Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Word of the World is Forest [Naikishin / Spar]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Extra Chapter: Fight or Flight<i></i>

"This is a good place as any," Nanami said to herself while still mounted on Kibo. A trail of the creature's footsteps were quite easy to follow through the snow. It was night time in the middle of the dense forest. Looking around, Nanami shivered and hugged herself, rubbing her arms to ward off the goosebumps. "This place bores me, so we need to keep ourselves occupied, isn't that right Kibo?" Nanami asked as she placed her hand upon the creature's head and rubbed it. Kibo would, indeed, make a great coat.

Placing her hand upon her headset, Nanami cleared her throat and spoke into the headset. "Calling in Isaki Naikishin. Come in. I'm in the Twin Mountains in the middle of the forest. You should be able to track me if you follow Kibo's paw-prints in the snow," she said as she spoke into her headset, removing her finger after she was done speaking. She paused for a short moment before continuing.

"Fancy a spar? Don't worry, we won't kill each other. We are on the same team after all, right?" she asked with a giggle to follow, sending out the little giggle.

[Calling Naikishin for a spar. No death. I will call B-Mod with lighting conditions]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the time passed with the small group of theirs having made it to moon, he had simply waited for the Meeting with the rest of the clan to happen, so until it did, he would be doing whatever he could to keep the boredom at bay. Luckily for him, as he wandered throughout Moon's main city, he had received a call from Nanami, calling him to the twin mountains in the middle of the forest and that he should be able to track her by following Kibo's paw-prints. He started to make his way to the mountains within the forest, though a short moment after the initial call came through, the woman had spoken once more, asking if her were up for a spar. He smirked just before the woman had added in a clause that they wouldn't kill each other since, they were essentially on the same team. "I'll be there soon." He spoke, after turning on the headset he had on just long enough for his message to be heard before turning it off once more.

After waiting a moment for Ko to arrive so that he could fully start on his way to find the woman who had officially challenged him to a spar. As Ko had gotten closer to him, he nodded to her which would cause her to seemingly disappear from existence, but all it had actually done was allowed Naikishin to actually use his weapon as she was the physical form of his weapon's spirit.

As the time passed, Naikishin made his way out of the city towards the forest and soon finding and following Kibo's footsteps. As he quickly moved to follow them, he would soon find the woman and stop no more than seven yards from the woman before speaking. "Well, I'm here, Nanami-chan." He said, presuming the spar would be happening as he got there, so he'd be preparing himself soon...

[MFT]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Jumping off of Kibo upon Naikishin's entrance, Nanami threw her arm to the side, blocking Kibo's advance. "This is a friendly spar, Kibo. I don't need your power this fight. We're not trying to kill him," she said winking to the large beast. With a groan, it turned and walked away allowing there to be distance between it and the two about to battle. Planting it's rear on the ground, it sat and watched with a big yawn. Afterward, it slapped it's lip's together. Boredom was obviously written on the animal.

Turning her head towards Naikishin and Ko, she took a step forward and appeared to vanish. There was a tickling behind Naikishin's near as her breath caressed his 'sound-catchers'. "I promise not to go biblical on you," she said in reference to her cursed seal, program: 616. She had no need for something like that when performing a friendly spar.

The last time she had seriously fought someone and had to think about it was before the fall of Kirigakure. 5 years have passed since then and her skills were getting extremely rusty. After her words tickled the man's ears, she puckered her lips and made kissy noises before stepping back and instantly appearing in front of the duo. She is outside of weapon range.

"Let's raise the stakes a little bit eh? If I win, you take me shopping. I win and I'll do whatever you want," she said before giggling. Her hands moved down to her sides over her weapon. "But nothing too perverted, alright?" she said to Naikishin with a wink.

[Calling B-Mod for a no-kill spar]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The two, more so Naikishin since Ko was in her weapon form, watched Nanami as she had had spoken to Kibo, telling him that he wasn't needed in the fight, and had soon turned her head towards the two, and taking a step before 'vanishing' from sight. After the woman had vanished from his sight, he would soon feel her breath on his ears as she had spoken. Her words had confused him as he didn't know what she meant by biblical. He didn't let the confusion show, nor let it bother him.

