Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The World is not Safe [Open]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The world had been less safe since the Daimyo uprising, at least if you happened to be a Shinobi. Kazuki had been at the front of the assault by the Fire Daimyo, forced to leave Konohagakure and find a new home to make his. Leaf had been made unlivable for those of his kind but it had been brought back by the combined efforts of the remnant forces of the Leaf ninja and armed forces from Tsuchigakure. The Senju Overlord had been made aware of such by an individual known as Maki and, later, by one of their very Sennin, Uchiha Takeshi, ANBU Sennin of Konohagakure and one of the White Wolf's former pupils. The Shadow Sword had ended up in the Wind Country where he would enlist as one Sunagakure's Sennins. After a quick rise through the ranks, he was appointed as Sennin for Sand. Meanwhile, the Wind Daimyo finally began moving. The Sovereign were brought up into daylight and began wreaking havoc everywhere they went. Forces of nature upon themselves, each Sovereign required the effort of a full team to take down. Eventually the forces of Sunagakure would bring down several of them, including their General, but not without great cost and sacrifice. And it all had went down into this great Championship, hosted in the Tea Country, a country traditionally associated with the Sound Village, if such a thing actually existed and was not merely a myth perpetuated throughout the ages.

Given the Otokage's link with the Daimyo and the possible chance that Otogakure was located within the borders of the Wind Country, there was a high chance that the Sovereign were going to show up. The Occult Sennin knew he had to be there and try to prevent something terrible from happening but, more importantly, he had to and make sure Sousuke was safely guarded from any harm. Appointed as one of the Kage Guard, Reaper went to the Tea Country with several tasks beside that one. He wanted to create a small Senju base there, one that he could use in future endeavors within the Tea Country. A base like so many others he had established throughout the world, safe havens in foreign lands where he could find weapons, supplies and even perform experiments on his many scientific interests. A second task would be to be on the lookout for any information regarding the Wind Daimyo and his army. And thirdly, to try and assess Otogakure's real investment in the brewing war within the borders of the Wind Country.

So, the extremely pale individual with short silvery hair was walking through the busy streets of the metropolis known as Kurosawa city. He wore a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest along with black pants and black combat boots. His body naturally emitted a deathly cold aura, wind howled in his presence and nearby shadows became livelier. Wherever Kazuki went, his presence was usually not unnoticed.

[MFT - 510]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wind blew soft and strong at it's own will through the young teenager's ever growing white hair. His tan skin, baggy desert merchant pants, and open long vest revealing his bare chest tagged him as a child of sands. The seal on his chest with the Toraono markings told of his heritage. His feet were bare and the soles were thick with calluses from walking on the hot roads of the Sunan markets. His right bare hand grasped the spire of the tallest building in the city he could manage to get up. He was using it to hang from as he held his left over his eyes to see all of the majesty of the big city of a new country.
Toraono Michino was not a boy who was known for traveling very often. Not a lot of Sunans were very well known world wide until the last decade when the storm that had kept them buried so long finally died down. This boy was a part of the generation who had lived only the earliest years of their mortality without the sun. The youngest, like him, were getting to travel and see the world unlike many of their elders and the idea of learning a new culture excited the young Toraono. Pushing his right foot against the structure he stood on he leapt off his perch and down towards the streets. A quick pulse of chakra saved him crashing into a roof as he used the momentum of his fall to start a run across the buildings of Kurosawa. His sky blue eyes darted left and right taking in the sights as he tried to find something that fully peaked his interests. 
Why not take the back roads instead of roofs?
"No," he replied to the voice in his head. It had been rather noisy since arriving for the event they were both excited to see; cousin Byakko's fight in the Tournament. Even the somewhat anti-social teenager was feeling far more alive than he had felt in quite some days. It was probably the air and how it both reminded them of something new and familiar all at once.
Why not!?

