Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Three is a crowd [TUTOR]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood up and glanced out the window for a few seconds as he pondered something before turning back to Keiko knowing full well she was obviously still unsure of being in his presence, that much was clear. He smiled to her trying to calm her down without worrying her too much, as he pondered the words for a few minutes.

“How is your training going, I hope its going well you seem to be developing well and I am proud to see that Keiko”

His voice gentle and sooth, something she probably had never heard from Takeshi before but he was always nice to family and she was no exception of that at that moment in time, as he allowed himself to smile to her again this time he looked her in the eyes before speaking.

“I have an offer for you, I can give you what is called a Curse Seal, you can call upon it to assist you in your time of need, it will protect you but it does have downsides of draining your chakra. But in return I want you to consider the offer of joining the ANBU branch, where I can monitor your progress and development closely”

Takeshi finished speaking as he waited for a response from the girl, wondering if she would be willing to accept the offer even though it had just come out of no-where he was still offering it to her. She had potential he wanted to see it fully unlocked inside the branch.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another offer in which she had been put slightly on the spot that was definitely worth it but took some thought. While she wasn't entirely sure was a cursed seal was down to the nail, she'd read a bit about them and what they can do/can not do and was aware that they came with some serious side effects while also granting some hefty bonuses. And along with that, he asked that if he gave it to her, she consider joining the ANBU branch. Now that really was a bit of a mystery to her, why he wanted her to join. But he said it was to monitor her more closely, which made sense. It just seemed a bit weird that she'd be offered to consider joining because she always thought she wouldn't fit into something like that, but perhaps she would if Takeshi was asking her to consider it.

Obviously, she took a few minutes to consider this offer. She wasn't sure exactly what it meant but if a cursed seal would protect her when she needed it, she wasn't really wanting to turn it down. After all, she wanted all the protection she could get. He did mention it drained her chakra a lot, so it was something to use with caution evidently, but she felt she could probably manage that if she were to say yes.
To decide on whether she did, she took her notepad out and read a page previous to today, one she had written a few days ago. It was about power and its dangers. Obviously, she didn't want to accept it if it was going to be mostly a hindrance upon her. Taking a deep breath, she finally gave Takeshi an answer.

"Alright. I'm not entirely sure what a cursed seal is in its entirety, what it completely offers and the drawbacks to having one,
but I'm sure that if it protects me and I use it wisely, and not without a care, it'll be mostly fine, right? And the deal is that if I take it I consider joining the ANBU branch? I'm also not that sure what that entails but I'm sure you're just trying to do what's best for me as I'm new to the family, so... I'll do it.
" She said, smiling, feeling a bit more comfortable now that he was smiling as well, just like he did when he bought her ramen for the first time

Word-count: 410

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened to the words for a few seconds, pondering on what the best course of action would be, he was still unsure of how to approach this situation but decided to do it directly instead, it would be the easiest way to do it. Takeshi sighed before he stood up and came close to Keiko as he looked around to make sure it was just them, he smiled at her and gently pressed his hand against her stomach, deciding no need to go under the clothes for this one. He had got enough practice now to make sure that he could do this without making her uncomfortable.

“It is done, I request that you show this to no-one unless it’s in a fight and you need to call upon this power, I just want you to keep this between us for now ok”

Takeshi finished his work and moved his hand away from her stomach, the job was done and the work completed. As he looked at her he smiled gently to reassure her that everything would be ok. It was clear that she would be worried but it was nothing major at that moment in time.

“It is done, when I feel you are strong enough to join the branch, come and find me and I will get the move sorted. I see great things in your future and look forward to working with you inside of the ANBU branch, trust me I have great faith in your abilities. You should have them as well, but with that said I need to run, I will catch you at home ok”

Takeshi walked out the door waving to the newest member of his family a good bye as he left her to contemplate her thoughts knowing full well that she had a lot to think about now. It was up to her to get it sorted out.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Keiko has been given a CS(DS) please link to your Dojo to take the ability]

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After she was given the seal, she wasn't sure if she was meant to feel something different or not,
so she just awkwardly stood there for a few moments. Takeshi made his leave and as such, so did she, heading for a quiet place to read her book before heading back to the clan house. She also wondered if she could find a book on her new seal that she had. She was a bit confused by everything, honestly. But she had to find out about it some way. The basis, as she understood it, was that it drained chakra heavily in order to provide power/protection, which sounded good to her, as long sa she used it in moderation and only when she absolutely needed to.

Word-count: 127
[Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back