Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to go! [Req leave]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:
i4hfgn.jpg

Rp said:
Being in stone for quite sometime, the prodigy brothers had gotten some great sight seeing, training, and bonding in. Hearing rumors of a foreigner with glasses close defeat, Junko shook his head. "I'm glad it was a draw." Junko thought as him and his brother pulled out their passports for the gate guards.

Ready to go home after this long trip, Junko had a smile on his face. He'd get to go home. He was ready to see his village again. After he would have some time home, he'd surely return to stone to begin what was discussed through the meeting.

Topic left if allowed out or after 5 days

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
Today's episode of Sango and the Gate guarding duty began with two eager shinobi who were ready to return to the place that they called home. They wore this on their face but that's not to say that they did not have a good time. Sight seeing and adventuring had its limits, even Sango understood this. She received their passports with a welcoming smile, checked the important stuff then handed the passports back to the respective owners.

"Hey Santos, you both are from cloud that's awesome! I just met the Raikage two days ago. Santo, he was ginormous but you two already know that ha ha. Hey can you two do me a favor when you make it back to Kumo? Could you tell him that Sango the gate guard from Iwa said hello and thank you again because my grandmother really enjoyed it. He will know what I am talking about. Oh also, (blushes) could you tell him that next time he is back in Iwagakure to please send for me so that I can show him around to all the greatest places not everyone knows about. Ok you two, you both are all set! Safe travels Santo!"

[Npc topic entered/topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back