The sudden outburst inside of his head made the kid miss a single step. His second foot-fall was on a tile that was far more slick than the rest and started a chain of events that no shinobi training could prepare him for; an honest goof. In moments Michino had fallen off the roof and into the street below which, thankfully, was a back alley so he was away from the general populace; unfortunately it was trash that broke his fall. As he brought himself up from the boxes of old cabbage he had fallen into with a groan the boy very quickly realized by the sounds of people standing up slowly there was others in the alley with him. His training quickly accessed the situation and found that three smelly-looking large men were slowly advancing in his direction. No doubt they thought he was a roof-worker who fell off and would be knocked out as most people who tend to fall from roofs do. Before any of them could get close enough to touch, though, Michi stood up fast and began to dust off the cabbage.
"Damn that moss, am I right guys?"
He had hoped that them seeing him alive and well would cause them to stop and sit back down but the boy felt a pit appear in his stomach. His eyes matched up with one of the men and saw staring back at him the glare of a killer. The teenager was no stranger to violence yet that look was of one he never enjoyed. Panic rose up into his throat and his flesh went cold. The third of the men moved a little faster behind him closing in the pincer the Sunan found himself in.
"H-hey! You guys, no need to crowd right? Look, check it," he reached into his long vest and pulled out a small sack of golden coins that had been all of his savings for this trip. He tossed it without second thought down to the guy behind him, opened, so that some of the coins spilled out,
"No need to fight man, money on the ground, hands in the air. Take it." The Other was quiet, waiting. Once it would openly mock his show of weakness but over the weeks since the two came to an accord his Id had come to respect how crafty the Toraono was. That Voice in his head was a bit more than just that. It was his Id that was now harboring and controlling the dangerous amounts of demonic blood that flowed in his veins. Michino had gotten a little training in during some events back home but in reality he was well aware how much his Other got carried away when he let it out. As a foreigner of a powerful country he wanted to be seen as peaceful, not as the murder of Kurosawa's low-life. His clan already got enough crap back home because of the mess with the Cabal, or so he had been told growing up, and the boy took it upon himself to bring only pride to his clan's name. Fighting three adults who made some bad choices in their life in another country was not his ideal method of doing that and if it came down to violence he was going to try his hardest to handle it personally.
The teenager's ears perked a little as he heard the man behind him bend over to start scooping up the money. Yet the two in front of him were still advancing. He took a step back and his heart started to pound,
"Hey, now I'm serious, please go away. I don't want to hur-" Michino took another step back and heard the sound of a knife being drawn from its sheath behind him. Instinct told him to dodge to the left and so he did. He felt the blade of his enemy bite into the exposed flesh of his side. A small gush of blood pooled over the knife. On reflex the boy's right hand reached down to grip his attacker's wrist and snap it with a simple press of his thumb. This caused a scream of pain and the blade to drop. On the knife's second flip down the teenager gave the butt of the weapon a strong kick with the tip of his big toe. The weapon sailed and crashed into the wall beside the other two villains attacking causing the bricks to fall out. His foot immediately dropped back to the ground to brace his body as he jerked the man he grasped forward and slammed his elbow into the attacker's face. 

2.35 seconds.
Not bad. Getting better.

As soon as his attacker became even a little limp he turned to grab the man by his belt and throw him over his shoulder towards the others before taking off in a sprint down the alley.
H-hey! That was just starting to get good! Turn back around!
"Nope, nope, nope, nope!"

[Topic Entered]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki had been wandering the busy streets of Kurosawa city for a while when his acute sense of hearing caught up something unexpected. The sounds of a light scuffle nearby. After a momentary halt of his walk, the Senju Overlord would locate where the source of those sound was, determining it was coming from behind him. Using the advantage he had stopped, the White Wolf would turn around completely and he would steadily trace his steps back, always searching for the source. Eventually he would draw near to a back alley. He was about to enter the shady alley when he almost ran over by a kid. This could have been a case of unstoppable force meets unmovable object, but the boy was no Juggernaut and he was no Andre the Giant. Still, he was considerably stronger than the young Toraono and thus he remained standing. Because the Shadow Sword had a better eyesight than norm, he immediately noticed three shady individuals, likely the cause for ruckus and the reason for the kid’s speedy retreat.

The Occult Sennin would attempt to grab the boy’s arm to prevent him from escaping him. ”Calm yourself. Tell me what has happened.” he would order. Michino would certainly recognize the man that was speaking to him, if he were to calm himself down a bit. The Senju was a known figure in Sunagakure, mainly because he was a Sennin, but because his deathly cold aura and his strong ties with the Toraono Clan. Kazuki would give the other three such a glare they would momentarily stop, uncertain on how to proceed.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not a lot was going through Michino's head as he darted down the street as fast as he could. It wasn't his full potential, but, if he wanted to go that fast he would have just stayed and fought. As he darted down the alley he saw a tall dark man in red robes at the end. Something about him made his heart skip a beat but he tried not to pay any attention to the adult's face for fear of it being one of the locals. As he tried to bolt past the man, however, a quick hand faster than he could see caught his wrist. 