After she had spoken, he head heard her make kissy noises before appearing in front of him, outside of weapon range. She had soon spoken again, this time bringing up that she wanted to raise the stakes. If she had won, he had to take her shopping. If he won, she would do whatever he wanted, though nothing too perverted. He shrugged slightly towards the end before cracking his knuckles before he spoke. "That's more than fine with me. Though, just because this is a spar, doesn't mean I'll hold back. I don't expect much less than your all!" He said, smirking. He hoped that she would prove to be his time in this spar since he didn't want to find out that she couldn't handle herself. Though his all might be too much, though he didn't much like handicapping himself in any fight, be it a spar or not.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there needs to be a different moderator, please respond to the initial request thread so that the Battle Moderation Team can quickly as possible come to a proper solution.

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals
  • Any items not placed upon your shelf will be assumed to not be apart of your character.
    • This does not pertain towards abilities, Bloodline/Core Abilities, etc. Merely for items, kinjutsu, jutsu, poisons, and purchasable equipment.
    • In the off chance anyone requires assistance with doing so, please direct a personal message my way.

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Battle Theme​

Ramming one of her fists into the other, the woman steps back with her dominant left food and takes up an offensive posture against her opponent for this friendly spar. A big grin crossed her face as she began to bounce back and forth. She felt alive in combat, even when her life is in a form of imminent danger. Though this is a friendly spar to test each other's abilities, she planned on taking this fight seriously (although not going so far as to dealing serious bodily harm upon her future teammate). This could be seen as a test of the Isaki Clan's strengths; being that Naikishin is a member of this clan.

However, it is unfortunate, that Nanami doesn't have any marketable skills other than combat and killing other people. Growing up within ANBU, she had no reason to develop other skills and due to the brainwashing and manipulation/control of Project Beowulf (care of: SCAR) she knew of nothing more than spilling blood and hurting other people. However, she's trying to move passed all of that and become a hero for the people. She is trying to make amends and repent for her past actions. The unfortunate reality of needing power to perform her future heroic duties is a necessary evil that she must possess.

Watching with intense boredom, the large dog-like creature yawned widely and placed it's paws in front of it, stacking upon one another until it's face was placed upon the top-most paw. It watched on and grumbled. Turning her head to see the creature, she smiled and winked at the animal. "Watch me carefully, Kibo. If you don't, you'll lose track of me," she said with a giggle. Her words were loud enough to give Naikishin a warning as to what is to come. She doubts that Naikishin has encountered someone of her fighting style before, so this will be a learning experience for both of them. Besides, Nanami's having far too much fun!

[Stuff Sent]
[Actions Sent]
[Good Luck and Have Fun!]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin stood where he had stopped where he had after arriving, though currently now in a fighting stance. Ko wouldn't pop in for the time being as she decided to let him concentrate in the fight instead of bothering him. She knew there was a time for everything, though this wasn't a time for any comedic relief. "I'll be doing the best I can, boss." She said to him, before going silent until the fighting had started. He nodded ever so slightly as Nanami had looked over at Kibo and speaking to it before turning her attention back to the man. "I can get up to a certain percent here, boss." She said, going quiet once more. Naikishin showed no real outward change as she had said it, but had listened to her for sure.

[Stuff and Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
Round One

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 42,000
CP: 33,000 - 1,200 - 1,235 - 2,065 + 375 = 28,875
AP: 10 - 9.75 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items:

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin
HP: 51,600 - 690 - 1,290 = 49,620
CP: 30,000 - 1,380 - 4,000 - 750 = 23,870
AP: 10 - 9.25 = 0.75
AP Next Round: 10.75
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Unleashed, Under the effect of a Hidden Action!
Visible Items: Hoshitesson - Phase 3 (Weapon)

Haruki
HP: 32,500
CP: 18,000
AP: 6
AP Next Round: 7
Visible Items: Claw (Weapon)​

