Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The sprout of Darkness (Open)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Two infant children crawled across the carpeted floor of a small home, a couple seemed to argue within a different area of the room, but no sounds could be heard as their mouths moved rapidly. The two adults themselves began to cry, but the question that floated through Junkos mind was why are they crying? The adult couple gave each other a soft kiss upon the lips, giving a good representation of true love. With a matter of time, The two kids were grabbed by the adult couple, rapped into separate blankets and given to a woman. The woman face wasn't visible, but she wore a black cloak that seemed to make her every movement a bad one. The two children mouths open widely as tears fell from their eyes, but no sounds were heard as they cried. The adult couple gave a brief kiss on the kids forehead before the mysterious woman took the kids on a horse. Once the home began to fade away, the children cries were heard as if a tremendous thunderstorm had began, and the rain came from the kids tears. A loud clap of thunder boomed across the sky, echoing for miles.

Junko suddenly lifted his head from his pillow, dripping in sweat with a small tear falling from his right eye. Rain tapped upon his room window as ravishing winds blew the branches of the near trees outside. "What the fuck type dream was that? Why the hell did a tear come from my eye?" Junko thought as he reached to his bed side table, grabbing his box of smokes, lighter, and ashtray. Putting a cigarette between his lips, Junko lit a cigarette. "I need some air." Junko thought as he walked around his mysterious dark home in nothing but his boxers, carrying an ashtray.

Opening his closet, Junko grabbed his common suit which he had began to wear since his return home, shoes, and a black rain coat to cover over his attire. Junko opened his front door at the crack of thunder, but something wasn't right, Where was Junko heading?

Junko arrived within the part of Kumogakure that seemed to never sleep. The Susukino District seemed to still glow as the dreadful rain poured down upon the great lands. Moving through the crowds of people, Junko arrived at a seemingly small populated bar. Dripping in rain, Junko entered into the bar hearing a small ringing of a bell placed at the top of the door to signify the opening of it. Small sudden squeaks echoed across the room, but quickly was drained out by cracks of thunder. The storm seemed to worsen by the minute, but Junko didn't care. Sitting down at the bar with his face not being seen due to his cloak, Junko withdrew his cigarette from his mouth, blowing a huge amount of smoke into the ventilated atmosphere of the bar.

"A small glass of sake, all I need is a buzz." Junko said looking down, but talking to the bartender as he began to think. "It's only been me and you brother from the start with this village, but I have always felt that we didn't belong. Where are we really from? All we know is that we were orphans, but I need more information then that. I want to know where I came from and who were my parents that failed to raise me, who coward away from their responsibilities as adults and sent their own creation to a pitiful faith?" 

The bar began with a steady flow of music, People had already been intoxicated and some already began simple debates that would surely progress into arguments and from there to a fight. With a small thump, A glass of sake had been placed upon the table for Junko with an ashtray. Placing a single hand on the glass, Junko lifted it gradually taking slow sips. He surely didn't want to make a repeat of being drunk as he did at the Black Lotus Hotel. Junko sat, deep in thought. Not knowing the truth of his life. The simple thought seemed to bite away at Junkos soul making him feel caged, waiting for the truth to set him free.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
I sat alone in my room in the small apartment I stay in. Looking down into the puddle of sweat I had left on my bed I stared at my bare chest in the mirror and shifted the electrons in the atmosphere to start a steady storm, these kinds of nights always gave me the best chance of reaching sleep. I watched the neon glow in my eyes fade away until the brown that my eyes normally were returned. The storm would remain for a majority of the night, I sometimes wonder if I ruined people days or nights by making it rain on them the way I did. I really didn’t give a fuck about anyone else when I made it rain, but I felt bad about it afterwards. I took a sip of water out of the glass sitting on my bedside table, I could feel the electric energy that coursed through my veins like blood pump. Growing up my parents never told me about this, of course my parents were Hiashi’s, not Santaru’s once my bloodlines abilities kicked in I learned I was adopted. I let all the customs I had grown up with crash down. I felt disconnected from them. I had learned of a minor village far away that my ancestors have lived in, and maybe my parents. Taking another sip of water I threw on a pair of tight khaki pants and stepped outside onto the back porch, the screen was stopping the water from hitting me and I subconsciously wish it weren’t there, being wet and cold could match the way I was feeling.

