Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time for Refresh!! [INACTIVE]

Karubin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Relax. Karubin spent most of his time within his research laboratory deep within the Karubin’s Wing building. His laboratory location was not known to the public due to the researches done in his laboratory. At times, he will decide to wander around Kumogukure to allow himself to relax from the intensive researches he performs. Tonight is no different, he left his laboratory with his white medical coat with a light gray thick line imprinted across the bottom of the coat and took the secret path, and resurfaced to the main lobby of the Research and Healing building. The medical-chief exited the building and began to walk into the districts within Kumo. The medical Hyuuga with his white mid-length hair usually had a specific routine during his walks. Nevertheless, tonight is the same, walked down the path to the grassy area with long wooden chairs. In the clear night sky, he sat down, placed his two arms across the top of the chair and closed his eyes.

Thoughts. During this time, he focused himself in the researches done during the day and to see if there would be something that could be done differently in order to perform his researches more efficiently. Chakra Combustion. It was a well-known research done by Karubin and still was the one that the medical-chief spends the most time with. To him, there are limitless to any researches and numerous possibilities can be formed from different methods. As the night goes on, he continued to rest.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Time for Refresh!! [OPEN]

Satoshi was quite surprised at the number of new shops, clubs, and restaurants that had opened up since that last time he just hung out in Susukino district. The last 3 years he truly dedicated himself to his medical training and studying so he could finally become a medical chief. While now he had a lot of work and duties to attend since he manages the morgue and a forensics lab, he at least has some staff to delegate work too which allows for some must need personal time. Satoshi continued looking around at all the sights hoping to find something tasty to eat.

After walking for around 30 minutes and picking up some takeout, he finally found a nice place to relax and eat. It was a nice grassy area with long wooden chairs spread around. Without much thought he sat down in a chair and began to eat his rice and steamed vegetables. He was so distracted by his hunger he didn't really notice there was someone nearby until after he started eating. Even though the guys eyes were closed, Satoshi couldn't help but feel rude for not saying anything. Satoshi was annoying friendly and extroverted in that way.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting you, but I was wondering if you were hungry. Also by the way I'm Hazuma Satoshi," Satoshi said with a huge smile holding up an unopened box of rice and steamed vegetables. Satoshi always bought extra portions just in case especially since he is not a fan of eating alone.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

From the mug on Uziuke's face one could tell that he wasn't having the best of days. His red eyes beam this way and that as he steadily made his way through the district. 'Staying that late and drinking so much certainly wasn't the best route to go last night. This headache is killing me.' The teen woke up in the morning on the club's rooftop, wondering what exactly went on. He figured he still had habits to drop, but until he could get his mind right he'd continue to spend his days wondering around trying new things.

"Hey! That's the guy from last night! Get him!" The shout shocked Uziuke. He turned around, raising his eyebrows as he saw a crowd of people holding weapons heading his way. 'I don't have time to deal with this.' Without another thought the boy vanished into thin air, reappearing in further along in the distance. He stumbled upon touching the ground again. He still want 100% due to his hangover. Again he vanished, fleeing the scene altogether.

He found himself stumbling upon a nice grassy area. It was great timing as well because the boy landed flat on his face between two shinobi that already occupied the area. He didn't notice them due to his face being implanted in a pile of dirt, but he could sense their chakra aura. At the moment he'd stay face down, resting a bit from all the excitement. His white hair had a few patches of brown in out from the dirt of the earth.

"I'm okay." The teen said with his muffled voice.

[ WC: 286 | MFT ]

Karubin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Realization. Surprisingly, most of the time that Karubin can come up with different ideas was during night like this, clear night sky with calm wind. He slowly repositioned himself and began to mold a small portion of chakra and began to focus his chakra to form heat energy within his palms. As he was focusing on maintain his heated chakra. He heard a voice coming to his direction.
Satoshi said:
"Sorry if I'm interrupting you, but I was wondering if you were hungry. Also by the way I'm Hazuma Satoshi."
The medical-chief released his chakra and slowly opening his eyes. A couple long chairs away from him, someone who was holding up a bento box. Such a friendly gesture. He thought to himself and replied, ”Thank you for offering your food, but I usually don’t eat during this time. Hi Hazuma Satoshi, and I’m Karubin Ree.

Patience. The medical-chief was not the talkative person and quietly waiting for Satoshi to response. While waiting for the response, he activated his Byakugan for a small while until he finished scanning the chakra core of the person across from him. Karubin was always curious about chakra and it was formed within a shinobi.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Satoshi's smile grew even wider upon hearing the name of this fellow he happened upon while eating. His excitement began bubbling over in him, and it took all he had to appear normal. He felt silly to feel such away being an young adult,but he always had been fascinated about the stories about Karubin, the moving hospital, and his achievements. "Calm down, for all I know he just shares the same name. Don't embarrass yourself," Satoshi thought to himself as regain his composure. He figured he really couldn't have stumbled upon the real elusive Karubin plus he couldn't remember his full name at the moment anyways. In addition even if the man next to him turned out to be the real deal, Satoshi didn't want to come off as a fan boy.

"Ah, you are so disciplined. Well your welcome it would of felt rude not to offer," Satoshi said between mouthfuls of food. Before he could continued Satoshi noticed someone else entering the vicinity in not so grateful manner.

"Hey, uh, are you okay there?" Satoshi asked not really hearing what guy said since the teen's face was in the ground. "If you need some help, I got some food and I'm a member of the medical branch." Sato offered trying to be helpful.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Uziuke slowly got up from his small fall. He sat Indian Style while brushing off his face from the dirt that covered it. He managed to get a bit of dust on his white sweater and his pair of red sweatpants. They were cuffed near the bottoms, a pair of white boots were worn at his feet. Upon hearing a looking to the food offered. His head was still bothering him a bit. Upon hearing that this guy was a medical shinobi the boy’s hopes went up. ‘Maybe this Medical Shinobi can help me out with it. It has me completely off course today.’

The boy refued the food from the shinobi. His head was bothering him a bit too much to accept the food. “Actually, I have a headache that has been bother me since I woke up. You can see from my slip up that it really has me off course today.” The boy chuckled, “Anything you can do about it?” The boy asked, wondering if there was a cure to his problem. The boy introduced himself, not bothered if the shinobi couldn’t help out. It would be pain that he’d have to endure for the time being.

“The name’s Uziuke.” Reguardless of being helped or not, talking to a few villagers wouln’t hurt. The boy’s red eyes would show his Uchiha heritage. He looked to the other chakra aura sitting directly next to him, noticing Karubin. ‘This guy looks strong as well. Maybe another seasoned shinobi of the village?’ Upon learning that he was in Kumogakure, the boy decided to look around to see where the other shinobi were located. Maybe he could find someone that could help him with finding a solution to the state of his village. Until then, he was just roaming around looking for something to do.

[ MFT | WC: 308 ]

Karubin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Discipline. An old timer like Karubin had been in so many situation, where he needed to decide what kind of face he will show. With time and experience, he had properly disciplined himself to adapt all situations. Karubin wanted to continue on the conversation and suddenly noticed a teenager was on the ground with his face faced on the floor. Satoshi decided to offer the boy with some assistance.

Pain Killer. Karubin started to mix some herbs within his medical robe and used his Chakra Combustion technique to heat up the mixtures. Once it was complete, he threw the pill at the boy. ”Catch! This should help you to ease the pain a bit.” Karubin continued rested at the long wooden chair.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back