Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Tower of Jorōgumo [Contract Mastery]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A pair of vermillion orbs glowed in the dead of night, peering out from the shadows of tall trees, deep within the wooded expanse of Training Ground forty-four; most commonly known as the Forest of Death. He was none other than Jomei Koyanagi, a renegade shinobi from the Hidden Stone. His form seemed almost spectral and intangible. Faint specks of moonlight reflected off of an enchanted cloak woven from spider’s silk, which granted him camouflage effective enough to mimic nature’s stealthiest predators. Sure that he was in the right place, Jomei revealed a copper spyglass and extended the tool to its full length. He set his sight upon a tall tower not far from where he had taken cover and was carefully scanning its perimeter.

The tower was a post used ages ago as a center for intelligence but was seemingly abandoned after the Hidden Leaf fell to the Daimyo’s Shogunate regime. Now, over a decade later, over several storeys of a sturdily designed building had been reclaimed by nature, and was deemed too dangerous to be renovated since the Hidden Leaf sprouted once more. And while such a relic might have no use to the Leaf as-is, Jomei was well aware of just what, or who had conquered this place.

Wearily, Jomei vaulted from his perch, still resembling a blur in his cloaked form. He skillfully raised a hand with his palm facing outward and fired a string of high-tensile spider webbing from a powerful gland in his wrist. Years of practice honed his web-slinging into an unparalleled talent of which he was professed. And once a final strand of webbing reached the high tower, Jomei slung around to the sixth-floor; the near top of the building. He landed on all fours with agile grace, rather than tumbling in a crash like any normal human would.

You may ask what purpose Jomei had in coming to this place; one so forgotten by mankind. Well, where does one go when they have no home? Is cloak draped off his shoulder now that he was crawling along a wall, making his way towards a shattered windowsill he used as his entrance. Jomei discovered the first of countless spider webs covering the space, without an arachnid covering it. Knowing the meaning of the gesture well enough, Jomei would not have tampered with the web he didn’t want a problem, but tonight he had come seeking an audience and deliberately severed the dense webbing with what looked like a gold-plated dagger. The web seemed to waste away with one clean slice, and the cloaked hachiashi descendant slipped quietly into a fortress of webs.

- Koyanagi Jomei has Entered the Thread,
- Requesting Tamashii.
- Spider Pact Transference.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
cmuxFDZ.png
The sounds of mucus and silk seemed to be high int he alarming air of this night. Tamashii was having a meeting with this woman... A woman who controlled him for the most part but he was the one who did the summoning. So he had a bit of it. "Hmph, Tamashii this just wont do. You've been half stepping your duties to my Clan. Ever Since you got this letter about your sibling coming... You've not been yourself..." The Queen would speak, Though every inch of her being was strikingly beautiful... She was in a complete human form webbings covering her entire body with her children literally hanging from her ears like earrings. Things that would not be assumed or even noticed, by people who werent as meticulous as she and Tamashii seemed to be. It was why she took a liking to him... He wanted information and she wanted to know everything about nothing. She was very detail oriented... and suffice to say that Tamashii was all about the small details. Its what made him a good ANBU. "Eh, I'm just worried is all... I cant seem to get a grip of it. Have you eve-..." stopping himself he'd sense something closing in on their positions both Tama and the Queen seemed to turn in the general direction.

"Hm... Someone must have a death w-...""-Let them come, miserable droll might seem to to keep my interest... Besides, what if its someone that can help you focus on the importance of keeping me happy? Hm~?", shaking his head he would smile, "You're silly. But fine if its your wish I dont mind it at all... But when we get into a fight... I'll just say I told you so..." nodding he would turn to the direction he felt the being coming from and would roll his shoulders. It would seem that Jomei's blade seemed to pulse with every slice he made through webbings as he came into this inner sanctum of where most spiders in Leaf came... five, then another five... followed by two more slices and a giant web that seemed to be waiting at the end...

Jomei would find himself standing a good distance away from Tamashii and The Queen. "Hm, You've got some nerve...", tilting his head to the side he would find himself trying to figure this out. "Oh please~ Tamashii, you're so callous. What is your name...boy?"

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jomei was making an inverted decline along a strand of his own webbing when Tamashii and the Spider Queen could feel his presence oncoming. The Hachiashi expended it slowly from a single hand and crossed his ankles crossed around the strand to balance himself in his descent. His free hand held that golden dagger, which he used to cleanly sliced through countless layers of webbing. Each of the spiders’ elaborate designs was made to ensnare those who attempted to pass and would sustain unless the trespasser could recognize their individual structural flaws. They would have entrapped him if he were any less skilled at countering them, but Jomei never failed to recognize each pattern and made precise strikes until he arrived overhead in the grand throne room of the Spider Queen. Jomei had encountered countless spiders serving as sentries as he approached, yet they did nothing to intervene as if he were merely one of their own; because he was.

