Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Tale that Shall Never Be Retold Part 2

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Link to part 1 http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=233&t=44836

Some time after he blacked out, Osu awoke and was feeling very, very tired. He was also feeling very ill. And rather bouncy. Why was he moving around so much and sleeping in such an uncomfortable position? He opened his eyes to see things were pretty dark aside from the streetlamps... Streetlamps? So he wasn't at home? Where did he go? Osu was regaining the ability to open his eyes wide again, though his limbs were still pretty limb and useless. "Oh my head... What!? The Yakuza! Wait... Ri-Senpai?"

It was at this point Osu noticed that Ri was running and carrying him, which was probably for the best because his head was splitting and he wasn't sure if he could move his legs if he wanted to. "The game was rigged Ri. Those guys got me with something. I couldn't gather chakra... I'm sorry..." Oh he felt like his skull was cracking open, just ready to make some scrambled Osu brains. "How did we get away? ...Are they still after us?" He looked back behind them squinting for signs of life.

"I don't see them but..." How does one say it is really difficult to deal with the Yakuza, especially if they felt like you owed them. He head flared with pain again, and Osu was on the verge of becoming physically ill. He was sure he wasn't dying, just hit with what was likely too large of a dose of whatever they got him with for his weight and size. It was not likely they had a child's dosage lying around. He felt so useless right now. He tried to gather enough chakra to create even a senbon but it just didn't form right. Had those people guessed that he and Ri were shinobi?

"Ri those guys... Oh Raiden, my head!" Osu exclaimed in pain. His headache was rough enough to where he couldn't hear the bloodflow of a group of thugs rounding the corner behind them on the hunt but they had not noticed the shinobi duo yet. "Ri I'm sorry I think it will be a few minutes until I can gather chakra again. It feels as if they had somehow drained me dry." Being out of chakra was a very rough experience that one should never have to go through. Any attempts to mold chakra led to a drain in lifeforce and could kill you if you were in a weak enough state. While Osu had the good fortune to have a relatively quick recharge time at the moment it was probably thanks to his blood cycling out the chemical that he was even conscious right now.

"Ri they are somehow catching up... And it looks like they have guns... We need to get off of the street." Osu was slowly regaining control and maybe start running on his own in a couple more minutes. He was never going anywhere without his gear again, party or not.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Glad... To... See... You're... Awake!" Ri was struggling to talk, as he had been running for a while. Looking behind him, he saw that there were no yakuza in sight at the moment, but he knew that he couldn't stop running just yet, they could just be waiting for him to stop. "Yeah... I know." He responded when Osu stated that they had been tricked. "I... jumped." This was the last thing he would say to answer Osu's questions, for trying to talk was tiring him out more than he needed. His years of laziness were now catching up to him. Anything else Osu had to say would be met with a nod, though it would likely be hard to notice since he was running.

When it was mentioned that they had guns, the noises that he had heard previously began to make sense. The suggestion to get off the street was quickly accepted as Ri jumped onto a nearby rooftop where he would scan the area for a moment while he caught his breath. Setting Osu down, he took an knee and rested for a moment. The yakuza were trying to find a way up, but just as they burst through a door that led to the roof, Ri was off, jumping from roof to roof with Osu under his arm. At this rate, they'd have to completely leave the village if they wanted to escape these guys, which may be a bit problematic.

The men that had chased them onto the roof were shooting at the two, narrowly missing each shot, while their comrades chased the pair on foot to try and keep up. One could be heard calling for more men, which just worried Ri further. They were having enough troubles with the ones that were chasing them now, and they were calling for more? Who knows what kind of weaponry and numbers they'd have if they were actually given time to prepare. One of the shots managed to slice open Ri's arm after he jumped from one building, which nearly made him drop Osu. Speaking of Osu, if he saw the blood that was now coming from his arm, what would he do? Could he throw him into the yakuza's group and hope his possible rampage would wipe some of them out?