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Nanami activates Duelist and focuses on Naikishin!
    • Nanami activates Combat Instinct upon Naikishin!
    • Naikishin utilizes Mastered Offensive Stance!
  • 1.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin switches into Zaraki Style!
    • Nanami attempts to go into Stealth! (Success)
  • 2.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates his Gaia Curse Seal!
  • 3.50 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a Sneak Attack! (Hit!)
    • Nanami continues to stay in Stealth!
  • 4.75 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates Unleash!
  • 6.5 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a Hidden Action! (Fail!)
    • Nanami continues to stay in Stealth!
  • 9.25 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a hidden action!
    • Nanami is brought out of stealth!
    • Naikishin uses Contract Summon and brings the S-Rank Fox onto the field!
  • 9.75 Seconds
    • Nanami enters Defensive Stance: Defensive Technique!
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: Sending you a PM about the round.
- Any action that targets an enemy is considered an "Attack"; regardless of whether it deals damage or not. A player may attack themselves.

Naikishin: Sending you a PM as well.

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: joining thread with INPC Tetsu with permission to watch the thread at a safe distance)

Spy. Tetsu was travelling through the outskirts of moon country awaiting like the other members of the Isaki clan. It took time for everyone to be able get to the same place and as such, Tetsu was bored sitting around waiting. Hence the reason why he decided to go a bit of exploring. That was until he made it to the outskirts and saw a clansmen in the distance, doing a jutsu that he didn't recognize. It was Naikishin and he summoned a two tailed gold fox. He was fighting obviously as he was in a battle stance of some sort that he also didn't recognize. It was at this small point in time that Tetsu realized something, he barely knew anything about how his fellow clansmen fought.

Study. He stood in the thick of the trees as he watched the two preparing themselves for a fight using his sonar abilities. Being blind had its disadvantages, having a small silver bell that he could ring round his neck which gave off a high pitched frequency, ultimately enabling him to see others through the vibration of the objects it touches. He watched silently as things progressed.

Appearance. Tetsu stood at five feet and seven inches tall. He wore black Jeans, a grey hoodey with his hood up to cover his head and the silver bell around his neck. His silver blind eyes were covered by dark sunglasses so that people didn't know he was blind. Most of the clan knew that he was, but it wasn't something he was comfortable displaying for all to know. If anyone asked about the bell, he would show them the words genin and explain how he obtained it in his exam even though the uses for it was more than just a trinket.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Battle Theme​

"You fuckin' prick!" she said as she was knocked out of stealth in complete disbelief; seeing the large monstrosity before her as well as the large fox. "Pulling out all of the stops, huh? Damn! I'm holding back because I'm not TRYING to kill you. Granted, the stealth system is as useful as tits on a nun," she said before eyeballing both the fox and Naikishin. "I mean, seriously now! I'm not using Protocol 616 on purpose, but look at you," she said as she laughed and looked around completely baffled.

"But whatever, I haven't shown you everything, so prepare yourself, fool!" she said as she tapped her foot upon the ground and bouncing a little bit. She jumped up and tapped the toes on one of her feet directly on the ground. She bounced a little bit and swapped her feet. "I guess if you want to be a twat, it's to be expected. Though I suppose that's too much to ask. I thought you Isaki were made of better stuff than this. I suppose I might be wrong."

After a few bounces, Nanami settled down and took a knee, placing her right hand upon the ground. The left hand was used to move the muffler up to cover her face. A scowl was given to Naikishin as her left hand finally moved to the ground. "Well then, time to get serious now, shouldn't we?"

[Actions sent]
[I approve of NPC Tetsu watching and not being a combatant]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The man stood, as he had watched Nanami appear near him as she was knocked out of the shadows. "I told you, I'm not going to go easy on you, nor do I expect you to do the same." He said, smirking as he 'shook' off the attacks that had hit him from when the woman was in the shadows. The fox that he had summoned though had just sat within ten feet of him as it had just appeared, not much doing anything aside from watching the two for the time being before Naikishin had nodded slightly over to it as it stood up on fours. "I'm currently doing Sixty percent, boss." Ko popped in, as the area had become silent for a moment until Nanami had brought up that she thought that the Isaki were made of better stuff than this, but she might be wrong.

