Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Be Human [Open]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her chest heaved with pride when Okibi used the same nickname that Yume used when she and CuRua first became acquainted. It wasn't a name that was native to the language of Suna; in fact it wasn't standard to any dialect that was found anywhere in the world. It was the name of a companion from a story that Kara would tell her as a child. To hear another person with animalistic instincts use the same name made Yume very proud. A pang of sadness hit Yume when Seven announced that it was time for Okibi to go home. Perhaps she would have to swing by the Kage tower and visit her. Maybe even bring her some clothing that she was very certain the girl would be comfortable in. She said she didn't want it, but Yume knew that there would come a day that someone would make such a fuss that it would be nice for her to have something that may be tolerable to don.

The pleasure has been ours. Have a good evening you two!

Giving a polite wave and a bow, Yume watches as Seven disappears with his charge hugged tightly to his back. When they were alone, aside from the other people milling around in the market, she turned to Harupia and gives him a look over. During their conversation with Okibi, Yume didn't take the time to really look at him. He looked to be around Shinji's age, perhaps older, and his soft locks framed his face in a rather handsome manner. The scent that Okibi had made reference too was almost intoxicating to Yume's sensitive nose. He was a rather beautiful male, all things considered; however his masculinity wasn't so far gone as to confuse him for anything other than a man.

Sunaku-san. I don't believe we've met prior to this. What do you do in the village? I don't mean to keep you if you were on your way some where. You just have such a benevolent demeanor what with wanting Okibi to feel welcome and doing your best to make sure she understood you. I'd like to get to know you a little.

She made a point of keeping her words polite so as to not sound like she was coming on to him. Sometimes in Yume's naivety she would say things that could be taken out of context. It's not that she wasn't into the male gender; she was just rather focused on her training and was never interested in actively finding herself a mate. Yume was just interested in making friends.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru stood silently as Okibi and her canine companion bantered back and forth, chuckling a bit as he heard the name which Okibi bestowed on him. Hadoo..Had a nice ring to it. Well, maybe an interesting would be a better word to use. It could sound a bit feral, like a wolf howling to the moon...yes, that was how the other orb in the sky was called. Or maybe this could be some fancy name for a lord of the criminal underground, or some dark sorcerer...yes, Hadoo, the dark Sand Master of Suna...seeing himself in dark robes, his hair flailing around wildly with him being all red eyed and angry made him laugh a bit inside.

Sadly (or luckily, since he didn’t manage to chuckle like an idiot in public), the Inazuka duo had to go back to their home. As Okibi said her goodbye he would bow deeply towards her with a smile, saying "Hadoo is glad to meet you to. See you soon" before waving to the pair as they ran of towards the tower. Hmm...To think Sousuke would take care of such a small child...curious indeed.

As the valiant two left, he was now addressed by the other Inazuka around, the one called Yume. He was quite sure he never met the girl before. He had to say she did look quite unusual, with the light blue color of her hair and her green eyes. Otherwise she looked rather petite, but still, you could see the muscle blossoming in the young body. He was sure she had to train rather hard, but still she had a very feminine figure... while these thoughts might be a bit strange, he simply liked to imagine people as subjects of his work. And she would surely make a quite interesting model.

Once she stopped speaking he would say "That is sadly true Sagasu-san, though I would prefer if you simply called me Harupia, or whatever nickname of you liking, hehe. I’m not really busy at the moment, was just slowly going towards my home, nothing in particular planned. And well...I simply try to make everyone around me feel as comfortable and joyful as possible. Makes life easier for everyone around me" he said with a smile, taking a small break before speaking on "And well, as for what I do... I am a somewhat successful Shinobi, as far as I’m told. Otherwise, I use my clan's talents to be...creative" he concluded, doing a quick few motions with his hands, and from the sand under his feet formed first a clump of the material, before it formed into the shape of a small, fluffy looking dog. It was somewhat animated, moving around slowly, but it was a very simple construct, just to give an example of his work.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume thinks for a moment on which way she would prefer to address the man in front of her. She should mind her manners and be respectful but he seems uncomfortable with stuffy and pious behaviour. Perhaps a mix of both would be acceptable.

