Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To overcome [Private tutor with Nitish]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin sent the letter requesting Nitish to meet him in his office. He would wait with the door open. What was he going to do with this student? Another one that was infected by the presence of others and was turning others to a path that was not wise. Kenshin had saved Ziren. Maybe he could save this one too.

Kenshin would wait in his office, hands crossed. His black workout outfit was worn today but without the sennin robes. As Nitish would approach, Kenshin would stand and greet him, instructing him to close the door behind him. Kenshin would motion to the chair in front of him, across the desk for him to sit.

"We have not had a formal introduction I believe. I am Yuu Kenshin Main Brnach Sennin, Head Instructor of the Academy, and Head member of the Hokage Guard. And you are?" Kenshin would wait for Nitish to introduce himself.

"So you know why you are here. This has been ordered for both of us and we must see it through together. To start off with, so I know what we are working with, what did you do and why did you do it?"/color] Kenshin would compare what was said to what Takeshi had said to him. Hopefully things would make more sense once he heard from everyone involved.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It was a bright and sunny morning in the leaf and Nitish got a letter from Kenshin the main branch sennin that Nitish was summoned in his office for some Tutoring stuff or anything. So Nitish gets ready and then hurries to the office where he will find Kenshin.

And then Nitish comes in the front of the gate where kenshin was and then Nitish enters the room and closes the door as Kenshin instructed him to do so. And then he introduces himself as with his name and his ranks and ask Nitish for his introduction and then Nitish says to Kenshin “My name is Uchiha Nitish and I’m an Academy Student and I also believe we have meet many time Kenshin san.” And then Nitish does his introduction and waits for Kenshin’s response. And then Kenshin says to Nitish “So you know why you are here. This has been ordered for both of us and we must see it through together. To start off with, so I know what we are working with, what did you do and why did you do it?" and then as Kenshin asks questions Nitish, he replies Kenshin with a suitable answer “I know why I am here and I am also fully aware of what I did and why I did in past few days. I did stole sharingan from Uchiha vault and many more crimes and I did them because I was in a hunger for power like everyone who is hungry for power is always consumed with darkness.” And then Nitish answers Kenshin and waits his response.

[267 WC]
[1 post]
[TOPIC ENTERED]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshined sighed out loud. It was far worse than he thought.

"Power. So you have equated power with darkness. You chose a cheap way to power. And look where it landed you. Sitting in a meeting with me after being thoroughly trounced by the Hokage who wasn't even trying. Do you want to know why I am here today in front of you? I am strong not becuase of illegal things. I am here because I put the time and energy in it is required to be a shinobi. Tell me Nitish, have you ever worked hard to be a shinobi? I know of those eyes of yours and what you sought. So you have natural talent. I have no natural talent besides chakra control. Ever since I was old enough to walk I trained. I trained and trained until I could not move and then I trained more. Blood, sweat, and tears were put into my training and I went from a middle child of a large family in Stone to the man you see before you. So I ask you, what does it mean to have power? What does it mean to obtain it? What do you do with power once achieved?"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And while Nitish was waiting for Kenshin’s response to his answer Kenshin just simply put a big lecture and some questions in front of Nitish to deal with and then Nitish answers him equally.

“Yeah I equated my powers with Darkness it is the best way to get power and I know where I have landed and it looks like I needed a little more power to do my achievements and ambitions. Yes I once tried to work hard to get my powers but it was no use I wanted power in short period of time and from that’s where my journey has started. And even you trained yourself hard but what did you did just shed blood, sweat and Tears and if you have achieved what you are training for then you will be the one who is sitting on hokage’s seat not Takeshi san, you can understand that I know Kenshin san. What it means to power what a silly question, Kenshin san search deep inside bottom of your heart and hear what he says what he want what’s your true desire is. And obtaining the immense power will give you what is your desire is it will not betray you like others does, power will be with you until you dies. And you ask what I will do after obtaining powers, I will likely become not just hokage but I will bring peace to this world where there is no chaos or crisis. I will rule over the world forever and you say Riku and others are bad influence on me but no they only let me saw what my desires are and what I want to achieve.”

