Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Worst Best Day Ever (Closed)

Sawada Shunichimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Home a place that Shunichimaru was ready to reach after one of the worst first days of school ever. Well, for him it was one of the worst first days of school ever. Some kids don’t make it home after their first day. He finally reached his home. Inside his dad was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping some green tea and reading the latest issue of some book that’s not important. Good thing it’s not important because his son would interrupt him as he rammed the front door open.

“Son, how was your first day of school?” Takamaru said with a smile on his face. “Shower.” The shinobi in development replied as he stomped all the way to the wash room. “That’s a good kid.” He then continued to read his book and sip his tea. Several minutes later Shunichimaru would emerge from the wash room dressed in relaxed clothing and joined his father at the table. But before taking a seat, he dropped all of the destroyed protective gear his father put on him before he went to class at the feet of his father. “I’m never going back.”

Now a brief fast forward back to him sitting at the table, food was already awaiting Shunichimaru. “I decided to make you an afternoon snack and thought maybe we can talk about your day.” Shunichimaru glared up at his father as his mouth was stuffed with rice balls. Then he continued to eat. “Well, I guess we can talk later. Maybe you’ll need another day of school…” “No! No! I’m never going back! First thing that happened was I had to walk down this creepy hallway! Then I did not know where the class was, so I just sat in the hallway! Then I was blown up by this book!” “Good thing you were prepared with that protective padding.” Shunichimaru’s glare absorbed more intensity from somewhere. “Then I go into the class and meet Takahashi Sensei and see thinks I’m the one who caused the explosion! So the rest of the class I was labeled a troublemaker! Then this other student comes and shows me up in our lesson of projectile tossing! And on top of all of that, I got detention when my shuriken hit a book that had a spell that screams! This was the worst day ever!!!”

Takamaru swoops his son out of the chair into his arms. “I feel so sorry for you son! It sounds like you’ve been through a lot today!” “That’s why I’m not going back.” “Too bad you have to.” “What?” Takamaru let go of his son. “Son, the tough times of school are over. You just had the worst possible things happen to you. It will not get any worst. Besides, you were sent to class ill prepared. I have something for you.” Shunichimaru was in suspense as he waited to see what his father had for him. His father hid his closed hands behind himself and then pulled them in front. He opened them and the look on Shunichimaru’s face was this.

Less than a second later, they both were outside. A father enjoying his son’s excitement as Shunichmaru was now truly a puppeteer. His father crafted him a puppet that the kid could call his own. The small puppet resembled a tarantula hawk. “Son, enjoy.” Takamaru walks back into the house. Shunichimaru makes his puppet land on his hand as he marveled at the structure. “I shall call you, Dachi.”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back