Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thunder and Lightning aren't so frightening (Solo Part 1)

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru looked at his young face in the mirror while the thunder continued to boom outside. Looking practically insane, his hair stuck up every direction, his eyebrows were singed on each end and his shirt was filthy and ripped. Though the storm outside was fierce and Haru looked like a maniac he felt very calm. The thunder and lightning didn’t seem fierce to him at all, they were just calmly doing what nature pleased.

Not only did the storm calm Haru, it made him feel powerful. A sudden urge came over him. He walked out the front door of his house and looked up at the clouds, this was his sanctuary, everything was right here. The thunder rumbled together with his heartbeat, the lightning flashed wherever Haru pleased. I don’t understand, my Sensei taught me I had a natural affinity to lightning but it’s never been like this before. Haru flexed his arms and forced the chakra to move to his fingertips. Unlike the usual mass effort that was put forth to get the lightning to sprout from his fingertips he noticed how instantaneously the lightning appeared, the length it came off his fingers was around three inches longer than it usually would be.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, thunder roared and a bolt of lightning came down onto Haru. Upon opening his eyes at the sudden jolt Haru expected to be dead, but instead he felt the lightning coursing through himself, raw power in his veins. The lighting on the end of his fingers engulfed his entire hand. The ground below his feet was completely burned by the lightning he released the jutsu and the lightning immediately left his hands thought he could still feels its power in his body.

Returning to his room Haru looked back in the mirror and let out a muffled scream as he saw the electric neon glow coming from his eyes.

WC: 324
[Topic ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back