Immediatly things went weird. The world around the young teenager warped and went dark. A dreadful sensation of The End went down his spine and before he realized it the demonic Id that resided inside of him reacted. The image of a giant black panther would materialize in the inner mind of both the Sunans there, yet the on-lookers would see nothing in that brief exchange. As the Sennin turned his head to look down at Michino and ask his question, seemingly unbothered by his demonic rebuke, the boy recognized him. As quick as he could he righted his mental state and cursed out loud so that his inner voice could hear. The panther subsided into nothing but mist and the world went back to normal. 

Well crap.

"I-I'm sorry. I was exploring the city and fell down into a street...those guys started crowding me and I had to get away. I tried to even pay them to let me past but they just kept getting closer until one got me with a knife! Think I hurt one pretty bad though...but, I didn't want to! Please don't make me go back to Suna, I haven't even got to see my cousin fight yet!"
The said knife wound was nearly already gone. Blood soaked his side and pants but the cut was already starting to scar up to the trained eye. It was probably why Michino's panic was all in who grabbed him and not in his wound. Even still the boy looked up with his sky-blue eyes staring back up in absolute terror at Kazuki. He had never met the man personally but he was in the record books. He was also someone that was reviewed in their studies of "Historical Heroes" back in the Academy. From what little they were, as kids, allowed to know about the man even Michino thought it was a little weird that he was here. No doubt it had something to do with the tournament but he couldn't help but worry he was mostly here to police his people into keeping themselves from embarrassing their country.
The bum with the killer eyes started to move cautiously towards the imposing Sennin, sensing an opportunity to make a little more money. Most of the bag that the boy had laid down on the ground would need to be used to see to his friend with the broke wrist and nose. Had he not literally grown up with the injured man the thug would have no problems killing him to keep the entire bag of gold, but family was family.
"Hey, look, big guy, your kid there really did a number on my friend back there. We were just looking to make sure he was okay from falling off the frickin' roof, ya know? Then he gets crazy, attacks my buddy. Look we didn't try to stab him, it was self defense! But you know, you guys look like you're from a far off place...why don't we just put some money on this and try to keep it from becoming an international incident, yeah?"

The Toraono's eyes turned and stared daggers of malice at the men and a voice rose inside of him to begin protesting. Yet it stopped. He knew that there was no swaying the mind of a person as powerful as Kazuki, and what he decided to do would be done. It would probably be easier to send the teenager back home and keep everything clean...

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The young Toraono was fast, there was no shadow of a doubt about it, but Kazuki was still faster than him. There was a great chance that Michino could grow to be faster than the Senju Overlord, given there was always someone faster, stronger and smarter out there. Evolution made sure that each generation would come better equipped to deal with the harshness that was life. The White Wolf, however, was still better than them, a consequence of his natural gifts and the machinations that lead to him to low superhuman levels. He was still king but he would, eventually, be surpassed like everything else. Thus, the Shadow Sword would grip the young man’s wrist and hold him still. The White Wolf’s mind would be briefly invaded by an image that his brain did not produce. A vision of a giant black panther, the so called Panther God. There should be nothing out there producing that image, thus the logical conclusion pointed in one single direction. Michino was the culprit.

The Occult Sennin would lower his gaze toward the Toraono boy. He would immediately notice a blood stain on the kid’s torso, but given the lack of discomfort on his face, Reaper deduced he was healing already. ”Fast healer.” he would mumble. It was great to see a resilient young Toraono. The newer generations were promising. “I-I’m sorry. I was exploring the city and fell down into a street… those guys started crowding me and I had to get away. I tried to even pay them to let me past but they just kept getting closer until one got me with a knife! Think I hurt one pretty though… but, I didn’t want to! Please don’t make me go back to Suna, I haven’t even got to see my cousin fight yet!” the boy would explain. The Occult Sennin would eye the other guys and Michino back again. ”Who is your cousin?” Kazuki would calmly question him.

In the meantime, the leader of the pack would cautiously approach the Senju Overlord. Perhaps he had understood who was in charge there. But he did not understand well enough. ”Hey, look, big guy, your kid there really did a number on my fried back there. We were just looking to make sure he was okay from falling off the frickin’ roof, ya know? Then he gets crazy, attacks my buddy. Look we didn’t try to stab him, it was self defense! But you know, you guys look like you’re from a far off place… why don’t we just put some money on this and try to keep it from becoming an international incident, yeah?” the shadiest man of all would speak. The Shadow Sword couldn’t believe his ears, was the guy trying to extort him? What would be the point of giving them his money if he was just going to attack them? No, the White Wolf did not believe the man’s words one bit and if there was a grain of truth in them, the fact he had tried to extort him just sealed the deal.

