Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Secret She Holds [Req. Hisako]

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Spark in Your Eyes _ WEBTOON.jpg

Kani made her way through the village, down the road, and to the location she had a few times now. She had kept this a secret from her mother, to not add any stress to the poor woman's already so busy plate. She hadn't shared this with her friends, as how could they even begin to understand the situation? How could they hear from her and not immediately judge her for it? She wasn't about to lose her friends she had worked so hard to have believe her this sweet and bubbly girl. She couldn't afford to let them in on this, nor could she risk what might happen if someone other than a student was to find out.

She made efforts to remain untracked and unfollowed during this journey, though she was a student and could not be certain to how effective her sweeps were. She eventually made her way to the sight where not so long ago she first made contact with him, and where she had a few times since then. She knew it was not a guarantee that he would be there, but if he was he would make himself known. He had asked for something though this time, something to help him with what he needed done. He hadn't needed to clarify what exactly he was doing to her, she would do anything for her father.

She held onto the scroll that was in her hand closely to her chest, hesitation was clear on her face and in her body language. Her father had asked her for this favor and at first she was more than willing, but now standing here in this moment she felt a sense of regret brewing within her. She knew that this could be something serious and if she was caught it was something that would directly get HER into some hot water with the village. But she just wanted him back, he had swore to her that if she did this he could come back, and so she needed to do it right? Her mind was flooded with nerves and questions, she was praying for anything to show up and change her mind, to stop her, to make her think for more than a second before she did this. Any and all excuse to not had left her mind by this point, she was scared that she was about to make a horrid mistake.

But it was for him, for her mom, and even more so for her. She had wanted to be just like him and now she could have him back. She lowered herself down to the offering bowl that had been placed here so long ago now, and placed the scroll in it. Her hand hovered over it as she looked back over her shoulder, prepared to grab it and hide it as she heard the shift in sound implying someone was near, someone was approaching. She froze, a sense of absolute and overwhelming dread filling her, paranoia rushing in and causing her to have doe struck eyes that screamed for her. Her trembling voice called out, praying that nothing answered her, that no one was there and she was just fabricating it within her mind due to the stress of her stolen secrets.

"Wh.. Who's There?"

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Earlier that day, in the bustling Main Branch of Kumogakure, Hisako was immersed in her usual routine. As a clerk, she meticulously handled the village’s paperwork with a precision that spoke of her artificial nature. Her movements, while efficient and almost mechanical, were interspersed with moments of human-like pauses, as if she were contemplating the content before her. This blend of robotic efficiency and human-like behavior was a unique aspect of her design, making her an invaluable asset to the administrative team.

In between her clerical duties, Hisako found solace in her favorite pastime: tinkering. Her fingers, designed for both combat and delicate tasks, moved deftly over a small device she was improving. This gadget, a miniaturized chakra enhancer, was a personal project, showcasing her affinity for technology and innovation. Her focus was intense, yet there was a smoothness to her actions, a rhythm that almost seemed meditative.

As the day waned, Hisako’s internal systems signaled the end of her shift. Methodically organizing her workspace, she stored her tools and the unfinished device, planning to return to it the next day. Her internal emotional processor, a marvel of engineering, allowed her to experience a sense of satisfaction at a day's work well done, though she didn't fully grasp the deeper emotional undertones that might accompany such feelings in humans.

Exiting the Main Branch, Hisako embarked on her routine patrol around the village. Her steps were measured and precise, her eyes scanning the surroundings with an almost unblinking focus. It was during this patrol that she encountered Kani. Hisako’s approach to Kani was a mix of her usual mechanical precision and a softer, more human-like concern. While she couldn't fully understand the complexities of human emotions, her emotional processor enabled her to 'feel' a sense of duty and concern towards Kani's evident distress.

Confronted with Kani’s troubled demeanor, Hisako responded with a blend of her characteristic robotic articulation and a hint of human-like empathy. "Hello Kani. I hope you remember me, Hisako. We met the other day. There is no need for alarm," she said, her voice steady yet tinged with a softness that was almost comforting. As she spoke, "I noticed your distress as I was patrolling the area. It is unusual to see someone from our village in such a secluded location, especially with an item of apparent significance," her head tilted slightly, mimicking a gesture of human curiosity and concern.

Standing before Kani, Hisako was the embodiment of the unique blend of her creation – part human, part machine, yet wholly dedicated to the welfare of her village. "Can I assist you in any way? Your actions seem burdened with heavy thoughts," she inquired, her hands clasped in front of her in a posture of readiness to help, reflecting her dual nature of empathetic concern and mechanical efficiency. Her final words, "Remember, Kani, it is often in sharing our burdens that we find the strength to overcome them. You are not alone in this village. If there is any way I can help, or if you need someone to confide in, I am here," were delivered with a blend of synthetic articulation and genuine warmth, a true reflection of her unique existence.

