Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Sate Oneself [Private: Aka]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where else could this snowy haired lass could uncover within the depths of Sunagakure? From the looks of it, she was among the bottom feeders of the hierarchy. The place where hoodlums, criminals and the poor resided. It felt akin to home with the bleak weather overhead, the old shagged homes and the distraught expressions on its residents faces. Sunagakure, the striving city of the desert and yet within their walls so many lived without homes. A stray mutt lived the same luxury or better than a human being. It was comical. But this is how it has always been. People divided into classes based on their birth right, ability and wealth. History simply repeated itself. Nothing new here.

Now, Rise was looking for a little bit of mischief. It was boring simply hanging around the prim and proper isles of the Desert Crown and Sietch Zensunna. She needed some thrill, a little excitement that boiled her blood and what better place was there than the slums. Crime was rampant and often overlooked by the government and their law enforcements. So basically, it was a place where she could practice her forte.

Rise was dressed in her usual attire; a black dovetail lace dress, black thigh-high boots and sheer stocking that decorated her legs, and a black hairband to keep her silvery-white hair neatly in place. Although she was trying to be discrete, her onlookers weren’t so forgiving. She could feel their eyes watching her. It didn’t help that her tight clothing further insinuated her womanly figure. “Seems I have some spectators. I wonder if any among them are brave enough to bite.” She suddenly did the unthinkable by turning down a dark alleyway. A place where people long avoided or averted their eyes from seeing.

Her heels clacking against the solid ground was the only sound accompanying her but she could feel their presence closing in. She came to an immediate stop and turned to her assailants with a rather disconcerting grin that stretched from ear to ear. She wanted this…

“Look at this broad walking around like a tramp.”

“Let’s teach her to be a proper lady. If you know what I mean….”</B><i></i>

The men appearance was of no significance. The lot were simply dishes in the eyes of Rise to sate her violent tendencies. <B>“..I hate to disrupt that fetish of yours… but I’m no lady.”, Rise would wet her pouty lips. It only took a second to unsheathe her long katana to be raised against her assailants. Then the magic began… the scream of horror as she ripped away at their limbs. The melody that moved her feet into a dance created from the agony and torment she inflicted. Mowing them down leaving nothing but chunks of flesh and blood to marinate the ground of its beautiful crimson hue. It was such a delicious sight.

She left not one alive. The beautiful melody abruptly ended.

“Yes… I needed that…. release…”, she shuddered. If anyone happened to follow down that narrow and dark path, would have seen Rise basking in the carnage she has created. Her cheeks flushed and gasping in sensual bliss.

“I still… need.. more power… I need to feel good like this all the time….”

Rise had issues… both mentally and physically…

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To step into the Grand Palais was quite the happy accident. They weren’t looking for trouble just yet after all, behaving so that they may stay in the Kazekage’s good graces.

But, like I said, it was quite the happy accident.

They hadn’t been too... lucid. Aka was at the reigns of control. A near mindless creature shuffling about the crowds who gave them a wide berth. It had been like this nearly all day for it was Aka who had been the one to rise, not sister and brother, as nightmares of their time in captivity plagued their sleep. What brought them to the Grand Palais had been an aimless desire to get away from these humans and the place offered just that. Not everyone wanted to grace these dark and dreary streets.

And some of who did... well, they were not long for this earth.

Case in point, the very scene they stumbled upon.

The thin film, the pain induced haze, that clouded the twins’ thoughts started to lift at the sight of blood spilled. Were they not used to waking from Aka’s control, they would have been terribly confused. It was a good thing this has happened one time too many.

It had brought them to Sunagakure, hadn’t it? But unlike waking up in the middle of a desert, thirsty, hungry and crawling on their belly, this was a much more welcome wake up call.

Their eyes took in everything before them. From the chunks of gore that painted the turf to the pale angel that celebrated it all.

It felt like such a long time since they had bathed in blood of their own choice. They had wandered streets like these, back in Kirigakure, to take lowlife scum and use their bodies for the greater good of medicine and to practice the arts of the Dark Sage. Seeing the pale haired woman like this brought back so many good memories that they could nearly imagine themselves in her place, basking in the deaths of these nobodies, enjoying the rush of power they would feel at the cost of another person’s life.

