Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Throwing lessons [Mission]

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a typical cloudy day in the village, which couldn't seem to start worse for Satoru. It was particularly enervating for the boy because he felt like he had done it to himself. "Why did I have to come to the Academy? Why? Why couldn't I have just continued my training back home...?" he thought as he walked away from the Academy building. He didn't even feel like running. Earlier, he had thought of doing some studying, but instead visiting Cloud's famous library, he settled for his school's study room, for reasons he himself didn't understand anymore either. So, soon after he arrived there, he passed by one of his teachers on one of the hallways, who instantly recognized him and pulled him over. Now, Satoru was going to have to come back to the Academy later that day, to help with the training of a small group of students, which was a thing to worry about by itself, as he had never been in the posture of a teacher before, but what upset him more was that he now had a time limit. The rest of his free time now would all count down to the hour when he was supposed to meet the three kids back at the Academy, that's how he felt, and it was one of the things he hated the most.

He spent most of the rest of the day with physical training, no longer in the mood for reading. This brought his morale up and after a short nap in the afternoon, Satoru was ready to do his assignment. He figured it wouldn't be so bad if he treated it like a mission, so he started wondering how the three young students would react, as he walked to the Academy.

When he arrived at the spot, the three kids were already there. A taller brown haired boy was standing in front of a bench where a dark blonde haired girl wearing a headband and another boy with black hair in a ponytail were sitting. They noticed Satoru fairly quickly as he was walking towards them.

"Hey there," Satoru greeted them. "You're the three I'm supposed to meet here right?" he asked as the kids eyed him warily.

"You're the senpai that's supposed to help us train?" the taller boy asked. He was almost the same height as Satoru. "Yeah, your sensei told me you needed help with your projectiles practice, so... here I am."

"We don't need any help," the girl started. "We want to be ahead of our class and we really wanted someone to help us get there faster!" she quickly pointed out the exact situation. "Are you any good?"

"I think I am, yeah, and if that's the case, then I guess you'll catch on pretty quick," Satoru replied, putting his hand in his belt pouch. Suddenly, in a single arm movement, he took out and threw a kunai at one of the target dummies not far from them. He was determined to quickly show his quality and start the practice. The knife didn't hit the center spot of the the dummy's head, but still hit the target pretty well, considering the distance from which it was thrown. "I'm Satoru, by the way." The three promptly introduced themselves as Daichi, Saya, and Shun and started taking out their own weapons.

"Well then, first, show me what you can do before we start," Satoru said and they each took turns in throwing a shuriken at the dummies. The two boys both missed their target completely and the girl only managed a partial hit on the dummy's arm. It looked like Satoru would have to start with the basics. He tried to remember the way he first learned how to handle shuriken and how he learned. "Alright so, first off, you need to feel like you're in complete control of what you hold in your hand. Grab a shuriken. Now fiddle around with it a bit, play with it until you get comfortable with it. This is the key to wielding any projectile. You need to feel like you have complete control over it. Look, this is how I'm used to holding it," Satoru said as he showed them the proper way to hold the weapon. "Now, throwing it...," he continued and then showed them his own technique for throwing kunai and shuriken. As he expected, the three caught on pretty fast. They were really keen on taking their first steps into learning shinobi techniques. The bigger surprise for Satoru was how well he was doing as a teacher.

They kept at it for a few hours, before the sun set and they decided to call it a day, but the three kids were so happy with the progress they'd made that they wanted Satoru to help them again the next day. "If only I could get Academy credits for this...," thought Satoru after promising to meet up with the students again another time.

[topic left]
[crappy RP, I know, I started this earlier but then couldn't write for a while and then had to rush it x_x]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back