Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time Heals [Hokage Topic]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked through the Hokage Mansion, the twisting walls and hustle and bustle of everyday life seemed to be continued though what could you expect from a shinobi village. Letters going in and out and people getting orders from everyone else, it was such a sight that most people who never came to this place would not understand what it was like. However Takeshi knew full well what it was like, and the recent events even his absences had made him see things in a lot clearer aspect of life. Some would say that it even opened his eyes to the way this gutter like world worked.

Walking up the stairs he allowed himself to glance down the corridor to the Sennin office, it wasn’t his place to summon them but they would come. Each of them would have to have some input, but the new document in his hands would shape the very future of the village, he had been away, reclusive this was something that as a Hokage he shouldn’t be proud of. However that time had allowed him to come to his own decisions, and what steps to take and he had finally figured out that direction.

Stepping into the waiting room he looked to the woman that sat behind the desk, it seemed that she was slightly surprised to see him there. Smirking as he looked to her before striding past and into the office, he allowed his hand to come to the door handle and he swung the room open. It seemed that the paper piles had become beyond a joke since he was gone, as he looked at the cloak that was hung up on the wall, as well as the hat that joined it.

“Summon the Sennin to my office, I have been gone a while and it seems that they need to be brought into the fold on what I want to do for the future.”

“Yes Lord Forth”

With that he allowed himself to leave the door open, knowing full well that soon enough people would be entering anyway, as he let his hand trail across the familiar desk he sat down behind it finally and waited for them to arrive.

[MFT: 370]
[Summoned: Yukio, Asuka, Nagisa]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was busy in her office. Sennin work was much more tedious than she expected. Paper after paper, counting the papers, signing the papers, stamping the papers, sending the papers, getting more papers, and doing the same thing all over again.

'Yes but this is a small portion. You like the teaching and being more active.'

Nagisa humphed to herself.

Yes it was nice and she was seen as a sort of leader but it still gnawed on her mind that she went from a strict researcher to a more public position. People who weren't in pain or seeking her direct advice annoyed her at times. She was always busy with patients when she wasn't doing her own research or her own training. Goodness knows she felt like she was slacking although her bond with her spirit friend was as strong as ever. The tides changed for no person and she felt the everyday ebb and flow.

She was shocked out of her melancholy but a summons. It seemed Takeshi had some words for his Sennin and so after a moment, she swept out of her office and ended up in the Hokage's office.

"You called, Takeshi?" she would ask, bowing her head slightly in introduction.

[topic entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was dangling her feet from one of the balconies of the many buildings in Leaf. She liked feeling the breeze on her hair and just the plain simple peace that came to being alone. She was quite a loud one but just like anyone liked her breaks, although her assistant did yell at her a few times for slacking at the job but gosh paperwork was so boring all the time. She did read all of them to keep herself informed but it still had it's downsides. She couldn't even imagine what Takeshi went through.

Speaking of the devil, few moments after her thought, she got summons to his office. Maybe she had some sort of oracle ability that let her see the future. She would have to talk to one of those.... people that knows a lot of stuff in the near future. It is indeed something that needs to be adressed. Anyhow, with a yawn Asuka stood up from the balcony and cleaned her Kimono up from any dirt that might've gotten stuck. Taking a deep breath and teleporting to Takeshi's office. With a big smile on her face and eyes closed Asuka raised her hand up to greet. "Hello people." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at a simple red wall. Did she teleport to the wrong place?

She turned around, figuring out she had been looking at the wall all along. "Oh..." She simply spoke scratching the back of her head in embarassement. "So what ya need ma dear Hokage-dono!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for the Hyuuga to arrive his ANBU cloak hanging from his shoulders as the man approached Takeshi's office eyes glancing from side to side as he passed people in the hallway. He didn't wonder what the Hokage had called them about, no point in doing so when he would find out in but a moment his head tilting to Chinatsu for a moment as he spoke in the same monotone voice as he always did. "Time to sleep for the time being, just until this meeting is done. I have to be professional in matters like this after all." His companion did not speak simply nodding in understanding as it slowly dissipated back into the gauntlet under the man's sleeve.

Standing before the door the Sennin knocked twice to announce his arrival stepping into the office knocking the door closed with the back of his heel before leaning against the wall arms crossed to simply listen to what his Hokage had to say. "Hyuuga Yukio here as requested lord fourth." It was all he had to say his head turning slightly to his fellow Sennin who had already arrived. "Well seems we are all here and ready to begin at least." Giving them both a simple slow nod in greeting.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as each of them walked into the room he studied his Sennin without a word or without any form of greeting as he watched each of them enter into the room, it was clear that they had been summoned for a specific reason, even the Hokage was not going to give them any explanation as what was to come. He allowed himself a few moments to check the time before he watched the door being shut behind the Sennin. He allowed himself to lean back in the chair as he looked at each of them.