They should really be behaving. But it wasn’t like they had murdered anyone. They were innocent. What harm could there be in just... talking?

“Do our eyes deceive us, brother mine? For I spy a work of art that do not quite belong in this pitiful, disgusting place?”

“I could not say, sister mine. It may very well be a mirage brought about by the desert. It seems too beautiful to be real.”

Sister and brother chimed after each other before they spoke in unison: “Pray tell, fair lady, are you flesh and blood or are you illusion? It would be quite the disappointment if you were the latter.”

[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Well, this is going to be interesting.
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman gazed upward towards the bleak skies and exhaled heavily. She couldn’t help but feel alive from this wondrous moment. Often such an act of murder would have been seen as grotesque, evil even but Rise’s impulses needed to be quenched. Like a predator of the sea, she needed to nourish herself or else feel stifled and die. Sunagakure had so many rules on the surface yet here she was bathed in the blood of her assailants. No law enforcers and no onlookers- well that’s what shehad thought until she realized she was in the presence of another or rather others in this case. Two joined by the hip it would seem. Quite a marvel even to Rise whom have seen some of the most unusual things. “An illusion?”, The woman licked her bloody fingertips and smiled. “I’m no such thing. Though I’m quite curious, how much of this were you able to see?”

She casually approached the twins with her murderous weapon in hand. The weapon still soiled of blood and the fleshy entrails that covered it. She stopped the moment she was directly facing you, and for a moment she would stare into twin’s eyes trying to discern their motives. Were they a friend of one of these degenerates? It didn’t seem to be the case.

“You know at times like these, people often run away from me after they see what I can do… They call me a monster, an animal. None of which I would disagree with… Yet when I gaze into your eyes I see something… Is that what people call… admiration?”<i></i> Rise cocked her head slightly presenting a rather playful grin. Although she seemed docile at this moment, her high from before have yet to have subsided. Slowly she would close the distance between them, attempting to close off their path from escaping her.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Their eyes turn to slit, amusement clear on their features even as the woman got close with a weapon in hand. There was no worry on their part, of course. They who mastered and expanded their repertoire, covering near every element known to the average shinobi and both medical and necromantic arts, for mere amusement’s sake could certainly defend themselves against a sword.

It didn’t even matter if she were to close off their exit. Though their form would suggest that agile action would be impossible, the two had always been good with acrobatics and had learned to work together as a unit before they had become this. The extra pair of legs could actually be of help, when needs must, really. And if running won’t do, well... they were always up for a good fight to make sure they stayed limber and swift.

So no, very little could break their calm even in the face of all this gore.

“We’ve seen enough,” brother purred, obviously tickled at this whole encounter.

“And it pleases us that you are no illusion, truly,” sister spoke, thoughtful and tone tinged with a hint of melancholy.

It was quite the possibility, after all, that she was indeed an illusion, something of their own concoction to cope with these new lands. There is the very real possibility that they had created her without thinking with the ease they could put others in make believe universes, to feel some sort of familiarity in all of this. Because how many times have they put themselves under illusions to escape their very being when they first were lucid enough to realize what they had become?

Reality could be overrated. But very little of it could leave one unhinged, mind shattered to tiny bits and pieces. Not a good thing.

It says something that they would think they’d make up a murderer to feel comfortable. And they were well aware of how problematic that is.

The two burst out into quiet laughter, heads tilted toward each other as if to conspire.

“Call you a monster, do they? Can you believe that, brother mine?”

“They obviously haven’t seen us, sister mine.”

A pause before they spoke: “If it’s all well and good for you, we are not these people.”

They offered to take Rise’s right hand then and, if it had been given, would each place a kiss on the woman’s knuckles. Because, yes, that is admiration in their eyes. Not only because of the beauty she obviously possessed but because of the beast that they could perceive inside her.

It was beastly, after all, to murder.

They introduced themselves; “Akane” and “Akihiko” before raising a hand as a strange fluid started to seep through the floor, inching towards the corpses... what little there were, feasting on flesh, blood and bone until all was cleansed, erasing nearly every evidence of the crime that had transpired.

“Royal Water for precaution, angel,” Akihiko explains as his sister finishes the technique with a flourish of her hand. “Masterstroke as it had been, it will not do to incur the suspicion or wrath of the guards because of maggots such as them. You understand, of course.”