[281 WC]
[TC:- 548 WC]
[2nd post]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin's eyes grew cold for just a fraction of a moment. To Nitish he would feel a tingling sensation that seemed to momentarily get his senses confused. What was sight? What was touch? It lasted for a moment and then was gone like a summer breeze.

"Power by itself is nothing. Even after all of this you still cling to this mindset? Absolute power corruptes absolutely. Power without reason is wasted and is not power. Do you think i got to where I am without any help? Without purpose? I have no desire to be Hokage. I have a desire to serve Leaf to see its survival. And for your lust for power you are willing to do anything. How shortsighted for an Uchiha. Kenshin would stand and look down at Nitish.

"Who says you have to be selfish to strong? Listen to who? Be betrayed by who? If you only fight for yourself you will never be Hokage. You don't understand what it means to be a leader let alone a Hokage. You are young and you need to understand a few simple truths."

"First truth- There will always be someone stronger than you. Second Truth- Only though hard work can true power be achieved. Truth Three- A shinobi who fights only for themselves is no true shinobi. Who has taught you such false thinking?" Kenshin would ask looking at Nitish his eyes not as cold as they had been but steely grey.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then after a little while later Kenshin starts lecturing Nitish “Power by itself is nothing. Even after all of this you still cling to this mindset? Absolute power corruptes absolutely. Power without reason is wasted and is not power. Do you think i got to where I am without any help? Without purpose? I have no desire to be Hokage. I have a desire to serve Leaf to see its survival. And for your lust for power you are willing to do anything. How shortsighted for an Uchiha.” And then Nitish response back what he said “I know that power itself is nothing that’s why I need too much power to overwhelm my opponents and I know that Absolute power corruptes but I am not like anyone who can be corrupted that easily. I have my own reasons and purposes to get power.”

And then Kenshin asks Nitish “Who says you have to be selfish to strong? Listen to who? Be betrayed by who? If you only fight for yourself you will never be Hokage. You don't understand what it means to be a leader let alone a Hokage. You are young and you need to understand a few simple truths." and then Nitish response to Kenshin “no one never said me anything because I’m always alone no one was there to help me like everyone did helped you and now even Takeshi san send my friends far away to let me live my life alone once again. So what truths are you talking about Kenshin san, there are no truths?”

And then Nitish waits for Kenshin’s response and he tells Nitish some simple truths like “First truth- There will always be someone stronger than you. Second Truth- Only though hard work can true power be achieved. Truth Three- A shinobi who fights only for themselves is no true shinobi. Who has taught you such false thinking?" and then Nitish answers to kenshin about those truths “I already know that there are peoples who are stronger that me that why I’m seeking for more power and I can’t stop myself but to fully consumed by power. Hard work is nothing to achieve true powers but you only get hurt by doing hard work and to achieve power there are many ways instead of hard work. I accept that I fight for myself and I know those who fight for themselves are no true shinobi and who needs to be a true shinobi, I just want to achieve immeasurable power. And like I said you earlier that there is no one in my life yet who can teach me false thinking or good thinking.” And then Nitish waits for kenshin’s answer.

[451 WC]
[TC:- 999 WC]
[3rd post]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"And yet," Kenshin began "You say you will not be corrupted but here you are in my office for being caught breaking into the Hokage's mansion and stealing from him. How is this not corrupt?"

And then Nitish said something that made Kenshin stop and think. So this was the root of it. He hoped it was. He really hoped because if the boy was lying about this he would lie about anything.

"I presume you are talking about Maru. Maru was troubled. He did not grasp what it meant to be strong and to fight for something other than himself. He was corrupt long ago. I am sorry he was sent away but it was of his own doing. There are some lines you never cross and he did so many times. As for no one to help you. Why do you think people like myself are here? We are here to teach you. We are here to help you become strong the proper way. You make new friends who are actually your friends. You move onward Nitish. That is the only way to continue. To hold onto this past and what happened is to drag yourself to a place you can never come from. Let us help you. Let us help you become the shinobi I know you can be."

Kenshin would think of something as he was speaking. He reached his headset.

"Ziren come to my office immediately. There is something I need your help with." Kenshin would say into the headset

He would wait for Ziren to appear before continuing.