"Welcome my Sennin once more I have need of you, but this time it is for a completely different reason for what you are used to. Instead, I am going to be making sure that we move the village in a new direction, we are going to instead be looking forward and aiming to set a new course for the village to go towards."

He allowed the words to settle in for a little bit making sure that everyone in the room was paying attention to what he was saying and also understood the importance of what he had said to them, as he leaned back in his chair he pondered the best way to proceed from here, on what to tell them and what information he wanted to give them. As the Sennin of the village they where entitled to the information as such he would not withhold it from them and would give them the information like it was.

"Far too long have we allowed things to happen, people to get by, and actions to go without hesitation, I am putting an end to that now. I want to make it clear to all of you, actions have consequences this goes for everyone. Consider this an official slipping off the chains to take the action that you need in order for us to do what must be done for the betterment of the village. As such consider this a warning that we will no longer be the village that allows itself to be pushed around, outsiders will not be tolerated who decided to cause any harm or hurt to this village. Do I make myself clear?"

[MFT:375]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would side eye Asuka and Yukio as they appeared her blue eyes flashing slightly watching their entrances. The conversation started soon enough and Takeshi told them in certain words that they were to act as they saw fit in protecting the village.

Nagisa would tilt her head to the side for a moment mulling over the information, frowning slightly.

"That is all very good but I do not want this decree to flood the hospital with unnecessary patients. We are understaffed as it is and I won't want my work there to compromised either my research or the lives of patients. However I do agree with standing up for ourselves and I will be willing to assist anyone who calls for my aid. As Yukio can attest I am a capable fighter even though I prefer to support and heal in a combat situation. My headset number is as follows and I will take all of yours if you have one."

She would sound off her number and repeat it as necessary. She would remain silent after this, waiting for a response from the other sennin or the Hokage.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a smile on herself Asuka jumped as soon as Yukio entered the room, with a big smile she clung her arms to his neck and nuzzled her cheek against his. "So good to see you!" She giggled, but quickly let go remembering where she actually was. With a nervous laugh she

Asuka listened to Takeshi's words closely and she did agree, considering present circumstances he was right. Leaf did need to be strong so that it doesn't happen again but it seemed weird... to say the least. What was he saying exactly? That new rules would be placed? Regulations? With a shaky laugh she took a couple of steps forward. "If I may Takeshi." She said trying not to overstep her bounds. "I do have to ask, what exactly? And how will things be punished." She took a stance and sighed "Because how you're making it sound seems like a strict regiment and do have to say, I can stop the.... pranks... going on. But in case of the Academy, kids grow by being stupid and I do understand having strict policies but I would rather not go overboard with the stuff." She scratched the back of her head "Would appreciate if you gave me a tad more detail." She smiled "I'd rather not wing it and piss you off more than I already do. hehe.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio didn't even flinch at asuka's actions nor did he return any sort of affection his gaze simply resting on the Uchiha shaking his head. "We are not so familiar asuka please refrain from such actions in the future." Chinatsu couldn't remain silent in that moment rising from the man's arm and facing the Main branch sennin the same old grin spread across its face.

"You forget Asuka that he is a man of few emotions, and trust me when I say this is not my doing and has not been for a long time." He was as blunt as his companion but it was time to set things straight before the meeting began the Uchiha turning to takeshi as he spoke modding slowly at his words. "You make yourself clear on this course of action, and should it come to it I am ready to cut any disease that may find it's way into this village on that there is no doubt."

It seemed to other sennin had some concerns on the matter but Yukio was not all too concerned about it his companion letting out a low chuckle at the whole thing. "I feel lord fourth here has made his intentions quite clear, it's about time leaf was taken a bit more seriously."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look to the three that sat here, it seemed his Sennin had some questions about his words, though that was natural and to be expected he didn’t mind but they needed to be made aware how many things would be changing and just what this meant to the village. He allowed a small sigh to escape his lips as he listened to each one in turn speaking. It seemed that Yukio realised quickly that his chain had been unleashed and he was enjoying this little fact. But the other two seemed to hesitate more about this so he wanted to make it quite clear what he was doing and why he was doing it.