• Marked for Training
    Words: 532
    Training Date: Jan 9-15

Used Royal Water [Mastered] to cleanse the area.
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the twins end each other’s sentences was nearly as exciting as watching someone’s head roll in the desert sand. But there was something wrong with this scene, a mistake that her Master would have disciplined her thoroughly in making. The twins were still alive. Though, the very thought of slitting their throats seemed plausible it didn’t seem it would be that easy. It was something about their mannerism that welcomed this feeling. The twins were completely unperturbed by the potential chance of imminent peril. These were the characteristics of an assassin.

“How charming, finishing each other’s sentences. Is that a trick or are you both just really that in sync?”

It didn’t hurt to know a little more about her new acquaintance. At first, she thought Sunagakure was an incredibly dull and boring place, but the longer she stayed among these weary deserts she has found ways to entertain herself. Whether it was murder or simply being a mischievous lass, her boredom was successfully diverted in these ‘constructive’ activities.

But there was something revealed by the twins that bothered her. “Have you two been called a monster as well?” Perhaps it was simply her intuition but by how their voices suddenly changed to a more solemn tone quite possibly it was the case. People often feared what they didn’t understand. Even from a child, Rise was bullied constantly for being different from everyone else. “But you know what, it doesn’t really matter. It’s better to live as a monster. Not be a victim. Be cruel, ugly and demented as they portray me to be.” Clearly she still had demons that plagued her from her past.

Rise then raised her arm to willingly accept the kiss from the twins. What can you say? The thought of having them bend to her will was far more amusing. “So your names are Akane and Akihiko. You can call me Rise.”

Yet that wasn’t the only treat presented. The alleyway which was once loitered of flesh, blood and bone was now cleansed- possibly even cleaner than it ever was before. It was a high level jutsu. So, her intuition was correct. The twins weren’t just any other person, they were skilled shinobi.

“That technique you performed was no simple feat. Now it makes me wonder, why would you two know how to dissolve flesh and bone. It makes me think this isn’t your first time. Who are you two exactly?” The twins weren’t as innocent as they portrayed themselves to be.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two have always been in sync, as Rise puts it, even before they had literally become attached by the hip. They had grown up together, trained together, that they could easily be one being without this whole... conjoined twin business. Cloak and Dagger, they had been called during their brief stint with the ANBU of Kirigakure.

Their emphatic nature certainly helped too. Why, they can nearly read each others’ mind if they wished!

But they say nothing, trick or in sync, about how seamlessly they played off each other, identical smirks on their faces. Let people assume what they wish.

Yet the amusement glinting in their eyes dull, dim, at the woman’s query.

“Have been.”

“Still do.”

“Still will, for as long as we are like this,”
they hum, coldness seeping in their tone, as they gesture to their appearance. “We find that it is better to rise from the pettiness of such small minded individuals. They simply do not know who they mock.” They say this in barely a whisper though their grins show teeth. They do not know that they mock Death.

Matsu’s words still ring clearly in their ears, like his threat at the gates had just been dealt yesterday. His job is to hunt monsters, he says. And they’ve hit every checkpoint in his list. They’re monsters in noble clothing. He will hunt them if they entered his home. Yet, here they are in Sunagakure. And it’s been a week.

“A pretty name for a pretty face. The pleasure is all ours, we assure you, Lady Rise.”

They let her hand go, having held on to it only for as long as it was proper.

“But, like we said, we’re Akane and Akihiko... Shoukyou Akane and Akihiko,” they repeat again, mischief glinting in their eyes now. Not that their names amounted to anything much in these foreign lands unless they happen to stumble upon their own countrymen. “We’re... doctors from Kirigakure. And, certainly, knowing how to break down bodies is just one of the many things we’ve learned in our tenure. It’s put to good use when a person is not to be cremated or given a proper burial... Often the personal is of... criminal nature. Sometimes animals are required to be broken down too.”

Not a complete lie... but not the complete truth either.

With too many Shinobi entrenched in the idea that their techniques trump all, the sciences and basic common sense innate in civilians were often overlooked. The two never adhered to such notions of course. If there is a will to do something, they figure out each and every way in which to make it possible. Using such methods always served them well whenever they had need to hide their more... illicit affairs.