Worth a shot! It had been a few minutes since Osu woke up, and a rampage could possibly help with regaining some chakra! Ri slid to stop on the next roof he landed on, the lifted Osu by the shirt to show him his blood. "Look Osu, blood!" He said excitedly before lifting him with both hands and throwing him into the crowd. "And don't worry, I've got your back!" Jumping down after him, Ri made a few hand seals to soften Osu's landing a bit in case his plan didn't work.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Meanwhile, the young Takayama was on his way to the Susukino district to buy last-minute groceries for him and his mother. But the closer he got to his destination, the more apprehensive he became of his surroundings, his own heartbeat increasing in tempo as the distant cacophony of footsteps and gunshots increased in volume.

"I better call mother . . . " he muttered nervously to himself as he fumbled through his pockets for his father's headset. But before he could even dial the Takayama Estate, one of the Yakuza thugs barged past him, sending the headset into a nearby sewage drain.

His heart was now racing as fast as the others were. But now instead of being accelerated by fear, fury had taken a hold of him: the Sentama Outrage that was once his father's was now his.

"That," Hinote growled as he stood in front of one of the thugs, "was my FATHER'S!"

As an aura of chakra enveloped the student, the Yakuza thug blinked a few times before chuckling and winding up for a massive blow. But before he could deliver it, Hinote punched the bulge in the man's pants, causing him to double over in pain.

[OoC: Topic Entered: Inspiration for Post [LINK]]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu was already very aware of the blood coming from Ri's arm before it was presented to him. He could hear every little drop pour out of the wound as Ri's accelerated heart-rate sped up the flow. When Ri showed Osu the wound and threw him down below some of the blood had gotten on Osu's cheek. Normally he would begin the calming exercise but he understood the older boy's intent here, and let go. As he fell the yakuza shot up at him and unfortunately for them, they missed.

And insane smile burst forward on Osu's face as giant spiraling spears encased his forearms and he dove straight into the vermin below him. With one of his arms pierced a good foot into the ground he looked up at the now shocked yakuza, all with almost two feet on him and simply said, "What a shame, you dodged." The moon peeked from behind the clouds shining light down on the scene as Osu let the spears fall into liquid puddles and he simply raised a finger at the gangster closet to him.

Difficult to see in the moonlight, a single bead of blood left Osu's finger and entered the man... Who began screaming as his blood became corrosive and boiled him alive from the inside. Osu calmly put his hand over the man's mouth to quiet him down and gave him a smile and pressed the index finger of his other hand as if to say shush. The man's companions stared in horror as he began clawing at his chest where his heart was, as if he wanted to remove it himself, and breathing frantically through his nose. This kept up in silence until the man passed out from pain and lack of oxygen as Osu let go of him with a rather bored expression. For all these men knew, their pal was dead, rather than unconscious, simply because this kid pointed at him. Osu began walking towards them with a hand stretched out to the side and grasped a large amount of floating blood that suddenly formed a rifle.

"I seem to remember you peasants shooting at me," he said in a rather unamused tone even though he was smiling rather broadly. "I am afraid that means I am rather pissed." Without even pointing this time, and with the rifle slung over his shoulder, Osu had made no apparent movement as another bead of blood left his pores and entered a second man, not bothering to stifle the cries this time. He merely stood there as the second man started ripping off his shirt trying to claw at his heart while the others stared in silent horror. As one tried to pull his gun on Osu as the second man passed out, he found it was shot from his hand. "Thanks for volunteering."

Osu went back up to the rooftop after a minute to rejoin Ri, leaving just in time for a new group of yakuza to find five of their own passed out with the only visible wounds being the self inflicted scratch-marks over their hearts. Osu did not feel satisfied yet and he felt the need to discuss with the one who found it prudent to throw him. "Ri-Senpai is my friend," he said calmly, the large smile disappearing back into a face of stoicness. It seemed not only his little rage sped up his chakra recovery, but all of his wounds were gone too now. He let the rifle go and ran forward in search of where his friend got off to.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His plan had gone exactly how he expected it to, the thugs that had chased them to this point were taken out after he threw his buddy into the ground. Not only did his plan work, but he also got to watch Osu do his thing, which was fairly enjoyable when he wasn't trying to do his thing to you. And of course he'd get to make fun of him later for all the things he says while in crazy mode, so that would be fun as well. It was a perfect plan!