What is this prissy shit.. I questioned my own emotions, but no doubt they were there, I have emotions and they are letting me know what they feel. As I walked back inside my mind was made up, I would be headed to the Suskino District, the district that is as sleepless as I am. I would definitely be able to find a bar or club with people to distract myself; unless the rain kept them away of course, but that would be my fault. I dressed myself in a faded blue dress shirt with a loose tie, the top button of the dress shirt was unbuttoned because lets be honest no one likes being chocked by those things. I grabbed my umbrella and set off on the short walk to the main plaza of clubs and bars.

I stopped at a small bar that was full of people and loud music. I made my way through the crowd towards where the majority of people were dancing. The fact that it was packed shoulder to shoulder made finding a buzzed girl to dance with all that much easier. The first girl I bumped into would work just fine. An attractive blonde eyed me up and down from a few feet and even more than a few people away. She was a little shorter than me with a thick waist and thick long legs that went on forever. She had on a pink top with a short black skirt that was riding up her butt. I made my way through the crowd towards her and leaned in to speak next to her ear so she would hear my above the noise. I’m Haru, nice to meet you, can I buy you a drink? the girl giggled and took my hand letting me lead her to the bar. We stood near the end in an area with less people. The girl responded to me now that we were farther from the music. “I’m Kallen, nineteen years old.” eh, I’m eighteen I lied back to her, I looked old enough to be eighteen so that lie would fly for now. “I’m actually a shinobi, Chuunin main branch.” oh is that so, I’m an MiT. “Lets just dance I don’t like drinking anyway. I raised my eyebrows at the girl, I get to dance with her, and I don’t have to buy her a drink fuck yeah. We worked our way to the middle of the dance floor hand in hand before she turned around and started grinding on me. We moved to the beat of the electronic music blasting all around us and she slowly took us lower and lower. I held her hand up while we danced, damn could this chick move. Kallen ended up face to face with another girl and they began flirting with each other kissing while Kallen kept dancing with me. Not exactly what I was expecting for the night. We went on dancing for a few songs before my mind began to wander. I started looking around and noticed a man probably a bit older than me walk in and order a drink. He blew a puff of smoke into the air. Between the body language and the way he was smoking. I was sure I knew the guy. Hey honey, hang on a sec I think I see someone I know. without letting go of her hand I started making my way towards the guy at the bar. I looked back to see I was dragging along not only Kallen but her new friend too. The other girl had long blonde hair and was wearing a black sweater and hat along with checkered leggings and red high heels. I tapped the guy’s shoulder and realized it was Junko the fellow MiT. Both girls put there arms around my waist and looked up at my confusedly. Kallen began kissing my neck while her friend started eyeing Junko. Yo, what’s up man? I hope Daisuke’s been treating you better than Kitsune treats me. Meet my friends Kallen, and uhhh what’s your name honey? “Miya, main branch Chuunin same as Kallen.” Yeah, what she said. They are a buncha main branchers. I pulled up a few chairs and we all sat down together. The feelings of despair I had earlier began to resurface but I pushed them down, this was the distraction I needed.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko took things slow with his drinking, Becoming drunk in a populated area with no one to watch over you was seriously dangerous. Little did Junko know, Danger seemed to be in his life since birth, meaning he was never at peace. Why couldn't Junko relax? Was he ever relaxed within his lifetime? Looking back, could he actually say he had a time were he wasn't thinking or analyzing a situation? It has even gotten to the point where Junko sleep was beginning to get tampered with due to his uneasiness. Junko mind, along with his body, constantly stayed on alert for his surroundings, but why? was the golden question. 

A sudden presence was felt behind Junko, if the person was smart they wouldn't mess with a quiet man, you never know what they could be capable of. Junko slowly reached towards his inside jacket pocket, which held his scroll that he always left the house with, containing his torturous blade that could cut down an enemy in a single strike, depending on their skill level of course. Junko touched the scroll as a hand tapped upon Junkos shoulder.

