Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thinking of times past [open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A lot had happened in recent months around the village, enough that it could even be quite overwhelming if not thought about in the right way but at the end the past was something that would always catch up eventually. With such things in mind Yukio had managed to find the time to take a break from his work within the ANBU to face such things as he gazed across the village from Hokage rock, it was quite the view non could deny but the most important thing to was it was quite with so few people coming and going in the evening to made for a place to ponder on your thoughts.

It was becoming frequent for the Hyuuga to spend his free time here, or what little time he had, unlike the bustling activity of the village or the dark and on occasion depressing atmosphere the ANBU buildings could bring this was serene a good place to clear the mind of doubt and at the end of the day provided Yukio with more respite than most would realise. The last few days had taken their toll in hindsight between lack of sleep mostly due to his own work ethic and the consistent training regimes for the energetic and on occasion cocky students of the academy his body felt stiff and worn down, stretching out to try and relieve some of the tension running through him.

"As much as I said I enjoyed training the young ones I feel they may become the death of me if I don't take more of a break in between."

He spoke allowed for all intensive purposes he thought he was alone there in that moment, a sigh escaping him as he leaned his head on his hands a light breeze keeping his silver hair out of his face. The view seemed so different to him now, through his eyes he could see more than he ever thought he could but if there was anything to be disappointed about it was they robbed him of the ability to see in colour, as such the slowly setting sun simply seemed like a bright light rather than the crimson orb it had once been.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren has taken this chance that he had to go back to the Hokage Rock. Frequently he's been seeing a lot of people enjoy the horizon and the view. He hopped over the little fence and slid down and landed on top of one of the heads.
That's when he seen it. Well heard it before seeing. Blood flow. It was next to him, on one of the others heads. Ziren turned around and seen one of the ANBU operatives that he met a few weeks ago. Does the guy know? That Ziren is now an ait?
He kept quiet, just for the fact that it looked like the ANBU operative had a lot on their mind. He knew all too well that is something that he would want.

While he sat there, he thought about last night. At the training area. He couldn't believe that he lost control of himself. He almost sounded like a predator with the roar he made. And that family. They didn't see him,but he seen the scared looks on their faces. All because of his stupid blood line. It made him this way.

And now, Ziren is thinking that he needs to be even more discreet about his powers, as if he wasn't already. If word got out, people will definitely fear him and treat him like an outsider.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The zephyrs cause Mikasa's platinum locks to flutter outwards, her hands are quick to clutch at the clasp upon attire, wishing to have brought her usual medical coat. Under normal circumstances the medical chief doesn't climb the summit of the Hokage Rock, yet she wishes to spectate the waltzing of stars and the brilliance they gleam down upon the village. Gingerly the kunoichi quickens her pace to take notice of not one, but two familiar faces; although she was unsure of if Ziren would recall exchanging glances in the hospital when they hadn't introduced themselves to one another.

Both of the gentlemen falter in silence, neither one interacting with one another and leaving the maiden perplexed - perhaps that had yet to take notice of each other? Mikasa decides to break the ice, raising her hand into a wave to call out to Hyuuga Yukio, "Yukio-kun!" she yells against the winds, approaching the ANBU before gesturing towards Ziren, a warm smile is aimed at the lad, "I suppose you two aren't here together?" she inquires to bring attention to the young man.

Pretending she hadn't the slightest of an inkling of Ziren nor his request for blood transfusion bags in the Konohagakure Byoin, she merely curls her digits against her palm before knocking on her opposing flat palm, "I've seen you in the hospital area! I hope you are welling well?" she murmurs in vibrant tone. Whistling, she stares against the horizon line as the sun begins its departure for the day, "What a sight, though I am looking forward to what comes next." Mikasa continues, gesturing upwards towards the sky above, "I suppose I am not the only one wishing to catch a glimpse of the stars?" she questions the pair before falling silent, feeling that she played her role well enough for the time being.​
<i>​
</i>

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
X7slvsC.gif

Yomi shoveled a duck slider in her mouth. It wasn't a hastily thrown together piece of trash, but a slow cooked masterpiece. It was bathed in a pomegranate glaze and seasoned to perfection. She had about twenty sitting before her. Ever since becoming pregnant and regaining her appetite this was all she craved. It was an odd craving seeing as if she had the choice, she wouldn't partake in meat all that much. But she was a slave to her children's whims and they most certainly demanded duck.

