Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to make a choice [Class]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finding himself in the classroom once more today would be a rather interesting one unlike previously, finding himself teaching alone about whatever topic came to mind that day, now the Hyuuga would find himself in Mikasa's company to teach a prospect he found interesting to say the least wondering what kind of teaching techniques she would bring to the class. Allowing his hand to run smoothly across the desktop at the front of the room eyes tilting up to the board a smile coming across his face as he sighed scratching the back of his head in wait.

This would not be an ordinary lesson by any means though the prospect seemed simple on the surface taking the chance to speak about each branch with the students and the responsibilities they encompassed the reality of the matter was it was a time to make a choice. With two high ranking members of the Medical and ANBU branch present in the room, it was a time to inquire to ask as many questions as possible before deciding what branch they would set their sights on and once decided it was quite possible most would spend the rest of their days dedicated to that one branch.

Gazing out across the room Yukio couldn't help but remember when he had been in the very same position a young aspiring Shinobi unsure what path he would take in life, living outside the village for so long the concept of each branch was completely unknown to him but as time had passed it seemed simple now to see them for what they were. Each branch was a pillar to the village helping it stand proud, safe and secure from the dangers that lurked beyond the safety of the village walls a point the Hyuuga would seek to make this day before the students walked out the door to continue their mostly care free lives.

[WC/WT: 319/319]

[OOC:]
If this is your first class welcome a few reminders before beginning
It is 5 posts and 1500 words minimum to pass
One post each per rotation Eg. me --- Everyone else once --- me again
Have fun with this and enjoy!

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong trying not to be late to a class for once, dashing in to the class room, stopping before the instructor? "I am Chigokai Wukong, and ill be under you ca- Wait i heard there will be two instructors, my apologize i will be under your care for the forseeable ." he slowly and gracefully moves to a seat in the middle not to far forward or back, neither to far left nor right perfectly in the middle. Don't want to seem to eager nor to un-enthusiastic, hopefully i can set a good example with these instructors, i wonder what they will teach.

He reaches into his bag and pulls out his books on Chakra control, human anatomy, basic puppet maintenance, and how to move stealthily. As he was combat manic, but he was conniving and cunning , he loved fair fights that he could turn on its head in a moment with a pre-planned bomb or a sly attack. he saw puppets and small ,mechanisms as the perfect way to have both at anytime so he was constantly studding them, and the basics of a shinobis combat, Taijutsu and ninjutsu.Looking forward to being able to ask another questions besides his cousin, he kept glancing up at the instructors.

wukong then sat back pulling out his schematics for his personal puppet, and armaments, as well as diagrams he drew for tyoratical battles, and plans for traps/ perfect spots to sneak attack a person in various different places and terrains. His drawling of the human body focusing on the weak points, eventually covering the entire table, as he waited for class to start moving between the books and his drawling comparing to two, seamlessly absorbed in his own world. gasping as if he finally realized something he starts to pack up the non important items to make more room, just in case any one else desired to sit down, not that it amounted for more than a corner of the desk, smiling a simple pure smile, like he accomplished something grand, he quickly focuses back into his personal assignment he gave him self. finally feeling as if he realized something he pulls out a note book scribbling something down as he sits down, looking up he sees the teaches with a ohh, i forgot face. the he opened his mouth "u-u-um if it isnt to much to ask, what will the class be learning here ?, and can i get your introduction , seeing as i am new to the village?" dammit his bad habit of shuddering when he confronts new people still showed it's self, he still wasn't as human or at least able to fake as human as he liked, as the saying goes you can take the tiger out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the tiger., he rubs the back of his head blushing hopping he didn't make a bad impression as he always had bad luck with first impressions. his papers still all over the desk, and maybe a couple on the floor.

[WC= 508]

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How much time had passed? Days? Weeks? Months? Sora was unaware of the passage of time currently, drowning in a sea of anger and misery, His obsidian hair hanging below his useless eyes, which although shown with the same golden color, let in less and less light each day now. His glasses discarded some time ago. What's the use. They don't work anymore anyway... he thought, rubbing his eyes with his oversized sleeve, in a hope that the blurriness would disappear like morning sleep. He had learned his fate not long ago, and had almost lost all motivation to become a shinobi at all. Had it not been for his silent and calculated rage, he would never have walked these halls again. That, and my friends... He would defy the world and become the best shinobi his clan had aver seen. He was hellbent on proving it. Clenching his fist, Sora swore under his breath. "Kuso..." Enjoy your corrupted throne, Akane... I'll watch you burn on it. Sora could still see well enough to make out the outline of the classroom door, and entered silently and slowly.

Sensing with his chakra, Sora made out at least two people's energy, and bowed weakly to the stronger presence. "Afternoon, Sensei," He said flatly, "Naragaki Sora reporting in for class." Sora didn't even bother to ask if he was late or not. He hardly cared, presently, and it showed in his vacant expression, as well as his melancholy demeanor. Making his way over to the rows of desks, Sora passed the other presence and noticed it felt vaguely familiar, but no familiar enough. Not to mention, they don't reek of gyoza, so it can't be Yasu or Akuma... With that in mind, Sora moved off to the left and a few rows back behind the kid. He sighed heavily as he sat down. I should've just worn the damn bandages today....

[1st post]
WC: 318
TWC: 318

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish wakes a little late in the morning and feeling a bit tired after his medical class with Sairasu and late night training to become a great shinobi. And when wakes up he sees the time and was now in a hurry because he know that it was time for his class with Yukio sensei and he was informed that there was another teacher too. And now Nitish was running as fast as he can and then Nitish know that he don’t want to be late so he used his shortcut to pass through the crowd and get to class as fast as he can. And when Nitish reaches the academy he makes his way to his class and after arriving he opens the gate.