”You clearly do not know with whom you are talking to. Quite unfortunate for you.” Reaper would tell him. Although he had spoken those words in a calm manner, they carried a decisive tone that allowed no other interpretation. He would raise his right hand, without releasing his grip on the kid, and three wooden tendrils would immediately be shot at the other three guys. All three would be impaled, but their fates would be slightly different, from the get go at least. The two in the back would have their hearts pierced by the tendrils and then removed. A gaping hole in the chest would be the result of such action and there would be tiny blood traits on the ground. The hearts would simply fall into the ground as two of the tendrils evaporated. Two tiny, blue glowing, orbs would leave the two corpses and would travel toward the Occult Sennin and would vanish upon establishing contact with him. Their leader would have a different fortune. Although he would also be impaled, he would not die instantly. The tendril would lift the guy and approach him from the Deep Court Hybrid.

”Your life hangs on a thread and, although you have sealed your fate, I will give you a piece of advice. One you will carry to the afterlife and may be of use whenever you reincarnate again.” he would state. Kazuki would eye the kid for a bit before, ultimately, returning his focus to the older guy. ”Next time, start by thinking on what you are going to do, analyze it well and after all this mental process is done, decide if it is wise to take action. Farewell.” and with those words, the tendril would extract the heart and the man would die. Another tiny orb would gravitate toward the Senju Overlord. ”Tell me your name little one.” the White Wolf would calmly request, despite the fact he had just murdered three men.

[MFT - 842]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Michino could only stand there. In an instant the man before him brutally took the lives of the three homeless that was pursuing him. A cold sweat broke out on his tan skin as he forced himself to keep his gaze even with Kazuki's. His breath became a little jittery and his heart began to quicken once again in fear.
"Great Mother of Suna this guy is so cool!" screamed the teenager's Other. His complexion turned a little pale to think that any part of him liked this man. The text books didn't do the monster that had a firm grasp on his hand any justice what so ever. Did this man kill the three for his own pleasure? For Michino? For a reason beyond the boy's imagination? It was only after Kazuki laid to rest the last man did it occur to the teenager that questions had been asked of him. Important, possibly life saving, questions.
"B-Byakko Kyūji, is my cousin. Through marriage I think, I can't remember, but any branch of the Toraono clan fighting in the Tournament is a huge thing for us...I really wouldn't want to miss a chance to see her fight..." 

The boy's sky blue eyes shook as he strained to look up at the man holding him through the glowing blue light of the orb near them,
"My name," he replied slowly as he tried to collect himself mentally enough to remember it, "is Toraono Michino. W-what is that blue thing?" Even as the words left his lips he knew he had misspoke. His natural curiosity to know everything had placed him in many situations he wished it hadn't, but nothing came to as dangerous as this. That little blue orb was not something for mere mortals to know or touch for it had the power to raise to front strength that lay latent in the blood. Of course the boy poised his question as friendly banter as he tried to bluff his way enough through the situation that he could get away with his life. Michino had no doubt that Kazuki was easily capable of ripping out his heart as well. 

It kind of sucked though. He had came here to get away from the problems he had in Suna for a little bit. Like a black wind his bad luck seemed to follow him even this far. The gold he had saved up for something special was in the ally, covered in blood and body parts and a straight murderer held on to his wrist. inside of his head he tried to formulate a plan to get away through this bluff but the demon blood of the Toraono began to rage hard at the presence of the blue orb. He could feel his Other growing in strength and would have long taken over his body were it not for the seal on his chest. It either wanted to battle or talk to him, and Michino wanted neither of those things to happen.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[col]
The boy’s reaction after seeing an older men murdering three individuals in cold blood was the expected one. He was young, perhaps that was the first seen thing he had seen someone’s life being forcibly taken. Michino’s breath that had been somewhat steady until that moment, became very jittery after witnessing three lives being extinguished. “B-Byakko Kiuji is my cousin. Through marriage I think, I can’t remember, but any branch of the Toraono clan fighting in the Tournament is a huge thing for us… I really wouldn’t want to miss a chance to see her fight…” the young Toraono would speak, stuttering a bit. He would physically exert himself to keep his gaze up. A blue glowing orb would pass between them and it would enter Kazuki’s body before Michino completed the information the Senju Overlord had request of him. “My name… is Toraono Michino. W-what is that blue thing?”