"What I've learned from the time after Kirigakure had fallen, was that you must do so that you can win." He said, as he kept his focus on the woman, though Haruki had noticed a fourth scent in the area, though he didn't look around as it seemed to just be these two in their match. "Another thing, Nanami-chan... Don't group all Isaki into one group or else you'll get quite disappointed!" He said, as he rushed towards her, ready for the next ten seconds of fighting before there was a short break.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 said:
Round Two

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 42,000 - 5,468 = 36,532
CP: 28,875 - 1,035 - 560 - 420 - 2,310 - 1,000 = 23,550
AP: 10.25 - 10.25 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items:

Shadow Servant
HP: 3,250
CP: -
AP: 3
AP Next Round: 4
Visible Items:

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin
HP: 49,620 - 1,094 + 587 - 5,775 = 43,336
CP: 23,870 - 3,189 - 625 - 655 = 19,401
AP: 10.75 - 8.62 = 2.13
AP Next Round: 11
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Unleashed, Affected by Devastating Aura, Rank 1 Bleeding

Haruki
CP: 18,000 - 2,750 = 15,250
AP: 7 - 3 = 4

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin resists Leech Seal!
    • Naikishin is affected by Devastating Aura this round!
    • Haruki is not affected by Devastating Aura this round!
  • 0.93 Seconds
    • Naikishin Jutsu Creatres Spear Hand and Fatal Draw together ! (Partial – 50%)
  • 1.95 Seconds
    • Nanami activates Active Camo!
  • 2.95 Seconds
    • Nanami attempts to go into Stealth! (Stealthed to both Naikishin and Haruki!)
  • 3.02 Seconds
    • Naikishin attempts to use Kill Driver upon Nanami! (Blind Shot: Fail!)
  • 3.41 Seconds
  • 4.28 Seconds
    • Haruki attempts to use Megiddo Fire against Nanami! (Blind Shot: Fail!)
  • 5.12 Seconds
    • Naikishin attempts to use Magnum Break upon Nanami! (Blind Shot: Fail)
  • 7.80 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a sneak attack! (Hit! - Bleeding Rank 1)
    • Nananmi remains in Stealth!
  • 10.00 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a hidden action! A Shadow Creation appears on the field!
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: With everything aside, you have a -1 Stealth penalty from going into stealth twice successfully, as per the UBR.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.

Edit:
- The Development Team is aware of the Jutsu Creator ability in conjunction with the decreased timing scenario; currently being looked over.
- Jutsu Creator adjustment pertaining to damage.[/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Battle Theme​

"Oooooo," Nanami said in a taunting manner, mimicking the sounds ghosts would make. She was hidden from Naikishin's and his fox's view.
"Oooooo! Too~~ spooooooky~~~ for meeeeee~~~" she said once more as her voice bounced off trees and echoed throughout the forest. Yes, it wasn't the right season for it. But there is always the Nightmare Before Christmas, right?
This is Holloween
This is Holloween
Pumpkins scream
In the Dead of Night!

This is Holloween
Everybody make a scene!​
<i>
</i>

"Oh, sorry about that. But yeah, while I'm up here, I guess you can call me God? Or perhaps your conscience? And since I'm either and neither at the same, you should really put away your seal and that fox, ya know. Make this match a tad bit more fair eh?" Nanami said with her voice sounding like it's coming from every angle at once.

"Oh, right.." she said before clearing her throat.. "Spppoooooookyyyyyyy"

[Stuff sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin felt as if the woman had done something that had used something that was affecting him, but he couldn't tell what it was, though soon after, he had combined two different techniques into one and had attacked the woman, though it had only grazed her. Soon after she had done so, he had lost track of her as she had moved back into the shadows. As the attacks he attempted to hit Nanami with had failed, as well as the fire his summon attempted to hit her with had also failed, Nanami had hit him with an attack, which had caused him to start bleeding. She had also created something that didn't stay in the shadows along with her.

