Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ungodliest of Gifts [Private RP]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Genin.....it was no small feat for the young Inuzuka, or it, in fact didn't feel like after all of the years he invested at the academy. There were so many things to think about now, things which all seemed long in the future as a student, and even kind of feel by the way-side; going on new missions, taking responsibility in your village, general things like that. Yasei had achieved his first big step into the wide open world but, as he sat with his beloved familiar, he felt like he was lacking in some way, like an intense feeling of being inadequate. Sure, this was a pretty silly way to feel at the moment but he was to undertake a test of strength to prove his worth to a new friend of his and to him, this solidarity would be everything.

Yaban Hito was the individual who wished to test him and Yasei, in return very much hoped to fight him to prove himself, if only proving himself to one individual, he would feel at last, a much desired for sense of belonging. This had to be the stem of his feeling of weakness, he was deeply fearful that he would lose to his opponent in an embarrassing defeat so this is where his small quest would begin.

Kuro, the young black Shibe looked to his 'older brother' as they sat in their home among the Ancient Forest; he could tell what he was thinking, how he was dwelling on the one subject again but this time, he looked more serious; he had that spark in his feeble-sighted eyes, the one that, in Kuro's experience, always seemed to harbour trouble. Kuro gave a few whines as he sat uncomfortably, trying to get Yasei to share how he had been feeling.

"Kuro.....I know what you're going to say, but.....I've got to find some kind of way," he explained as he rested a hand on the young dog's muzzle, trying to keep him cool and collected. Yasei's had many moments to ponder on the subject and the only idea that jumped out at him would be the bank of all Kumo's knowledge and information: The Library. As the idea sprung to mind, Kuro gave him a disapproving look to which his master responded, "Come on, Kuro.....we failed last time when we nearly died in the mountains. We can find something, possibly forbidden and locked away inside our own back yard!" he explained further, utterly bemused at the idea of finding something to allow him to grow more quickly.

Leaving the forest, Yasei had to drag his 'little brother' along with him. Maybe it was sweet irony that the dog was the more law-abiding of the two.

Yasei felt admittedly nervous as he stepped inside the towering building, Kuro only seeming more worried about his master. The range of knowledge to be sought was vast, however, the thing he was looking for would have been pushed away, no doubt. Something that could increase physical strength so vastly, anything of the sort in fact, would most surely be under protection. Proof of his family's history and nativeness to the village allowed him access, luckily. The scent of the books was overpowering; it would be hard for Yasei to find what he was looking for with his sight deficit and the fact that, despite his senses, overcoming the odour of old pages was quite a task.

'Forbidden Jutsu'

'The Cursed Sealing Jutsu'

'A Brief History of Kumogakure's Medical Division'

Many such books and scrolls lined the walls, old and dusty remnants of the past, no doubt. Kuro would have to be his eyes in this one. He pointed out a decorative scroll relating to the medical branch of the village, something which Kuro would have to read, or rather bark aloud to Yasei. "Interesting," the young Inuzuka mused to himself, "The Harvesters? Last resort shinobi.....able to perform the most complex surgeries...." he turned his nose up, dismissing the book as it seemed a little too far to dig; getting the attention of someone able to do such a thing would not be easy.

Digging out another book, Yasei set it down for Kuro to read aloud to him in a series of barks and groans. "Cursed sealing?" he parroted, putting the fear of god in Kuro as such a thing was undoubtedly dangerous. "Kuro.....you have to know what this means! We'll never lose to anyone with all this strength....maybe my body can finally keep up with yours a lot quicker during combat? but the dog seemed to be moved very little by the idea.

Hours passed and the ideas were fading quickly, with no idea of who would actually bestow him with such a thing. Rumors told of a mysterious man, leading this medical division he had heard about in the book. Truly, chasing after such people had to be a lost cause....

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Having spent his day in his own study he had wandered off into the library in search of historical notes on previous Raikages in history, finding a short story involving crabs and some guy titled "Jesus Saito" He'd have to read it somewhere else as further into the library he could hear barking from a hound, and some kid replying back as if they were having a dialogue.. As strange as that may sound, he was more surprised individuals would be studying on the Harvesters and cursed seals when considering the latest scandals that had hit the team, it would be a surprise if anyone truly trusted the Harvesters at this point. When looking at it with a theoretical mind one might even assume the Harvesters had something to do with Shin's death in a more.. directed approach..

Keiji silently listened in as he walked softly a little closer, assuming by pure scientific studies on the Inuzuka, the kid had a black eastern dog breed, supposedly one of those originating from the Water country, rare, or so he had suspected anyway. Listening in, still, he browsed in his book he stood by leaning his tall and slim body up the side of the massive book stands.. He hadn't thought to hear such blabber mouthing children in the library in a long time, then again he himself was once so young, sitting in the library and talking loudly with his fellow teammates, now either dead or gone missing entirely.