"Yo, what’s up man? I hope Daisuke’s been treating you better than Kitsune treats me. Meet my friends Kallen, and uhhh what’s your name honey?"

Junko eased up, taking his hand away from his pocket. Turning around, Junko looked up at the person with the well familiarized voice. Junko expression upon his face didn't change upon the random encounter, his eyes low with a nonchalant attitude as if he was mad at the world. Attempting to crack a small smirk, Junko tried to at least look somewhat pleased to see Haru. "Daisuke, well even though he's quite tough on me, we are more like family then anything." 

Looking at the two girls, Junko couldn't think of anything about them on the spot. His mind was at so many different places, he couldn't begin to focus on them, At least not at the moment. The group pulled up a few chairs, Harus girl kissing him on the neck, while the other tried to do the impossible, which was figuring out Junko. Hell, Junko couldn't even figure out his damn self if he tried so he know no one else could. "So Haru, how's it been man? Been a little while huh? well at least since our mission together."

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
The first thing I noticed about Junko was he didn’t seem nearly as happy to see me as I was to see him. This was half a class reunion. I attempted to look into Junko’s eyes they were avoiding mine. I felt badly disturbing the guys peace, but hey we graduated together and we were both MiT. Family huh? I’m more like a pet than a brother or son.. What I said was basically true, but there were no hard feelings about it. Kitsune gave me almost everything I have since I found out about my adoption. Kitsune was all I had she taught me everything I know about Medical knowledge.

"So Haru, how's it been man? Been a little while huh? well at least since our mission together." Yeah, have you gotten called to anything exciting since then? It’s been ages since I got to leave the village, I’m starting to feel joked, not to mention all the ass holes I have to tend to at the hospital after their missions. I would be surprised if Junko didn’t feel the way I did. MiT’s were commonly mistreated and rarely had the privilege to go anywhere. I’ve wanted to take a little personal vacation for a while now. I’m adopted see, and I’ve been reading up on my ancestors and I’ve been able to find out where the little village they had lived for ages was. The weird thing is the records just drop off a few after I was born. Kallen started kissing my neck again as she was getting restless, I lightly smacked her on the forehead to get her off. No doubt the girls would be leaving soon if we didn’t entertain them. I was having trouble understanding why I just poured out the little information I knew about my family to Junko, I didn’t need or want any sympathy. I guess I just wanted to see what emotion’s it would trigger. Junko was still a mystery to me even though we graduated together and had been on mission. I don’t really know the guy.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru, a person Junko never totally understood. He was a boy that he graduated with, they had similar goals, but different routs. Junko couldn't quite put a finger on it, but it was something about Haru that Intrigued Junko. The question was, what was it?

"Family huh? I’m more like a pet than a brother or son."

The word pet made Junko think about their other graduating class member, Shimete. She was a boys servant, latched to the boy as if she was a dog and wasn't able to gain freedom. Junko removed his cigarette from his mouth, putting the small bud into the ashtray, putting an end to the blaze at it's tip. "Haru, pets are meant to roll over on command and is used for someones amusement." Junko said, giving Haru eye contact to see his response.

"Yeah, have you gotten called to anything exciting since then? It’s been ages since I got to leave the village, I’m starting to feel joked, not to mention all the ass holes I have to tend to at the hospital after their missions."

"I haven't left the village since our mission, but i do feel time away is good. No one likes to constantly be bound down by the village. I definitely understand you about patients within the hospital, but I enjoy the experience of it." Junko eyes widened only a bit as Haru began to tell Junko things he never imagined. After all, you never can judge a book by it's cover.

"I’ve wanted to take a little personal vacation for a while now. I’m adopted see, and I’ve been reading up on my ancestors and I’ve been able to find out where the little village they had lived for ages was. The weird thing is the records just drop off a few after I was born."