After opening the gate Nitish sees that there was already two students have arrived and then he sees his teachers and then after a little pause when he takes his breathe he introduces himself “My name is Uchiha Nitish. Sensei and I did like to join this class.” And after introducing himself Nitish goes nears the bench and then takes a seat near the teacher’s desk and sits there waiting for other students arriving and class getting started. Nitish was a little curious to know about the two students who are sitting near him because he don’t even know their names. And after a little while later Nitish was ready to take his class with his teachers sitting there with the students they have in their class.

[1 post]
[252 WC]

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu burst through the door with more enthusiasm then normal. "Yasu reporting for class!" That was a bit much don't you think? Nope. I always make a fool of myself so I'm just getting it out of the way now. Thats... not...How that works... Yasu looked up at his classmates. He saw two that he had never had the pleasure of sharing a class with. His eyes shifted to Soda. "YOU!? NOOOOOO!" Yasu fell to his knees. "Why are you in every class I take! You are always here befor me too! You truly a worthy nemisis!" What was that about getting what out of the way?
Yasu begrudgingly stood up and sat next to Sora. He turned and whispered to Sora "pssssssssssst but since you're here want to go get food after class?" Ok do you hate him or not! This would go so much easier if you just make up your mind! What? Sora and I are friends. With like one of those love hate things. ...Your insane...Ha! Says the voice in my head! HOW IS THAT EVEN AN ARGUMENT!?
Yasu turned to his classmates and smiled. "I'm Yasu. Its nice to meet both of you." Mokuba is always saying I need more friends. I can just hang out with him all day. These two will work.Unless they find you extremely annoying Man what is with your sass today. I need you to bring it down a bit. Yasu turned back to the front of the class and waited for it to begin.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
VSWJRMZ.png

leaf_sennin.gif

A special occasion, a rarity in the realm of academic events, upon this day a joint class would occur. Silently the medical sennin courses through the bustling corridors, admittedly behind schedule. Gripping upon the sidepiece of the doorway, the platinum hair kunoichi begins to enter, "My apologies, Yukio-san, I had an emergency I had to att-" pausing the vibrant azure gaze settles on the students, recognizing a few from her previous session. Waving her hand gingerly, she comes to a halt before Sora and Akuma, "How have you two been fairing? I hope you both have been keeping up on your studies?" she inquires, taking notice of Sora's lack of eye wear, "Decided you didn't wish to wear them anymore?" Mikasa questions, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Peculiar, the once rose flushing student seemed void of facial expressions, "We'll have a talk later." she murmurs, placing her hand upon his shoulder, "Pleasure to see you again, Akuma-kun." the sennin murmurs. The air was mixed was various emotions, this was usually an expected setting due to the broad backgrounds of developing shinobi, but there was an item amiss. Taking a stand closest to the ANBU Captain, the students would be in for an interesting session, that much was certain.

Unknown to the eager lesson attendees would they be educated further of the branches and the potential future opportunities that await there graduation. Delicately her digits raise the bridge of her glasses upon her nose, "You have my thanks for allowing my participation, Yukio-sensei." Mikasa addresses him formerly, not wishing for the students to have a misunderstanding. A thin grin widens upon her features, nearly brought to a chuckle at the thought of the formality. How she would have been thrilled to attend the lessons of Konohagakure in her youth, the students were blessed in that regard.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka woke up to her alarm. Immediately she jumped and kicked her alarm with a new Taijutsu moved she had learned, unfortunately breaking it. “Man, now I have to get the 5th one this month.” She threw the broken clock to the corner of her room along other 4 clocks which she refused to clean up. Apparently, they were living testament that she was getting stronger.

Running out the door with food in her mouth she headed towards the academy for a new class she was signed up for. On her way to the academy Asuka tried remembering what she had done the day before, last thing she remembered was taking Maru’s hand and being engulfed by darkness. Then Asuka woke up to the sound of her alarm, which she broke. She sighed as she remembered that she woke up late and had to hurry to class.

Asuka got to the academy but, being the idiot that she was, forgot what was the actual classroom number she had to go to. Thank her and her care free personality.

Asuka decided to go classroom after classroom, opening every door, as far as she knew. Yukio-sensei would be the one teaching the class. First classroom, no Yukio she did make a loud bang by opening the door. Making the students laugh at her and the other teacher glare. “I’m sorry.” She stated before slamming the door shut and going to the next classroom. Again, same thing happened, unfortunately the first floor was not a success. Asuka she quickly turned and went up to the second floor. Apparently, it seemed like teachers here were more aggressive. In this floor, she didn’t just get a glare. She had been thrown an eraser from one of the teachers and a few chalk pieces. Finally, she opened the door and saw her beloved Sensei.

Without even thinking Asuka rushed up and hugged the big guys neck ignoring everyone else in the room. “Yukio sensei! Teachers here threw stuff at me.” She said “They got really good aim though.” After a few seconds of silence, she realized that Asuka was late, again… and all the students were already here… and someone who looked like a second teacher. She had screwed up.

Quickly letting go of Yukio Asuka took a few steps back and bowed to the figure in front of the classroom. “I’m sorry…” Was she a teacher, a guest? WAS SHE THE HOKAGE!? Asuka could not mess up more than she already has. “I’m sorry… sensei-sama.” She facepalmed herself as soon as she had said it. With a sigh she quickly moved, not looking at any of the students out of embarrassment. “Uchiha Asuka ready to learn!” She stated dropping her head on the desk.