The gore slush that remained also made for perfect sculpting material.

“What of you, then? Let us guess... you were hired to take care of those men?”

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unlike Rise whom had a more pessimistic outlook of herself and others around her, the twins on the other hand ‘seemingly’ were able to come to terms with it. Rise didn’t want to ignore these people or simply mock them with empty threats. She wanted to hurt them. She wanted them to feel the pain she had experienced from all those years. Vengeful and Spiteful were two words of many you could explain Rise’s current self. It was a disgusting and unsightly but people of her cult thrived on these negative emotions. “If only it was that simple. Rising from the pettiness of small minded people…? My heart clenches for far more…”</B><i></i> The woman would simply smile. Her sharp canines clearly exposed to the twins. “I think I’ll pass on that.”

They suddenly mentioned Kirigakure? It seemed today would be the day that Akane and Akihiko would realize how much of a country bumpkin Rise was. She didn’t know much about the large shinobi villages. Actually, one of the reasons why she had traveled to Sunagakure was to learn more about the country's military power. “So Kirigakure… where is this place located and how is it like?”<i></i> Hopefully the twins would realize that the woman wasn’t joking despite her moment of extreme ignorance.

<B>“Hired?” The woman simply laughed. That would be quite the dream job to massacre people and still attain income. But Rise didn’t care about money. Money was far too simple and easy to acquire. She could steal if she wanted or even rob the dead. Rise had no limitations on what she wanted or could do- well, as long as it pleased her Lord Jashin. It was one of the beauties in being a member of the Jashinist faith. Being a vile person was actually encouraged.

“No such thing. These men decided they wanted to have their way with me. So, I simply gave them what they wanted but it seems they couldn’t handle me. It’s quite unfortunate, isn’t it? I came to Sunagakure to further train myself, get stronger. But no matter how many I challenge or defeat I never seem to feel any stronger. I need strong opponents but I can’t seem to find them…” She then gazed towards the twins with a rather sly grin “Until I found you two, Doctor Akane and Akihiko~” You could guess that the woman wanted to try her hand at the twins in combat.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Who said it was simple?”

It certainly wasn’t. To endure their stares and their whispers, the jeering and sneering of the people who thought they were better than them. It would be so easy to just crush them underfoot like the bugs that they are. They did not know true power when they saw it; each one who would insult them and the very people who had turned them into this. They should all count their blessings that the two were not mindless killers, out to simply sate their bloodlust.

They could picture it in their head. The two of them standing atop a kingdom of ruin and rubble, the deceased in the thousands, each one to serve in their glorious army.

Death will come.

In time.

The smiles on their faces turned brittle, however, at the question. And they wonder for a moment if this is some sort of insult. Who hasn’t heard of Kirigakure and what befell its people and its lands? Surely, she jests. Yet she doesn’t.

“Kirigakure is the sovereign village of the Water Country, far off separated from mainland, out into the sea. It is a beautiful place of trade and commerce, entertainment and livelihood, ruled over by the three ancient and noble families: the Shoukyou, the Isaki and the Minamoto,” Akihiko starts, a hint of pride in his otherwise somber voice. “We, ourselves, are of the Shoukyou main family and our elder brother is heir.”

He doesn’t say what lied beneath all that beauty, of course. For all that it confused people that a shinobi nation had been so... civilian, with its casinos and resorts, it was all a facade to hide the true power that they had held. It had all been a farce, to hide their warriors, military and killers in plain sight in the guise of selfish and shameless moneymakers. People failed to realize the art of the seduction, the persuasion and of luck and lost in the gambling. It was all too easy to squeeze out secrets from a drunken buffoon desperate after a great loss. Easy to dismiss the riches the businesses brought to their people. And all too often, their enemies underestimated them when they thought them nothing but drunkards, gamblers and entertainers.

Not that it mattered anymore.

“Alas, it is nothing but a frozen wasteland now. Our home is dead and our people... scattered. Now we – they roam these foreign lands like common dogs, looking for shelter and scraps to eat,” Akane sighed, though she had to correct herself. Though it might be true for many of the others, for those who had not followed the Shoukyou to Moon, the two had still some of their riches, some of their power.