Listening to Haru made Junko look at him in a different way. He was a boy blinded by lies and now knew a part of the truth, but at least he grew up with a family that supported him. Luckily he didn't grow up without any form of mother or father, being deemed as a man since walking. Haru knew pain, but how deep was his pain and would the truth set him free? These questions could only be answered by time. Time could only tell it

"You know, we have that in common. We know pain, but I'm not sure if you had to suffer as much as me. I have grown in this village my entire life as an orphan, experiencing the intense pain of not having parents or a stable home. Living from place to place, not knowing how the next meal would come, but I survived and that's what I believe makes me a strong person, my experiences." 

"It's been over a year and we haven't communicated my brother. What could it possibly be in our lives that has made us grow apart?" Junko thought as he pulled out another cigarette. A spot of darkness seemed to have dotted Junkos heart, the truth is the thing of the world that hurts the most, but it has the power to free a human-being from the pitiful pit of darkness. "In my life now, I will begin to only seek the truth. I will follow my own ways as a shinobi. I am my own person and I will only follow my own mindset." 

As the conversation would continue, the females seemed to grow more intimate, but felt as if the two MiT were growing boring. The bar door slammed open, causing the bell to break. Two well built men stood at the door, dripping in rain water as they looked around.

"Kellen, where the fuck are you? I know your ass is in here!"

"Miya, your ass better be in here as well."

Junko waved at the bartender for another glass of sake as he thought, "I can tell I'm going to need this." Junko received his glass and took a few swallows. Turning to face Miya, Junko began to make conversation with her, not caring about the guys at the door. "your cute and from the way you seemed to stare at me tonight, I'm guessing you think I'm cute." Junko said as a hand placed on his shoulder. Looking over towards Haru, Junko could see a hand placed on his shoulder as well. The girls seemed nervous and the bar had grown quiet as a crowd of people shifted away from Junkos table area, everyone could see it was about to get pretty rowdy.

"Who the fuck are these dudes?" the two men said in unison.

Junko turned his head a little towards the man behind him, only his nose could be seen by the man from his point of view because Junko still wore his  black coat hood over his head. "If you know what's best, you would get your hands off me. Especially since your touching my suit." Junko said in a dark malicious tone, as he smiled quite psychotically with his cigarette at hand.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
I listened as Junko doubted I was a pet. I pretty much do roll over on command, I’m just there to follow orders basically.. I wonder when Junko got into smoking I was thinking as he took out his second cigarette since he showed up. "I haven't left the village since our mission, but i do feel time away is good. No one likes to constantly be bound down by the village. I definitely understand you about patients within the hospital, but I enjoy the experience of it." I nodded in agreement, dealing with patients taught you a few valuable things. It taught you how to deal with ass holes, and taught you to expect the worse out of people. Junko spilled his childhood horrors in return to mine. I felt bad for the guy, he had it worse than I did. At least I had a family to feel betrayed by; he has always been completely alone. I again nodded to him, not wanting to say anything and offend him. Childhood was a touchy subject for us both. During the moments of silence the most prominent sound were the lips of Kallen and Miya smacking together.

"Kallen, where the fuck are you? I know your ass is in here!"

"Miya, your ass better be in here as well."

Rainwater dripped of two massive thugs. They had a good head on Haru and atleast sixty pounds. I smiled in spite of myself; their journey was only a wet one because of me. I glanced back to our group and the girls were nervously exchanging glances. Suddenly a hand was placed on Junko and I’s shoulders and the thugs were up close and personal. Shit was going downhill fast. I exchanged glances with Junko while the thugs grip tightened. I had my mind made up. I used a Santaru ability to send a shock through my body into the thug. He instinctively pulled his hand back. While he was surprised at the shock I slipped out of my chair and swiftly kicked him in the shin causing him to drop down to one knee. When he dropped down I sent my knee into his gut knocking the wind out of him. Without looking back I dashed towards the door of the club. Once I was just outside the door I looked back to see the other goon on the ground and Junko following me out.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night seemed to take a turn. With only a brief moment of silence, the action had begun, starting with Haru. Haru had made a few sudden moves, causing the man to back away in pain, opening up a chance for Haru to hit him in two key points. Harus opponent dropped in a heart beat, but Junkos opponent seemed to tremble at the shock of what Haru just did.

"How the hell you let that pipsqueak do that to you? Get your ass up!"

