Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Titan Corporation [Appt. Only]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Train_zpsbd24d2ef.png
DatHana_zpsb64c6995.png

Titan2_zps1ba304c9.png
Hana_zps109398c1.png

Even before the first scene, Hana had turned away, putting her eyes against Hayashi's side to hide them for the gruesome effects of Ai's decisions. And as the instructor witnessed murder for the hundredth time, she glanced toward the young girl. "Don't worry little one, it'll be all right." she said, patting her on the head. But the truth was, it would only be all right once Hana was molded. Like most young recruits who were hired for their talents, they would be undergoing psych training to change them. However in the past the training had produced results that were rather concerning. Hana was going to be the first under the new regimen, one meant for...better results.

That would be the new scene that Ai would find himself in. The room would return to normal and he would see Hana hiding behind Hayashi. Hayashi would stand, Hana following; her tiny hand inside the womans much larger one. "Well done Tanaka-kouhei. I dare say you will be quite welcome here in Titan. I'll be taking your results to my superiors and you should receive your first mission in the week." the woman said, bowing to him respectfully. "I'll be taking my leave now. You can hang around and check out the facilities or go home, up to you. See ya."

And with that, the mysterious woman was gone, leaving a rather retreated Hana with Ai in the room alone. The small girl's eyes looked up to Ai for a moment. "I think you did good..." she said softly. But if you were Hana, you would know not what to feel. This wasn't what she imagined this place would be like. Shell shocked was a word that came to mind. What would Ai do though?

Across the concourse, Haruka had been keeping on eye on them and would make her way over if Ai decided to leave. But if he remained to speak to her, then Haruka would honor the privacy while Hato and Tori spoke with her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back