She hardly ventured to Hokage Rock, but lately she found herself being bored cooped up under the watchful eye of her handlers. So she went to places where they wouldn't look for her. Or at least in her mind , they would be less likely to look. Sitting hunched over and swallowing the puny sliders she perked up when she heard a familiar voice. Turning her head around, with duck drippings sliding down the side of her mouth she saw the Hyuuga and off a little bit to the side was Ziren. Turning back to her sliders she decided that she would finish eating her pile of food in peace without disturbing the two of them but, the whimsical voice of the Medical Chief rang in her ears shortly thereafter.

Stuffing the petite sandwich in her mouth, she quickly tried to gather her things and scoot away. Her belly ever the betrayer would not allow her to get up as quickly and stealthily as she would have liked. The Hokage growled and put her food back down, deciding a quick escape would not happen for her. If Mikasa was here to watch her and bring her back to her office, the woman would likely have to be dragged away kicking and screaming.

Hunching over some more she continued to eat hoping that no one notice her sitting there.

[Topic Entered]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed Yukio's little area of relaxation was quickly getting busy at first only someone he knew as a student at least the last time he had met them however as time passed some rather important individuals began to arrive on the scene the first of which being Mikasa someone he had met only a short while before as he tilted his head to look at her, a somewhat somber look in his face considering the view but it was hastily replaced with a gentle smile greeting her arrival.

"A pleasure to see you again and no we are not, Though seems we are getting many who wish to see the sights from up here with the fading sun. Though a shame to say i cannot admire it too much, for with my eyes as they are i cannot see the colours of the sunset."

The smile faded for a moment, a sense of regret hinted in his tone as he turned to look back out at the view, catching the rather obvious movements of the Lady Hokage trying to slip away from the scene. It had been a rather unfortunate time for her to attempt such a thing for his eyes graced him with rather precise visions as a sigh escaped his lips.

It seemed they were all there for some reason or another but if they were all going to remain it would be a good time to see what came next together, times of calm were few and far between in recent times and with some certainty in his mind he called out to her bowing his head in respect.

"I see you have decided to join us three lady hokage, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance at that i do believe we have met on numerous occasions however they were rather brief and under more professional circumstances. However i would enjoy for you to join us if you have a moment, its quite relaxing up here and at the end of the day relaxation is something we could all use from time to time to take the weight of our shoulders if only for a moment."

This was the reason he had come up here, the slight reprieve and the beautiful sights that accompanied such occasions. Though he had always heard moments like this could be better if enjoyed in the presence of others.

"Though i hate to bother you all i would wish you could describe it to me as i said i cannot see they wonderful colours it produces"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of two more people. One, was one of the Medical ninja who he saw briefly at the hospital. The other, hadn't made themselves known yet, but he could hear their blood flow change as the ANBU operative next to him called out. Turns out, the person whom he heard the blood flow was the Hokage.
He took a look at the Anbu. Who's name is Yukio, coming from the medical ninja.
"Lady Hokage." Ziren said, as he got up and bowed to the direction where the Hokage's blood flow was, in which case, she was still hiding. "I'm surprised to see you all here. I too have come to relax and stare at the horizon."

He has met each of them only once, and he's sure they all have a different point of view on him as well. Yukio, well, Ziren was talking about cursed bloodlines when Yukio intercepted him. The medical ninja, well she's a mystery. All he has to go on about who she is, is that of her blood flow. And the Hokage, he thinks that she's nice. She's willing to train him with his blood.

And now Yukio's question. It was peculiar to say the least. He wasn't the best at describing stuff.

"Well. It's orange, with a bit of yellow to it. I'm sorry, I'm the worst at describing stuff."