The White Wolf would remain silent for a few minutes, calmly studying Michino. He was clearly a Toraono, he could see some similarities with the rest of his clan. Living inside the Toraono Dojo allowed Reaper a great level of insight over that ancestral clan of Sunagakure. ”Are you afraid of me Michino?” the Occult Sennin would calmly question. That was certainly an armor-piercing inquiry, but a very decisive one. ”My name is Senju Kazuki and I am one of Sunagakure’s Sennin. You definitely should not be fearful of me, I pose you no danger Michino. In fact, you are safe with me, because I am here to protect any and all Sunan citizens that traveled to attend or see the Tournament.” the Deep Court Hybrid would announce as a single, wooden tendril, would extend itself from Kazuki’s body and grab the Toraono’s pouch. ”I believe this is yours.” Reaper would note as he gave the pouch back. Afterwards he would incinerate the back alley to cleanse the place. Black flames would consume everything leaving nothing but ash and slightly burnt walls. Using his grip over Michino, the Senju Overlord would attempt to move the kid from this grim looking scene to a better environment. A change of scenery should do wonders for the boy’s psyche. ”That blue thing as you have put it, is not something you should concern yourself with.” he would warn the boy as they walked toward a less polluted and much ample street. The noise of a busy street would mask their conversation and he would release his hold over Michino. If the young Toraono wanted to run, there would be no attempt from Kazuki to stop it. He had avoid revealing what those were because, although knowledge should never be denied, it was dangerous to convey everything before people were prepared to know about it.

”So the Medical Chief is fighting in the Tournament…” the Shadow Sword would muse before shifting the focus of the conversation completely. ”Was that the first time you have seen a life being taken? You have to understand one thing. I am a shinobi and you are aspiring to become one. Death is part of our life regardless of our desire. We may aspire for peace, and I do, but bloodshed and killing is, unfortunately, inevitable. I kill as I do and will continue to, to try and ensure you will not have to. I have accepted my role along time ago.” The Occult Sennin would pause to eye the kid once more, assuming he was still there, before posing another inquiry. ”What is your relation with Toraono Kuro?”
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was he afraid? Yes. It seemed like a strange question when Michino himself knew he was exhibiting the signs of fear. Being reassured that he safe was hard for him to believe when the corpses suddenly caught a black flame.His eyes stared at the three men who stood up against the boy and he wondered if he had tried to run in the opposite direction if they would still be alive right now. Did they have families? People who loved them and just wondered where they were? Questions with no answers because of their forced silence of the truth.
It was a lesson taught to him when he was going through the academy and reinforced with the supplement training he so desperately needed while at home. Michino knew one day he would indeed come across death and he thought himself prepared for the reality of it. Perhaps, to some percentage due to how being used to the chaos of sudden change, he was for he was able to fight down the nausea from the smell of searing flesh. The sudden happenstance of it all is what really bothered him. Sennin or not it was maddening to think anyone would simply take the life of another on such a whim. Surely Kazuki could have chosen a more pacifistic route?
"I do," Michino answered honestly as the gold purse was placed into his hand once he realized what was being offered to him. Part of him was terrified that the man was going to give him a body part,
"Though probably not for the reasons you think...just...to be able to take a life without a second thought, before they could even move against you...how were you sure they would have just moved on and stayed quiet with a simple display of power? Surely you have the power to strike enough fear into their hearts?" The sudden realization of who he was speaking to snapped the boy back to reality,
"I-I'm sorry," he said bowing his head as he was pulled away from the awful sight and smells of his life's heritage, "I didn't mean to preach...I'm just not really one for violence no matter how capable of it I am. I'm sure you had a reason for your actions and I shouldn't judge the motives of a superior."

The Toraono was glad when Kazuki finally released his wrist. He pulled it close to him and rubbed his hand against it as if to remove the taint of the man's touch. His sense of justice and what he believed was 'right' was day and night to the man he stood beside, yet he stayed. He easily had the chance to get away right at that moment but the road they were on lead directly towards the arena anyways; Michino recalled some of the signs from the city map he had been given. Once the throb in his wrist went away the teenager casually placed his hands inside of his pant pockets and walked along side the Sennin in an awkward silence after being told that the blue orb was not something he need know about. This was honestly fine with the boy, he was really just trying to get away from the smell fading away behind him.
"It was my first...live death, yes. I had always tried to imagine fighting a real opponent and I know the vital spots on the body that is best to strike at to both kill, maim, and disable. I don't think any amount of training or explaining would have prepared me for that. My own two hands have probably killed someone before but my eyes have always been closed..."