Learning the reason behind these killings though, they found her justified. In fact, had she left any of them alive, the two would have made sure that they would dearly wish they’d never been born. Scum like that, who would so easily violate another living (for they only truly... ah, violated the willing and the dead and those who deserved it) person’s body did not deserve any sympathies. The likes of them were easy, guiltless fodder for their experiments and rituals.

Rise would have defense, if she is ever to be tried for her crimes. Not that that would happen, of course. Let the people think these simpletons have gone, up and disappeared. Possibly walked into a sandworm’s mouth while drunk on cheap beer. Sister nods with a sneer – no, a snarl curling her lip; an odd and rare look on her. If she had been the type to spit, she would have.

She is brought back to there here and now at the woman’s words however. And her look of anger turned into one of amusement. “You wish to fight us? Whatever for? We assure you, we are the sort you would want to be allies with, rather than enemies.”

“Unless you are offering... a friendly wager, a spar. Then, I must warn you, it is never a good idea to make deals with the devil even if we will gladly acquiesce,”
brother follows up with a bark of laughter.

• Just a fun thing: this is really close to how they sound like when they talk at the same time. Perhaps a bit older. Also, justifying Mist's casino-resort setting, lol.
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The news relayed from the twins was quite informative. Rise had no idea about this hidden village in the Water Country and the demise that came of it. “Hmm.. so do you know how these events occurred?” The woman may have been a country bumpkin in today’s standards but she did hear of the Water Country’s tropical weather unless she was simply fed outdated or incorrect data. “Just seems a bit odd since I’ve been told by my masters that the Water Country was a tropical isle. Must have been some freak accident huh?” Well this was all the information she could add on the subject. Rise wasn’t the smartest person to express her views on foreign affairs, politics or global warming. One could say, she was more of the brute with all brawn and instinct.

“I’ll probably visit the Water Country and see what became of Kirigakure with my own eyes one day...’ Well there was that and if homeless shinobi were about, it was the perfect opportunity to recruit them into her cult… by force if necessary. If the twins were correct on how desperate these people are living in the vast wasteland, it was always much easier to pull in such people. People who were angry, frustrated and hungry. Lord Jashin would have been pleased one way or another.

Her focus remained on the twins for the entirety of their conversation. One could say, it was her instinct that gave her the feeling to not put down her defenses. If they were from Kirigakure and from a supposed prestigious clan, they were dangerous. It meant they had some power to their name in some aspect. Not that it mattered to Rise whom have murdered many nobles in her profession it just meant these kinds of targets were normally wild cards. There was always the possibility of close by companions or in the event of their death, search parties. In summary, it was a pain to deal with. It would be best to keep them as allies especially for her stay in Sunagakure.

“You have no need to worry. I’m not going to raise my weapon at you considering you have cleaned my ‘little’ mess here… I can give you that. But, I am curious. Doctors of Kirigakure, you speak of deals and wagers with such beaming exuberance. I’ve known Jashin for many years and you two are akin to a devil with your words and charisma. So, what exactly can you provide me that I would wager for? The only thing I seek for is more power. Can you offer that?” Unwavering she awaited the response from the twins.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two can only smile at Rise’s questions of their motherland. In truth, they themselves did not know what had caused such a great catastrophe to befall their beloved home. But such ignorance will not last much longer, if they had any say about it. They had been slumbering for far too long and now there were back in the world, ready to take and use all it had in order to aid them in their objective: to bring back Mist.

But now was not the time to speak of the worries and the woes of lost children crying for their home. Now was the time for power and promises, if the fair haired woman so desired. If she was so desperate for it, then perhaps it had been the Fates to orchestrate this little meeting of theirs. For sister and brother had power in spades, used so carelessly and callously. And it was something they could bestow upon as well, one way or another.

“Power is a thing we can give, especially when a pretty thing like you wants it,” Akihiko chuckles, reaching out to brush his hand against the woman’s. Immediately, like a ripple in the water, the contact spreads dark marks over what is visible of her pale skin. Ink come to life, writhing and dancing against the flesh canvas, a slight burn accompanying their appearance. But they die off, much too soon, without the Dark Sage’s touch. “But, of course, it comes with a price. Much more than simply marring your skin with our mark.”

“You make a deal with us, you do so willingly and with understanding that you owe us. An alliance... and a favor, in exchange for power taken.” Akane hums with a small smile. There is no hint of malice or of deceit on her face. Only knowledge of the power they hold. She raises her hand and paints at the air with her finger, letters like snakes slithering in the air left in its wake.