Now that he's thinking about it. Yukio can't see any colors. And now Ziren can hear blood as vividly as the ringing of the ears. But it never ends. Sometimes it's all that he can think about. Other times, it was just there, like background sounds.
He sat there, hoping that was a good enough answer for Yukio.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bowing her head politely, Mikasa begins to introduce herself to the young Ziren, "Tsukasa Mikasa, current head of the medical branch." Pondering for a moment, Mikasa didn't have any particular difficulty with viewing color spectrum's when borrowing Yukio's gift for a brief moment; however it was entirely possible she hadn't been paying as close of attention as she should have been. Prior to the medical chief iterating her viewpoint, the Lady Hokage was made known, Mikasa not having the heart to find a fault. Brushing her digits through platinum tendrils, the kunoichi begins to speak, "My apologies, I didn't take notice of your arrival, Lady Yomi. I pray your night has been fruitful thus far?" she inquires with a gentle smile.

Clasping her hands together behind her back, the kunoichi directs her gaze towards the faint glimmer of light the sun produces, "One of the few instances of true peace, the colors flora in my opinion. All appears carefree and relaxed, the combination of coral, orchid, and the tinge of orange compliment each other brilliantly." she begins, adding a bit more depth to Ziren's response, pausing to chuckle at the generic response; although she couldn't blame the youngster for not understanding the beauty at such an age. "To be frank, it reminds me of my favorite flower, the stargazer lily, as well as a few others. Just imagine that one moment in your life where all is calm, no worries, and the colors swirl together to produce a show for the entirety of the village to spectate. Shame we are only granted the opportunity twice in a single day to enjoy." she finishes, not wishing to speak any further, for Mikasa knew she had done more than enough for several.

Pacing forward she comes to a standstill on the edge of the outlook, beginning to lose herself in her own thoughts. The light zephyrs stir her mane, her digits once more grasp against her attire, beginning to get the faint notion of faltering against the breeze; however she still wishes more than anything to gaze upon the night sky at the highest peak possible - away from all the lights. "Turn the lights down low.."
<i>​
</i>

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Relieved that Mikasa was not here to drag her away Yomi turned her mini feast to face the others. She would not attempt to get up as it would probably end with her on her back teetering from side to side unable to get up.

Wiping the duck from her mouth as to not look like a total hot mess waved politely at the throuple and chewed the last bits in her mouth before she opened her mouth to speak. "Oh hello there, Yukio, Ziren, Mikasa. I was just....having a snack. Would you all like some?" She only offered as to not appear like a complete glutton, but, in reality she did not want to share her special sliders.

As she listened to Mikasa's exquisite detailing of the sunset that she barely even took notice of, she wondered how often the daily marvels of the world went on that she was oblivious to. It was kind of sad to think that the little things were passing her by while she was going about her day to day. Perhaps when the children arrived, she would be able to slow down and be forced to look at the little things because children were always in awe of them. For now her only focus was on the water-fowl treat.

Oh right, the children. SHe hadn't even though up names yet. She couldn't. She refused to let Mikasa tell her what she was having and names evaded her. This was where Umashi was to come in but since he was somewhere in the wind, she was left alone to figure it out. Yomi only thought about one name, and it was a girl's name. Since there was more than one baby rattling around in there, she was really short. If they were boys, well, she was completely up the creek.

"Hey, I have a question." Yomi said between bites of food. "What are we going to name these babies, if they are boys? I have no ideas, but, maybe you do?" Yomi looked to the group. They probably belonged to the village just as much as they did to her, so, why couldn't they have a hand in it?

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He couldn't help but smile at Ziren's efforts to explain the sunset to him, but it was the thought that counted in the end and he nodded his head in acknowledgement of his attempt. It was clear there was something on the boys mind, at least that was usually the reason most came up here alone if it wasn't for the view but as before he couldn't judge for he was very much the same as Yukio. He had come here to clear his head but had not done so since he was a young academy student, things had been different back then not as much rested on his mind only made worse by how much he questioned some of his recent actions.

This sorrow was turned into a smile however the description given by Mikasa creating a vivid image in his mind of what they were all looking at as the darkness began to set in turning his head to look at everyone present the light glow of his Hakumei giving a warm hue to the area like the warm glow of fireflies as he tilted his head up to look at the sky laying down after pushing himself closer to them all.

