone Village if you wish.]
[Leaving topic if Ao decides to leave.]

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao had never spoken at length with Ichairi about his citizenship. They had met during the mass exodus of Kirigakure when Ao was helping protect the civilians during their travels. Ichairi did own a small house here in Iwagakure, so he felt it was safe to assume he was from here.

"Yes I believe so, and total I guess I have spent 2 years here while training under master Ichairi. It has been a most pleasant stay, I have truly benefited from the gracious hospitality of the Iwagakuran people. "

After he spoke Ao bowed one more time to the Iwagakurelan Shinobi and made his way out the gate. Ao had a long road ahead of him, and a lonely one at that. He supposed some things never changed though.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[Village left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back