"Making it fair? Then you'd have to come out of the shadows to make it completely fair..." He said, scanning the general area.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 said:
Round Three

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 36,532
CP: 23,550 - 1,035 - 280 - 420 - 735 - 420 - 2,065 = 18,595
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 1.5
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items:

Shadow Servant
HP: 3,250 - 5,060 => Destroyed
CP: -
AP: 3 -1 = 2
AP Next Round: None
Visible Items:

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin
HP: 43,336 - 516 - 670 - 5,156 - 9,983 = 27,011
CP: 19,401 - 620 - 620 - 4,320 - 400 = 13,411
AP: 11 - 10.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Unleashed, Kindred Fusion, Rank 2 Bleeding, Sprained Arm

Haruki
CP: 15,250 - 2,750 =

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin resists Leech Seal!
    • Naikishin resists Devastating Aura!
    • Haruki is affected by Devastating Aura!
    • Naikishin drops Hoshitesson – Phase III!
  • 0.45 Seconds
    • Naikishin equips Hoshitesson – Phase II!
  • 0.91 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates Elemental Channeling!
  • 1.75 Seconds
  • 2.50 Seconds
    • Shadow Servant strikes at Naikishin’s Arm! (Hit – Sprained Arm!)
  • 2.72 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates Mystical Transmutation!
  • 4.00 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a Sneak Attack! (Hit - Critical!)(Bleeding Rank 2)
    • Nanami remains in Stealth!
  • 4.29 Seconds
    • Haruki uses Megiddo Fire against Shadow Servant! (Hit - Destroyed!)
  • 4.54 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates another Mystical Transmutation!
  • 5.75 Seconds
  • 8.50 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a Sneak Attack! (Hit – Critical)
    • Nanami remains in Stealth!
  • 8.64 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates Kindred Fusion!
  • 9.55 Seconds
    • Naikishin activates Adrenaline Rush!
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: With everything aside, you have a -1 Stealth penalty from going into stealth twice successfully, as per the UBR.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Battle Theme​

"Hey now! My style of combat isn't cowardice! It's better than unloading everything you have so everyone on-site can see what you got, yeah?" Nanami asked in reference to Naikishin just unloading his entire clip into the battle. The woman cleared her throat and shrugged her shoulders, not that Naikishin could see her doing this gesture, but it seemed natural to her. A little giggle could be heard, bouncing around and reflecting off of everything; making her sound like she's everywhere but nowhere at the same time. "Ooooo.."

Nanami said as she then showed up for a brief moment, making different silly faces in the split second she appeared in front of Naikishin. After a while, she appeared behind Naikishin, pulled down his pants and returned back into the darkness. "Surprise mutha---" she stopped herself with a reverberating giggle.

"Don't be mad, Naikishin. After all, we are just doing this in a friendly manner right?" she said as she started to tongue the inside of her mouth, feeling a thin, cylindrical object forming from her cheek. "But I suppose I'll make things a bit fair for you."

[Stuff sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the fight continued, He would soon change weapons from his gloved weapon to his sword, something he was more comfortable with. He would continue to do what he could, though he had gotten hit by the clone, he had felt his arm sprain, before continuing on with what he was doing. Another attack had come at him from the shadows, hitting home more so than before, as well as causing him to bleed even more. Haruki would soon use a fire technique to get rid of the clone that Nanami had made.

He would feel another hit, hit harder than normal, before becoming as close as he could to being one with his weapon. His appearance didn't change much aside from having an orange aura surrounding him. Though as the fight reached the slight point where they would get to actually speak and all, Nanami spoke about how her style of combat wasn't cowardice and it was better than showing everyone what she could do. While he couldn't argue with that, he wouldn't comment.

Though after a while, he felt a tug on his pants from her, though it wouldn't lead anywhere as he was wearing a belt which would keep his pants in place, before hearing Nanami speak about how she would make it fair for him. "While you do that, I'll make it so that it's the same towards you." He said.