"A beautiful description and one that has painted a wonderful image in my mind, though I do not wish to have to be a bother and ask about such things forever. I do hope one day I can gain my true sight back though I would like to see these flowers some day, I have never been one to see such things before."

Seeing Yomi approach he lifted his hand at her offer seeing it was her food in her first place and considering her condition it was more than considerate to allow her to keep it, when she is basically feeding two people at this moment in time he couldn't take it from her without feeling rude and inconsiderate. He may be that of the ANBU branch but one thing that had never left him was his gentlemanly mannerisms.

"A kind thought Lady Hokage however considering you need it more than I do I shall be fine for the time being. Though on the question of names I find its good to give something that feels right, something that has meaning to it or at least meaning to you"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was kinda embarrassed that his description of the sun setting was even close to being as good as Mikasa's. His own description was vague and kind of a given, since it is known to be as he said. But he had too much on his mind, as for why he was there, looking out at the horizon.
What the Head Leaf Medical ninja said about having a favorite flower. Really got to him. He doesn't have a favorite anything.
And as for Lady Hokage's question, Ziren thought about it. "I don't have any boy names at mind, but I do have a girl name. Anya." He didn't know where the name came from. But it was a name that was at the very back of his head, as if it had meaning to him. Someone that he used to know. No, someone that he should know.

He then followed up the answer with a question, "How do you know something is your favorite thing? That it is something that you like?"
Years living with people who died due to whoever is hunting him down and along with living by himself has made him have his own kind of social shell in which he has been hiding in. He didn't dare share any information with them if they do not ask for it. Being a Chigokai is hard enough without everyone knowing. Which he has been good on keeping it a secret.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The initial MIkasa has revolves around the uncertainty of how a Hyuuga, those blessed with the all seeing set of eyes were unable to view that of a sunset. Never the least the kunoichi allows a grin to appear on her features, finding Hyuuga Yukio interesting, "I'm sure you will be able to, Yukio-kun. You merely have to inquire and visit the correct people to do so. Come see me sometime at the hospital so I may better study your condition." she addresses, turning about to listen to the inquiry of Lady Yomi, finding that each passing day added to the shape of her stomach - an additional set of shinobi to be were soon to be born.

Admittedly, Ziren's choice was pleasant to the ears, despite the foreign pronunciation. Pausing for a moment to ponder on the subject, Mikasa drew a solid blank, not expecting such an inquiry, "Hitsuji, Hitsu, Youko, or maybe even Mia?" the medical chief finally offers before settling against the terrain to gaze upwards towards the sky. Hands clasp against one another behind her head to act as a cushion, her eyes coming to a close, "I am particularly found of Takumi as a name for a male, for some reason." the maiden admits before falling silent. To be surrounded with good company was a rarity and to not have to dwell upon the usual workload was an extra bonus.

The medical kunoichi's mind begins to waver, her mind growing fuzzy and near forgetting the chill her body felt with the passing zephyrs. With the student tournament, the classes in the academy, the medical facility, the tutorings, the researching of the former hokage coming to a closure, and now having to deal with teaching Lord Yuu Kenshin medical techniques - Mikasa was exhausted. Hopefully no one would ask of her any difficult questions for she wishes to have her brain run on auto pilot.​
<i>​
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard what Mikasa said. To him, it sounded like she wanted to experiment on Yukio. But her soothing voice says different. He was just glad that he doesn't have to go to the hospital frequently. Mainly for the well being of others.
Ziren sighed. At least his shoulder wound stopped bleeding. But even the thought seemed to take an effect on him.
"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to excuse me. I'm kind of losing control of myself."
He hurried to get away from everyone. He climbed back up the mountain using chakra on his feet.
In the matter of minutes he managed to get back to his apartment and away from everyone. It didn't occur to him of what he said. He really is having a hard time controlling his blood line.

(Topic left)

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi watched as Ziren darted off. She sighed, knowing that they would have to get to their training sooner rather than later, yet, the children would be here any day now and she couldn't see how she would be able to fit in anything too strenuous. Breathing was hard these days. Plus, all her energy would be saved for her trip to back to Crater City. Last time she was there she got jumped and although she did not expect such a thing to happen now, it was Crater City: Town of Debauchery and Other Questionable Things. The Hokage, still shoveling things in her mouth wrapped up her food and stood up after much difficulty.