Michino kept his eyes lowered as his brain went over things that his demon Id had been trying to get through to him for awhile now. The beast inside of his body had no problems killing and most of the time when he let it take temporary control over his body to fight he could close his eyes to the violence and let the thing do the dirty work. In some of his missions before he could get full control over the beast he was sure that he had even killed people with his own two hands when the Other slipped out...but he had never just witnessed it. To watch three men suddenly have their hearts ripped out was far more violence than he had imagined despite what his Otherside would have one believe.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Michino wouldn’t answer Kazuki’s questions right away, in fact, he would watch the fiery spectacle a bit and would only formulate a response after the gold purse had been returned to its rightful owner. “I do, though probably not for the reasons you think… just… to be able to take a life without a second thought, before they could even move against you… how were you sure they would have just moved on and stayed quiet with a simple display of power? Surely you have the power to strike enough fear into their hearts?” The Senju Overlord’s facial expression would remain the same throughout the young Toraono’s little preach, even though, inside, he was chuckling. The boy had audacity, enough boldness to question the White Wolf’s motives and recent actions. Although he was speaking out of line and, perhaps, beginning to deserve a punishment of some kind, the Shadow Sword understood the irreverence of youth, he had been one before, thus he was going to let his slide. Michino himself realized what he was doing and shouldn’t be. “I-I’m sorry.” He would say bowing his head. “I didn’t mean to preach… I’m just not really one for violence no matter how capable of it I am. I’m sure you had a reason for your actions and I shouldn’t judge the motives of a superior.”

”I do not know if you fully realize what just happened. Yes, you fell on them, something they did not ask for. But it was their choice to attack you after you gave them your gold purse, something you did not have to. They were not aware you are a shinobi student so, perhaps, you were under no immediate threat, though you were still wounded. After your escape and subsequent bump into me, their leader attempted to extort me and, as consequence, Sunagakure for an accident.” Reaper would tell him a, quite probably, good summarize of what had happened. After summarizing everything, it was time to explain why he had done what he had done. ”Sunagakure is a shinobi state village that is at war with the Wind Daimyo and, Zabucho knows how many more threats, we cannot afford to show any kind of weakness. Never could and surely cannot do so now. This was a show of strength to all those eyes and ears that were watching us back there. This was a way to teach everyone we are not to be trifled with. I am not native to the Wind Country, I was born in a different country than you. My methods are different, but different as they may be, they are effective and it is why a foreigner was appointed as Sennin. I am here to protect Sunagakure and all of its citizens and I would do everything in my power to do just that.” Michino was correct on one account though. Violence was not always the answer but, most of the times, it was the most effective one.

