Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Soon Plague[Mission/Solo]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu had been given his first assignment as Med-Nin to do some research on a growing epidemic in Sunagakure. His orders by his superiors were to investigate rotten corpses that had died from the Worm Flu Virus and bring them to a lab for research. From what he was told the illness was growing at an astonishing rate and had to be suppressed as much as possible. Susumu made no hesitation this morning getting up and brushing his teeth and performing his daily routine. After accomplishing his daily rituals he began to prepare a first aid kit. He grabbed a suitcase and began to fill it with vials, Band-Aids, and other medical necessities he may need for this assignment. He then put on his lab coat and headed out the door. Susumu didn't like the idea of entering an area where a deadly virus was present, but he really didn't have much of a choice but to get over it. "Alright let’s get this show on the road" Susumu said as he put on his surgeon mask. He then put on a pair of goggles and a set of latex gloves for protection. Susumu was now in a restricted area sealed off from the rest of Sunagakure. There were other Med-Nin in the area doing their own research so he figured he wouldn't be bothered if he had his own fun. Apparently, he was wrong. As he kneeled down beside a corpse he began to open his suitcase. He was then approached by one of the other Med-Nin in the area. "Hey!" "This area is restricted for Med-Nin personnel only" "Im going to have to kindly ask you to leave sir" The man addressed him in a friendly tone it was clear he didn't want to cause any conflict. Susumu then responded to him and said, "Oh im sorry sir I don't mean to intrude on you guy's investigation sir but I was actually assigned to do research on these corpses you see here and bring whatever evidence I find back to my branch's labs for testing" After hearing this profound statement from Susumu, he nodded his head in agreement and said not another word to him. He then walked back to his team of Med-Nin and continued to work on their research bothering Susumu no more. Susumu then turned his attention back to his suitcase and began examining the corpse. Susumu took a syringe out of his suitcase and stuck it in the arm of the dead body. He then extracted the blood from the body and placed it in one of the vials in his suitcase. He then took another syringe out of his suitcase and extracted blood from his own body for a separate blood sample. He then placed his blood inside of a separate vial so the people at the lab would have something to go off of. After placing his blood into the vial he looked back at the body and noticed that there was a ring around this person’s neck. He also noticed that there was a ring around their wrist and ankles. He then came to the accusation that this virus could be could be the outcome of an untreated ringworm infection. To test his theory he began to look around for another dead body and looked to see if any of the same signs appeared on the corpse. Sure enough he saw the same thing on another dead body and it seemed as though they were in the same spots as the previous one. That brought Susumu to one question that needed to be answered. “If this an untreated ringworm then why does it seem to appear on just those areas?” “Perhaps its replicating itself and it needs nutrients from its host?” Susumu thought to himself. He just couldn’t figure it out. “Even if it did need nutrients why just those parts of the body…” “That’s it I’ve got it”<i></i> Susumu clapped his hands as he came to another conclusion. “It feeds off blood so it wraps itself around their victim’s veins to absorb the blood into their body”<i></i> It was a well thought out answer in his mind. He just didn’t know how to stop it from happening. Then again he is only one person and not just anyone can stop an outbreak such as this. Susumu figured he was done with his research and began to pack his things up. He put his vials with the blood samples in the proper slots in the suitcase and closed it up and locked it and headed to the lab to inform his superiors of his findings.

WC:774

[OOC:Mission Complete!]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back