"Ziren, have you met Nitish before? I would like for you to explain your past, as much as you are comfortable with, and how you feel now. Nitish is doing similar training you under went. I am wondering if you can help." Kenshin would explain

[calling Ziren into topic]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Static came through on his headset, and Ziren had heard the voice of his branches Sennin. He tapped the headset, "On my way now, be there in a couple seconds."

He walked past the secretary, "I've been summoned." Was all he said to her, as he made his way up there. Whatever it was, he guessed that it was important, and he opened the door and closed it behind him.

He was wearing some normal clothing, a white shirt and black jeans. He noticed before he looked, that Nitish was here, from his blood flow. He turned to Kenshin as he explained the situation and that he would like Ziren to talk about his own history.

Bloodified eyes stared at the Uchiha. He doesn't know the details, but from his training of when he was in the ANBU branch, he has caught whispers around the Village of what the kid has done. Ziren let out a sigh and cleared his throat.

"When I was just born, both of my parents were killed. They were killed by a mercenary that was hired by my brother who was seven years old at the time. I was then taken by a caravan that took care of me. At five years old, I meet this mercenary again and that same night, a forest fire wiped out the caravan, leaving me the only person left alive. At age thirteen, I seen him again, this time, he attacked me. Left me with this scar." Ziren held up the scar that went around his right arm, it was deep and at some points, if one were to look close enough, they might even see bone. "He has let me live that day. I often have nightmares about the mercenary. And with all that is happening right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he has finally showed up after all these years."

Ziren stopped for a bit, taking a breath, before speaking again. "When I arrived at the Village, I thought I was cursed, back before I knew of this mercenary. I thought I was cursed to see people die before me. But I learned who I was. The sinister clan of the Chigokai. Blood users. After learning who I was, I wasn't scared for myself. No. I was scared for everyone else. I separated myself from society for so long. And the moment I came back, I did a class that Maru taught, he put me under a Genjustu, and it turned me crazy. It made me have a split personality, one that was like the true version of a Chigokai. One that wanted death and blood everywhere. After multiple incidents, I was told that if I don't stop this evil thing inside of me, and control my blood line, I would lose everything. I became strong. I fought my evil self inside of my own mind, causing physical damages to my body."

Ziren paused once more. The next part, Nitish should really know. "Moro Ibumo and Chigokai Jirosho. Ibumo was a crazed scientist who experimented on people. One of his main goals was to experiment on Santaru Soku, I believe you know her. He succeeded. But it cost him his life. And then there is Chigokai Jirosho. My brother. He wanted to fight me at my best, and to kill me to prove that I could never surmount to him. He did a lot of things to hurt me, to push me over my breaking limits. He attacked my kid cousin, and if I wasn't there, he would have succeeded in killing him. He would show up in crowded areas, posing as a threat to everyone there without them even realizing it. He burned down my house and threatened to do more if I didn't show up to fight him alone. A friend tried to stop me, and I accidentally hurt him in order for him to not follow me. As you can see, I got my punishment." Showing Nitish his other arm, the metal arm that glistened in the light that was coming into the window. "I fought Jirosho. Before my punishment. Then something happened. Something strange. He brought that eye scope that the evil scientist had and reversed it's effects. It let out powerful justsu that has once been sealed inside. I destroyed it, but for a brief moment, it gave me and Jirosho powers of other bloodlines. I did eventually kill Jirosho in his super powered mode of having another bloodline that wasn't his. After that, I obliterated the eye scope pieces, to ensure that nobody can use it or remake another one from the parts."

He knows he is going on for quite a long time now, but the Sennin wanted him to explain his own past. "After my punishment, that has happened immedietly after my fight with Jirosho, I hid away in the Forest of Death. Losing all hope and faith in myself. What made me pick myself up was.." He remembered the ANBU meeting. And he knows that every word he speaks of his past life, could effect all those within the branch, effect as in a bad way. "It was that I heard some people passing by in the Forest that one if the Sennin has went missing, or worst, kidnapped. After that has happened, I went to work, I washed myself off of all the dirt, grime, dried sweat and blood and got myself a new home and a business. I've also aquired a new power. Not for myself, but to use to help everyone else."

