Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

They see me Rollin' [private/Ko]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira was at home, well at least that's what the memories she did have implied at least. It felt familiar, but it still felt foreign to her. She sat in a wheelchair in what Ko had said was her room. She didn't argue with him. The room was stripped bare, nothing but the simple basics of a bed, dresser, and some shelves. It seemed so impersonal. Shira frowned and turned her chair around to face the opening of the door. "Ko, why is there nothing in this room? Shouldn't there be something that would help my memory?" This was ridiculous; the house should feel more welcoming rather than giving off the vibe of a cold iceland. She let out a breath and literally threw her hands up when she could see her breath. "KO! Why the hell is it colder than the morgue in here! Is this another attempt to kill me? I'm nearly freezing to death!" She rubbed her arms.

She wasn't sure if the boy would even hear her. Still she should have the right to be comfortable in the house. Wasn't it hers after all? Well, her mothers technically, but she wasn't sure where her mother was for the time being. She let out a groan as she saw little flakes of white falling. "That's it. I call it when the room starts snowing." Shira rolled over to her dresser and started throwing things out until she found a blanket. She quickly wrapped herself in it and huddled down. Her face was still visible, a strong scowl and glare set on her face.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko let Shira wheel herself back into her own room. He smiled, the house was beautiful. Black and white sleak designs filled the house. The house was set at a comfortable 8 degrees celsius. Ko walked to his room and smiled. He took off his jacket and put it back into his closet. He smiled and changed his outfit to a summerwear. He wore blue shorts and a white tank top. He smiled and stretched, his black veins were prodominant. He turned and headed back towards the hallway. Ko heard the nagging of an unfamiliar voice in the house. He sighed, Shira was grumpy. He looked over towards the girl's rooms and frowned.

"Oh, Shira I cleaned up for you. You had a lot of useless junk so i put it all in the attic."<i></i>

He smiled, he helped her out didn't he? He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, a warm wave of air came from it. He had to prevent their food from freezing. Reaching in he grabbed a pitcher of water. He put it on his counter and grabbed two glasses. Pouring out the water into the glasses, the water started to freeze into small peices of ice in the cups. Ko smiled as he exhaled over the glasses to freeze them. He walked towards Shira's room with the glasses of "water." He blew into the air, making snow flakes fall from the ceiling.

"It's not that cold is it? I think it feels nice."<i></i>

He smiled and handed his foster sister the glass. He smiled at the small girl wrapped in a blanket.

"Hey are you ready?"<i></i>

Hopefully she knew that he was talking about her memories. Sitting down on her bed he smiled at her.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira sat in displeasureable silence as she kept up her glare. He was so deluded! How could he possibly be in such little clothing? Shira tugged the blanket tighter and sneezed. She loathed this temperature, she almost was positive she would have been before her memory loss as well. She really wished she could pull her knees up. She held in a dramatic sigh when she heard her things were in the attic. How rude, it was her room so he had no right to remove her things let along redecorate the whole house! She would have to fix that when she was physically capable again.

At least Ko was being nice about everything and he hadn't started preaching yet, both good signs for her patience. Still, this air was killing her."At the very least can we make my room more accomodating? At this rate I'll be an icecube by morning." Shira sneezed again and gave a little growl at such a disgusting habit. She would then reach out to take the cup from Ko. Upon taking it, she saw it was nothing but ice and would let her grasp release just a little bit, allowing it to clatter onto the floor. Shira looked up at Ko with a fake innocent look. "Oops, sorry about that. It slipped." Shira withdrew her hand back into her cacoon. She sniffled a little again, still not used to the change in her surrounding temp. "Let's just get this started. I want to remember who I am." She didn't return the smile, but at least she was serious about starting.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko listened to the girl as she asked for the temperature to be increased. He raised an eye brow at her, was she cold? He guessed that it would explain why she had a blanket around herself. He sighed, standing up, he walked over to the window. He opened the window and looked back to her bed. Inhaling deeply, the cold air was absorbed by Ko. The room almost instantly became warmer. He sighed, he hated the heat. He saw that the glass had fallen on the ground, oh well, less for her. He walked over and kneeled by her to pick up the glass and placed it on her end table.

Ko looked over at Shira with a small but fake smile. "Well... as a child you had a friend..."<i></i> Ko stopped and looked at her. "Well, she wasn't exactly real."<i></i> With this Ko placed his hands together and pulled them apart in a vertical direction. Ice formed in the shape of Shira's long lost doll. Ko tried to smile. "Kokoro was her name. She was a doll made by our mother, well.. umm your mother..."<i></i> Ko looked down, obviously saddened about that last statement. "Do you remember her?"<i></i> Reaching out, Ko attempted to give his ice sculpture to Shira, hopefully that might help her remember.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira released a held in sigh when she finally felt a bit of heat on her cold skin. She let the hood of the blanket slip down so that her head wa now fully visible. As Shira listened she heard she had a friend. She was about to ask who that would be until Ko said she wasn't real. Well that's wonderful.<i></i> Shira watched Ko create an ice figure, a small doll. She took it from him as he extended it. The cold suddenly didn't bother her anymore and she held the figurine closer. It brought back a feeling of deep and utter sadness.

"I remember her from glimpses of my memory, but while I don't remember her entire presence I feel an attachment to this image. I remember the first time mother gave her to me. Where is she?" Shira wasn't sure what compelled her to ask but she just felt the urge to have the doll physically with her. It seemed childish for a 16 year old girl. "Surely if Kokoro meant so much to me she would be here. Does mother have her?" Shira ran a finger down the cheek of the ice doll as she stared at it with a sence of nostalgia. Such trivial yearning for something that wasn't even real. It was just an imaginary friend after all.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back