Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit Time To Go Home~

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It'd been a productive trip to Konoha, and Kitsune was finally on her way back home. Though first things first, she'd need to be let back out of the village gates, so she could head off to the airship, still parked a short while away from the village.
To get to the gates, she'd hopped into her car, and with Rei in tow, was headed for the gates to be let out. She pulled up in front of the gates, and used a switch inside to roll down the window, so she could hand her documentation to the guards, and be let out.

[Requesting exit, kthx]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was entirely an almost over productive trip, but all good things must end. While Rei had enjoyed herself to no ends, it was time to get back home and secure the alliance. Towers needed to be built, shinobi needed to be brought up to speed, and orders needed to be drafted to get construction between the two countries started. The Sennin sighed at the prospect. It was going to be a long and hard road after all this, but, it was one that would never the less produce fruits good for both nations.

She stepped quickly over the stone paved road, ready to present her passport to the guards so they could get in the car and back to the airship.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao walked out of the guards house as soon as people came towards he gates. He would eye the couple and wave them over. "Hello there.. Long time eno see." He would speak before taking a cigarette and looking to them. "I guess it is time huh..." he would comment and hold up his hands. "Please your registrations and reason of leaving. The usual stuff. I do hope you both had a good stay here." He would make small talk in between right now and he was hoping to get them going as quick as anything.

[topic entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune handed her passport out the window of the car and chuckled "Reason? Why to go home, of course. A lot of administrative work awaits" she stated, though really the reason could've been anything from needing to deal with things at home to running stark naked through the woods of Lightning Country. It wasn't, of course, but it could've been. But no, she'd been gone from Kumo for far too long, and she was sure there was a small mountain of paperwork awaiting her eyeballs when she got back to her office. The "vacation" as it were, was over. "I must say, it was great meeting a fellow medical expert though. Very enlightening." she said with a bright smile.

[Showing passport]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rei fished out her passport to be passed over and viewed as well, though it all felt kinda silly despite knowing how these things went. They had to know it was them who was passing through the gates and not some shmuck in a chakra disguise.
I’ll have to put in an order for some of that beer once we get our trade routes secured. I’m not gonna lie, I’m really going to miss it all. Beautiful thing Konoha has going on here.

The sennin leaned back in her seat, shades propped up against her face well to hide the barely noticeable hangover she was quietly nursing.

[Passport Shown]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was handed the passports and would walk back to the guardhouse, for them to keep the passports in view he would only grab the clipboard and write down their official names, no passport numbers to prevent fraud or anything. "Alright... I have checked you out, and I do hope you have a safe journey back." he would comment before looking to both of them. "If you really want packages, just give me an owl and I will send over some goods if you wish. That is as long as the alcohol doesn't freeze over to there." He said as he would hand the passports back.

"again, thank you for staying and hope you have a good ride home." He would comment before the next person would come and he handled that.

[Leave granted]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune chuckled "I'm sure we can figure out a way to set up an import line, Rei. Perhaps we, in turn, can export some of our liquor to Konoha." she said with a slight smirk, already planning another avenue to increase the revenue of Lightning Country. The richer the country, the more amenities it could afford to prove its citizens, something Kitsune had already set in motion with the affordable housing that'd been constructed in Raidens Eye and Kumogakure itself. It just wasn't enough, she wanted to ensure everyone could have a home, even if it was a small starter home intended for you to move out of later on.

Regardless, she took her passport back and put it inside her suit jackets inner pocket, smiled at Nao, and began the process of driving back to the airship parked outside the village. At which point they'd then have a leisurely flight back to Lightning Country, and to Kumogakure.

[Topic and Village left]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, I mean, if sent by bird then that might be a worry…yeah. Then again…nice chill beer right off the messenger sounds great too; provided they don’t, ya know, freeze in mid flight.” The Sennin turned to look at Kitsune, “Do we have any trains that run to the border or near it? That would be a grand enterprise to conceptualize! Especially with the limited roads between us and Bear as it is…hmm…"

I’ll give it some thought, Nao, and send you a message when I’ve got something on paper. I really would like a supply chain importing between our nations!

Rei took the passport back from Kitsune and tucked it away as well, settling into the seat as they drove to their aerial vehicle.

[Topic and Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back