Then he remembered about Tea. "Let's rewind back a second. In Tea. I've had some incidents with Maru. At one time, I chased him around Kurosawa because he kidnapped my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time. Another time there,I stood by the Hokage at the time, as me and him fought Maru. I didn't really get out of that scotch free as Maru almost got me."

Now this... This will be difficult. "I had an argument with the current Hokage. Things were heated, and harsh words were exchanged. It ended up with me being demoted to being an academy student. With talking to Kenshin here, it made me open up my eyes of some of the wrongs that I have done. It was because I tried to do everything alone."

He let out a sigh. "Even with all that has happened, I have no time to think on the past, as Jirosho, my punishment of my arm, the kidnapped Sennin, my demotion, then promotion back to Genin, and this upcoming threat to our Village. But I've kept my head up through especially this harsh past two months."

As Ziren was done with his history, he then said to the kid, "What I am saying here, as for why Kenshin wanted me here, is that I have tried to do everything in my own, even if it was dangerous and life threatening for me, I did it by myself. It is different for you, as you have been hanging around those kids who are younger than you. And you have been exceptionally more trouble than you should be."

"I remember. When Ibumo, the crazy scientist was there, on the Hokage Rock, you were there, ready to defend not just yourself, but me, Soku, Maru, and Asuka as well. Or when Jirosho was there in the library? You activated your Sharingan, ready for whatever my brother was going to do, if he had decided to do it. I remembered, when I taught you so long ago, about to think of your comrades. And you did."

He then paused, before going on once more. "The difference between you and me, you were never alone. You just decided to go with the crowd. And that crowd is in a lot if trouble, from what I am hearing. What happened to the Nitish that I once knew? Let me and Kenshin help you find that old Nitish once again. The one that knew good from bad. And knows to make the right choices. Believe me. We need you to work with us, not against us. The real enemy, are the people outside those gates, the ones that have threatened us. You are not. We need every able person for this. And if you act the way you have been when everything goes to hell, there might be some innocent people deaths on your hands. People who just wanted to live a normal life. Prove to me and Kenshin that the old Nitish is still in there. The Nitish that I have seen so long ago. Set a good example. Don't be the example for those who will get punished for wanting to cause harm to others."

Ziren stopped talking. What he said was true. Every single word he has said. From the small times he has met Nitish, before he has gone the path he is now on, he believes that there is some good in him still. He just hopes that they can take him off of the dark path he is on now.

(Topic entered. And sorry that it is such a long post)
(Mft/WC: 1520)

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then after hearing Kenshin Nitish replies him “Kenshin san I am not fully corrupted yet.” And then he says to Kenshin with a curious face “I presume you are talking about Maru. Maru was troubled. He did not grasp what it meant to be strong and to fight for something other than himself. He was corrupt long ago. I am sorry he was sent away but it was of his own doing. There are some lines you never cross and he did so many times. As for no one to help you. Why do you think people like myself are here? We are here to teach you. We are here to help you become strong the proper way. You make new friends who are actually your friends. You move onward Nitish. That is the only way to continue. To hold onto this past and what happened is to drag yourself to a place you can never come from. Let us help you. Let us help you become the shinobi I know you can be." And then after hearing Kenshin what he said Nitish starts laughing a little and his face has a small smile and then he says “Maru, you are tell me all this happened because of Maru. Well I don’t think he has anything to do with me. Well you all higher ups are free to help me becoming a shinobi ya want me to become.” And then Nitish waits for Kenshin’s response and then he calls Ziren and then Nitish was confused what Ziren have to do with my case and then Kenshin says Ziren to tell his story to Nitish and then he starts telling his story and then Nitish starts feeling like this story was interesting. So Nitish decides to hear the story and then after a little while later Ziren says to Nitish “The difference between you and me, you were never alone. You just decided to go with the crowd. And that crowd is in a lot if trouble, from what I am hearing. What happened to the Nitish that I once knew? Let me and Kenshin help you find that old Nitish once again. The one that knew good from bad. And knows to make the right choices. Believe me. We need you to work with us, not against us. The real enemy, are the people outside those gates, the ones that have threatened us. You are not. We need every able person for this. And if you act the way you have been when everything goes to hell, there might be some innocent people deaths on your hands. People who just wanted to live a normal life. Prove to me and Kenshin that the old Nitish is still in there. The Nitish that I have seen so long ago. Set a good example. Don't be the example for those who will get punished for wanting to cause harm to others." And then Nitish says to Ziren and Kenshin “Okey, I get it now what ya guys want me to do. I will leave this path but ya guys have to help me to find my old self.” And Nitish waits for their response.

