Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The requested meeting [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind his office desk, it was usual for him to be in the Sennin office at this time of day, though he preferred to be out and personally training with the ANBU Branch. He allowed himself to look at the paper work that he had in front of him and sighed, he had recently booked himself in with a new Genin inside of the village, it was clear that they wanted to talk, and Takeshi would allow that to happen as he leaned back in the chair his eyes focused on the clock as time manager to slip by.

Many people wanted appointments with the Sennin and he tried to get to most of them during his time. Yesterday had been the same he had never had a moment silence but that was something that he got used to recently. Since returning home time continued to pass by quickly for Takeshi. Like always he finished up another bit of paper work sending someone else on a mission from the branch. Although he had a few things to be completed he knew full well that this meeting was meant to happen for a while. Very few of the branch were at home and with time coming to be something that he lacked he wanted to make the most of time he had to get his affairs into order. Even now Takeshi continued with his paper work, waiting for the arrival of the person that requested an audience.

He sat back in his chair arms crossed waiting for the person to request entry, to which the door would be opened and entrance to the Sennin office granted this meant that the meeting could finally get underway. Takeshi liked to have a bit of background knowledge on people before they usual got to speak with him, but this new person was quite well at hiding this information.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana had requested to speak with Takeshi. She made her way to door of Takeshi office, she took a deep breathe. You can do this Hana, just relax, she told herself. She softly knocked on the door, A deep voice said come in. The office was quite nice inside and well organized. Hana slowly opened the door to see Takeshi sitting with his arms crossed. He seemed a little impatient. She quickly spoke to him.

“I hope you didn’t wait long Takeshi, I wished to talk to you, because something happened to me I don’t understand, and I feel if anyone can help me it’s you, Hana Said nervously. She had the look of sadness and confusion in her eyes as she looked Takeshi, as to say to him please help me.

Hana couldn’t help to think of her father and what she had done to him, she wished she could remember, it seem to happen so fast, and to see her father like that frightened her. She kept seeing recurrences of that night in bits and pieces over and over Hana stood in front of Takeshi desk waiting for him to say something to her reply. She bit on her lip a little waiting for him to speak.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the girl as she entered, pondering on the words that she was speaking it was clear that she was nervous about something and it seemed that it would come down to Takeshi to find out what that was. As he leaned back in the chair he allowed his hand to come out as he offered the newcomer to have a chair that was now available. He smiled politely and pushed the paper work to one side, taking a folder to cover up the information from sight as he allowed himself to focus on the person that was now in his office.

“So, Hana how can I help you today. After all you wanted this meeting, please have a seat I won’t bite. I just want to know why you have wanted to speak to me and of course what I can help you with right now. So how can I help you?”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait patiently in the chair as he wondered what answer would be given. Though he had to admit part of him was intrigued he was not used to being wanted to help someone for something specific, normally his work was more cloak and dagger style than what he was doing right now. Though that didn’t matter to him, helping someone was useful and he honestly found it a nice relaxing tone from what he was normally used to.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, stood quietly, as it seemed Takeshi was studying her. He motioned for her to have a seat. Hana slowly sat down in front of him and said thank you. He asked her how he could help her. Some of the nervousness left her, as she felt this was her only chance to get help.

Hana spoke softly “I need to know who I am, and why I did something awful to a family member and I can’t remember why or how, a lot has changed since I entered the leaf village that one day”. Hana hung her head a little and looked down at floor, then slowly lifted her head up and looked up at Takeshi straight on with tears starting to flow in corners of her eyes. “I feel you are wise and full of knowledge, I could learn a lot from you, I feel, I also wish to be part of the clan as I requested to be with my own kind “

Hana was desperate to get answers and hoped Takeshi would be able to help her, she heard from others, that if anyone could help her it was him. Hana sat quietly as she waited to see what he would think. She felt of despair and sadness, she regretted deeply what she did to her father, and hoped Takeshi could help her overcome this feeling she had. As she waited she began to fiddle with her thumbs and look down at floor again. He began to speak, she looked up quickly and took to his attention.

[MFT:261]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Hana for a few seconds as he studied the newest recruit to the Uchiha branch. It was clear that he still had a lot of work to do to make her stronger, but she was just learning the ropes it was to be expected of her.

“Who you are is something that will constantly be changing, we can only move forward and since entering this village you will adjust to this life soon. As for the clan matter since you have already gone threw the motion you will be part of the clan anyway. The question that you need to ask yourself and find an answer for is where you belong in Leaf. For me I found that help and passion inside of the branch that I am part of. This was the best decision I took, and I know full well that work has to be done to improve your own skill set. A branch will help you do that, have you given this matter any thought Hana?”

Takeshi smiled as he leaned back in his chair and looked at her a smile and gone was the threatening manner of the Uchiha that he constantly knew but instead it was replaced by the friendly and warm smile that had allowed him to speak to so many people in the past inside of this office.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana nodded back at Takeshi words, understanding what he meant and trusted his wise words that he spoke, “I know what I want to do Takeshi,I wish to join the ANBU”. Hana stood up as she spoke to him, she felt a bit of courage, to look straight at him with these words, the nervousness seemed to leave her completely at that moment. “I feel I must do this to prove what I may be capable of and to find my strengths and weaknesses”

Hana stood back a little and waited to see what Takeshi would say to her reply.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the chair as he listened to the girl speak, though it seemed that there was still work that needed to be done, though Takeshi had to consider the words that were coming from the girl right now, it seemed that they had a lot of work to get done and in a short amount of time as well. Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in his seat as he looked at the girl for a few seconds pondering on how to reply the Sennin sighed to himself in that few seconds as he pondered how to reply.