• Gluttons, greedy for power, take heed
        To take our brand upon your flesh
        Is to dance to the song of the Deaths
        Fulfill all your deepest fantasies
        Though take care and do not forget
        When dealing with twin devil Deaths
        A price, from you, they will get

The brother shrugged with a playful grin, tongue sticking out among subtly sharp teeth. “The alliance entails that you protect us when necessary and we do the same for you. We take care of what is ours. As for the favor-”

“No doubt you recruit people to your religion, to Jashin. We ourselves had thought of being under his worship as well... but we court a higher being now. Chaos and bloodshed, they all lead to Death,”
sister spoke, though her eyes focused on the words, the contract she had conjured. Pale, spider like fingers danced among the floating writing, though they never stayed broken for long. They stayed in the air both a promise and a warning. “We want you to be our prophet as well. Whoever you manage to spare, whoever wishes to find beings like us... would you kindly send them our way?”

“If you have no trouble with these terms-”

“Then we can have an accord.”

• Used Rorschach Eye [Mastered] to 'create' false cursed seal tattoos on Rise's body and Lingering Spark [Mastered] to make it feel real. The contract appears in the air, just imagine it's a mixture of different jutsus for dramatic effect. I'm sure I have enough jutsus to explain it away but I'm too lazy to think right now.

Started the Cursed Sealing process so you can put it in your training this week if you accept. Or, if you reject, just do so IC!

Just a warning that I will always give to those accepting a Cursed Seal from me (AKA I'm copy-pasting this stuff because I am a lazy butt) would be in alliance with me. I'm in danger, you try to help me. At the same time, if you're in danger, I try to help you too. Plus one favor, usually clearly stated. Otherwise, an IOU would suffice. The first Cursed Seal they give a person is always on their tongue and the line 'A price, from you, they will get' will appear on some part of the body of your choosing in a faint tattoo, only a shade darker than your character's skin tone.

Rise will be the Cursed Seal recipient for training week January 23 to 29. Please state which seal you want, so I can take note of it too.

And, oh, I made a poem just for giving cursed seals, heh.
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So it was just as she thought. Their innocent faces were only a façade. Behind their masks of feigning innocence possibly lies something far more frightening than one would expect. “You speak far too kindly of me. I am merely a dog of the organization in which I belong to.” Rise wasn’t anyone of importance. It was just as she stated. She was raised to be a mere dog that tracked and eliminated her targets. She was bound to the Jashinists just as much as a slave was to their owner. There was no escaping them but it was the world she had become accustom to. It was nice for the twins to have a place to consider their home. A birthplace. Rise didn’t even know where she was born from. Nonetheless….

“A price you say? Only devils make deals. I think you are furthering my allusion of you, Akane and Akihiko~” The woman simply smiled. She felt no uneasiness while being around them. It must have been that charisma of theirs that alluded this kind of feeling. “An alliance AND a favor... Quite greedy aren’t you? But if it’s for power, I’ll do anything… Especially if I can defeat him.”</B><i></i> The ‘him’ she spoke of was none other than her Master Aoshi. Her life was held so tightly within his grasp that it’s a miracle that she could even breath.

<B>“I accept your contract. Luckily for you, my forte is the act of killing.”

Though, the woman couldn’t say much about being a prophet. She did spread the word of Jashin but more so the destruction and bloodshed. Besides, she could only worship one god and that was Lord Jashin. The god that gave her worthless life purpose. “If I do find others, I’ll be sure to send them your way. Of course, I’ll only send those of worth… at least in my eyes.”

Now for the ritual. The woman turned her back to the twins and began to partially undress herself. Her back was revealed in full so your fingers could dance across her back creating the seal. The woman had no shame. Not an ounce of blush on her cheeks. The singeing sensation against her skin made the woman moan in such disbelief. It felt remarkably great. F#cking great to be precise. This power now surging throughout her body was such bliss.

“With hands like those I’m sure you have no trouble wooing someone~”

She then faced towards the twins with a rather mischievous grin plastered on her face. Now for the rest of the ceremony...