Back to the situation at hand, Ri ran after Osu as he ran off for whatever reason. "I'm flattered that you'd call me your friend, but why you running off? Can't wait to get these guys off our backs?" He asked before noticing another young boy up ahead. Crap, having one kid that he actually liked was fine, but was this about to turn into a night of him babysitting? " Hopefully he's not involved!" He thought to himself before seeing another yakuza on the ground, nearly crying due to whatever was done to him. Damn it, now there were two more problems added to their list. One, there was now another kid he'd have to take care of, and the yakuza were smart enough to go ahead to try and cut them off!

There was no time to explain the situation to him, so as Ri and Osu ran by, he'd try to pick him up the same way he did Osu and explain it on the way. If he was allowed to pick him up, he would briefly explain the situation. "We're being chased by yakuza and you pissed them off to, so onward!" if not, he'd simply yell, "Run!" And hope he'd listen, otherwise he would likely be chased by these yakuza as well, only without back up. When they made it further into the village, more and more yakuza seemed to come them from all kinds of angles. Was one kid really so important to these people?

The only place they could go now was somewhere outside the village, they likely have less influence there so they could actually stop and make a plan to retaliate. So Ri had decided where they were headed next, the village gates! And they're lucky, there may even be some shinobi standing guard like they should be, that way they can just fight back there. But for all he knew, there could be some scumbags standing guard that accepted some bribes from the yakuza, that would just suck.

Alright Osu, let's head for the gates. We're taking this chase outside of the village." Ri said as he changed course to begin making his way for the gates himself. He would leave whatever introductions the new kid felt were necessary to him, currently Ri had no time to worry about that, seeing how there was now a large herd of yakuza chasing them with lots of guns. Where do they even get that many guns? The damn things are still pretty knew, so you'd think they would be hard to find even if you are rich.
{Topic Left}​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"You son of demon-whore!" the ten-year taunted the lone Yakuza as the Outrage grew more potent and more volatile. "I'll rip you limb from limb for that!"

And he was hell-bent on trying to do just that. But as much power he gained by awakening the Outrage, he could still not harness its full potential. As such, his boast of violent retribution was only a boast, and Hinote was rage-blind to the fact that he would not be able to win a fight against one of the thugs, let alone the army that had sprawled out throughout the village.

So, just as the student was about to continue to fight a losing battle, Rirakkusu scooped him up as he and Osu rushed towards the gates.

"I pissed them off!?"" he asked after the shinobi carrying him explained the situation, the aura growing more and more unstable. "Those assholes accosted me, and they're pissed!?"

The ten year-old craned his head to glare at the Yakuza following them to the Village Gates, glaring at each one before muttering under his breath.

"If they want hell, I'll give them hell. . . . "

[OoC: Topic Left with Shita Rirakkusu]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This night just was not working out for Osu. He had been restrained, gambled away, drugged, shot at, and thrown off of a roof. He had a bunch of mafia thugs after him to make him some sort of decoration or servant or something and it was past his bedtime and it was all making him a bit grumpy. He was running beside Riku. Listening for the thugs all around them. They were no where near as quick as the chakra-trained shinobi, but the yakuza had much greater numbers and were trying to surround them. Those guns were a rather unfortunate factor as well, though fortunately the would-be marksmen were not very good shots. They were relatively new weapon for regular people but Osu did not have the time to consider the effects of mass production and arming armies with the devices, he was too busy ducking and weaving. Besides, after a fashion he had one too, and was a much better shot demonstrated by his occasional shots back to disarm a thug.

Osu was rather surprised when Ri picked up a new passenger, it was unfortunate that this person got mixed up in their mess but apologies would have to come later. Ge nodded as Ri summed up the situation rather well with so few words. The gates were not too far ahead, they could likely find an ally up ahead though explaining the situation may be a bit difficult. Actually it would be rather embarrassing and a little unwise to explain exactly what had happened.

The gates came into sight though they had to keep ducking down alleys and running across the rooftops. Osu definitely would not go out this late again for quite some time, at least that is what he told himself without quite realizing how easy he was to drag along into things especially since he was such a pushover.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back