Junko laughed historically placing his cigarette between his lips. "You should be more worried about yourself because your still touching my suit." With those words, Junko placed a hand on the thugs, giving it a forceful twist causing it to sound off with a snap. Slipping from his chair, Junko grabbed the built man by the throat bringing him closer to whisper in a low tone. Junko said smiling, "If all these people wasn't witnessing this, this bar would be covered in your blood." Junko letting go of his grip, the man drop instantly from the lack of oxygen. Looking around, Junko noticed Haru had already left the bar and the bar people were in shock. 

"Have a nice night." Junko said, nodding a single time, lighting his cigarette as he walked towards Haru wiping his jacket off where the thug had touched him. "So Haru, what shall we do now." Junko said as he looked back at the approaching girls. Miya coming close to Junko and Kellen going to Haru. If the night was to continue, they would surely be getting a hotel room if anything by the end.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

InuGekido_zps9d827e5a.jpg

From the shadows, two pairs of eyes watched as the young shinobi left the bar scene with two seemingly easy females. The smell of wet dog could faintly be noticed in the light wind that paired with the rain. The question was, did they realize what they had done; and did they know just who was watching them. Young shinobi sometimes heard the cautionary tales of missing ninja, but they often were shielded from the harsh nature of truth. Each rogue shinobi had a reason, and according to their wild logic, going missing was not a crime. No, Gekido did not see his time away from the village a crime. It was more like the village was an angry banker who had lost their investment for making a wrong decision. He was simply living his life, until passion brought him back home. Now he was leashed once again, left to wonder the streets, looking to stir up trouble. And these two-- well, they appeared to be prime candidates for that trouble.

Both seemed to relish in their power over the ordinary man, using their talents to gain an advantage where there should not have been one. Gekido knew this feeling, except that he had earned his power, and used it against those stronger than he to prove his worth. These two mutts took down weaklings for a pair a women. Gekido scoffed. They didn't know the realities of pain, perhaps it was time for that to change...

Using the Inuzuka technique beast clone, Judo (his ninken) took position along side him. Moving swiftly out from the shadows, Gekido took Kellen by the neck and lifted her into the air, and Judo grabbed Miya in the same way. Their feral claws dug into their skin ever so slightly, drawing blood that formed thin trails down their necks in the rain. The smell of the plasma made both Kido and Judo shiver in ecstasy, and Gekido pulled Kellen close and stuck his tongue against her flesh, licking up the flavorful red liquid. His eyes soon looked to the boys, questioning how they would react. No doubt they would see he was a ninja. But would they recognize the beast who literally ate the last person he stopped from going missing? Or would they treat him as an invader looking to murder these girls?

The move was on them while Gekido's senses dulled as the taste of flesh and blood slowly made logic melt away.

---------

Meanwhile, Kioku sat down with the morning paper, even though it was evening, and pulled out some cash to pay for his dinner. Taking the fork in hand, he began to munch and read.

[iNPC Kioku entering]
[dNPC Gekido entering]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
By the time I was actually looking back at Junko he had the other thug on the ground and was following me out with Kallen and Miya right on his tail. God damn it.. Why did he bring the girls, they are nothing but trouble. I sighed, regretting talking to Kallen in the first place. Kallen latched herself onto me and I tried scooting away from her without success. I wish someone would just get rid of her. All most on cue a beast that was a human mixed with a dog grabbed Kallen by the neck ripping her off Haru. Awesome.. was my first thought, an identical beast did the same to Miya. I shot Junko a quick look before returning my gaze to the mutts.

I began to analyze the situation. They pair were obviously Inuzuka. It was impossible to have judged their strength by now. I thought about Kallen and Miya, they weren’t my responsibility, they were Chuunin after all and I wanted to get rid of them. Oh no I said emotionlessly. I turned away from the situation put my hands in my pockets and started walking home. I was fairly sure the beasts were more interested in the girls than me. This was a successful night. I turned over my shoulder to see the reactions of the small crowd.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girls seemed rowdy with hugs, kisses, and small noises. "These females are agitating my nerves, I hate when women are this easy." Junko thought as he looked at Miya. "Can you.." Junko said as his sentence was quickly interrupted. A stench blowing by his nose as some sort of man beast grabbed Miya. 