[WC=459]

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma ran up to the classroom door questions ran through mind Will the guys be here? Why didn't I bring Kumo? Relax you need this. get it together. " You're right." He had said aloud startling himself. " Here we go. Good morning Sensei. I have read in the library that it's customary to bring an apple. I brought a variety because I don't know what you dislike. Pleasure to see you as well Sensei, Mikasa" Akuma tosses the web sac full of apples on the desk and looked to the class. "Whoa, this is a lot of humans." I suppose this is important. Scoping the crowd he spots the two he had been hoping were here. "Sora, Yasu! I'm so glad you guys are here! I was worried I'd have to drop this class. Alot of, uhh students right? Any way what's this one about?" He asked as he sat next to Yasu by the walkway.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the students filed into the classroom Yukio remained silent for a time taking in the introductions and first impressions of each of the new faces with a pondering look across his features being replaced by a gentle smile as Mikasa entered the room a polite nod in greeting as she came to stand by his side. "Do not be concerned with apologies Mikasa, it's a pleasure to have you here to take the lesson with me." Before he had opportunity to turn and address the class there was a sudden weight around his neck instinctively tensing the muscles in his back as not to fall over.

"Asuka I appreciate the enthusiasm but please bear in mind the rest of the room in future safe to say you've caused quite a scene." Lifting his hand a light bop on the head followed sighing and shaking his head slowly as she went to join the rest. Remaining by the Sennin's side it was clear there was a lot of potential in the room young aspiring students ready to move forward as the Hyuuga coughed to get the attention of all present. "So no doubt your wondering what you will all be learning today, well allow me to clarify that for you now."

Gesturing with a hand towards the maiden at his side he spoke in a respectful tone. "Myself and Mikasa-Sensei have gathered you here today to speak of the three branches that form the pillars in leaf Main, Medic and ANBU. Each of us will in turn speak of our respective branches after which you may ask any questions before making a choice. Bear in mind this is an opportunity to decide where you wish to go upon graduation and gain first hand experience speaking to the higher ups of two of these branches."

Taking a brief pause to allow those present to take in that fact Yukio tilted his head to Mikasa making a gesture towards the room speaking in a quiet tone. "After you Mikasa, Seems you know most of those here and I think i have spoken enough to begin with." After a light chuckle he left the room to her curious how she would present the branch to the room of eager students.

[WC/WT: 377/696]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
VSWJRMZ.png

leaf_sennin.gif

Eying the student who wrapped her arms around the neck of the instructor, Mikasa smiles faintly, "It is good to see your relations with students hasn't diminished, Yukio-sensei." she comments lightly. The Hyuuga ANBU Captain placed the spotlight upon the medical sennin, the initial conversation of the of the session would revolve around the medical field. Truthfully the body of students before her the largest the maiden had spoken to, a bit nerve wracking in that regard, "Good morning to you all, I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin and head of the Konohagakure Medical Corportion." she introduces herself in a brisk tone, following with a shallow bow to pay her respects. While it was true she knew a trio of students, to not formally introduce herself formally would be extremely rude.

Taking a pace forward the Sennin's arms widen, petite teal shimmering orbs fluctuate outwards to rain upon the settled academy students. Any scraps and cuts would dissipate any sort of pain, allowing for clear thoughts and an open mind for the lesson to come; however an overall brighter atmosphere would overtake them all. "My natural gifts allow me to project emotions, I have taken the liberty of heightening that of joy. I prefer smiles as opposed to gloom." the vibrant smile upon her features widen as the kunoichi takes a step forward. Curiously Mikasa's ocean gaze skims between the six students, "The medical branch is split between three fractions as we continue to develop into the future." the topic begins, three fingers are extended upwards to iterate the point.

The air about them would laxen, her words would begin to seem fuzzy and pleasant upon the ears, "The first being your common medical ward unit. Those who work to in the village to ensure any harm that befalls upon our citizens is taken care to alleviate pain or serious injury. Often utilizing techniques that take far more years than the other two units care to dive within." taking a faint breath, Mikasa readies herself for the next portion, "The second is the researching group that studies topics of their choosing, as long it can prove to be useful to advancing our understandings, to continue to aim Konohagakure as the future pinnacle of medical research. At times this means they are given extensive passports to travel as they see fit to continue there researching, but they still have the basic medical techniques learned." Most would dwell on the notion of traversing the land, but the Medical Sennin wouldn't blame them for who didn't wish to feel the sensation of Sunagakure sand against their toes?

"Lastly, the third unit of combat medical personnel. This being the final and most recent addition. To be able to have combat efficiency and average medical knowledge is critical for missions. I am sure in the future this will prove to be useful for our Hokage and alleviate potential missions for our ANBU personnel, having them focused towards other matters of importance." the kunoichi summarizes the branch as efficiently as possible. Adjusting the platinum braid lingering upon her shoulder, she begins to open the floor for any inquires through a gesturing to the students to indicate any form of questions.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa-sensei the medical branch sennin, she was told before that the Sennin were the highest power in their respective branches, followed by their captains, then the full-fledged members and the trainees at the bottom. Asuka flinched as she saw orbs coming towards her, she wondered what could they be for but did not move from her seat, she may do whatever she wants but also knew that leaving an impression on any staff made increase her chances on getting into that respective branch. That did not stop her from slowly backing away as the orb came towards her. She didn’t wanna die!