“So, you want to join the ANBU Branch, I got to ask why it’s not a branch people normally go into you know that right?”

Takeshi would allow himself to wait for a reply deciding to see what the girls resolve was like as he pondered her abilities and her potential. He allowed himself to see what she would do and how she would go with this.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, watched Takeshi lean back in his chair a lot and wonder maybe if she was to abrupt to what she said. Hana stood for a min and listen to what he had to say, she thought about what Takeshi asked her. She kept quiet for a few moments than replied.

“I understand that it’s not where most go but, I feel I must prove myself. I feel I have the strength to do this or at least try to do Takeshi, do you not think I do?”

Hana, paused a moment more than spoke again.

“I feel I have this great power that I could utilize to a better ability”

Hana Sighed hard and sat back down in the chair , as she watch Takeshi ponder everything she said.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to ponder on how this would go down as he wondered on the reply that Hana had given it seemed that she has potential and of course that had said enough on this matter as she seemed to want to have the drive to take a step into the branch. It seemed that is what would be so he would give her that challenge and make sure that she was the potential that she had to allow herself to try he wasn’t about to deny her the chance that she seemed. That she wanted and that she was driving herself to this point.

“Consider yourself granted the rank of ANBU in Training, you will be summoned to the ANBU branch meeting when it takes place after the student tournament is finished. From that point you will go and continue your study and make sure that you are progressing, you will continue to drive yourself towards getting stronger. Now if you stop or for some reason given training up you will be removed from the branch, do you understand this offer and accept the terms that come with it?”

Takeshi would allow himself to wait and see if Hana understood what she was getting herself in for and if she really wanted to accept the offer that would be given to her. It seemed that she had gotten herself a chance to join the branch, would she take it was the key question that needed to be asked right now.

[OOC: If accepted Uchiha Hana will be given rank of AiT]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, sat in chair, waiting on Takeshi’s reply. He granted her ANBU in training. Hana stood up with a happy grin on her face, and hands placed on his desk face down quite quickly, It surprised Takeshi. He asked her if she understood that if something would happen that she could not further training that it would be stopped, she would be removed.

Hana Stared straight at Takeshi, “I understand quite well” She said sternly to him. She seemed quite confident in her words. “I must do this, Takeshi! if I’m ever to understand what I’m all capable of” she said boldly.

Hana took a deep breathe and moved back away from Takeshi and his desk. She felt she surprised him but getting enough courage to tell him of what she should try. Hana decided not to be so timid and shy or she may never know of herself. Although part of her still feared him a bit, but the curious part remained as well. She watched Takeshi, her eyes not leaving him, to hear what he had to say to all this.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as the girl spoke, as he managed to reach into the draw he brought out a document and passed the parchment over to Hana side as he allowed himself to draw out a pen as well in that split second as he waited to see if Hana would truly sign her life to the branch he allowed himself to stand at his full height, his eyes locked onto hers as he pondered how to reply for a few seconds before deciding the best approach in this situation would be the blunt one as he decided to speak openly and directly to her about the situation.

“There will be a meeting in a few days time, that will gather all of the ANBU under one location, this will explain the future of the branch, and your position inside of it, I expect you to be there. If you truly want to see what you are capable of then it is time to start to push yourself as hard as possible and that being said make sure that you understand what is required of you. Sign yourself to the branch and submit to the training of the ANBU”

Takeshi waited in silence to see if Hana would sign the document, if she was truly wanting to prove herself worthy of carrying the branch name into the future of her triaging. It was an interesting time to tell the truth on these matters for sure.

[OOC: AiT Banner has been given to Hana]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi stood before, Hana with a document and a pen, asking her if this something she wanted to do. Hana’s eyes scanned over the paper quickly and back up to Takeshi, there was a dead stare for a moment. Hana picked the pen up and diverted her attention away from the look in his eyes as Takeshi spoke to her.

Hana sensed he was not a force to mess with, much stronger than her by far and with that in mind she made it a point to never cross him. She looked back down at the paper and moved the pen over to sign it, said to herself you must do this Hana you come this far, why stop here. Listening to her inner self she quickly signed her life away to learning the ANBU.

Hana gave a quiet sigh and looked back up at Takeshi, biting at her lip once again, wondering about things. “ I will await the invite to the meeting Takeshi, I will do all I can and not fail you and to prove to you what I’m worth” She laid the pen back down on his desk.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he looked over Hana for a few seconds he paused before letting his hand come out as he took the scroll away from her in that split second, she had signed herself over to the Branch and he would make sure that she kept up with that offer, as he allowed himself to nod he figured he should speak something at least before just ending this conversation where it stood he looked towards Hana before allowing a smile to come to his lips in that split second.

“Well with that signed consider yourself an Anbu In Training, you will be tested and your worth will be measured now I hope that you are prepared for when that comes and what you must go threw, of course it will be different for everyone and I am sure you have questions. The meeting will explain everything that is expected of you. Do not disappoint me Hana”

Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he showed the student to the door it seemed that their meeting was no officially over and Takeshi couldn’t think of adding anything to this talk so instead he decided to show Hana a way out this was probably the better method, she would be tested soon anyway and he knew it but she had no idea.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back