[Sending Actions]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4 said:
Round Four

Tsukino Nanami
HP: 36,532 - 21,809 + 1,031 = 15,754
CP: 18,595 - 6,930 + 1,031 = 12,696
AP: 11 - 11 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items: Kiss of Dragon

VERSUS

Isaki Naikishin
HP: 27,011 - 1,032 - 4,362 + 4,362 - 1,236 - 809 + 809 - 10,313 = 14,403 + 1,815 = 16,218
CP: 13,411 - 2,065 - 4,956 + 4,362 - 1,236 + 809 = 11,516
AP: 10.5 - 10.12 - 0.5 = - 0.12
AP Next Round: 9.88
Status: Zaraki Style, Gaia Seal, Kindred Fusion, Suppressed, Affected by Devastating Aura
Visible Items:

Haruki
CP: 15,250 - 2,750 = 12,500

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Naikishin is affected by Devastating Aura!
    • Haruk is affected by Devastating Aura!
  • 1.36 Seconds
    • Nanami remains in stealth!
  • 2.62 Seconds
    • Naikishin uses Heavenly Sword!
  • 3.09 Seconds
    • Naikishin attempts to perform a basic shot! (Blind Shot Check: Fail)
  • 4.09 Seconds
    • Nanami performs a sneak attack! (Heavenly Sword Blocks!)
    • Heavenly Sword strike against Nanami! (Blind Shot Check: Fail)
    • Nanami is removed from Stealth!
  • 4.28 Seconds
    • Haruki uses Megidolaon on Naikishin! (Bleeding and Called Shots penalties are removed!)
  • 4.54 Seconds
    • Nanami sheathes Tristan and Isolde - Weapon!
  • 5.00 Seconds
    • Nanami equips Kiss of the Dragon – Weapon!
    • Nanami drops out of Defensive Stance!
  • 5.52 Seconds
    • Naikishin Jutsu Creates Zanttetsuken and Higuma! (Hit - Critical!)
  • 7.05 Seconds
    • Nananmi strikes at Naikishin with Voltaic Shot!
    • Naikishin blocks with Fist of Sin – Gluttony!
  • 10.00 Seconds
    • Nanami uses Destruction Power Shot! (Sneak Attack Chance Activates!)(Hit – Critical!)(Suppressed!)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Nanami: With everything aside, you have a -2 Stealth penalty from leaving stealth twice , as per the UBR. Sending you a PM as well; check your inbox. Forgot to fix from the statement of "From entering stealth" to leaving stealth in the previous rounds notes.

Standard Remainder: Any action that targets an enemy is considered an "Attack"; regardless of whether it deals damage or not. A player may attack themselves.

EDIT LOG:<i></i> Accidentally, used blocked damage of Fist of Sin: Gluttony to target as an attack. Nanami gained back 4k hit points.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsukino Nanami said:

Battle Theme​

"G'damn," the woman shouted as she intentionally pulled herself out of stealth. She got her ass handed to her when Naikishin combined two jutsu together. Thankfully, she hadn't begun bleeding out from that absolute onslaught. Cracking her neck, the woman took of offensive posture for a brief moment and began to hop in a rather taunting manner. She stopped for a moment and curled her fingers at it as if to say 'c'mon!' A grin crossed her face as she doesn't seem to be slowed down by the absolute decimation by the strange abominable creature before her. All of the work she did was immediately reset by that fox's 'magic'.

"Oh, c'mon!" she said as she continued to move the needle around her mouth before quickly spitting the needle out on the ground. "I'll admit, you're strong. But can you tell the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground?" she asked the man-creature in front of her. A little groan escaped Nanami's lips as she wiggles her arms. "But I suppose the spar ends here shortly, wouldn't you say?"

[Stuff Sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin smirked as he had used one of the few defensive jutsu that he knew which had successfully blocked an attack, but had failed to hit her before the woman had left the shadows. Haruki had soon used the medical jutsu it knew to stop his bleeding and heal up the arm that was sprained. His smirk would widen as he would soon use two different jutsu with each other against the woman, which would hit harder than normal against her. He had a feeling an attack would be coming his way soon, so he had prepared to use one of the few techniques he knew that would block the attack and attack the attacker with what the jutsu didn't block. Though at the end of everything, Nanami had hit hard with a needle which had suppressed him.

"Don't get too cocky..." He said, smirking a bit still. "Just keep Ko in mind should I have to take you shopping..." He said, hoping that this next bout of attacks would name him the winner.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back