Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The sprout of Darkness (Open)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the man, Junko felt as if he had been enlightened. "I made a promise to myself earlier to follow my own mindset. To follow what I think is right and wrong. Now within the sane day, a random man is telling me to do the same thing. It must be a sign." Junko thought as he slightly stumbled, a sight that the  sake finally took a little effect on him.

"Number one: Do what you set out to do, not what the village says. No one ever became strong by being submissive. And two... Marry someone who shares your passion, and fuck the rest."

Junko smiled as he thinks he had already met the right girl for him, but it could be the buzz from the sake. "I think I'm going to give Karin a call on the old headset when I get home." Junko noticed the man mentioned something about going missing and never returning. Looking at Haru, Junko knew that sentence would sink deep within his mind, even if nothing else did. The man began walking away, he had given one of the best lessons next to Daisukes teachings. 

"Junko, I’m going to head home, see you around bud."

"Same here." Junko said walking away, but looking back towards Haru and the stranger. "That man may smell, but I can tell he reeks of wisdom as well."

[Topic Left]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg
Kioku_zpscbca70f6.jpg

InuGekido_zps9d827e5a.jpg
Ishikio_zps3ac29fd3.jpg

As the two youngsters left, Gekido gave a huff of approval and looked down to Judo. The dog seemed to roll his eyes and they began the short walk to where Kioku was waiting. The large Ishikawa looked up from his paper and chuckled. "Had your fun?" he asked. Gekido smirked in response. "Not in the slightest. Do you know how long it was been since I took a life? I'm going soft. Get me a mission." he said in a very authoritative tone. Kioku just chuckled again and drank from his cup. "We'll see; you know they don't trust you." he reminded, turning the page of the paper. The wolf man spat and then turned to Kioku directly. "What say you Ishikawa, do you trust me?"

Kioku took a deep breath and looked up into the eyes of the beast. "You did nothing wrong in the eyes of Kono-hana and you have never betrayed me. I have no reason to distrust you." he replied, going back to his reading.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back