But as soon as the orb engulfed her, she felt at peace. Happy, her stress from her previous class (which surprisingly she couldn’t remember) was gone. Disappeared, Finito! That made her happy, the stress had been hanging on her shoulders but now she could concentrate better and pay attention to the current class. She listened every word Mikasa had to say. She gave her eyes of admiration once she stated her gift, imagine that… making people feel happy sure felt like an awesome ability. It would be so useful when hanging out or after a long mission, day, or just feeling happy on a bad day. She wanted that.

First branch, medical branch. The staff that took care of the injured and/or sick after missions, during missions or off duty. Asuka had heard of their skills from the neighbors near her home and apparently it was said they could fix almost anything with little to no problem, big cuts, bruises, broken bones, internal bleeding. Everything could be fixed with just their training and experience. She admired the kind of precision that must be met with some procedures. She wondered what could be done, there was her question.

Second branch, Research. This interested her to the level that said “I love what you’re doing but would die doing it.” Asuka didn’t believe that the research group was a waste of time, since they are the ones that take care of finding antidotes for the different poisons that are found, curing diseases, just researching to gain more knowledge for future gain of the shinobi force. And come on, who wouldn’t love travelling the world simply for with the task of finding something new, creating something that would save people… this job probably gave a lot of pride and accomplishment. They were admirable but Asuka thought they’re work took a lot of patience, a lot of trial and error and in some sense, it was as dangerous as being out in the field… one wrong step inside a laboratory, in some instances, and it could be deadly.

Third and last branch, combat medic… now this picked her interest. Imagine what you could do if you were powerful but also had medical knowledge, how long you could last in a fight simply by wearing your opponent down. Or being support for your teammates, which was amazing, being able to stand back and help was a difficult job and as far as she had heard, getting to that point required a lot of trading in both the medical field and offensive capabilities. Definitely not an easy rank to achieve.

Asuka pondered for a bit, the branches were pretty straight forward once explained, of course it was the basic definition but one question did pop up inside her head. “Mikasa-sensei.” Asuka spoke raising her hand “What were you before becoming Sennin? Because simply by being the Sennin you have to be formidable in battle, but also seem knowledgeable enough to be in the Research division as well as have the medical knowledge and experience to be a wonderful Medic. Might be wrong with this though, I’m just curious if you concentrated your skills on one division or tested a bit of everything to give you a full understanding on The Medical branch which gave you the commanding job. Which, as far as I can tell is rightfully deserved.”

[WC=662]
[TWC=1,121]

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora sat quietly as the next student entered. An Uchiha? That's cool. never had the honor to meet one... The thought, sensing the boys energy, and faintly making out a red mop of hair atop his blurred figure. Or maybe that's just a hat... He sat down in the gap between the two and prepared for the lesson. Not too long after him, however, another entered the class, and Sora audibly groaned ans his head rolled down into the crook of his arm once more. Maybe he won't notice me, this time...
"YOU!? NOOOOOO! Why are you in every class I take! You are always here before me too! You truly a worthy nemesis!"

Dammit.

Sora sat up and went to wave in Yasu's general direction, but paused briefly, noticing something was off. Why does it feel like there's two people standing there, and not just him? before a proper response could be formed, Yasu sat down directly next to Sora, the smell of fried wontons and pork wafting from his clothes. "You literally just ate pot stickers, didn't you?" Sora silently inquired redundantly. In an instance, Sora felt the blissful chakra he hadn't felt since his last class he'd taken some time ago, as Mikasa Sensei's chakra danced across his mind and into the room. Sora, feeling upset he hadn't brought his condition to her sooner, as though it was somehow something he could have prevented, and attempted to avoid eye contact. However, the sound of Yasu violently and loudly proclaiming her presence in a rather embarrassing manner, particularly to Sora's ego, sent a sudden flush of red across the raven haired boys features, and he suddenly snapped his arm straight out, connecting loudly with Yasu's lower jaw. "Sorry I sneezed!" he blurted out in response. Why did I even say that?! Like a summer breeze, Mikasa Sensei was suddenly there, her warm tone washing over the boys, asking about there studies. Sora, attempting to bask in the warm glow of her kindness, faltered, and looked vacantly off to the side, distracted by the sound of banging doors in the distance, wearing a weak smile.
"Decided you didn't wish to wear them anymore?"

Not like they work anymore, anyhow...

"Yeah, just.... decided against it today." From her energy and side note of speaking later, Sora assumed she could tell he wasn't being very up front about his condition. On the upside, as she left, she addressed Yasu as Akuma, and to that, Sora chortled as he stifled laughter. He turned and whispered to Yass, "Seriously, how does no one ever remember your name?" Sora noticed the banging had become increasingly louder by the second, accompanied by the sound of running. "And, cue high energy..." Sora mumble to Yasu, as a moment later a young girl exploded through the doorway, Hugging the quiet man, Yukio Sensei, around the neck, and exclaiming she was also Uchiha. Two in one day, lucky me. Before the girl had sat down, Akuma entered, stating the amount of "Humans" in the room, to which Sora faceplanted into his arm on his desk once more, this time slightly more vigorously. Akuma took his seat next to Yasu ahd him, and the class began.