[533 WC/MFT]
[TC:- 1532 WC]
[4th post]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would mentally sigh. There was hope it seemed. And it appeared Ziren knew Nitish. This was a stroke of good luck. This was something he could work with.

"Thank you Ziren for sharing and thank you Nitish for listening. There is always a chance to change. There is always a chance to pick a new path going forward. Hopefully, we can do it right this time. Ziren ,I have a mission for you. I want you to tutor Nitish next. The topic should be about training a proper way to get stronger. Show how one becomes a true bastion for power. Also help Nitish remember who he was. You know more about that than I do Ziren. Nitish I will see over your Genin exam after you finish training under Ziren. I expect good results from both of you. Do you have any questions?" Kenshin would ask as he looked between the two of them.

Kenshin hoped that this would be enough. He hoped that it was going to be enough to make this student see the light as it were. He hoped that everything will be alright. There were more pressing matters facing Leaf than this but it was equally important to deal with this sooner rather than later.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After Ziren was done talking, he waited for Nitish's answer. And it looks like he has finally found resolve in himself, or at the very least wanting to find it. And the next thing that Kenshin said had surprised him. It looked like he was handing Ziren the reigns of this next tutor with Nitish.

Ziren nodded. He turned to Nitish, "Get your rest in tonight and eat a good meal. Tomorrow, at the break of dawn my tutor with you will start. Make sure to bring all of your weapons and one personal belonging that means the most to you with you. This will be at the Forest of Death. The area in specific, well, has a little small crater in it, with greenery forming there."

He sat down beside Nitish. "That area in specific holds close to my heart, mainly as a reminder at times. But do not fret. I will help you find your old self again, along with knowing what it means to have power, to be true to yourself."

He let out a small yawn, and then said, We all have more pressing matters. With the threat that hangs over our Village, we all need to act as one. The group, of the kids you were hanging around. They sure have talent and potential. But instead they misuse it. If the enemy were to attack today, how many people would you think would go out of their way to save them? Especially with all if the wrongdoings they have done, making a name for themselves in a bad way? I know, of at least three people who would, for starters. You, me, and Kenshin."

He let that sink in, "You, because of hanging around with them for such a long time. As for me and Kenshin? He has taught me that all life, of all the Villagers here are important, and should not be just thrown away. Those words, made me open my eyes and think more clearly in the decisions that I have made instead of recklessly putting myself in danger. You have people who care for you. You just need to show that you are willing to listen, in which case, you've made the first step forward. I, myself, look forward to tomorrow, and how willing you are to change for the better. To help keep Konoha safe."

Ziren turned to Kenshin. As he was done talking and nodded to him.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After a little talk Kenshin replies to Ziren and Nitish “Thank you Ziren for sharing and thank you Nitish for listening. There is always a chance to change. There is always a chance to pick a new path going forward. Hopefully, we can do it right this time. Ziren ,I have a mission for you. I want you to tutor Nitish next. The topic should be about training a proper way to get stronger. Show how one becomes a true bastion for power. Also help Nitish remember who he was. You know more about that than I do Ziren. Nitish I will see over your Genin exam after you finish training under Ziren. I expect good results from both of you. Do you have any questions?" and then Nitish says to Kenshin and Ziren “Okey Kenshin san as you request and Ziren lets have a good tutor like we did our first one.” and then Nitish waits for Zirens response.