Then, clapping the book together he placed it on the table next to the kid and his black Shibe. whispering to them softly he spoke.. "Interesting subject you seem to be reading on, mind if I help and provide some insight from personal experience?"<i></i> Settling some of his dreadlocks behind his ear in order to see them more clearly instead of having a black bar hindering his view of them, he didn't want to scare them off straight away, perhaps they knew who he was, or maybe read a description about the new head in one of the books, doubtful as that may be, he remained weary of the possibility.. First off he wanted to figure out their identity, then find out their reasoning, and then, maybe then reveal who he is, and what he is capable of, but now.. Science.. Social science to be exact, oh how he enjoyed the reading process..

[OOC: Sorry about the delay Yasei, finally some creativity! Been working on this for too long!]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sudden clapping of the book against the table was enough to make the boy almost jump from his skin, flinching quite heavily and turning around to the figure now before him. Many thoughts flooded to him at first, taking a few steps closer and sniffing the other a little too closely, for a moment, much like a cautious dog in the presence of an unfamiliar stranger. Slowly, the Inuzuka drew his head back and there was a few minutes of silent staring as he considered the words that the strange man softly spoke to him.

Kuro's reaction was remarkably similar to the that of his big 'brother', giving the stranger's leg a few sniffs before cowering back a little and hiding behind the safety of Yasei's leg; he didn't like what he could sense of the ninja, such pungent trails and remnants of blood and battle, of soap and surgery. The young Shibe gave him a cautious look from between Yasei's legs as he watched the exchange of words take place between the two. Kuro seemed to have read about who this man was, but he had allowed Yasei to remain ignorant of those facts for his own safety.

"Oh...wh-what subject?" he said as he realised what sort of things he had put his nose into, scrambling around to tidy away the messy assortment of secretive writings, almost knowing well that he could be in for a lecture about this kind of behaviour, right here. Suddenly, it sort of hit him what the other was saying, "Well....sure," he said slowly, still a little frightened, "what sort of...p-personal experience?"

"Who....are you, anyway?" He questioned him further as he stood before the other. Kuro seemed to turn his head away when the question was asked.

(( Not a problem, take all the time you need (o: ))

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I see your companion didn't share that little tidbit" He eyed the dog looking away, hoping him to look up and see his blank white hued eyes staring at him for a few seconds.
Looking back up to Yasei, "I speak of the experience of being among the individuals to have helped writing some of the books you just read through, and scrambling to hide away, like some scared fanboy." He pointed at the books as he spoke in a serious tone.

"My name is Suzaku Keiji, the protegé of a past Medical Sennin, Isaki Kushin, I am the current head of the Harvesters unit, and master of Kinjutsu surgery of Kumogakure." he felt a little sad saying it in such a grand tone, like he was some grand champion or even a god of Kinjutsu, while some might say so, he wouldn't see himself as such by any degree as he knows what he doesn't know, and strives to always learn more. To strengthen and help Kumogakure in a time of despair and tragedy. He leaned forward, his hands at his sides and stared at the child deep into his eyes, not blinking. "Now tell me, what do you seek?" he would continue to stare, awaiting the response.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"He's my little brother, what do you expect?" The young Inuzuka gazed into the eyes of the others, eyes that would stare into his very soul and consume him with anxiety. Yasei's vision may have been poor but he could still sense them staring intensely and coaxing him for a response. "I was looking for something, alright? I'm not scared either," he said, boastfully as he widened his gait a little, more in the defence of Kuro than anything else and trying to make himself seem bigger and more confident in his words.
Yasei was still unsure of what to think about this shinobi before him, but something stuck out in his sentence....something which Kuro had mentioned in one of the books, "So...so....you're one of those 'all powerful' medical guys? You can do all those insane things.....?" He had to ponder for a few moments more, what to say, what to think, and what to ask. Kuro's 'voice' circled around his mind, reminding him of what he could potentially be asking for and if he was really willing to risk harming his body and crippling both himself and his future. It was another thing if this 'Keiji' would really grant his request or just pass him off as a senseless kid with absolutely no idea what he was getting himself into. "In one of the books," he began, clearing away his stutter, "it mentioned all these strange ways of...bringing out your inner strength, or something like that," he took a small step closer, but then backing away, "Forget it...forget it...I shouldn't waste my time, right?" he said, trying to get Kuro to stand up.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Left thread]
I apologize for not being around and roleplaying actively with you all. My creativity has been (and still is, in a rut)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back