Yukio Sensei passed the spotlight to Mikasa almost instantly, which Sora liked. I don't know what branch he's supposed to be representing, but like him. Mikasa Demonstrated and explained her ability, which immediately brightened Sora up, but only so much. He was still going blind, but now was more focused on the positives, like his chakra sense and hearing increasing dramatically. It may not have been encouraging words, but in his mind, Sora silently thanked Mikasa Sensei, the smallest of grins breaking away at his depression. Mikasa explained in basic principle the three branches of the Medical Unit; Medical Ward Unit, Research Division, and Combat Medical Personnel, all of which held great merit, but only one fell from his interest, and that was the first. Research and Combat both seemed exciting, as well as useful to the growth of his clan and city. The Uchiha girl asked her question, which sounded like a good way to butter up the teacher with how it was worded, but her intentions seemed genuine, so Sora ignored it. He did have a curiosity that was spiking however, and so he asked, "Sensei, is it possible as a Combat Medic to learn skills from the other two pillars, such as Military Police or ANBU, or do they have their own form of combat?" His intentions were not genuine. Sora wanted to be a medica after what he'd experienced, but preferred the shadows and darker methods of the ANBU.

Plus, he wanted a cool mask.

[MFT]
[2nd post]
WC: 786
TWC: 1104

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the sennin Mikasa stepped forward wukong opened a book to look up terms as she spoke, using the book he noted that the sennin was like the strongest and wisest in a group, and that the medical branch did all the jobs related to medicine healing and research into the topics. When Mikasa released the orb Wukong dropped his book and took out his note book sketching Mikasa and the jutsu and studding it as it approached. After the orb touched him, he let out a sly smile his brain clear and conceive as he sketched the drawling in perfect detail, as well as taking note on what Mikasa said wow what was that orb, some special ability huh, if when i did my plans and personal studies i wish she could pop up like a fairy god mother and blast me with the orb, my productivity has to be at near 300% my mind is razor focused but clearer than a fresh hot-spring chakra really is the best!

Wukong hearing a question asked and seeing it is Asuka asking it , as well as noticing her for the first time eeps and looks around attentively for Soku , still managing to take notes due to Mikasas' ability tho, finally settling that she isn't there, he completely settles on his notes as well as reading his books on relative topics and adding them to his notes along with pictures, and relevant jutsus names for that sect of medical. comparing his drawling to the anatomy he has been drawling, as well as thinking about his notes and his love for combat and Jutsus, he figures he would be torn in that branch, unable to focus on one subject, he felt un-easy about medical for this reason, tho he deducted he would love to take classes and learn as much as he could from experts in each sect!

Wukong raises his hand after Asuka's question was answered " S-s-s-so if we need to do sutures on a patient would regular threads or chakra threads be more apt, cause if chakra threads are more apt, wouldn't that make most medical sect members also great puppet masters? and if my guess on that is correct wouldn't they also qualify as Combat professionals, having a innate knowledge of human anatomy and weak points as well as a great tool for sneak attacks and controlled ranged fighting? Wukong was vary curios why the sections where split, combat types most likely treated emergency problems more than the medical members, making them better at ER , as well as there given proficiency at self healing for major healing, one could argue as they saw the blood shed first hand, the combat sect had the most healing experience, as for the uniqueness of the researchers any one can come p with a thesis that could propel our knowledge of a poison, requiring them to travel and with their combat powers wouldn't they be the perfect choice, so why the separation?

[WC5=501]
[TWc=1009]

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu sat back and watched as the rest of the class showed up. Man the girl is loud, talk about an entrance.Like you have any room to talk. Mikasa Sensei entered the class next and Yasu took notice right away. She was the first teacher he had that didn't throw him out of class for causing a ruckus. Mikasa Sensei! Is good to see a familiar face as one of the teachers. She was great last class we had. Sora loved her too... wait he forgot his glasses today. Yasu burst out of his chair, slammed his hand on the desk and pointed at Mikasa Sensei. "Sora look its Mikasa Sensei! You know the teacher you think is super h-" Before Yasu could address the situation to assist his friend Sora he was met with a fist to the jaw. Why did he do that... Right before class...He knows I learn better when my face isn't punched...I don't think he appreciated your 'Help'.What? That cant be it. Yasu rested his head on the desk as Mikasa addressed them. Addressing Sora first then Yasu, calling Yasu Akuma. Yasu fell into deep despair and self reflection as he heard yet another mess up his identity. why...Why for the love of all that is good! Its YASU! So whats your count? I would say that's 5 people who have messed up your name. You aren't helping... Nothing like fresh emotional pain to hide the present physical pain.

Suddenly the pain was gone as a bubble landed on Yasus head. This is Mikasas Jutsu. Healing me already!? Man shes good. Yasu lifted his head and shot a look at Sora who was still a bit red. He sat back and listened to her explain the ways of the Medical Corp. This path had interested Yasu for quite some time. After his abilities had manifested and he was unable to recover from a fight as fast this path seemed like the most logical step. Plus it fit in with his M.O. Being a pacifist ninja, which sounded like an impossible task. I don't want to stay in the village I think. Maybe combat Medic would work. You sure? If you don't want to fight why not stay in the village and do your part here. You and I both know the best place to save lives is out there. Sometimes... Sometimes its just to late... Yasu felt a surge of chakra flow through him calming his mind. Thank you, Mikasa Sensei

Just make sure you pick what you want to do. Don't let me or Dad make your decisions. "Is this one of those pick one and sign on the dotted line situations? Or can one start as something and then change professions entirely? Like go from the Medical Corp to the Ambu." That's an odd question. You having second thoughts about fighting? Right now? No. But time, war, and life change you. Its foolish for me to say I will stay the same my whole life. I mean the only constant thing is change. ...I sometimes forget you aren't just a kid anymore Yasu. You're growing up to be a wise young man....Don't say that. Complements from you feel creepy, plus I was almost late today because I tried to make noodles in the toaster... If this is "wise" then we are in big trouble.

