Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To build a future [open RP]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was off from work today. He had read enough exams to make his eyes tired and it was way past time for his morning workout routine. He dressed himself in a simple black tank top and long pants before heading out to meet the morning.

The sun was rising in the sky when Kenshin began his jogging routine around the park. He saw familiar faces and waved at people as he passed. The sun and the wind felt good after being trapped in the office for a few days as well as being forced to read exams. Still, he smiled at the thought of the students' reactions when they got their papers back. Some of them did so poorly, that they would have to stay after for extra lessons. Those lessons would be extra tiring to them but would give them a good reason to work harder for the next exam.

He would eventually stop at a small communal area full of benches and sit down. His breathing was deep but he was not too tired. It was just a brief break before going back to his exercise.

[topic entered and created]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since joining Leaf Hana, was a bit shy, not knowing anyone, but grateful they took her in. Hana decided to go to park to get some fresh air and sunshine and to explore, she loved to explore. Such a curious girl she was.

She walked around a bit seeing couples and people smiling and having fun with friends, made her smile yet unhappy inside, not knowing anyone or even having a friend. Hana came to a bunch of benches and decided to rest a bit, so she took a seat. She looked around a little bit relaxing on the bench. She noticed this man that caught her eye. He was dressed in black, she thought it was weird she was drawn to this man but why??

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin saw a young person approach. She was young but not an academy student. He would nod towards her and move so there was enough room for her to sit.

"Hello there. I don't think we have met. I am Yuu Kenshin. What is your name?" Kenshin would ask a smile on his face.

Kenshin was interested. He wanted to make sure everyone felt welcome and as the public face of the village, he wanted to make a good impression.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, saw the man give a little smile and motioned to sit down on the bench with him. Hana took a slow step towards the bench with him and smiled a little back. He seemed very friendly, He had told her his name. She paused for a moment looked at him and said words back to him.

“Hello sir, I am Hana Mistao, I am new here, I’m from outside leaf”

She went quiet after that and looked away for a few moments. And started to speak again.

“I have no friends or family here, my father was coming after me when I found the wall to the leaf village, I was looking for a way in, when I closed my eyes and all sudden was on the other side.”

Hana raised her head slightly to look back at man, he seemed concerned and interested in what she said. For the first time someone wanted to hear what she said. Hana felt happier inside.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well that is no good at all." Kenshin said as he frowned.

New to the village and running away. Not a great way to start the path of the shinobi.

"Well that is no good. I hope to see you in some of my classes. I teach at the academy. There you can find people to talk to and make friends. Until then, you are free to come and go from the academy as you will. Please use the code "Home but not alone" with the staff there and you will find a place to sleep and food. You are not the first one to wonder in. I myself am from Stone but was transferred here during the civil war. I helped throw down the tyrant I know what it is like to be lonely here." Kenshin would say his voice calm and holding back the sadness and anger he felt. Some children had the worst luck in parents.

And Kenshin knew what it was like to be alone in a new village.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana looked at man as he looked a bit sad to what she said. He told Hana of the classes he taught. And how she could come and go as she pleased. Hana seemed quite comfortable with him talking to her. She listened to what he had to say. He seemed quite wise to her, Hana gave a nod and smile as he went on to explain what the leaf village had to offer her.

Hana gave a sigh of relief, meeting someone like this to help her. She was so used to her father shouting things to her, was nice this man was so calm and reassuring to her. He told her of how he also wondered into the village During the civil war. Hana’s eyes drew big as he told her the story.

After a while of talking to man, which he told her his name was Yuu Kenshin. Hana had a big smile on her face. For once in her life she felt alive inside, knowing that some people actually do care about others.

She decided to check the Home but not alone place out. She came to a building, went through the door. Staff in there greeted her with smiles. “hello, I’m Hana Misato I was referred here by a friend Kenshin. One woman came over by her and smiled, knowing the man. “he said you could help me out for a little while”. The woman nodded and said, “yes we can”.

Hana, followed the woman upstairs once she got the information she needed. She led her to a small room but yet was big enough for Hana to feel comfortable. “This is where you will sleep” the exclaimed. “if you are hungry there is a dining area downstairs, don’t hesitate for something to eat”.

Hana was a bit shocked at how helpful this village was, and they didn’t even know her, she was a complete stranger. She climbed the stairs back down and got a bit to eat, her tummy was making lotsa noises, clearly hunger. She ate a bit of food she never seen before but it was very tasty, she downed it quite quickly. After she went back to her room, exhausted from today’s events. As she laid in bed she thought about her father, she felt bad a little him not knowing where she was, and wondered if had come look for her still.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had just finished a rousing game of soccer with some friends and the neighbor kids. A bead of sweat ran down the side of the youth's cheek, tucking the ball under his arm with his right and waving goodbye to everyone with his left. His stomach rumbled as he turned on his heel to head home 'Hungry..' Yaboi thought on his walk. "Running would be faster.." he said aloud, taking a deep breath inward and nodding his head singularly. In a few moments the boy broke into a sprint now on quite the empty stomach as both a means to test himself and get home quicker for a meal. As Yaboi covered ground and time passed it would prove to be quite the difficult task for the child of eight years old. He came upon the small communal area as it was on his route home. Yaboi's stomach rumbled loudly 'No good.' he thought, slowing down drastically as he neared a few of the benches, panting with exhaustion and hunger. The boy stopped in his tracks and placed the ball down between his feet with one hand while the other tugged drastically at the neck of his sleeveless white shirt to both fan himself and keep the sweat from clinging to his shirt. Yaboi looked around at his surroundings and took note of Kenshin, shooting him a toothy smile upon noticing the man's garb.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched the little one go. As he smiled at her leaving, he was approached by another young one.

"And what can I do for you?" he asked with a smile. The students seemed to be very active as of late. That was good. They would need to work hard in his classes if they were going to pass and survive once they graduate.

Kenshin would motion for the boy to sit since he did look very tired.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy nodded once as he approached, taking a seat at the bench with a quick hop and resting the ball on his lap. "Thanks, mister.. My name is Yaboi.." he'd say between breaths "Just finished playing ball.. Got hungry and ran, not the.. Best idea." he'd laugh to himself . The child soon caught his breath and relaxed into his seat "I was just on my way home to get a meal, but whats your name mister?" he inquired with a small tilt of his shaved head.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would smile at the boy.

"Yuu Kenshin instructor at the academy. Nice to meet you. Glad to see you out and about enjoying your youth." Kenshin would say, introducing himself and laughing a little. Had it been so long ago that he was that small? He guessed it had been. "What brings you out here?" Kenshin would ask absently and before he was distracted, pulled out a small energy drink. Nothing too much for the boy but enough to give him some energy. He would hand it over.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had bowed his head respectfully to Kenshin, looking towards the offered energy drink. "Thanks!" said the boy with a small smile, taking the drink in his free hand and quickly rolling it over to inspect it 'Just incase.' he said in his mind. Without so much as a second thought the child had popped open the container and pouring the energy drink down his throat like a waterfall. Once the drink had been emptied Yaboi glanced about for the proper receptacle and tossed it away with a flick of his wrist and minimal effort. "That helped." said the child, focusing his attention back on Kenshin. "Thanks again, Sensei. I usually run through the park on my way home, how about you?" questioned the young lad. Yaboi rolled the ball off his lap and caught it between his legs before resting it on the ground below and placing his foot atop it to keep it from rolling away.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back