[MFT; WC: 529]

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kani stood holding the scroll behind her back, her body language was far contrasting to that Hisako had last seen, more calculated as if they are attempting to put on a show rather then be forth coming.

"Oh, no I just.. I'm just offering a note to my father's shrine, that's all. I get antsy any time I head out this way.."

Her words words were an obvious attempt at a lie, it wasn't in her nature to do so. But for some reason unapparent to Hisako, she felt she needed to in this moment. If what Kani was saying was true, then it would be very odd for her to also then attempt to hide the item in question, so this behavior mixed with her attempted lie should set off red flags in Hisako's mind.

"You um.. followed me then? I'm okay, you should really go."

The last words were less insisting and more pleading, the tone that was used implying a mixed emotion. She wanted Hisako there, this is what she had prayed for after all someone to interrupt her, but she also needed to do this if she wanted to see her father. That much he had made very clear the last time they met in secret. But now she was caught, so she needed to think on how to get out of this situation before it was too late.

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It seemed odd to Hisako that Kani was behaving in the way she was. It was very contrasting to how she behaved last they met. Like she was hiding something. Her words also were very contrasting to how she was behaving, because, if it really was just an offering note, then why hide it behind her body? "Are you sure you are alright?" she inquired, tilting her head to the side a bit "You seem rather stressed, and as if you are hiding something. If you require a friend, I would be happy to be that friend."

Hisako didn't make any motion to leave, because she wanted to ensure that her first friend after the memory corruption incident was safe. "I will not leave unless I am absolutely certain that you are safe, and alright." she stated, insisting on helping Kani out, regardless of whether or not Kani wanted it, but because it appeared that she needed it. "You are my friend, and I want to make sure you are okay. And I remain sure of my past statement that you are 'a good bean'."

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kani reluctantly holds out the scroll, tears welling in her eyes. The seal on the outside is that of the Raikage's office, something a Student should not be holding on to let alone trying to leave out in the woodlands. Everything was screaming of a red flag, a warning to be on her toes, but Kani couldn't lie.. not to Hisako. SHe had been so kind to her, and even now where it was clear something was wrong she was still being treated as if she could do no wrong, as if she were just upset.

"I.. I'm sorry, I messed up.. I just wanted him to come home.. He said this was how.."

Her words were filled with a pain that was hard to bare, they shook as if at any moment she may just start to fall apart. She was certainly not about to lose it, not in front of Hisako. She was going to be strong, face her judgement, and return the scroll. She just needed to hand it over and it would be fine.

[sorry for delay and post length but wanted to get something to you]

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Hisako took the scroll from Kani's hand, and stored it inside her right thigh. "I will make sure this is returned to the right place, and I will avoid mentioning your name." Hisako said, stating her intent to protect her new friend Kani. Hisako wrapped her arms around Kani to provide a hopefully soothing hug, although with Hisako being artificial it might be less squishy than Kani would be used to, even if the hug was still warm. "From what you told me, it seems that your father is doing some shady things. It would be in his, and your, best interest, to come clean."

She didn't want to see her friend come to any harm, and if she had to ensure the father in question ended up in a jail cell to do so, she dang sure would. Or at least try. With Kitsune out of the country on a diplomatic trip to Konoha, Hisako would have to think for herself on how to proceed with this. "I do have a question. Why would your father want you to obtain this scroll?" she asked, tilting her head a bit to the side signifying her curiousity. She was hoping that Kani would be able to provide some insight into the situation, and perhaps give her some ideas on how to proceed. Hisako, being an artificial human, a construct if you will, was still new at the whole 'being a ninja' thing. So she wasn't too sure on how to proceed, but thankfully her programming, and her creator, allowed a lot of leeway in making decisions outside the normal paramters of the shinobi hierachy.

[MFT; 272]

Sotashi Kani

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kani was, surprised to say the least as she was pulled into the hug. Her eyes flickered down to the ground unsure of how to feel, but she knew one thing. She was sorry for what she was doing. The lying to someone who had become a friend was hurting her more than she had thought it would, but at least now she had come clean.

"I.. I don't know what he wants with it. I don't even know what it is. He sent me a letter and told me where to find and steal it, I just .. I know he needs it. I'm sorry Hisako.. I just want to go home"

Her mind was frazzled from the encounter, her body sore from the anxiety and pressure of the moment. But she was done speaking. She'd accompany Hisako out of this place, Incase something was to happen and then she would head home.

[Topic left as it feels it mostly has come to a point of conclusion]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back