Haru-san, that is a magnificent outlook. Many shinobi are rather selfish or have a really bleak outlook on the world. I believe that bad things happen but that life moves on and it's our responsibility to find the joy in everything.

Yume's smile was one of innocence but not inexperience. She had seen her bumps and bruises. Death had found it's way into her life as well as her share of disappointments but that didn't seem to keep her from seeing the world in a beautiful light. She watches as Haru demonstrates his ability and a sand puppy begins to dance at her feet. Unable to contain herself, she kneels down and picks it up without thought towards the consequences. As a result, the form begins to crumble in her hands and for a moment before it's disappears they share a look of horror. Her lower lip trembles slightly and the maiden raises her hands which now contain mounds of Sand.

I.... I'm sorry Haru-san. It was so beautiful. I just... I did not mean to destroy it. It wasn't on purpose... I wasn't... I didn't... think. I must make it up to you. Tell me how I can make it up to you?

Through turquoise bangs, Yume stares up with green eyes that have misted over. A few feet away, CuRua heaves a sigh and curls up. He loved Yume but she could be a little dramatic at times.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled brightly as Yume replied to him before saying "That is a good outlook as well. Though I can understand the bitterns of some Shinobi. Our line or work can get a bit...morbid at times. Not to mention our current situation village wise...but I’m sure that sooner then later we'll find a way to deal with that. And the more miserable you are, the less effective you are in you line of work I believe. Though I guess some find other ways to deal with the stress around us, more self centered way's... just one of the problems we have to face in our journey, hehe"

He smiled a bit as she watched his creation, but his face turned into a more worried expression as it dissipated, and then the way Yume addressed him...she really did think she did something bad. Holding his hands up and stepping a bit closer to her he said "Calm down, calm down Yume-chan! You did nothing wrong! Well...I guess I should have warned you it would be a delicate presentation...but it’s the nature of the creations I guess" he said with a warm smile, gently patting her back.

He would then make another set of seals, making the puppy reappear as he explained "Even under my control, sand is still sand. Grainy, easy to break apart. If I focus too much on hardening it, it became immobile...But this is, like I said, a very simple thing. When I do my sculptures, I hold the sand in shape, while I scrape the details, inch by inch, every little detail, trying to capture a moment in time or a image in my head in sand before making it solid and durable...The more details it has, the harder it is to make it move without it crumbling away...At least at my current level of expertise" he said, gently patting the puppy, before letting the sand dissipate into the ground. He would turn to Yume scratching his head a bit "Ehh, sorry about that tangent...I kind of phase out when sometimes like that. Hope it wasn’t too much of a bore to listen to" he concluded grinning sheepishly

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The passion which Haru spoke of his work filled Yume with such delight that she forgot her worries of destroying his piece and listened intently. When he apologized, her eyes go wide and she shakes her head adamantly.

No, no! Not a bore at all! You have found a way to bring beauty to this world. I would love to see more of what you do! I’ve never been very artistic, but I can understand passion. I adore the healing arts and want to improve them. That is Love. Wanting to make something you already find wonderful even better. You love your talent.

Having heard enough, CuRua gets up and saunters over to where Yume was still sitting in the dirt. Poking the girl’s thigh with his pointed nose, he tries to encourage her to arise. Taking the hint, Yume manages to get her feet under her and stands up, dusting off the sand that has clung to her bottom with a couple of firm sweeps of her hands. It was days like this that she was glad most of her pants are khaki otherwise she would have noticeably dirty capris.

When you’re done, we should head home.

But I want to know more. His work fascinates me. Besides, we haven’t finished getting food for dinner. That was the point of coming to the market today.

CuRua seems to think it’s time for us to head home. He’s being a stick in the mud. I was being honest about wanting to see more of your work.

Yume gently nudges the fox in the ribs, indicating her displeasure at the thought of parting from her new friend. It had taken her four years to become comfortable underground and to begin to open up to people. Now she wanted to get to know as many people as were worth talking to. Some people whom she had seen around town just felt creepy. Haru was not one of those people.