WC: 561

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Nitish was getting ready for his class and then after a little while later a new students enters the class and then Nitish sees that the one already sitting there was hiding himself from the student that just came in class. And then after a little pause they talks to each other and Nitish comes at a conclusion that they both are friends and then Nitish was thinking if anyone of his friends also come to class because he only knows Yukio sensei who was there ready to takes there class and after a little while later another students come and Nitish was amazed that he was a bit of his kind because he comes in a class with an apple and gives it to Yukio sensei by easily saying “Good Morning Sensei.” And he doesn’t introduce himself and after a little while later Nitish sees that he also know those two students and then after a little while later while Nitish was waiting to get the class started the gate suddenly opens and Nitish sees that Asuka also came to this class and she was some much over excited that she jumps and hugs Yukio sensei and after seeing this Nitish was trying to hid his face because of embarrassment and shows that he don’t know that girl.

And then after a little while later when everyone is in class Yukio sensei starts the class with an introduction of his own and Mikasa sensei and tells that this class was on the topic “which Nitish don’t know from which branch is she from? But he know Yukio sensei’s branch very well.” And then Yukio sensei tells about what branches do you find in Leaf Village “There are three branches that form the pillars in leaf Main, Medic and ANBU. Each of us will in turn speak of our respective branches after which you may ask any questions before making a choice. Bear in mind this is an opportunity to decide where you wish to go upon graduation and gain first hand experience speaking to the higher ups of two of these branches." And after hearing that Nitish know that he was not going to change where he wanted to go.

And then after a little telling about the branches Yukio sensei turns the spotlights towards Mikasa sensei and then after a little pause she starts telling about from which branch she is and defines more about that branch and when she starts she says “The medical branch is split between three fractions as we continue to develop into the future." And after hearing this Nitish thinks that “Sairasu sensei didn’t tell me about that.” And then Nitish was feeling a little curious to know about what three branches are in medical branch and then after a little pause Mikasa sensei starts tell with the first branch “The first being your common medical ward unit. Those who work to in the village to ensure any harm that befalls upon our citizens is taken care to alleviate pain or serious injury. Often utilizing techniques that take far more years than the other two units care to dive within." And Nitish thinks “First branch is just normal medical nins in the village.” And then after a little pause she starts with the another branch “The second is the researching group that studies topics of their choosing, as long it can prove to be useful to advancing our understandings, to continue to aim Konohagakure as the future pinnacle of medical research. At times this means they are given extensive passports to travel as they see fit to continue there researching, but they still have the basic medical techniques learned." And Nitish thinks “Researcher branch is a bit awesome.” And then she starts tell about the last branch which is a new branch “Lastly, the third unit of combat medical personnel. This being the final and most recent addition. To be able to have combat efficiency and average medical knowledge is critical for missions. I am sure in the future this will prove to be useful for our Hokage and alleviate potential missions for our ANBU personnel, having them focused towards other matters of importance."

And then Nitish thinks that “The last branch is awesome.” And then Nitish was wondering what type of skills are taught in this branch. So, he stands up and asks Mikasa sensei that “Sensei in combat medical personnel, what type of training is given to the medicals ninja’s to become a combat medical personnel and how it will be useful for ANBU in future?” and after asking the question Nitish once again sits on the desk and wait for Mikasa sensei to answer the question.

[787 WC]
[2nd post]
[TOTAL WC:- 1039 WC]

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma raised his hand and spoke with a curious demeanor. "Sensei Hyuuga what's the ANBU? I'm sorry to ask, I just got a late start on village living is all." I need this class so I can figure out how to get stronger. The library can only say so much. Akuma was feeling quite nervous asking a question. What if i worded it wrong? I need to be confident. Akuma could sense the chakra in the room and shifted toward the center aisle more noticing that the other students are particularly tuned in to lesson. He also noticed Mikasa Sensei's orbs healing Yasu and more of them floating to the students.Knew it. He had been working on trying to stay focused during a lesson and making sure he wasn't a distraction.
I wonder what mom would think. She'd say its dangerous and that I shouldn't be meddling in humans affairs. Good thing I like breaking rules! Akuma smirked as he was listening to the other students talk and ask questions he was off in his own world thinking hard about his future. He started picturing himself as an actual shinobi and he sat back and smiled.
"The second is the researching group that studies topics of their choosing, as long it can prove to be useful to advancing our understandings, to continue to aim Konohagakure as the future pinnacle of medical research.
"Sensei Mikasa for the second branch of the Med Corp. We can choose any topic? So if I wanted to reach out and go gather samples from other lands and waters, would I have to put in my own mission request? or Do I have to be tasked it? If I were to go that route of course." Akuma decided he wanted to learn how to protect to forests but in order to do that he needed more knowledge about the land and villages around him, strength in case he gets into trouble, and the self control not to just to jump to kill. I need this.

[2nd Post]

[WC:348]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Much to Mikasa's surprise, a flurry of inquires aim towards the Medical Sennin, The initial question comes from the Uchiha lass, Asuka, an unsurprising query, "I was raised on the outskirts of Fire Country, taught medical techniques through Samurai during the regime. I wish I were able to deliver a more intriguing explanation, but that is the honest truth. Additionally, they were keen on bestowing knowledge while ensuring those around them capable enough to carry the strength necessary to perform more physically demanding tasks." the kunoichi explains, taking a brief moment to collect her thoughts to respond to the remainder of the question. Delicately her digits clasp together, pressing gently against her midsection, "I dabbled and still partake in all three, I feel being well rounded is more suitable. For instance I partook in the World Shinobi Tournament as one of three Konoha representatives and aided the participants. I'll allow you to decide." her grin widens significantly.

