Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The search for family (requesting exit, people can join me in exiting)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren packed a bag, ready with all of the necessary items needed for his travel. It was apparent to him that the Leaf and everyone in it has changed. He sure has changed too. Two months of isolation can do that.
Why does he want to suddenly leave the Leaf? The answer has been there with him all along. He wants to truly find out if his family is as barbaric as the books have suggested. That they are sinister. If Ziren can have that question answered, then hopefully he can finally have his mind at ease and be able to control his powers to a higher extent. "Requesting permission to exit." he said.
He knew where exactly he had to go. Kumogakure. The Lightning Country. The Village Hidden in the Clouds.
Even though he will be going on this journey, he is still part of the Leaf ANBU. So he will continue to do his job for the Leaf even though he is away. that's if they let you go a small voice inside him said. He pushed the thought out of his head.
He handed the guard the paperwork that he had to fill out for exiting the Village. He waited as the guard went through the paperwork.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk up behind Ziren as he looked at the boy, it seemed that he had kept himself quiet lately and right now once more he was trying to get out of the village. A frown came on the face of the Sennin as he walked up, his black robes swaying in the winds as his hands where in his pocket as he looked towards Ziren, he allowed a yawn to escape his lips before he covered it up. Takeshi allowed his eyes to glare down at Ziren as he looked at one of his own trying to leave the gates.

“What is the reason you are here Ziren? Or are you just having a casual check up on the gates?”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there as he waited for an answer, his body prepared to retort if it was required as he allowed himself to look at the Anbu in Training, as part of the branch he had become Takeshi’s charge. It seem that today was not his lucky day with the Sennin keeping an eye on the gates he would want answers, and Ziren had better have a reason for wanting to head outside the village without proper documentation.

[Topic Entered]
[Ziren Stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
oh crap. Ziren thought. How am I going to explain this? Anyway he looked at it, he couldn't find a reasonable way to get passed Takeshi. So the best thing to do, is be honest and upfront about it.
"I wish to leave the Village for a few months. To travel to where those whom I am related to resides. It's been on my mind forever Takeshi. If I can at least know that not all of them are as sinister and evil as the books say, then I think I will be more at ease using my powers. To more fully be better at training."
He can't lie, Takeshi has almost been like a father to him. And he appreciates that.
Ziren looked at Takeshi. He looked like he has barely changed at all. Unlike himself, he now has a scar on his face from training earlier this week.
"Look, I know it's crazy and stupid, but this is something that I want. That I need to figure out. I'll do anything you want."
Ziren wasn't the one for pleading, but just this once, he felt like he had no other choice. He very truly wants to do this. And nothing is going to change his mind. He waited for an answer from the ANBU Sennin.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words being spoken, it seemed the kid had a desire to go outside the gates and Takeshi had to admit that was something that would soon be changing, even he had known that it would slowly change but right now the law was the law and Takeshi was a Sennin of leaf and as such he oversaw upholding that law. He was not above reproach and not above answer he stood there silently listening as his eyes looked down at the boy that pleaded for him to help though he knew the answer.

“Why you may wish to go outside and find others, I cannot allow you to leave at your current position. You have no team, no support that is not something I appreciate, nor is it something that goes unnoticed, perhapse in time you will be allowed out but today the person stopping you from leaving is me. Your choices are simple here my ANBU in Training, return to the village or I will take you back by force”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there nice and calm his eyes focused on Ziren, the boy that he had help unlock his potential now the boy returned the favour by doing this. Takeshi was not amused to say the least and this would only end badly if Ziren continued to persist in taking this course of action.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed. Even Takeshi's blood flow suggests that he is mad at him. Ziren figures he can snuff Ziren out in a second if needed. But also with the sight of blood he he himself might go crazy and hurt someone else.
"Okay. I'll go back to the Village. But please promise me that I can go in the near future when you deem me more ready for such a journey."
Ziren knew full well of why Takeshi is the Sennin of the ANBU. He didn't get that title just to give in to a teenager with powers over blood.
Ziren then asked. "What are my orders for right now?" He hid the despair that he got turned away. But he wasn't going to let it hurt him. Not going to show any weakness.
He waited for Takeshi's orders.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi studied Ziren for a few minutes before he allowed himself to ponder on a reply it seemed that the Anbu in Training understood his place. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as the serious face dropped in a split second and was replaced once more by the smiling Uchiha that was normally seen when he was relaxing best in those split second. As he allowed himself to make eye contact with the member of the branch he decided to try and give him some hope in the future, with training and practise he might make it to going on trips but he had only just made it inside of the branch, he wasn’t going to be ready right now to go elsewhere.