A twin of the man grabbed Kellen as well. Giving Haru a quick exchange of looks, Junko could tell that things could go numerous of ways. Junko jumped back, creating distance between him and the man beast. 

"Their Inuzukas. I wonder why did they just attack those females. They have been causing trouble throughout my night so far and now this is on a totally different level." Junko thought as he pulled out his scroll, biting his thumb, and with a few hand signs, summing his sheathed Katana. Placing his weapon on his side, Junko looked at the two with a smirk on his face. Listening to Harus sarcasm made Junko laugh. "Damn, to bad these stank ass dudes didn't do that sooner huh Rin?" Junko said as Haru began to walk away, hopefully he knew why he didn't use his real name.

"Now, this is where things get interesting. It seems as if their target was the girls, but are we their next targets. I'm not the type to let women be taken advantage of, but I'll have to see how things play out before I make any moves. Besides if they die, that means I'm not doing my job as a medic in training." Junko thought as he turned around walking a little behind Haru. "Yo Rin, I think those twins think their tough because they grabbed a few girls by the neck. I just did that to a dude so what do that mean? Am I beyond tough? By the way, did you smell them just now? It's light, but what the fuck! Smelling like a dog that hasn't washed in days." Junko said in a low tone, but high enough for them to hear him. Junko wanted them to think a few things such as, he didn't know their bloodline, he didn't care about the girls, Harus name was Rin, and he wasn't up to a fight since he just finished one.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

Gekido smirked, huffing a bit in laughter as Junko created distance between them. It seemed that neither cared for their female companions and that was a shame. These two were quite the hotties. Gekido and Judo lowered the females to the ground, Gekido leaning forward to whisper something in her ear: "You should be careful who you chose to hang with, I recommend Inuzuka men. They are much more...loyal." he said with a nibble on her ear. "Now get out of here. These pups need to be taught a lesson." he ordered and turned to face Junko and Haru, whom was walking away.

"Lesson 1, boy in the suit. You should watch what you say when you don't know the abilities of your opponent. Lesson 2, the one walking away. Don't turn your back to your opponent. Your lucky there is a team of ANBU watching me right now or else your blood would stain the ground tonight. So we are going to talk a walk." said the man who smelled like a dog. With a toothy grin Gekido released the beast clone, changing Judo back into his true form. Moving forward toward Junko, Gekido beckoned him cheerily as he caught up with Haru.

"You sir, don't realize what ninja are do you, or you don't care?" Gekido asked Haru as he walked next to him. "That question goes for the both of you."

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
I raised my eyebrows as Junko called me Rin. So Junko thinks these guys aren’t leaving yet. Damn it I’m not in the mood for this trouble. I turned my head over my shoulder still walking away. Junko caught up with me but it seemed like the girls weren’t enough for the manimals. Junko took a crack at them, which cause me to flinch. We wanted them to go away, not get offended and come closer.

The two that snatched the girls set them free and they went scampering away. We were the dogs next pray. I turned around and got ready for whatever was coming to me. I was caught off guard the thing started to lecture us. "Lesson 1, boy in the suit. You should watch what you say when you don't know the abilities of your opponent. Lesson 2, the one walking away. Don't turn your back to your opponent. Your lucky there is a team of ANBU watching me right now or else your blood would stain the ground tonight. So we are going to talk a walk."

The jutsu was released turning the two back into a man and a dog. The man ran to catch up with Junko and I. anbu watching him? I wondered just exactly who we were dealing with. I believed him threat that my blood be spilled if there weren’t anbu watching him. Who the hell has anbu watching them 24/7? The stranger asked me if I knew what ninja are. I replied confusedly Whaddya mean, what ninja are?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko could hear the small thud of the girls heels touching the ground, signifying Junko that they had been placed on down. "So he placed them down. Let's see, what's his next move then?" Junko thought as he continued to walk away.

"Now get out of here. These pups need to be taught a lesson."