Sora was the next to showcase interest, Mikasa's brilliant azure gaze skims towards the Hyuuga ANBU Captain, "I am under the belief each has there own unique fighting style, but the most common medical personnel taijutsu focus on chakra blades - similar to scalpels." pausing, the Medical Sennin gestures towards Yukio, "Yukio-sensei has been kind enough to instruct several of the medical trainees and in kind I teach the basics to ANBU who wish to learn. We do our utmost to create a nice harmony." she concludes, her tone vibrant and full of warmth for the ivory shinobi.

Turning her attention to one of the younger appearing academy students, she nods towards the inquiry of puppetry. "While a majority of medical users have a strong grasp of chakra control, this isn't a requirement. However, yes, due to a higher understanding of chakra control many are suitable puppeteer users. I myself once considered myself above average at doing so, but it has been a few years since I have done so." she replies earnestly, leaving behind her puppet interests and bestowing them upon Dokosu Maru; unfortunately not in a way she wished for. "While I don't disagree with the statement, Wukong-kun, I am sure ANBU study just as diligently on the subject."

Regrettably, Mikasa had gotten Yasu's name mixed with Akuma's and in turn an apologetic smile would be aimed towards the young man, "Anything is possible, so if one truly wishes to change branches I wouldn't have an issue with such." unclasping her hands, a single digit is raised upwards, "As long as the reason is justified one can not truly be angry at the notion. Just know that the requirements for each branch differ, but being multifaceted is extremely beneficial for the village, as well as yourself." replies as honestly as possible, wishing to have the students realize the higher ups within the village truly held their best interests at heart.

Curiously the platinum hair maiden tilts her head towards the crimson hair Uchiha, "I would say it depends on your teacher at the time. We have several up and coming medical nin who have different approaches to combating. For instance, if you were to directly learn from myself and wish to use hand to hand combat, I would ensure you are capable of utilizing chakra to act as blade. Varying in size depending on your control or overall use." Mikasa murmurs, holding out her hand to allow the teal chakra veil to surface and hiss into existence, a faint humming noise would ensue. Upon further inspection would one be able to take notice of the length, no more than an additional hands length before fizzling out completely, "In rarer circumstances, medical nin are allowed to participate in ANBU missions."

Fortunately she were at the last inquiry, not that she minded answering all the questions at hand; in fact the Medical Sennin was thrilled to have such a wide array of students seeming interested, if only for a mere moment. "Good question, Akuma-kun." she begins, "We allow the freedom to choose any topic, as long as you can give concrete evidence of said research being beneficial to the village. However, I can safely safe that I do not see this being restricted, as sample gathering of those particular items are of great importance." With all the inquires being responded to, Mikasa bows respectfully to the class and gestures towards the ANBU Captain once more, hoping to allow his time to give an overview of the branch he resides within, "If there are any additional query's, I implore for you all to get in contact with myself. For now, I will be turning the spotlight to Yukio-sensei. Thank you all for your lovely questions, I hope I satisfied each of you with a proper response."
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Leaning back against the wall Yukio listened closely to Mikasa watching her teach the class it brought a smile to his face the way the Sennin handled the students it seemed they each took interest in some aspect towards the medical branch. Turning his head back to the class when handed the spotlight he stepped forward the question asked to him being the one that would be answered very shortly. "Thank you Mikasa-Sensei" Stepping forward he began to pace before the class his tone turning serious in a split second an expression resting on his features to match.

"For those who are unaware I am Hyuuga Yukio, ANBU captain and head of the inquisitorial section of the branch. Now i'm not going to flower any of this the ANBU branch is not all sunshine and rainbows, you will work in the shadows without face or name your deeds on many occasions will not be thanked and more times than not frowned upon some areas more so than others." Coming to a stop and turning to face them there was a brief pause to let the facts sink in.

There was never going to be a question of how blunt he would be in his presentation, the facts were the ANBU branch was not one created to be open when it's missions and activities were concerned. "Similar to the medical branch the ANBU are split into three sub branches the first of which is the Assassin's their duty to hunt those deemed a threat by the village and remove them from the picture entirely no if's or buts about who they may be." Where most would see this simply killing for the safety for the village the Hyuuga was well aware of the higher implications of such things, something any who attempted to make their way into the Assassins would quickly learn, Taking life had consequences children orphaned, Widows grieving over the loss.

"The next is my area of the branch more commonly known as the inquisitors, our duty is to gather information whether that be finding important documents or interrogating those brought in as prisoners the way it's gathered will rarely be brought into question safe to say the first requirement for this area is a set of flexible morals and the will to do what needs to be done." This was a simple matter for the Captain to explain even from a young age the man had been taught the art of interrogation developing something of a switch to ignore the damage done.

"The final area would be the diplomats, those who maintain relations between villages while the other two sub branches go about their business the ability to persuade and reason with those who may question what we do. Safe to say though this might seem like a simple matter there are many who would seek to shake the stable pillars some would seek to create." coming to a stop he took a deep breath finally taking a moment to let himself breath before letting his gaze sweep across the room awaiting any questions they may have.

