Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Rogue and the Headband [Requesting Kenshin]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired boy walked towards the main branch sennins office with a small piece of paper, one of the shinobi he’d met on the way had been so kind as to draw a map for him so he wasn’t busy wandering the halls for another hour. Once he reached the office, with a single loud knock the boy opened the door. Riku gave a grin as he entered, placing the paper in his robe before pulling out the metal headband, which he begun to spin on his finger.

“Hey, hope you aren’t busy,” Riku said as he moved to take a seat, “Gotta get the important stuff out of the way for this main branch deal. Turns out just giving me a headband doesn’t actually make everything fall into place, much to my dismay.”

With that, he collapsed into the seat, giving a grin as he began to playfully toss the headband between his hands. He had to take a small run to the nearest library to figure it out, but apparently, he needed to actually confirm a lot of things with the sennin.

[Summoning Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look up from his paperwork to see Riku enter. Kenshin would motion towards the chair even as he sat down.

"Apologies I Would offer some tea but I usually make it before an appointment. You are correct. You are in need of placement. For you there are two options. There is being a journeyman or being on the Konoha Security. A journeyman is one who helps the villiage from multiple places. They take people on missions outside the village or teach advanced classes at other locations. Konoha Security is our internal police force. They often times deal with domestic issues and work with ANBU. Regardless of which path you follow there are two general requirements expected of you. One is to defend the gate. The second is to teach when able. Do your duty and we will get along fine. After you pick a path we will need to discuss this issue of Frost." Kenshin would say before Riku had the idea of picking a path and leaving in a hurry.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I’ll take Konoha security.” Riku said with a grin.

The white-haired rogue looked towards the sennin with a casual shrug. That part was simple, but alas he couldn’t walk away with that exchange. The boy got comfortable in the chair, laying back more as he continued to paw at the headband in his hand.

“Frost, yeah,” Riku responded with a shrug, “They’ll be no sweat. All we gotta do set up some defences, push out of the village, bla bla bla. Works in all the stories anyhow. Bonus points if we got a fairy.”

The rogue gave a wink with that, his eyes twinkling in amusement as he relaxed in the chair. After a few moments of pawing at the headband, he finally let it rest on his leg, tired of playing with it. The white-haired boy then gave a casual nod.

“But, guess it isn’t that simple?” Riku commented with a sigh, “Alright, explain away.”

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Very well. I look forward to seeing how well you enforce rules as opposed to breaking them. Hopefully you do just as well." Kenshin would say looking at the student with his grey eyes trying to read the new Chuunin.

"You are generally correct. However you will have a special task. You and your little crew are to assist the students to getting people into the bunkers. You are to also patrol the places near the bunkers to keep them safe. If you see fighting in local areas like Kitsune park, I would suggest aiding them but not spread out too thin. While you are Chuunin you are not of a typical strength of a Chuunin and despite what you may think of me I do not wish you dead. You or your followers. So make sure you watch each other's back. If you need help I would suggest investing in a signal flare or headset. You may call on me in extreme circumstances and i will try to come personally. If not, I will send someone. Does that make sense? Also for your new assignment you are part of the gate guard. At this time no one enters or exits unless on specific missions which will be made obvious by those leading the missions."

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired rogue issued a yawn, giving a clearly annoyed face at his orders but with a short sigh giving a nod. He might as well play nice for a few orders at the very least. With that the scoundrel wrapped his headband on his head with a smirk towards Kenshin.

“Alright then, Kenshin,” Riku said with a groaned voice as he tied on his headband, “I’ll deliver orders to my own team. We’ll secure the area around the bunkers before beginning to aid with moving civilians from the village to the bunkers. Easy enough, waste of my talents or not …”

The rogue rose from the chair with another exaggerated yawn towards the sky before looking towards Kenshin again, the white-haired boy placed a hand to his chin in thought. If he was going to be forced to do such a dull task, he might as well use the spare time to his advantage.

“Got two … no, three .. questions to go with that then.”
The scoundrel said with a smile, “First, where in this accursed village is the bunkers, really gonna need a map to that stuff. Second, do we got any … headquarters, facilities … you know, that kinda stuff. Its not exactly a vote of confidence if my primary place to deliver orders is the treehouse.”

He gave a wide smirk at that idea. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea, the Leaf village using a giant treehouse as their headquarters! Now that has to of been an idea somewhere. The rogue continued to smile to himself for a moment longer before clicking his fingers and pointing back at Kenshin.

“And third,” Riku declared, “Do we got any spare building materials lying around? Gotta use our spare time to do something productive if we’re discouraged from being destructive …”

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin waited for the young man's response. Naturally there were questions even as he looked bored. Kenshin would go over to a bookshelf and pull out a small map of leaf. He would go over to the desk and mark on it before handing it to Riku.

"Here is a map. I have marked the locations of the bunkers. Please keep this safe and on your person at all times. Destroy it before it falls into enemy hands. Otherwise it may cost us many lives. As for your second question, there are offices in this building for you to use. Missions often start here and it is where you will be paid. Any of those places will work to give out your orders. Finally, as for building materials I would suggesting asking around. All of our materials at the moment are being used to reinforce certain areas of the village. The forest of death can provide SOME lumber but I ask you use no more than 5 trees. They are sizable trees so that should be more than enough. Do you have any other questions?" Kenshin would look at Riku for a hard moment before averting his gaze working on some paperwork while he waited for a response to his question.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Five trees?!” The rogue said with a cross of his arms, "Frost doesn't know any fire jutsu ... right?"

Large trees or not, he was honestly only being given trees to fortify against an invasion. It was a challenge atleast, he’d have to find another place to gather supplies. The white-haired boy gave a grin to Kenshin before taking the map and examining it with a raised eyebrow. They can’t just let them make one mega bunker? That’d be entertaining to see.

“Use an office if I need one and I gotta fortify the bunkers,” Riku repeated, “Set the map on fire if a Frost spy wants it. Sounds like easy stuff, if this is what it takes, I’ll be head jounin by next week! Any and all complaints about us fortifying the place I'll send to you, someones bound to complain about us carrying trees around anyway.”

With a small shrug, Riku placed the map in his pocket before nodding again to Kenshin and beginning to leave.

“We need more facilities you know,” Riku shouted as he walked off, waving a hand towards Kenshin, “Consider this my formal complaint on the subject!”

[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would just watch him react and leave. He would sigh heavily and go back to work. There was a lot in the air right now and this was one of the ones that was most questionable.

How can we trust such a rogue ninja? True he wasn't a missing ninja and he had not left the village but he was doing his best to make a village within a village that did not align. It was dangerous for everyone involved, especially dangerous in this time. Frost was upon them. Shinobi so strong that Kenshin would have trouble killing one of them. He wondered for a moment what his supposed "equal" was planning. Was he organizing his branch? Giving orders to assassinate me? Training children how to hate Leaf?

Kenshin broke his pencil. Swearing under his breath, he picked up another and went back to the paperwork.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back