A slight breeze made its way passed the both of them, catching the man’s scent and brining it to her nose. She had noticed it before but now she could put it to memory as it wasn’t mixed with the Toroano’s or Okibi’s scent. It reminded Yume of something she saw a merchant selling when she was a kid but couldn’t put her finger on it.

Okibi was right. You do smell very nice. I don’t mean to be rude, it’s just that as an Inuzuka I find it easier to identify people by their scent.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, it seemed he managed to achive the goal of calming her down, if not more. Yume seemed to aprecaite his passion for art, and being pasionate in general. Though she had a difrent pasison,it was all the same in a sense. A thing in you life you like, that you want to explore, cherrish, share with others...well, that was at least how he saw a healthy passion. Smiling widely he would say "Thats a beautifull way to put it Yume. And while healing jutsu may not be as obviously artistc as sculpting,there is something beautifull in being able to save a person from the clutches of death, or help thier borken bodies be mended back together..." He alawys wanted to get a hand on healing techniqs...maybe not necesarrily become a full time medic, but he'd like to be able to save a life rather then only know how to take it...

As the girl stood up and seemed to be talking with her companion, he waited till she finished speaking, a somewaht akward chukle coming from his lips as she complimented him saying "Ehehe, thank you. I dont want to make it seems like I'm pampering myslef like some prince or anything, I just like this particular scent myslef...Also, my apologies for not helping you get up, that was silly of me. And well, I do sometimes wander around the amrket offering my services...already there are some households with some of my work adorning them. There is always my work-shop of sorts, but Ill need to tidy it up before I can let anyone in there without making myself look bad" he said with a laugh before carrying on "But if you have some spare time in the future,Ill be glad to show you some more of work" bowing gently with a smile on his face. What artist didint want to show his work after all?

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume is all smiles as she makes an offer to Haru. She wasn't able to teach officially yet but what was the harm in showing other shinobi some basic techniques? It wasn't like there was always a field medic around. She waves her hand in a dismissive fashion when he tries to apologize. Even if he had been at the ready with his hand, she was too preoccupied in her argument with CuRua to have noticed.

The intentions of wanting to help separate those who have honor from those who delight in the death of others. I could teach you some healing basics if you'd like. I'm not gifted or anything, but I'd like to think I'm pretty good.

His explanation for his scent makes Yume giggle a little. In her experience most nins she met had a rather "natural" scent about them. It's not that they don't wash or use perfumes, it was simply that her canine nose was more attuned to people's personal scent. There wasn't much point in trying to explain that she enjoyed Haru's personal scent as well as the aroma he chose for his grooming habits. Her attention to his scent leads her other senses to examine his other traits. Her eyes take in his soft but masculine features, trying not to meet her green orbs to his, and her ears delight in his eloquent voice. Fiddling with a lock of turquoise hair, the awkward 18 year old could feel her usual nervousness rearing it's head. There was something about talking to males outside of a clinical or family setting that made her out right anxious. From what she can read of him, he's not showing anything but genuine kindness but it makes her giddy all the same.

Well I should go. It was good to meet you Haru-san. I'm sure I'll see you again. I'll keep an eye out for you... I mean... your work... you know... when I'm at places.... people's place... houses. Bye.

Turning quickly enough to hide the tinge that was creeping onto her cheeks, Yume reacts just fast enough to stop from tripping over her fox and does a bit of a skip step to avoid taking a tumble. Her face was now flushed, the full effect of her shyness visible in contrast to her tealed hair.

You're an idiot.

Shut up. I'll remember that comment next time you see a vixen on the near-surface and almost walk into a wall.

Giving one last glace over her shoulder at Harupia she isn't paying attention to where she is going and catches her foot under her best friend. With a yelp of surprise and a thud, Yume finds herself landing hard on the ground in a tangle of her own arms and legs. Tucked safely under her legs is CuRua who pauses for a moment to see if she is okay and then starts to quiver with laughter.

Told you so.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru visibly perked up as she offered to teach him some more basic healing arts...while it might not be that much, it was still a nice trick to have up your sleeve when in combat, be it for yourself or for your allies. Smiling brightly at her he would say "I would be honored if you could do that for me. Learning is much better when you’re on friendly terms with you teacher, haha" he laughed a bit. He kept smiling as she spoke about heading back home. He raised a brow gently as she spoke, seemingly becoming a bit fluster by the end...

