Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The start of a new life.

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa is nerves of course who wouldn't be, after all he just got accept to go to the ninja academy. This is it, his skills will be but to the test and he can do it alone or with friends. With that in mind he headed to the academy with his head high. But as he get closer and closer to the headmaster office he started to doubted himself, what if he don't get accepted or he ended up died. He heard rumors that some students ended up died because the training is so tough. But can't be true but you never know. He open the door and found a old man, not that he would say that out loud, behind the desk. He notice that his eyes look like he is watching his every move like a hawk. um.. excuse me headmaster sir I wish to join the academy... sir. Cursing himself that he stutter.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Headmaster regarded the young boy looking up from paperwork on his desk studying him. Blinking slowly he waited until the boy explained why he was there and the man nodded. Standing he offered a chair if the boy needed it in front of his desk. ”If you’ve come to the Academy that’s the first step.” he began.

”There’s a bit of paperwork to fill out if you haven’t done this yet or had a guardian fill it out.” he explained pulling a form out of a folder and sliding it across the mostly bare desk to the side closest the student. ”If one is on fill already welcome to the academy, there’s a message board to sign up for classes in the hall. If you haven’t filled one out yet it’s mostly a formality and we can fill one out now.”

[OoC: Not sure if you decided to just pop in off the streets to join or if you did paperwork in advance to officially join (it’s up to you really which way the RP goes for that). There is mention of free room and board if required as well on the form to live in the Barracks if the form was filled out before or if you look at it now.]

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, thanks you headmaster sir!" Shouting with joy. Finally Masaki can be a officially Shinobi or at least a student, but still a really ninja. Leaving the office with a little jump rush out in office and hopeful find a class right for him. 'Which class should I go to ninjustu sounds great but it has some flaws, genjustu is never my style making illusions is cool and all but just not feeling it only time will tell. In that thought Masaki headed to the Message board, to chose a class, its a start to a good life....... Right?

(OoC: Yeah my bad still a little new to all this. My mind was else where.)

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: No worries)

The boy ran off with a bit of enthusiasm in getting started. The Headmaster watching him go stretched before taking his seat again and went back to reviewing paperwork. He took a sip of tea that had long since gone cold and frowned. A spark of electricity jumped from his finger into the liquid until it steamed slightly. With a pleasant smile after tricking warm tea he flicked his hand at the door causing it to close slowly.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back