Looking between Yukio and Mikasa she began to apologize. "I am sorry, but, I must go after him. He's Chigokai and we we're supposed to train but now It seems like our training would have to start sooner rather than later " Yomi began making her way towards the direction in which Ziren ran off to before turning on her heel.

"Hyuuga Yukio, it seems that we always meet during inopportune times. Perhaps you and I could train together soon that way we can talk more? What do you think?" She would wait for his response before she would look to Mikasa.

"Mikasa we need to talk soon, but, for now enjoy your time off." Yomi smiled at the Medical Chief before she made her way in search of Ziren.

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had appeared many had left as soon as they had arrive Yukio giving a wave of his hand as they walked away leaving him with Mikasa, he was somewhat hoping that they would have remained after all company was something he didn't have very often however he still didn't mind as he rested on his back looking up to the sky. Responding to the Hokage in a respectful manner regardless of his new postion.

"I'm sure we can one day, at least then we'll have some time to get to know one another though it will be through training as it was the first time we met."

With that both were gone turning his head back to look up to Mikasa as she spoke to him. It was true that it was more than a bit strange having a Hyuuga unable to see colour through the gift of their eyes, his eyes were not exactly normal to say the least. Since he had received them he'd only been able to see Chakra which made the world around him colourful in it's own way though walking around the village when everyone had an Aura all the time was somewhat strange.

"I'll take you up on that offer, I do wish to know if there are going to be any lasting effects of this condition I have. Though those are thoughts for another time as now we can simply forget responsibility for a short time. A rare occurrence these days."

Stretching his arms out he lay flopped out on the ground, his body ached and even he was starting to look tired as the days past though such a thing was not hard to see. His stubborn nature was pretty much the only thing making him do more than he should these days or at least push himself beyond what would normally be required of someone of is standing, his training regimes only getting tougher the more time passed.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Under normal circumstances, the Medical Chief would've stirred to race after the odd child, claiming himself finding difficulty controlling his latent abilities; however Lady Yomi was swift to waddle off, offering to aid the young man prior to her statements. "Of course, whenever you wish, ma'am." she murmurs taking notice of Yukio flopping onto the earth beside the medical chief, her head pivots to stare at the ANBU, "I envy you, I wish I could be given the opportunity to train with her." Mikasa chuckles gently, staring against the emerald optics of the shinobi.

Gingerly the kunoichi maneuvers her gloved hand to block a majority of Yukio's features, "ANBU sure are interesting." she pauses for a moment to clarify statement, "At some moments you guise yourself and at other times.." Mikasa lowers her hand against the soil once more, "You simply do not." she concludes. Truth to be told, the woman was quite sure she took the same actions towards Yuki in their conversation, but gaining another insight on the subject was always valuable and a fairly standard conversation starter considering they had yet to be alone.

Nonchalantly she thrusts two fingers upwards towards the darkening sky, "Do stars have chakra signatures for you to view?", digits aim against the initial sphere of gas to appear in the night, the north star. Curiously Mikasa stares against the emerald hues, contemplating if the world above nothing more than a solid obsidian mass or far more than that? There were too many unknown factors and as one who constantly researches, she found the unknown an annoyance; however at the same instance to discover the unknown and solve the many puzzles is what made her occupation as a medical-nin that more enjoyable. "How long has your sight been in that condition?" she inquires in a hushed whisper.

Tsukasa Mikasa's free time still revolves around research, or so it seems.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio chuckled at the comment, truth be told he wasn't quite sure why the people he trained with wanted to train with him. The ANBU captains, The Sennin and now the Hokage it seemed his training was being drawn from all areas something that made him tilt his head in that moment pondering on what had really brought him to this point. It was interesting to say the least for he was someone he didn't treat himself differently from anyone else for all intents and purposes he put others first rather than himself.

"I'm not sure why it happens, it just somewhat does though I won't turn down the offer I really wished i'd spent more time to get to know others sooner maybe things would have been different if I had but that's a matter of speculation."