Their walk would be on silence for a while, unconsciously, they were heading toward the grand arena, the very brutal place where shinobi fought shinobi was a sport. A waste of resources in the Occult Sennin’s mind, but he was not going to stop those few Sunans that were participating, from doing so. “It was my first… live death, yes. I had always tried to imagine fighting a real opponent and I know the vital spots on the body that is best to strike at to both kill, maim and disable. I don’t think any amount of training or explaining would have prepared me for that. My own two hands have probably killed someone before but my eyes have always been closed…” the Toraono would share with him. The Deep Court Hybrid would shrug his shoulders. Nothing ever prepared a human being for the act of taking another human being’s life. ”No, nothing can prepare you for the act of claiming a life. And it never becomes easy and prey to whatever gods you may worship that it never does. It is a very bad sign the day it becomes second nature for you.” he would acquiesce and give Michino a warning. Despite the apparent ease that Kazuki showed when killing, even him was not entirely unaffected by it. He simply ignored everything that came with that action because he knew the necessity and because he actually needed souls.
”Taking a life with one’s eyes closed is a skill rarely heard off. Are you a Jinchuurikki?” the Senju Overlord would question. It was impossible to kill a human being with eyes closed unless the body was being controlled by something else that did not require the body’s sight. He also realized Michino did not answer his other question. ”I asked you what is your relation with Toraono Kuro. I still want to know that.”
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy finally looked liked he was starting to loosen his guard just a little. Not enough to say that he completely trusted Kazuki, but enough to show that he at least believed in what he elder had to say. 
It was his first real time getting a chance to look at the upper echelon of the shinobi society he lived in. The kid was a bit of a recluse as it was and only recently was he able to actually rejoin society. What he inherited from the Toraono clan was heavy and the strength he had the potential of achieving was always a worry on his mind. Would he be able to fully control that strength? Would it be used for anything but the war the Sennin spoke of? Could he truly steel his mind enough to fight for his country the way it was expected of all of his generation? He realized that once again he was thinking too much about himself and not answering questions he knew the answers to. This wasn't the first time his inquisitive mind looked deeper into things than it probably should, always lead to him forgetting the things Michino thought of as 'lesser importance.' He couldn't think of why the Sennin wanted to know about his relations to Cousin Kuro but the other question he understood and had a full answer for at least,
"I...have no idea what my relationship to Cousin Kuro is other than we're related. That really goes for anyone in the clan actually. My mother was kind of a black sheep and was more often than not out doing missions far more than she was home. Her parents were murdered during the Cabal attack so I didn't get to know them very well..." his eyes seemed to drift off for a second before he continued on,
"All I know is what I've been told. She died giving birth to me and due to her secretive lifestyle no one knows who my father is either. It seems her parents were that way as well because any records pertaining to my mother or grandparents were either lost or destroyed. It's kind of been a hole in my life to be honest...but," and he gathered himself properly to answer the Sennin's other question, "The demon thing from our clan is real and kind scary.
"I'm not sure if I'm what you think of me but what I do know of, through what material I can get my hands on, that in my blood runs the ancient power of demons that has been passed down through my clan for generations. Some of us are born with little to no power...others like Kuro and myself are given 'blessings'. If the right genetics match up the demon blood comes out thicker than normal and we have to find a way to either tame that blood or become it. I...kinda took the second route. The short of it is Kuro and I sealed the demonic power inside of my Id which, due to an accident, has been a separate part of my mentality. Now that we're in a sort of accords I can draw on its strength but I'm also aware of its primal urges and want to control me fully. So I guess I'm sort of this Jinchuurikki you speak of but at the same time not. If I remember correctly that term relates to a person who harbors a full, living, breathing separate entity inside of them and draws from their power, yes? From the way I've come to understand it this power is mine and mine alone, the entity inside of my head is myself just controlling the chaos in my blood that has the potential to become a demon.
"Due to this it is rather important I find out who my father is sooner than later to make sure that another clan harboring demon blood in their veins haven't tried to cross breed. If that is so..." he trailed off not really wanting to voice out loud his choices if too much demonic blood was found in his body. Every textbook he read on the subject said the same thing. The human body is only allowed to handle so much Chaos or Holy energies inside before it starts to crumble. He would have to exorcise all the demonic energies of his body into a vessel, which would render all of his strength, or attempt to only remove half and hope it doesn't kill him. The third option, of course, was death as it was always the final one.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
“I… have no idea what my relationship to Cousin Kuro is other than we’re related. That really foes for anyone in the clan actually. My mother was kind of a black sheep and was more often than not out doing missions far more than she was home. Her parents were murdered during the Cabal attack so I didn’t get to know them very well…” MIchino would pause momentarily. Perhaps talking about this was invoking bad tasting memories for him. An understandable feeling and Kazuki would certainly not press him, after all, he had a terrible past as well. “All I know is what I’ve been told. She died giving birth to me and due to her secretive lifestyle no one knows who my father is either. It seems her parents were that way as well because any records pertaining to my mother or grandparents were either lost or destroyed. It’s kind of been a hole in my life to be honest… but” he would again pause before addressing the Senju Overlord’s last inquiry. “The demon thing from our clan is real and kind scary. I’m not sure if I’m what you think of me but what I do know of, through what material I can get my hands on, that in my blood runs the ancient power of demons that has been passed down through my clan for generations. Some of us are born with little to no power… others like Kuro and myself are given ‘blessings’. If the right genetics match up the demon blood comes out thicker than normal and we have to find a way to either tame that blood or become it. I… kinda took the second route. The short of it is Kuro and I sealed the demonic power inside my Id which, due to an accident, has been a separate part of my mentality. Now that we’re in a sort of accords I can draw on its strength but I’m also aware of its primal urges and want to control me fully. So I guess I’m sort of this Junchurikki you speak of but at the same time not. If I remember correctly that term relates to a person who harbors a full, living, breathing separate entity inside of them and draws from their power, yes? From the way I’ve come to understand it this power is mine and mine alone, the entity inside of my head is myself just controlling the chaos in my blood that has the potential to become a demon. Due to this it is rather important I find out who my father is sooner than later to make sure that another clan harboring demon blood in their veins haven’t tried to cross breed. If that is so…”