With a somersaulting flip, Jomei released himself from his web and landed in crouched pose, which he transformed into a humbling bow. He spun the golden blade about in his hand, and it caught the dim light of the chamber, revealing it to be made from golden mucus before he slipped it into a holster on his hip. Jomei’s head still hung low when Tamashii and the Queen addressed him. Long curling bangs hid his facial features until he looked forward, and the gleam of his glowing eyes illuminated him. He set eyes upon the queen in all her magnificence, and a single human man, which came as a surprise.

“Your Grace— I am Jomei of the Koyanagi Family: first of the Hachiashi Order, and the Last Son of the Hidden Mist Spiders.” It was the first time Jomei had spoken his title in full, yet it rolled off his tongue quite confidently. He then cast his cloak of shadows aside, and revealed himself, bearing a two-armed form: an ability not seen since the Hachiashi Lord Nakamura Jo was living, many generations ago. Jomei’s announcement would sound familiar to the Spider Queen, who knew a partnership with the Hachiashi Order in the past, but communications between their factions ended centuries ago amidst the same chaos which caused the Order’s downfall.

“Pardon my transgressions. I have come expressly on behalf of Koyanagi Emi, noble Matriarch of the Hachiashi Order. She, my master, wishes to relay to you the reprisal of our Order… The children of the Spider Queen have risen.” Jomei respectfully remained in his bow, low to the earth, and would remain as such until granted the authority to stand. “My master has sent me as both her emissary and as her gift to you... my Queen.” There was then a knot in his throat has he reluctantly prepared to relay the rest of his instructions. “I swear to you my service until death... to do with as you see fit.”
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dramatizations and kickflips. Tamashii was not impressed but The Queen seemed to be deeply entranced in this boys entrance. So much so it seemed that she was drooling over the ideas forming in her head. Tamashii would just scoff a bit, listening to his introduction ignoring his presence entirely. There was definitely something going on. He could see the gears running through her head. So much she would begin tapping her bottom lip before coming to a conclusion, however, Tamashii had other plans. Cutting her off as she would begin to speak he'd speak with a bit of callous and maliciousness in his tone. "Look... -boy-, You've got nerve... Presenting yourself to the Woman... The Immaculate one. The Queen of the White Widow Army. Axdrania. Do you know how much power she has in the heirarchy of your Hidden Mist Spiders. I've never heard of them eith-..""..But I have... and with the blood of a distant Relative It seemed that we had a hand in making a very well known clan in the Shinobi world." though it may or may not have been true at all. But it would make alot of sense if the Hachiashi seemed to descend from the Spiders of those contract Animals themselves.

"You cant be thinking of allowing him to sign the pact. . . -Your- Pact only has enough room for a single name at a time. I took over after your last minion died in combat. So, whats it gonna be Mistress?" after a moment she would glare through Tamashii before nodding, "It seems you've caught me with my hands behind my back Tama-chan~ Though, you're right... I am thinking of having this -man- Replace you... As you've definitely been slacking with our intel as of late. Absolutely droll, and not worth my time Tamashii dear. So, what do you have to say about that~", it caused Tamashii to clinch his fists tightly. Seemingly glowing red from his frustrations, and she would continue to add fire to the flames by beginning her walk back over to Jomei. Tracing her hands over his body... Moving her body effortlessly around his neck, almost as if submitting to devious desires.

"Fine! If thats what you want... Then I challenge this boy to a test of Spiders. To see if he's worthy to sign the pact and take my place..." Tama would walk over to Jomei with a frown upon his face... the thoughts running through his head... He could just stab the boy and be done with it. Then He'd be out of a contract. If he did anything more... He would lose. So he had to play it by ear. This boy was... Familiar. Though, it didnt at all matter to Tama, he wanted to be done with this so he could be the Sage he wanted to become. "Thats fine Tamashii, actually a perfect idea. Hoho~ Now whats the task I'd have you do. Maybe a simple task of Arachnid Trivia, as well as a look at what I actually do... Who I am... And how I do things? It'll take a good eye and mind to think on your feet. Hesitation is something I frown upon. Hohoho~ I'm just so very excited!", some fifty or more spiders would appear all around, the children of the queen seemed to be quite on the edge of her seat with this. There would be no fistycuffs, but the battle of minds would be at hand. . . Tama against Jomei.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jomei was biting his lip and remained stuffed into his humbled pose as The Spider Queen and Tama made their first impressions of him. Jomei had come to have an audience with Axdrania, who had taken an immediate interest in him as a humanoid Spiderling. She was enticed, so much that it triggered her surrogate human servant Tamashii, who was merely filling in during the absence of a proper Hachiashi vassal. It seemed that her majesty had to outsource her servants since the fall of the Koyanagi family. It must have been a long two-hundred or so years; enough time for Axdrania to lower herself to accepting mere humans.

However, Tama hadn’t fallen short of expectations and was protective of the Queen’s honor and affection. He chided Jomei with verbal venom, feeling his position slipping in favor of a younger replacement who possessed the Spider’s gifts. It only made sense, and Tamashii must have known better, but he was prepared to fight for his place by her side. And so, he proposed a trial.

