Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Water Cycle [Oops]

Zhao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Second Missing-nin attempt after I botched the first one. I didn't want to make it identical to the first and this has been admittedly influenced by reading Discord - I just can't unsee people's reactions to me trying to go Missing. Still, it works for what I was generally aiming for anyways like the first attempt back at Suna, and I hope you enjoy it.]

Before leaving, Zhao would have bought an empty small booklet and written in it for a few days. Then, he would have timed (so that it arrives approximately at the same time that he leaves) and sent a small parcel with the booklet in it with a letter on it directed to the Raikage, written in an over-elaborate keigo tone and archaic, fancy cursive writing, which roughly translates to this:

Honorable Raikage,

I am Hai Fen Zhao, you may find me registered as a Genin of Kumokagure. I was captured by Marsh Country years ago, and have recently returned. I greatly appreciate the generosity and exceptions your country has had to allow me to take refuge in your land after the disaster that struck Water Country, but with all due respects: I will no longer obey your commands out of formal obligation.

Instead, I will do so out of fraternity and respect.

I hereby renounce my citizenship, for heart lies in Water, but I mean no ill to Lightning, which is why I wish to inform you of this situation for your convenience. I have nothing but gratitude for your country, but my time as a slave of war and fighting for a country I held no love for has taught me an extremely important lesson - that I have a duty greater than one that can be forced onto me by shackles, or enshrined in passports and paper: My People.

It is not enough to repay for the favors that Lightning Country have done for me, but please accept this gift. It is a diary of my memories during my time captured in Marsh Country. Hopefully this insider information can be useful for your future endeavors.

I am aware that these actions can bring severe consequences, but when weighing them against helping my people and restoring my homeland in full body and soul, the choice is obvious to me.

PS: If you do decide to punish me with death, please spare my wife Robo-chan. She has done nothing wrong. I built her while I was a prisoner and she is a good, kind person. Please take care of her.

cc746c6e71195624e64013412b376dbf.png

And silently, stealthfully, Zhao would attempt to leave the country with his sentience-less automaton companion Robo-chan.

[1 hour running time.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back