He found the image somewhat...well, flattering. He did notice her casting glances at him. It always felt nice to be appreciated, whatever her reasons may be. It could either be his charming personality, or...well, he guessed girls weren’t above checking out guys as well. It just felt odd, though he did enjoy looking at her as well. the color of hair intrigued him (though he guessed asking about it would be somewhat odd) and even in her shyness, she had a certain charm to her.

He was getting ready for some parting words, before he saw her fall down to the ground. Blinking a few times he would approach her quickly and say "Yume? Are you alright? Are you feeling ill? Or were there some...outside factors involved?" he said, seeing the small companion of a fox she had, twitching in an odd manner...as if he was laughing. At the same time, he didn’t make the same mistake again, and offered his hand to help her stand up.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She takes a minute to sort out her hair before propping up on her elbows. Through a gap between her knees she can see her best friend getting quite the chuckle out of her foolery and resists the urge to give him a sharp jab with her heel. Giving her head a shake to clear that stars that had clouded her vision, she looks up to see Harupia standing over her. This time it was unavoidable and the blush spreads across her features like wild fire, dimming the livid marks of her clan. Yume’s hand slides into Haru’s waiting grasp and takes hold. In contrast to his gentle appearance, she finds that his hands are a little rought; the trait of a worker. Years of sculpting the final forms of his creations can be felt in his palms and to Yume it was just another way he showed passion for his work. His hands knew each piece created in his workshop. Pushing off the ground with her free hand, Yume rises gracefully from the ground and dusts her clothes off once more. Embarrassed by her blunder, the young lady keeps her eyes fixed on her bare feet. Unlike when she accidentally crumbled the puppy, there was no sense of terror. Yume was simply mortified. Despite being a full grown woman, there was an innocence about her mannerisms.

I’m not ill, thank you for asking. I was simply… preoccupied.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling gently down on the younger Shinobi, he would grasp her hand and let her get up, which she did quite gracefully in spite of looking somewhat embarrassed but the fall, understandably. Her hand felt quite soft and smooth, you could feel that she took care of it quite well. But the grip was firm though, so the petite body surely had some muscle in them. Something which felt with was a bit of a rogue pot around her index finger...curious, but he guessed asking about it would be a bit to... unusual for a first meeting.

As she stood up and said she's fine he would chuckle saying "Well, that happens I guess. Now, if you need to be on your way, I won’t be stopping you. I should probably move on with my own tasks as well...But I would really like to bump into you someday soon. Gotta discuss those Medic lessons right?" grinning at the end of the sentence in a cheerful manner.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her blush is dwarfed by the smile that creeps onto her lips at his mention of medic lessons. Her first impression and her blunder must not have troubled him too much if he still wished to see her again. Yume bows her appreciation to Haru and is a little more graceful in her actions this time. Something about his smile was very calming and she felt no sense of judgment.

Yes, that we do. I will plan something for the next time we meet. I suppose I should be going. Shinji must be wondering where I’ve gone off too. I’m usually rather quick with my shopping.

Taking a small notebook from her belt pouch and a pen, Yume scribbles out something and tears off the slip of paper. She folds it in half and swallows the fear that was trying to creep its way back into her mind.

This is my address. If you need to find me, I’m usually there or at the Caduceus Tower. It was a pleasure to meet you Haru… I look forward to next time.

This time Yume pauses to give him a smile and take in his features one last time before giving a bow and making her way into the crowd. It would be easy enough to follow her but once she’s more than 15 feet away she would disappear into the crowd.

[Topic left, unless followed]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would nod as she mentioned the arrangements, and then accepted the slip of paper with her address, while saying "The pleasure is mutual. Safe travels, and hope you have a good rest of the day" smiling lightly towards her. He would walk in the same direction as her for a while, but as she vanished into the crowd, he would move on his own way. He was a bit behind schedule by now, but it wasn’t to big. Always worth meeting a new person.

(Exit as well)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back