“A test, eh?” He repeated as he considered the challenge, “The arachnid abilities granted to me by lineage are second to no other Hachiashi… By blood, I am the truest servant to enter your chamber since Ukyo.” He chose to drop the name of the Koyanagi’s family’s last son to serve as the keeper of Axdrania’s pact, if only to test her intrigue, jog her memory, and unnerve Tamashii with a fact the Spider Queen most-likely hadn’t bothered sharing. “And my physical abilities pale in comparison to the depth of my knowledge; the history of the Hachiashi order has been encoded inside my D.N.A. by a Web of Fate.” As he said this he pointed an index finger against his temple confidently. Jomei was not using metaphors in the presence of the Queen and was referring to the ultimate creation of the Hachiashi using the gifts of the Net Of the Arachnid. With a command of Axdrania’s White Widow Army and his Verdant Crystal, Jomei believed that he could forge a replication of the powerful apparatus. His lips curved into an undaunted grin as he broke free from his kneeled stance, upright and empowered. “Allowing me a chance to prove myself sounds appropriate and I accept; I was not sent here to disappoint… I’m sorry Tamashii, but your servitude here will no longer needed.”
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, everything seemed to come to fruition, and Tama would stare down the male before turning to face Axdrania, to which she would chuckle pacing over to him to pat him on his cheek, "Hmph." "Dont be so harsh to little me, Tamashii~ You will always have a place in my heart my dear...", which caused Tamashii to frown deeper, he knew where her mind was. She was already writing him off. But he would prove that he was not to be underestimated and over looked. He was the Heir to the Yumoto Clan. The Sole Leader of the Yukata's Secret in the Scroll of Mamoru. Tamashii held this scroll in his possession now, but it wasnt something he would speak of. "So... Whats the hold up..." shaking hear head Axdrania could literally be felt thinking as the webs around them would meld into the walls.

አደጋው ያለውን ጎሬ በደህና መጡ. እኔ አንድ ቀላል ጥያቄ መጠየቅ ይሆናል. እና አንድ ብቻ መልስ አስፈላጊ ይሆናል. ማንኛውም ጥያቄዎች አሉ?", she would speak in a tone... demonic in nature but strong. The words she said were... mixed. Some ancient language. However, it was something that Tamashii had heard before something that he'd never deciphered though. Years had gone by and he could not even make out the alphabet.

"What I said is your test... Well one of them. So here, first person to get access to the words on these walls will gain access to this the contract and agreement to my summoning rituals.", her words plastured on the walls as she ad spoke in that demonic tone previously. Tamashii would frown for a moment. As she would walk to them and out of web the entire alphabet of this language would be printed for them to see... Direct correlations as well, but verb conjugations and other tones were taken out purposely. They would have to figure it out... Maybe she would give them clues?
amharic_syl.gif

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So the game was on. Both Jomei and Tamashii were as eager as could be to begin the Spider Queen’s trial, though Tamashii’s rapport with Axdrania allowed him to speak about it in ways Jomei would not dare. The human spider knew that the Spider Queen had a power over him unlike any other being in the realm, other than Emi, or Kanka herself. To trifle with her might mean his undoing; never as a man, but surely as a shinobi with ancestral gifts. Axdrania began to preach in a guttural tone, speaking a language which seemed unknown to Jomei at first, yet something within him called out in return, simply understanding. “Welcome to the lair of the damned,” she said in a perfectly sinister manner. “One may ask a simple question. And it may be necessary to answer only one. Are there any questions? "

And now, as the Spider Queen’s magic began to fester, Jomei felt the familiarity of it all. The room turned cold, and the presence of the abyss leaked into the chamber, identically to the night when his matriarch blessed Jomei with the Hachiashi Chimera Seal. This very same power had changed the course of his life and set a new, darker path for a younger, uninitiated Jomei, those years ago. “This feeling” he whispered, losing the warm warmth in his lungs to the chill of engrossing darkness. “I know this darkness all too well… the abyss.” He knew this rush of blood pumping through his racing heart. He knew felt this desperation once before, to go so far, and go so low for a power he was not sure he needed or desired. The walls themselves began to change as silky webbing caked in a decade’s worth of dust dissipated, giving way to runic symbols carved into the walls.

Jomei lost his footing as his body reacted to the call of darkness. It was not a direct influence from Axdrania’s incantation, so much as the influence of her dark chakra, which awakened the seal when Jomei fought to never utilize. He swooned and fell to his knees on the fringe of consciousness as a bright blue light shined through his apparel. It was uncanny; the seal of the spider, burning him down to the heart and soul. He thought to beg for a reverse of this treachery, but his own former words rang in his mind; he was not sent there to disappoint. Gathering his composure, he grated his teeth and set his glowing vermillion eyes upon the runic symbols, and knew them all.

“I understand them all…” He declared in a low, unproud tone. He admitted it as if it were a crime to understand; as if he broke a vow to himself in the process. The power of his Spider’s Seal was incredible, as well as the gateway to more of the abilities he promised before… but using it came with a heavy price. A hunger. “I know them, now what will you have me do with them, your Grace?”
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back