And then after a little while later Ziren says to Nitish “Get your rest in tonight and eat a good meal. Tomorrow, at the break of dawn my tutor with you will start. Make sure to bring all of your weapons and one personal belonging that means the most to you with you. This will be at the Forest of Death. The area in specific, well, has a little small crater in it, with greenery forming there." and then Nitish says “Sure ya don’t have to tell me that.” and then Nitish asks him the place where the Tutor is going to held and then he says that the tutor will be going to held at Forest of death on a specific place and he said to Nitish to come with a thing that holds the place so close to his heart and then Nitish thinks and whispers to himself “I will check that stuff at house.” and then Ziren tells a little story and then Nitish says to Ziren “enough of stories Ziren time to get to house and have to eat food and get some rest for tomorrow and this is same for ya too.” and then Nitish says to Kenshin and Ziren “Okey then, Bye for now and Thank you for your time Kenshin san.” and then Nitish slips past the gate shutting it and then heading towards his house.

[393 WC]
[TWC:- 1925]
[5th post]
[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched as Nitish had left the room. There was always much to learn, and it seemed that Nitish has opened his eyes and wanted to change for the better. He turned to Kenshin.

"I don't want to bug you, but it seemed a lot has happened since our last meeting. Let's first start off with my squad." Ziren paused. He thought of the words to say, choosing to be careful. "Though I do believe that Migoya, in his heart, wants to defend the Village, I think he has another side of himself. And no, I do not believe that it means siding with the Frost or any other foreign power. Tough to read. But he did bring up a good point. If we were to hold our position, my squad's at Kitsune Park, or at any of the major locations, it might be helpful to have traps and whatnot laid out across the Village, to try to funnel the enemy down to a certain point as which we can do more. That's if we are to stay at our current location or be at the Gates, the Hospital, or this very Mansion, as they would be most likely places the enemy would go for."

He stopped, before going on. "Another thing that worries me is that neither me nor Migoya has heard of our squad leader, as to go into more details on plans and whatnot. We do not know if he is alright, or how he fights in order to get a better team work plan." Ziren paused. "I will keep watch of Migoya. But I have another proposition. It only occurred to me when you brought me here to talk to Nitish. He shows promise, and once he is true to himself, he will know how to be even better shinobi. I would like to recommend him to be part of my squad. Though, I understand completely if you think it is better for him to be part of the evacuation process of getting the other villagers to the bunkers."

And the final thing he had on his mind. "There is a student, who I talked to the other day. He was going to be taking his Genin exam. Said he wants to be part of the Hokage Guard. I am telling you this to see what you think of it. He seems to show promise."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch Nitish go only for Ziren to begin talking about a few topics.

"I agree with the use of traps and was going to suggest that. You will need to make a detailed map of them once they are set to prevent casualties on our side. I have had words with Migoya. I would suggest keeping an eye on him. As for your squad leader he is busy doing something for me. He should be back and once he does you can meet him. I don't mind Nitish helping you. He is stronger than the average student. However keep him away from Migoya. As for this student you are interested in have them come to my office. I will talk to them Only Chuunins and above have the potential of joining the Hokage guard. Is that all? If so you are free to go as well. Let me know how the training goes." Kenshin would go about some paperwork he had and would wait for the door to close to begin working on anything important.

[topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Kenshin stated what the answers to his questions were. First off, the traps. Have a detailed map of the whole Village of where the traps are to be set. Got it. He will have to find a map at the library in order to get a good idea of what to do with the area and supplies that they have in stock.

Second concern Ziren had. Was his team. Migoya, as he had guessed, was someone to keep an eye on. He wants to believe that the man is good, that he just wants to defend the Village, but he is hard to read, determine who he actually is. Squad leader. Doing something for Kenshin. Probably a mission of the not to be talked about. And Nitish. Looks like he will be joining Ziren's team. He will have to make sure that the Uchiha keeps his distance from Migoya, as to make sure he doesn't fill him with thoughts when they just managed to get Nitish off of the dark path.

And finally the student. He will have to tell the kid to go and report to Kenshin. It looks like the kid might have another exam coming up, as Kenshin did say only chunin and up can be of the Hokage Guard. With all of that said, Kenshin started to do some paperwork.

Ziren nodded and left the room, preparing the the next day at the Forest of Death, where he will be tutoring Nitish.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back