Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This Is Not Home [Going Missing]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsumi couldn't take much more of a country that was so unlike his old home. Not that the others were going to be any different. "It's not like i want to turn into some criminal... I'm not a criminal. I just don't feel loyal to this place. It isn't the place that took me in and sheltered me. It isn't the place that allowed me to grow into who I am right now." The young man pulled his scarf close, tightening it around the scar across his throat. "A criminal..? No. I don't hold any ill intentions towards these people or anyone else for that matter. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Katsumi closed his eyes, casually flicking through the space of reality, appearing several places in front of where he used to be. Ghost images of himself slowly fading away after a few moments. "I'll explain myself if I run into anyone out here... Hopefully they won't give me a hard time. I really don't want to get into any fights. But I need to get out of here. I need to break my ties from this place." Slowly breathing out through his blue scarf, he steadily watched the expanse of the sea below him, breathing in the scent.

Thinking about home, Katsumi clutched the old headband he still carried on his person, even now. He vowed to visit, even if the place was only a giant pile of snow. "Maybe it's been fixed up a little. Either way... I just want to go see it once more."

[Ooc Notes]
-Rank A - 60 minutes to leave village
- MFT: 258

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shoma has not seen much activity lately. The other gate guard were very guarded with there word to him. In the time he normally at the gates, Shoma rehearsal his techniques to make use of his time area. During this time however, he sees something that didn't quite seem right to him. 'Is... someone... there?' he ponders. A seemingly ethereal figure plays with Shoma sight. At the foot of a guard tower, the former samurai figures that his best bet to get ahead of this person is to launch him ahead.

And so he does, placing his foot on a wall, he summons great strength to launch him towards an area he assumed would be best to halt this one. With tremendous speed, Shoma thrust himself much like a projectile, but would brake himself by using a kunai and ninja wire aimed at a tree branch(if there is one) to toss him upward. Looping a branch multiple times, he releases the item and is tossed the the ground with great force. This places his back to the figure only for a moment before he turns around to face this phantom. "I humbly request that you hold your place spirit." Shoma states trying to catch his breathe, his right-hand red from stopping himself. Shoma does understand what he is viewing and the nervousness in his tone displayed it.

[Catch,... if I'm not mistaken. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsumi paused in his casual yet determined walk when he hears a boom and a rush of air. He tilts his head upwards as a figure flies over his head and lands in front of him. "...hn?" The boy blinks in surprise at his question, noting the shaky quality of his tone with confusion. "Spirit, you say?" Katsumi breaks into an easy smile, even laughing quietly. But there isn't any malice in his laugh or expression. "If I were a ghost... Then why would you try to approach me like that? I could have possessed you or something." He smiles again before the playful glint in his eyes darken and he becomes a tad more serious.

"I would request that you let me pass... I really must go. I'm sorry, but I don't plan to return so I didn't see a reason to go through all the paperwork you see... I hope you don't mind. I'm not here looking for any fights, I promise."

Katsumi watched the man curiously, wondering why he'd make such a dramatic entrance. "He looks a bit hurt... At least his hand does. "

Sighing softly, Katsumi had another playful glint in his eyes as he looked at him the second time. "Well... Once again... I apologize but I must leave. Sorry!" Suddenly, Kabuto just seemed to disappear, once more walking through the rifts of reality and out of sight. Perhaps he was only a spirit after all?

[Missing Attempt successful and topic left due to the Run Times rule stated here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=167#p167

You did not post your rank and catch time.]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[[Missing attempt successful since the catcher failed to post his rank and runtime as stated at the rules here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=167#p167
Run Times Are Used When
Going Missing/Catching those going missing

Katsumi may continue onwards and will be given missing status]]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stranger comes to a stop before speaking the Shoma. The young male reveals that he is not a spirit at all in a rather casual tone. He expresses to the former samurai that he aims to leave and intends no ill will or desire to fight, giving his word that leaving is his only wish. He did admit however that he didn't receive permission to do so, which is seemingly honest of him.

But as three of Shoma gate guard peers near their position, the stranger seemingly takes this as his que to leave. Upon arrival, the three inquire with Shoma about what went on. Shoma shares his experience with the two, but also, his ignorance about the village's expectations of shinobi from here.

Key Gate Guard: "So you just let him get away?! He was obviously a run-a-away shinobi!"

Shoma: "I didn't know that until I saw him up close, but he didn't seem of ill intent."

Guard 1: "I got a good look at him. I'll draw him up."

Guard 2: "Look, he can't be trusted Shoma, he broke the rules. I mean, what if he left some sort of bomb here?"

Guard 1: "He's right. More than likely, he made the same pledge to this village that you did. What honor can there be in splitting like that."

Shoma: "... Then his word is forfeit."

Key Gate Guard: "If something major goes down, YOUR responsible. "

Guard 2: "Unfortunately Shoma, your kinda are already in the hole on this."

Key Gate Guard: "And I'm sure you don't want to tell this story to any councilman, so why don't you fall on that sword of your's Mr. Samurai."

Shoma: "... But if you all saw him, and your on duty too, aren't you equally to blame?"

Key Gate Guard: "..."

Guard 1: "..."

Guard 2: "..."

Guard 1: "Finished, here's a sketch."

Shoma : "I saw him already."

Guard 2: "So ummm lets hold off on some of the details until Shoma actually gets him."

Shoma: "Alright, I go see what I can do myself. You three wait here, explain to the authorities why you are unable to assist."

With that Shoma readies himself for a hike that he may bring this character in, or set about the events that would.

[Snapshot Mastered used, Slot 1. Chakra Sense]
[Topic Left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A few updates here. Admin was asked to look into this thread regarding the possible loopholing in this post. As an incidental finding we noted that Katsumi edited her run post which is also against the run attempt rules (Last edited by Agatsuma Katsumi on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.) Normally the topic becomes a free RP at this point, but because of the amount of time that has passed since Katsumi left the village and the number of new topics that would then have to be voided because of this we are only voiding the successful Missing Attempt and giving her back her original banner. Will a member of Stone Council or Katsumi please notify an Administrator as to what her previous banner was?

As for the follow-up post by Shoma, you cannot get more from a faceless NPC than who left the village and what transpired because it is considered to be a public venue. You cannot claim the faceless NPCs to have used snapshot nor can you procure it from them, faceless NPCs would not be allowed to use jutsus in that way. As for chakra sense, that requires the possession of something that belongs to the player you are tracking (yes, such as a snapshot of them or an item of significant value or closeness to them) and without a snapshot of the character from a legitimate source you would have to find an item of relevance to the character to use chakra sense. That said, you do not have the benefit of chakra sense in hunting this character. No topics are being voided, however these aspects will likely alter an aesthetic as well as some interactions. Any crimes IC'ly committed do not go away but the extra ability to track that character is no longer present.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back