“Return back inside of the Village, look at training yourself in the future and not focusing outside, start by building up yourself within first, look at it this way there is no reason for you to search outside when first you need to improve within, return inside the village I will look at getting you a team sorted out. You will be in the training program for the Branch and will be put into a team for going out.”

Takeshi waited to see what actions would be taken by the new person, he waited to see on the reaction of Ziren the ball was now in his park. The question he had to ask himself was would he be willing to push himself to that task and prove himself.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What Ziren heard he couldn't believe. Not only is he getting permission to go, once he's done more training and whatnot. But he is actually going to be part of a team. That was something new to him. He never really made friends, other than just talking to the higher ups in the Village and Kuro. The very person who made him isolate himself after their little 'training'.
"So you're saying I'm actually going to be on a team? With who? Do I know some of them? Is Maru going to be on it?" That last part was mainly because of his one brief talk he has had with Maru. Though the dude is very antisocial and rude as hell, Ziren would to know if any of that has changed in the past two months.
"Wait. Who's going to be my Sensei then?"
This was almost getting him more amped than wanting to go to the Cloud to find his other relatives and get some answers.
He didn't mean to but somehow the white of his eyes turned red and his hearing of blood enhanced. He could hear blood of almost everyone around him. He was getting too excited that he wasn't noticing his own symptoms of his blood line doing its thing.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards the ANBU in Training, he allowed himself to stand there for a few seconds. He allowed himself to look over to the student in those few seconds as he wondered for a few seconds about what the boy wanted from this but decided to turn down the remarks for now, he knew that all would become clear in time and with the Branch continuing to develop inside of itself and everything still settling down he would need to make sure everything was done properly and in the correct manner it would seem.

“Its called being patient, you will need to learn this, and I will have to do my job and you just do yours, for now it will be a game of wait and see but with. I would return to the village and you will leave this gate for now, so please make sure that you do so, and we will speak again when you have been assigned a team.”

Takeshi would have to wait for Ziren to leave the gate before he could leave, this was just in case he tried anything last minute. Takeshi would sigh as he waited to make sure the ANBU in Training left he stared into the sky for a few moments.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren calmed down. He wasn't all for being patient but Takeshi knows best. He took a deep breath and could feel himself calm down. The red turned back to white of his eyes.
"Takeshi. I'm glad that you haven't changed at all this past two months that I've been gone. Everyone out here seems so different. A lot of new faces as well. It was almost like when I first came to the village when I had nobody. And for that,
I want to thank you."

He knows that to the ANBU Sennin, it doesn't mean much. But to him, with all of his conflicts he's had as to why he's isolated himself for so long, and seeing everyone he knew change their behavior, it sure does mean a lot.
He walked back to his apartment, not even looking back at the Gates.
(Topic left unless stopped)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as the boy turned and left it seemed that he had been stopped for now the frown coming back to his face as he watched the boy turn around and walk away it seemed that he had managed to do the job that he was given but he knew Ziren would try again this time he hoped that it would be once he had improved himself. There was no point in making him go out, yet the world was dangerous and someone of his skill would not last long. Takeshi allowed himself to whistle as he walked past the gate guard for a few minutes.

“Keep up the good work, I know that you can do it. Besides someone needs to keep an eye out around here, enjoy the rest of your day”

With that Takeshi was gone once more, returning to the place that he had been originally heading to. Though for anyone that would still be a question of where he was really heading, but now that question could be answered later.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back