The young Toraono spoke for so long that the duo would reach the coliseum at the exact time the kid’s voice trailed off. It was an imposing structure, purposefully built to create a grand impression on those not native to the Tea Country. Even the White Wolf felt diminished near such structure, though such feeling would not endure for long. ”The definition you have provided for what a Junchurikki is, is correct. You are a hybrid, bearing demonic blood just like Toraono Kuro. With it, you gain power not accessible to humans but face a constant struggle with your demonside. A fight for supremacy, one that you can never stop waging or risk losing what you are and becoming something I would have to put down. It is a fight I know very well and, fortunately for you, one I can help with.” the Shadow Sword would state. He was talking about his Ancient side and the constant struggle he also felt because of it. The pause of his speech would allow them to hear the crowd inside the coliseum, booing and chanting and general sounds of a clash going on. There were people fighting inside. ”My uncle was a Jinchurikki and to help him contain and control his inner demon, I have become quite adept about dealing with that kind. In fact, I am Kuro’s superior in that aspect. If you ever need help, call me. After all, the Senju are brothers to the Toraono.” he would offer. This was not a light offering he was making. The Occult Sennin seldom offered his assistance freely, but the Senju and the Toraono had a special connection, forged on blood and they would always assist each other for the rest of time.

”Before I forget, I will use my connections to see if I find who your father is.” Reaper would tell him. Using his vast intelligence network, Kazuki had a better chance of finding Michino’s father identity than most. Did that mean he was going to be successful? No, it was still uncertain. His chances were simply better.

[MFT - 806]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almost without realizing it the gigantic building of the coliseum engulfed the pair as Michino droned on. It wasn't until he realized the area around them was darker did he begin to pay attention to the ground he stood on. His face darkened a little, embarrassed that he had spoke so much to the man before him about his background. Yet letting someone else know about his struggles felt like a small burden was taken off his shoulders. The burden was even further lightened when the Sennin began to explain his own endeavor with the powers of a race of beings called the Ancient. Listening about the darkness of the Hunger, for some reason, sounded very familiar to the boy even as he learned of such denizens for the first time. His hand reached up absently and touched the seal on his bare chest. Ever since Kuro help seal away the demonic blood and give him an ability in which to control it he realized that he didn't have to suffer alone. Kazuki only made that realization shine brighter. To have such a man offer him help if he needed it was one thing, but to know that he too was family exhilarated the little Toraono.

He had been excited to come to another country as a learning experienced. Between meeting the Sennin and getting to see Cousin Kyu fight he'd say the trip was well worth the trauma of watching three jerks dying violently. The images were still there, flashing in the back of his head, but he kept pushing them back with the wisdom given to him by the elder that was his escort. 

The day wasn't quite over yet though. Kazuki offered to him a favor and help on the one thing he'd even use that favor for. The teenager could only stand there and stare, dumbfounded, that anyone of that rank would be willing to use resources on something kind of minor; until he realized all the motives that would push the man to do so; after all he too had suffered evil.
"I...I really don't know how to thank you. I mean I drone on and you share with me a struggle harder than anything I've had to deal with, offer me a favor, and promise to try and find the only thing I'd even ask of you,' Michino would bow deeply as he had been taught in the Academy when one was trying to show as much gratitude as they could,
"Thank you, Cousin Kazuki," he raised himself back to standing straight, "When I get back home I'll gather what I have so far. It's very limited and most of it concerns my mother but...there might be things you could check into that I wasn't allowed. The records I have only say she was an expert undercover agent, not where she worked."

The young teen, hand in one pocket and a bright smile on his face, was almost a ghost of the panicked kid moments ago. He held out his other hand. He doubted the Sennin was a man for hugs, which Michino totally was, so he figured a firm handshake would do between them. Knowing that Kazuki was recognized as fellow blood apparently put the young Toraono at great ease as he held a deep love for all of his kin. Without them he never would have any of the talents that he worked hard to obtain. Offering food, training advice, field tips, demonic pacifism...they had been there for him every step of the way. Still, hearing Kazuki himself say that he'd help Michino after displaying what he was casually capable of put a gem of thrill in his eyes. If there was any man who could unravel the mystery behind his lineage it would probably by this guy.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

{Figured this was a good place to stop. When you want to pick up a thread in Suna let me know! I have a huge story planned out for Michino's father and it would make for a great arc to include Kazuki}

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"I...I really don't know how to thank you. I mean I drone on and you share with me a struggle harder than anything I've had to deal with, offer me a favor, and promise to try and find the only thing I'd even ask of you." Michino would declare as he bowed deeply. "Thank you, Cousin Kazuki. When I get back home I'll gather what I have so far. It's very limited and most of it concerns my mother but...there might be things you could check into that I wasn't allowed. The records I have only say she was an expert undercover agent, not where she worked." Afterwards, the young Toraono would extend his hand, effectively requesting a handshake from Kazuki. Accepting it, the Senju Overlord would give him a slight nod. "Now go see your cousin. I have a city to scout."

[Topic Left]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back