[WC/WT: 519/1215]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

When Mikasa sensei answer his question Nitish was feeling a bit happy but he thinks he didn’t get his complete answer but Nitish know that it was the complete answer to his question. And then after a little while later Yukio sensei comes walking towards Mikasa sensei and says “Thank you Mikasa-Sensei" and then he sees everyone and starts his pace.

First Yukio sensei introduces himself and from which branch he was to the students who don’t know. And when Yukio sensei says “Now i'm not going to flower any of this the ANBU branch is not all sunshine and rainbows, you will work in the shadows without face or name your deeds on many occasions will not be thanked and more times than not frowned upon some areas more so than others." Nitish thinks “ANBU are kind of amazing.” And Nitish has his mind in joining the ANBU but he don’t know which branch he will be going in.

And then after a little while later Yukio sensei starts telling about the branches “Similar to the medical branch the ANBU are split into three sub branches the first of which is the Assassin's their duty to hunt those deemed a threat by the village and remove them from the picture entirely no if's or buts about who they may be." Nitish thinks “the first branch is pretty awesome. I finally found for which branch I will be going in.” and then after a little pause Yukio sensei tells about the second branch “The next is my area of the branch more commonly known as the inquisitors, our duty is to gather information whether that be finding important documents or interrogating those brought in as prisoners the way it's gathered will rarely be brought into question safe to say the first requirement for this area is a set of flexible morals and the will to do what needs to be done." By hearing about inquisitors branch Nitish thinks “This branch is like intel collectors and also a boring one too.” And then after a little pause Yukio sensei starts telling about the third branch “The final area would be the diplomats, those who maintain relations between villages while the other two sub branches go about their business the ability to persuade and reason with those who may question what we do. Safe to say though this might seem like a simple matter there are many who would seek to shake the stable pillars some would seek to create." Nitish thinks “This branch are like body guards of the kage and the whole village. And their job is pretty boring as well as.” And when Yukio sensei is done telling about the branches.

Nitish also makes his final decision that which branch he was going to join and it was the Assassin branch and because Nitish lives alone he doesn’t have to worry about anything except his village. But before joining the Assassin branch Nitish thinks “I should ask something about Assasssin branch.” And then Nitish stands up and asks Yukio sensei “Sensei, umm… What type of training is given to the Assassin Branch? Because I was thinking to join the Assassin Branch.” And then after asking the questions Nitish sits back on his seat and waits for his answer.

[549 WC]
[3rd post]
[TOTAL WC:-1588/1500 WC]

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wunkong nodded at Mikasa's first response to his first question, but to his second Question she must have misunderstood, but by the time he had a chance she backed off. I'll have to get a proper answer to my question near the end of class, this guy looks like he sleepy but serious and what is a AMBU? ANBU branch is not all sunshine and rainbows, you will work in the shadows without face or name your deeds on many occasions will not be thanked and more times than not frowned upon some areas more so than others." so its guerrilla warfare, that the village cant confirm or deny your actions and if your caught they can only condemn you as a rouge ninja. Sounds amazing, but looks like more details are coming, i need to pay attentionFiguring that if these two big shots are here they must have protection i the shadows, so wukong tries to feel out for there presence wishing to see how good these AMBUS are.

ANBU are split into three sub branches the first of which is the Assassin's their duty to hunt those deemed a threat by the village and remove them from the picture entirely no if's or buts about who they may be." At this Wukong raises his hand high "wouldn't this cause some children or spouses to swear vengeance on the ninjas that killed there spouses and or children? as well as other villages, even if they can prove that we did kill the person, ask the village for compensation, or even demand the assassins life? I'm asking cause the phasing sounds more like they assassinate more than rouge ninjas, like say a strong politician from another place that has anti leaf polices?" but as he sits there and hears about the Diplomats
he felt like his question was stupid after all the diplomats maintain relations between villages Even if these AMBU have silver tongues, they must be the strongest of all as, they are always a target for assassination, and surrounded by potential enemies, not only that they must need the power to coheres a whole faction to forget and forgive deaths of certain people and certain actions. Wukong again raises his hand " i understand diplomats use a silver tongue and a sound mind, but i have to wonder if it isn't the most charismatic and logical AMBU but the strongest that are chosen. As no matter how good a talker is if the previously mentioned politician was killed one couldn't be forgiven.... unless the diplomat has the strength to suppress the country or if they rampaged severally damage that nations strength to the point that to cut there losses, forgiving the leaf would be better no? That is to say rather than there abilities to negotiate or what they can offer , their ability to cohere the enemy is their best trait.
As for the inquisitor, wukong wrote notes on them but he really didn't care for them, not that Yukio seemed un-impressive, but they sounded like the village police, yet their own entity that worked on what ever it wanted for the name of the village, having the most freedom to do what ever was needed for what ever Yukio thought was the best for the village most likely with little oversight of the Hokage, as they look for so much information a new file would be on the Hokages desk every second. not that they didn't seem awesome, just un-like the other to that most likely leave a couple dead Ambu , this one seems like given the fact a small force that can be easily spread would be more efficient, also don't often perish leaving few spots reserved for only the most skilled shadows to join their rank. Given the specs wukong gave to the Inquisitors, he wouldn't be surprised if Yukio couldn't read his mind!

Wukong felt as if something was missing, so he raised his hand one more time "U-u-Um there wouldn't have perchance been any other branches we can join, and any information on them we could be given? As well as examples of events or things each branch of AMBU and Medical have done, obviously with out telling information that shouldn't be known?"

WC[710]
TWC [1717]
[3rd post]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back