With those words, Junko unsheathed his Katana and began dragging it across the grown, causing a fierce screeching sound. If the Inuzukas hearing was sensitive, then they surely would get an ear full. Junko suddenly stopped as thuds of the girls heels tapped and soon became faint. "He let them go, that means he had no intentions of hurting them, so were his targets." Junko thought turning around to face the two men.

"Lesson 1, boy in the suit. You should watch what you say when you don't know the abilities of your opponent. Lesson 2, the one walking away. Don't turn your back to your opponent. Your lucky there is a team of ANBU watching me right now or else your blood would stain the ground tonight. So we are going to talk a walk."

Junko understood his opponents abilities quite well actually. With his opponents mentioning of pups earlier and the beast like style, that was all Junko needed to assume he was a inuzuka. "So far, I understand that he can communicate with his dog fluently, his dog can become a clone, and from rumors I know Inuzukas have an extremely good sense of smell. They fight together, but how well is my question." Junko thought smiling at the mysterious man, until another series of thoughts entered Junkos mind. "He said ANBU shinobi are watching him, that means he's quite dangerous. He has an instinct to kill, meaning we must stay on our toes." Junko thought, tightening his grip on his Katana as he watched the dog reveal his true form.

"You sir, don't realize what ninja are do you, or you don't care?  That question goes for the both of you."

"Hey pal, speak for yourself. You stepped into a situation not knowing our abilities either, so the best for you to expect is the unexpected. Now, don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty sure I didn't step into an academy class, so let's cut this question out of this scenario and get to the real stuff. Who are you and what do you want?" Junko said in a serious tone. Analyzing situations quickly and effectively was one thing Junko was certainly good at. A trait that would most definitely come from his unknown father. "Let's see how far this will go."

[Mft]
[WordCount:441]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

Haru bit onto the question, but Junko wasn't going to have any of it. Gekido rolled his eyes at how tough this kid was talking. "I know full well that your abilities are way, way below my own. After all, you haven't reached the rank of ANBU captain have you? You probably haven't even met a captain of the ANBU. Plus, no true shinobi go pick fights in bars like that. Only juvenile runts do, so settle down, or you'll end neck deep in trouble that will be too much for you to handle." Gekido warned, then turned to Haru. "Be like this kid, he knows when to shut up when someone important is talking."

Gekido patted Haru on the back with a fair amount of force, totally ignoring Junko's question for the time being. "I mean, what are ninja? Sure we are warriors, spies, people; but are we really? No. We are simply tools to be used for the village; to die, to live, to kill for Kumogakure. But this doesn't mean you can go around doing whatever the fuck you want. You have to be cunning-- you have to be wise. No doubt someone in that bar realized what you both are, and are going to report you both for assaulting citizens." Gekido said with a smile. The Inuzuka could only be wondering if that they realized he was not stopped by the ANBU when he grabbed those girls in such a manner. If they did, he would explain, but for now he just went on.

"We are wild cards. The stronger a shinobi gets, the more of a double edged sword he becomes. While he is a greater asset, he is also a greater liability. If he dies, you lose an incredible amount of investment. If he is loyal, you have the ultimate tool. But, if he thinks for himself.... Then you have yourself a predicament, don't you? Can you see my point yet?" he asked.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
Junko resisted the man’s question and friendliness and the stranger let Junko have it. All the man did was state what was fairly obvious to him. Our abilities as Genin and MiT’s were far below his, and apparently he is an ANBU captain. Next the guy turned to me. “Be more like this kid, he knows when to shut up when someone important is talking." I almost piped up not sure about his importance, but I kept my mouth shut. The Inuzuka patted me on the back with a great amount of force causing me to give a little bit and bend my knees to avoid full impact.

