Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

They Say (monologue thoughts , private)

Hotaka Ryuuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They say that he was the strongest mystery warrior, they also say he was a fool to do what he did. I always wondered about this legendary shinobi, its funny that i have only heard of this man from one person....grandma. grandma said she met this person once in a dream, he was the most terrifying yet alluring person she had ever seen. as people walk by the plaza coming and going i wonder to myself how many of these people believe in this warrior, the one who had once protected them. some approach me asking if im lost, they say that i look spaced out. i respond saying that i am where i need to be, these deeps thoughts mean nothing to what could happen in the future, a mere philosophy i live by. They say the hero was brave and had no fear, yet everybody fears something, change, the future, what their boss is going to say after they slacked off, the dark....they all dont matter in the scheme of things, because when you face your fear you can achieve all. They say that the heart of the Shinobi was made of pure gold....they also say that when pigs fly i will be raikage, i take his heart as a symbol of justice, a means of light in the darkness. Sitting here with this statue makes me wonder if this hero has a statue of him in the town he saved, maybe it is of pure gold like his heart, or maybe it is a fountain to symbolize the tears of joy the villagers had after he saved the town. but then again, these are just the thoughts of some academy student sitting in a shopping district, its not like the gold hearted shinobi will one day return to save the day in times of need...or so they say....

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back