Watching her hand shift to block his features he could see the interest in seeing how the ANBU to the things they do, at times Yukio found himself surprised at some of the actions he had to take or way he had to go around completing the various assignments given to him. If you didn't stay to your senses on occasion it felt like sometimes you'd lose yourself in various identities that were not your own but at the end of the day reality would draw you back and bring things down to earth.

"Well I can see what you mean, some may thing there is always a mask hiding what we are. But what I think is everyone has something like that, a story, a secret or a hidden side of their personality. We are what life makes us but within the ANBU it becomes literal it's just about not losing yourself in the layers and showing those you can trust your true colours."

Looking up to the Sky it was certainly an interesting question though even his eyes did not see high enough to check is the stars had a soul, a Chakra signature or signs of life but the Hyuuga lifted his hand lining his sight up with the star as he focused on it.

"Well not even my sight grants me that knowledge however I would like to think they do, or at least they aren't barren. We always find ourselves looking up to the Sky's and wondering what's really out there but that's something we will have to reach up there for and see with our own eyes."

He lost himself for a moment, thinking his thoughts out loud rather than speaking in his own head snapping to a moments later and thinking on her next question. Truth be told it had not been long since his eyes had become that of the Hakumei however in that short time things had already changed so much. Safe to say it made him uncomfortable thinking about how he acquired them as a sigh escaped his lips.

"Around a year now which in the grand scheme of things is not that long ago, as you may have noticed the glow and more importantly the fact they are always like that not just for short periods of time. Makes day to day life interesting to say the least. Though you seem rather interested in the matter, not that I particularly mind, just not used to people asking"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mere notion of a mere mortal being able to view the signatures of stars was laughable, yet to inquire didn't pain Mikasa in the slightest, "I see, that is unfortunate." she teases before faltering to the silence, listening intently to the ANBU's words. Truth to be told, the maiden didn't find the notion of reaching the spheres of gas plausible, yet that shouldn't halt shinobi nor kunoichi for possessing the belief. Daintily her left hand reaches upwards to grasp against the sky, as if to pluck a star from existence. "Perhaps the worlds largest Akimichi could perform such a task." she jests with a thin grin appears on her features.

Upon hearing the wisp escaping the lips of the Hyuuga, she felt a slight tinge of regret for inquiring, yet without a response her curiosity would never be satisfied. "Constantly active?" she inquires, adjusting herself to became as comfortable as possible on the soil as one truly can, "Must be draining chakra ever so slowly." she murmurs in a concerned tone, invading the ANBU personal bubble, her digits stream through his ivory locks to inspect the emerald optics. Pressing her forehead against his own, she stares intently, the medical chiefs nose crinkles in thought. "I can't say for certain, but due to the lighting this isn't ideal." she comments, withdrawing for the time being.

"Do you have any eye strain or any symptoms outside of difficulty with colors?" she questions rubbing her chin momentarily before allowing her oceanic gaze to settle against the darkening skyways, the stars begin to come alive and showcase themselves. "Why have you not wished to have your eyes checked prior to me showing interest?" Mikasa inquires for a final question, not wishing to seem too pushy on the subject. The kunoichi lifts her index finger into the air, waving it back and forth as if conducting a symphony.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her statement brings a chuckle out of the Hyuuga the image created in him mind being more than slightly humorous it was true it seemed impossible right now to reach up and touch the sky but it wasn't something to give up on, maybe one day such things would be possible but more than likely not in their lifetimes.

"Maybe who truly knows, though I doubt we'll find one large enough to ask"

A joyful sigh left his lungs as a smile rested on his face her inquisitiveness being understandable considering Hyuuga seemed to be quite rare these days let alone ones with the Hakumei, something that usually played on his mind wonder where the rest of his clan had ended up or even how many of them there were left. He didn't let the thought phase him however nor did he truly have time to. With her forehead pressed against his a light red hue set into Yukio's cheeks the only real time someone had been this close being in the heat of battle or during a pursuit, this was different as he scratched his cheek.

