Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Control the Darkness, Part 1. [Open RP]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was late, and like most hard headed idiots Dante didn't know when to just go home. The book in front of him was far too interesting to put down.

It wasn't something that was native to the library, however; it was something he had picked up on a mission some time ago. It was a hard read, though; written in old Ikigo script and heavily encoded for good measure. Dante was fairly smart, but it still took a lot of research just to decode the most basic parts of the code. Oh, but it was worth it; this book was a gold mine of knowledge! The dates given and the general tone of the work suggested that it had been written some time in the golden age of Tenouza's monarchy- possibly even during the Crusades. It's content detailed the combat arts of an ancient clan of demon hunters who used a variety of techniques to nullify the powers of the dark arts, and sometimes even turn said dark arts against their wielders. Even after only a short time, Dante could tell that the secrets in this book were dangerous- and that danger, along with the promise of power should he prove capable of controlling it, excited him.

Still, even in the face of such captivating material, some things couldn't be helped. Dante was starting to loose focus, he had been working at the code for far too long. Before he could succumb to fatigue any further he decided to take a break and put away some of the books he had used earlier to help in his decoding (he had already taken all the notes he needed, and had made note of which books he had used just in case, so there was little harm to be done).

The pile of books reached almost up to Dante's shoulders, he awkwardly tried to balance himself and the stack as he got up and walked away from his desk.

Tried being the important word. He had barely gotten a few feet away from the desk when he stumbled and fell, scattering the books all around the floor.

"Ow... crap..." Dante moaned, somewhat disoriented by the fall.

[WC = 365]
[Marked]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uwaaaaahhh-ahm." Shashu yawned and stretched, having just shelved yet another book in her search for information. What is that, thirty something? Even in a library this big I still can't find any answers. She let out a disappointed sigh. Not a single clue.... Ever since her bloodline had awakened at that incident in the slums she had spent many a night in the great library trying to find out what, exactly, her bloodline was. At least she assumed it was a bloodline...the books she had initially looked to had pointed in that direction at any rate. It did fit...dormant powers triggering in times of great stress or trauma, usually during early adolescence. That 'answer' raised more questions than it set to rest though. All the examples it had presented were far off the mark, and the genealogies and clan records it had listed as references were no help at all. Pages upon pages of text on Uchiha, Hyuuga, Inuzuka, Santaru....the list went on and on, but not a single mention of anything to do with webs or spiders. Well, there was Aburame...but that felt wrong. They were masters of insects, not spiders. Whatever my bloodline is, if it even is a bloodline, it must be pretty rare... She tapped a finger on her cheek in thought. I'm going to have to write to mama, she's my only lead at this point...

Shashu put the rest of the books she had pulled during this trip away, and was about to head home when she heard a loud THUMP! followed the unmistakable sound of an avalanche of books. She hurried toward the source of the commotion and spotted Dante sprawled on the floor, books scattered haphazardly about him. Shashu couldn't help wincing in sympathy; she had been the victim of the same mishap more than once in this gargantuan library. She quickly headed over to Dante and crouched in front of him. Were he to look up at this point, he would see a rather tallish girl of fourteen, long of hair and small of chest, with silver-grey eyes that reflected light like mirrors. She wore a cream colored thigh length tunic with black shorts underneath, and was just reaching the age where her figure was beginning to fill out (less so in some areas *ahem*). As she inspected the fallen young man she would poke him hesitantly, asking "Are you alright?" Assuming he was still conscious, she would offer to help him up. It was only polite, after all.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Short post is short.

It took a few seconds for Dante to register Shashu's presence (he probably had his awareness knocked right out of him... again), even then it took a few seconds for him to examine the new person before he bothered to realize she was waiting to help him up. Finally Dante stopped being his usual slow dimwitted self and pulled himself upright with Shashu's help. He quickly examined himself, brushing a bit of dust off of his black military fatigues.

'She's on eye level with me... and probably younger than me. Great.' Dante idly thought before finally speaking up "Uh... thanks..." he blurted out, somewhat shyly. His balance was still a little wobbly, it almost seemed like a firm breeze would cause him to fall over again (good thing he was indoors, where said firm breezes usually do not occur unless the writer gods are feeling particularly bored), but despite appearances he kept himself upright well enough. After a short pause Dante moved to the first point of conversation he could think of;

"I haven't seen that many other people around lately... you studying for an exam?" he inquired.

'Speaking of exams... I'm way past due for mine, I think Masao-sennin might take my head if I don't take my career more seriously.'

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fallen boy ungainly dusted himself off as Shashu helped him up, looking like he would fall over again any second. That is a lot of books...just how hard did he hit his head? She placed a steadying hand on his shoulder till he got his bearings again.

"Uh...thanks..." Dante blurted out. He seemed to be the shy type, which wasn't surprising considering he was all alone in the library this late. Then again, so had she, so no point drawing a comparison there.

"No worries. That sounded like a nasty fall...you should probably be more careful when carrying around stacks of books as tall as you are." Shashu spoke, half joking on the last bit. She chanced a quick peek at the titles of the books that Dante has been carrying while he steadied himself. Almost all of them were related to ciphers and languages, probably all stuff above her head.

""I haven't seen that many other people around lately... you studying for an exam?" The boy asked. Exams? He was studying this stuff for exams? Jeez, that sounds rough. Well, I am training to become a shinobi...it would make sense to learn how to read and break codes...

Shashu broke off her train of thought when she realized the boy was still watching her. She blushed slightly as she realized she had gotten lost in her thoughts again. Awkwardly tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she hurried to fill in the silence. "Ye- I mean no, not really. I was reading up on...um...family history." That's true enough I suppose. I don't want anyone to find out about this until I know more about it myself.

In an attempt to change the subject away from herself she stuck her hand back out towards Dante again. "My name's Shashu, by the way. That must be a real doozy of an exam you're studying for, to need this many books."

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi walked through the village and found her way into the Library. Her white hair, seeming unkempt though not a strand was out of place from how she brushed it, moved ever so slightly as she walked throughout the library. Her clothes consisted of a white shirt with a black shirt underneath it, both sleeveless, as well as the same pair of detached sleeves, black with white on top. She also wore black pants which gave the illusion that they were baggy on her, though they fit perfectly fine. Her tail slowly moved side to side as she took each step through the library, as she chose to wear a par of low heels. Her canine-like ears seemed as if she was listening intently for something, but she chose to keep them perked to deter people from really stopping her to talk or anything.

After a while of reading some books and looking around, she had heard two people talking and soon walked over towards the voices, her shoes clacking on the floor with each step. As she arrived to where she had heard the voices, she stopped to see two people talking before leaning onto one of the bookshelves and smiling a bit before speaking. "Aw, what cute little lovebirds we have here."<i></i> She said, jokingly, but hopefully she would have gotten some sort of reaction from the two. "If neither of you two mind me asking or find me rude for doing so, but what may be your names, you two little lovebirds be?"<i></i> She asked, teasing a little bit.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back