Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The return of the dreaded hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A wide smiling, wickedly grinned and happy small boy with long dreadlocks around the back of his head was walking.. Well, practically waltzing with a happy and twirling in every fourth step he took. Approached the gate.
"I'mma comin' home, yess~ I'mma comin' home, everyun!"

His words were slightly random and was filled with grunts and moans as if he had been in a happy and smiling mood for three whole days, which had resulted in his lips and body going almost numb from sheer perseverance in maintaining the mood.
In his right hand he held his passport with a loose grip, awaiting to hand it to whichever guard on duty would approach him to grant him access.

[seeking Entry into village]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reference Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=6641​

Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
“But Monsieur, did you not just leave on a mission pour l’ANBU?” asked Sei, cocking her head curiously at Keiji’s arrival. As she peered at him closer, however, she realized that she had been had! “Ah, excusez-moi, Suzaku-kun! I thought you were another garcon with les dreadloques! He just left not five minutes ago! Monsieur…monsieur Barakobama or something – anyway, zere is now another young man dans le village with your hairstyle! I hope it catches on! It is how you say, tres sexy!"

[Entry Granted]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Huh? Yeahh.. Surrre.. Whatever" He said mellowly with a slight swoon to the side as he was handed his passport back..
He didn't really pay attention to whatever the strange accented woman said to him, he merely continued walking ever so slowly.
Step by step he seemed to lower his body more and more, he needed to sleep, and sleep good..

After having been gone for practically months he felt like he needed some well deserved rest Ha! As if! It's only now that things are truly gonna start

[exited thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back