“I can understand the concern about the hospital Nagisa, however if people follow the simple rules we have in the village as well as behave themselves then I cannot see why there would be a sudden influx of people. We will have to rely on each other, make sure that we are using each others strengths to compensate for our own weakness, I will not have it said that when we needed someone that we faltered, if you ever need assistance give me a call and I will be there”

Takeshi then turned his attention to Asuka, looking at the Uchiha that he had formed a friendship with, though she had started as a trouble maker. It was clear to see that she had grown into a woman recently.

“Let me make it clear, we are a military village, as such I will not tolerate any more foolish behaviour, snide remarks, all will be held accountable that includes myself. I will hold all of us accountable make no mistakes on that one. If that is everything everyone here is dismissed”

With that the Lord Forth allowed his hand to come up signalling for all of them to leave him be unless anyone wanted to trail behind to have words. Though he doubted it his orders had been clear enough, it was time for Leaf to change and he could see that it was for the best that this change happened now.

[MFT: 359]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa listened and bowed her head slightly at Takeshi's dismissal the blue eyes glancing around.

"Very well, Lord Takeshi. I will make sure the laws of the village are upheld. If you are in danger please call me and I will make myself free. Until then, I must return to my office and finish some paperwork. Have a good afternoon everyone."

Nagisa would turn to leave and soon enough she would be back in her office.

'What was that about?'

'Takeshi is just making sure we do our jobs.'

'What else would we be doing?'

'No idea but it seems we are to be more strict.'

'That sounds like fun for everyone especially us.'

Nagisa would pause in her paper writing and look up, looking towards the Hokage's office. She was frowning, remembering a previous conversation.

'Remember the predecessor.' Nagisa thought

'True enough. Dereliction of duty. Distasteful. You do the job that is given even if you dont like it.'

'Like you leading the medical branch?'

'That isnt fair. I am just not.... used to being a sennin yet. I am sure I will grow into it but all of this is just....'

'Different.'

'Yes. That is a word for it. Now please we have to work on this.'

Nagisa would return to the paper reading it over for the 10th time before making sure to sign it deliberately.

[topic left]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened carefully to Takeshi's words. She understood what needed to be done although the details were a little vague she was probably expected to pan out punishments depending on the offense. Figuring those out was going to be a drag...But anyway she simply saluted the Hokage with a big smile on her face. "You got it boss! No more pranks.... maybe." She giggled trying to get some sort of reaction out of em.

She then turned to leave but quickly got around to Yukio's side and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "I'll be seeing ya around pretty boy." She giggled opening the door. "Probs bringing you Lunch someday." With that she left, closing the door behind her. Today was a good day."

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio remained stationary a moment as the others left the only change in his demenour being Chinatsu forming on the side of his face as Asuka went in to kiss him the thick black mass dripping with saliva blocking contact as their eyes shifted to her. "Watch yourself Asuka, a joke only goes so far." It would not have been pleasant to come into contact with the man staying stationary for a moment as the Uchiha left turning his attention back to the Hokage while he had his attention.

"If you have a moment lord forth i do have something I wish to discuss." Chinatsu's form diminished as he returned to normal his companion now back to floating at his side as he stepped forward standing in front of the desk. "I in trust this to you as Hokage and my father you will know what to make of it." With that the man's eye blazed to life the sharingan forming in his right eye a bright blue before calming Chinatsu leaning forward to speak. "We are rather confused with this turn of events, so unfortunately we cannot inform you how this came about however as clan head and someone close to us we figured it best to inform you without delay."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance to the group, his eyes scanning each of them for a reaction, before he allowed them to leave the office. Finally it was just himself and Yukio stood there the two of them seemed to have something else to speak about though Takeshi thought he would have to get to the bottom of this before leaving, it just meant that the rest of the day would be free and that was something that he could deal with. As he glanced to Yukio locked eyes with his own Sharingan, the deep red of the Uchiha clearly showing to the man, gone was the purple and back was the pure red.

“It seems that our eyes have been affected by a change, both of us have gone through a change and it seems that these leave more questions that need to be answered. Come by the Uchiha clan houses tonight when you finish work, we can look into this in more detail, for I also want answers on this matter.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up from behind the desk as he grabbed his cloak and hat he opened the door to leave, it seemed that he wanted to be elsewhere than stuck in an office all day. Turning his gaze back he looked over to Yukio the sun was already setting in the window behind them over Konaha.

“The days of leaf being forgiving are over Yukio. Punish those that seek us harm and do it with absolute destruction.”

[Topic Left]
[MFT: 253]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back