Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Road to El Kumorado! [Requesting Exit]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didnt take long for him to get his things together, as a matter of a fact he would arrive about an hour after he left the office of Mikasa, but he would make himself available with the food he packed and the weapons he brought with him. He was pretty set especially since he would have a chance to work on his abilities and such while he was out. By the time he came back he would have transformation at at least seventy-five percent perfection. That wasnt the issue right now, he just wanted to work on things so he could show Jerfu and Mikasa, he would venture back to the land of Buried Bones to get more of the water for later... Stepping up to the gates he would look around in the glory of the walls that had kept him safe for some years since he showed up here.

"Oioi! Gate Guards! It is Minamoto Suyashi here! Checking out on a mission!", he would speak up as he held up the passport Mikasa gave him and his mission documentation. It was simple, but he was the man for the job, it would be imperative that he made haste on his way out and to Kumo... but then again he would definitely have to try to figure out how to get there... 'Crap, I should've brought a map with me... Crap crap crap.' shaking his head he would find it in himself to position his body for the adventure to come...

Alas, the waiting game would begin...

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking up jobs was now what Akihiko was doing, odd jobs he'd call but gate duty wasn't odd. It was odd for him, it felt unnatural. A lot of people going out, usually he was the one pestering guards to open up. He still had his main job at the hospital, but a little extra cash could go a long way. Soon a yellow head guy marched up demanding to be let out. He was a ninja, indeed, he claimed he was going on a mission. "Ey ey, just flash me the papers and I can let you be on your way." Akihiko said, then he grinned, and walked over to get a closer look at the guy and the papers. He did not like standing in one place for too long.

Once the papers where shown Akihiko waved his arm up signaling for the other guy to open the gate, and Akihiko walked back to inside the booth. "Good luck." He stated, and then he leaned against the wall and waited for him to leave, once he did the gates would close again.

[Letting Suyashi out]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would flash the documents looking to the male that looked somewhat familiar, someone of the same branch maybe? "Oioi, You look quite cool... I'll be sure to give you a show of appreciation for letting me out maybe some Taoyaki or somethin'.", nodding off Sushi boy would find himself moving out of the opening, before waving back. '. . .Interesting Guy. . .', the Sushi would think as he managed to move himself further from the village, he knew his way to Iwagakure, and he knew Kumo was west of his current location... And His birth place was south, Sand was West as well, and there were rumblings about the directions he'd have to take because of... How high it was? But he didnt manage anything woeful in thought.

'You got this Sushi boy... You got this...', nodding he managed to leave, he had an old compass from his youth, his mother used it to navigate, so he would as well, he would have to head east and continue up a mountain, but that was all he knew. So with that he managed to move himself forward through the brush heading through the Valley of the End. And from there he'd continue due east.

[Village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back