"I can't really say, I don't feel very different these days and I'm somewhat growing used to it though I don't know if you can consider that healthily"

Behind the glow his eyes would seem almost normal, or as normal as the Byakugan could be though the main difference being the veins were not prominent on the sides of his eyes the usually milky white being no where to be found instead replaced by that light green hue. It was true he hadn't really mentioned anything since he'd received them, most of his time being spent blaming any eye pains on lack of sleep or focusing too much for long periods of time.

"Well I have only had real issues with them in concern to focus, but I usually put that down to strain then again I'm no doctor. As to lack of inquiry I honestly didn't want to make a fuss nor am I around for long enough to get a thorough check on them most of my time these days is handed over to others for their benefit rather than my own."

He tilted his head to the side looking at her hand motions as he spoke, it was like she was trying to create a symphony in the silence or cause the stars to sing only creating more vivid images in the Hyuuga's mind. Shifting himself up he kept himself steady with his hands on the ground with her concern in mind he did wonder if these new eyes had any lasting effects that weren't to his benefit.

"I see what you mean however, I don't even know the side effects of these eyes now nor do I know if lasting damage has been done."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa listens intently to the statements of the ANBU, occasionally allowing herself to emit a wisp of air, not fond of the response of ignoring increasing symptoms. Taking a deep breath, she gently streams her digits through platinum tendrils, "I wonder if the village views medical-nin as monstrosities, due to the amount of people who don't ask for our aid. It seems we are more responsible for seeking out those in pain these days." she comments in a whimsical tone. Never the least she dismisses the notion, focusing on the emerald hues of the Hyuuga clan member, homing in on the fact he lacks the raised veins as most.

"As one who is on constant missions for the village, the least you can do it take care of yourself." Mikasa pauses, extending her index and middle outwards together, prodding the shinobi square in the middle of where his eyes would've met. "Your specialty is to track down targets through your Byukugan, is it not?" she inquires, prodding his forehead gently, "I wish to give you a proper assessment, as I have few theories regarding the strain." she concludes, sitting upright to place her palms upon the attire covering her knees, "For example, Uchiha have to focus a great deal of energy to activate their eyes and that is constantly draining." Mikasa utilizes as an example, turning her head to reveal her right eyes transfixing, a different shade of chakra flows through her coils to amass around the kunoichi's optic.

An amethyst Sharinigan peers downwards, her opposing eye firmly shut throughout the duration. "For me, this is draining and I can't imagine what it would mean to constantly to have this active." she murmurs, allowing the kaleidoscope hues to normalize to ocean blue and her opposite eye opening once more. "On your next off day, you are to make an appointment." she commands, allowing her frame to fall downwards to crash onto the terra firma once more.

Mikasa's thoughts linger to the stars, her digits outstretch as if she were able to rearrange.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tilting his head back in that moment Yukio thinks on her words it wasn't that he had anything against the medical branch, he'd never really taken the time to get to know most of them but then again what time did he have really. It was easier to forget the important things and remember the pointless when it came to situations like this something Yukio had experienced first hand and something he did not want to keep experiencing. As he brought his hand up running it through the strands of stray hair running down his face he sighed nodding slowly in understanding.

"I don't think that's the case, if anything I share the same thing when people do so much but no one can see it then questions are asked as to what we actually do. In some cases we can't even say what we've been doing, others we don't want to say what we've done."

He went cross eyed in jest to her poking him a light chuckle following it, he knew all too well he should care for himself more than he does the real question being how many meals had he skipped or how many sleepless nights had he sat through keeping his focus as precise as he could though in recent days such activities were only getting harder as much as hiding it was preventing concern it would become obvious in time.

"Yes I track and hunt using these eyes to find whoever I need to, though as we spoke of before they have other uses ones I can see them being used for much more" He hesitated a moment thinking on his words "Respectable uses"

He watches her Sharingan his eyes locked on it as he focuses, it was true that the strain of doing so was beginning to show his eyes twitching the more he tried to focused even his vision starting to blur as he shook his head. Scratching the back of his head as he took in the moment.

"I'll make sure too make an appointment in the future, I have a short break coming up and as you say it may be for the better in these circumstances, before it causes something I can't stop."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back