The words the man spoke next as we walked sounded like they were coming from my own mouth. I was amazed to say the least. Tools for the village, not real people. It felt like another was placing my mind out in front of me. I was still on alert and I wondered where the ANBU were, why hadn’t they saved the two girls. I didn’t dare bring it up and risk losing the only man I’d ever heard share my view point. A double egded sword. I mumbled to myself as the man said it. That was very true. I repeated his last words in my head. “Thinks for himself” maybe me and this guy were two in the same. The ones who think for themselves, I couldn’t be sure but I was attracted to the words I was hearing. I don’t know your point exactly, but I can form my own point out of it. The ninja that dare to think and question the system, those are the ones to watch out for.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I know full well that your abilities are way, way below my own. After all, you haven't reached the rank of ANBU captain have you? You probably haven't even met a captain of the ANBU. Plus, no true shinobi go pick fights in bars like that. Only juvenile runts do, so settle down, or you'll end neck deep in trouble that will be too much for you to handle."

"So he's a captain, or at least he wants us to think he's a captain. I wonder what other information will he share." Junko thought as he looked at the stranger that began to pat Haru on the back. "He wants me to be more like Haru." Junko thought as he laughed a little. "Sorry, I'm my own person and I don't like to mimic."

"I mean, what are ninja? Sure we are warriors, spies, people; but are we really? No. We are simply tools to be used for the village; to die, to live, to kill for Kumogakure. But this doesn't mean you can go around doing whatever the fuck you want. You have to be cunning-- you have to be wise. No doubt someone in that bar realized what you both are, and are going to report you both for assaulting citizens."

As the man continued, Junko actually liked the words that came from his mouth. "He's been watching us for some time, he's quite observant, and he speaks words of wisdom. Except for the part were I should be more like Haru because I'm my own damn person." Junko thought as he paid close attention to the man and his dog.

"We are wild cards. The stronger a shinobi gets, the more of a double edged sword he becomes. While he is a greater asset, he is also a greater liability. If he dies, you lose an incredible amount of investment. If he is loyal, you have the ultimate tool. But, if he thinks for himself.... Then you have yourself a predicament, don't you? Can you see my point yet?"

Junkos eyes widen as he heard the very words he needed to hear about being ones own person. "Who the fuck is this man? It's like he have read a portion of my mind." Junko thought as he waited for Haru to finish speaking. "I understand perfectly, it's how a person follow their own ways as a shinobi, making a shinobi stand out which causes a problem on occasions."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

Promising. They were both beginning to grasp the concept. "Both of you are correct, something that I like to see. But I wish to make one more point, and I think I'll be rather blunt about it. Think for yourselves, not for the village. You'll live a lot longer and accomplish much more if you are selfish. Also, don't blindly follow the villages directives. Challenge them, and make sure you are doing what you set out to do when you joined the academy." Gekido said, and laughed a little, remembering his time in the academy. "My first day, I got made fun of because of the way I looked and acted. Three of those bullies were sent to the hospital to be treated for the injuries I inflicted upon them. I joined the academy to learn how to use shinobi art to kill. It's only because of one reason that I don't anymore. And she is at home with my kids right now. So, maybe there are two lessons to learn here." Gekido said with a smile. "Number one: Do what you set out to do, not what the village says. No one ever became strong by being submissive. And two... Marry someone who shares your passion, and fuck the rest." Gekido concluded patting them both on the back, then pushed a finger into the air. "Oh one more thing, if you ever go missing. Don't come back-- even if your offered a pardon. It sucks ass."

And with that, the smelly beast man walked off. Where he was head, was a small coffee shop where an usually tall man was sitting. It was entirely possible that one of the boys would stop him, but he figured they had things to think about...and smells to avoid.

[If yall don't stop me here, I'll make my exit after this post]]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I listened the mysterious man tell me what two things I should remember. Do what I set out to do, and marry someone like you. What do I really want to do? The answer wasn’t clear, not be a puppet in Kumo’s game was the first thing that popped into my head. I want to control the game, not be a piece.

"Oh one more thing, if you ever go missing. Don't come back-- even if you’re offered a pardon. It sucks ass." I felt this comment was directed at me, who didn’t suspect my missing attempt at this point. I stored the guy’s advice in my brain for later. This was useful advice. The man began walking off and I almost stopped him, I had a feeling I would see him again. If I couldn’t I could always try to get an anbu to tell me, but that was highly unlikely. I felt bad for the girls we dragged into this, I hope they weren’t scared too bad. Junko, I’m going to head home, see you around bud.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back