[Attained: Heaven Seal]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two grinned at Rise, teeth sharp in the low light of the alleyway. “Dog you may be, you can still be beautiful,” as well as useful and loyal. Though they weren’t this dog’s master, they may still find it worthwhile to pat it’s head and tell it what a good girl it is in case it wanted to play fetch with them and perform tricks.

And to know this one is willing to play along? It fills them with delight. It’s been a while since they’ve had any pets of their own, hasn’t it? Ever since they’ve become this thing... well, even loyal animals shy away from monsters. She will be the first they brand with their mark ever since Shoukyou Akane and Akihiko became one. For this, Rise would be a given an honor.

“I think our terms are rather generous, aren’t they, sister?”

“It is, isn’t it, brother? But we have laid out the terms and intend to keep to them.”

It is in their joy that they ask for such small a price. They might not be so giving the next time they grant anyone this same gift.

They watch in appreciation as the woman undresses before them, the creamy white of her back laid bare to be painted by skilled hands. Akihiko, greedy and mischievous bastard that he is, reaches out to touch and warm fingers dance along her spine. Though Rise would find that no mark had been left on her back when she turns around.

And Akane has to give his twin an admonishing look. “We, ah, do things a little differently. Each Sage has their own rituals, of course. It would be in your best intentions to... go along and not resist,” sister laughs. Her tone is gentle and kind, like how a teacher would talk to a beloved student. Akihiko’s hand finds its way to the white haired woman’s cheek, loving and tender. And he mouths “Relax,” before putting his lips upon hers in the next breath.

The kiss is chaste and innocent at first. But quickly, the brother’s tongue darts out seeking entry. Then it turns heated and hungry, his tongue searching and mapping out the crevices of the others’ mouth. Suddenly, without warning, he bites down on her tongue hard. Hard enough to draw blood. And he sucks on the wounded muscle until his own mouth is filled with the stuff before he pulls away.

Blood drips from the man’s lips and his grin is utterly incorrigible. His eyes glow even a brighter, inhumane red. His hand is taken away from Rise’s cheek and moves to Akane’s, brother kissing sister, blood and power – you can just feel the power – passed along to one another. Their tongues dance against each others’ until its all coated in red, because everything is red now, and it is Akane to pull away this time and place her hand on the woman’s other cheek, comforting.

The red has turned black in her mouth now, looking like living ink. Unlike her brother, she coaxes the woman closer rather than just forcing her lips upon Rise. And the sister’s kiss is much more sensual, gentle, as she places their mark on her. Because there is no need for Akane to hurt her with her kisses; the branding does that on its own. Akane’s gentle kiss turns horrid, as it feels like she’s pouring acid down the poor one’s throat. It will burn and burn until the seal is set and their gift is given.

When the deed is done, they take a step away and let the rush of power sink in.

“To you, Rise, we give the Heaven Seal. May all who stand beneath it witness you and what we’ve given you. So it is witnessed, so it is done.”

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sensation gained from the twin’s power still overwhelmed her senses. It was the first in a long time that she had felt limitless. No boundaries she couldn’t surpass. No power she couldn’t have reached. If a drug existed within this very universe, this was the crème of the crop. The twins would have been able to see a slight change in the woman’s decorum. She seemed more happy, eager and more forward towards the twins whom stood before her. “What other rituals do you have, do you want to enlighten me?” The woman would simply grin closing the distance between them. It was surely not the place to be ‘steamy’ but this heat within her body needed to be released.

It was then she would feel Akihiko’s kiss. The woman didn’t reject his advances but rather her hands simply wrapped around their waist embracing them closely. She gasped harshly into his lips and her tongue danced along his tongue enjoying the flavorful tastes of his saliva. Rise’s taste buds were screaming in bliss and she didn’t allow for the twins to escape her grasp until she had her fill. Once he had harshly bit down on her tongue, she gasped. It was so sudden. So crude. It was just how she liked it.

Once their intimate exchange had finally ended, she panted harshly simply trying to regain her breath. “I never imagined for you to be such the forward type Akihiko.” However, the events that soon followed had Rise rather surprised. This wasn’t a show you could just see anywhere... Brother and sister with tongues weaved together in an intimate kiss. Rise was getting excited from the display, her body simply shuddered from their lewdness.

“So it’s my turn again?”, Rise grinned once Akane's gaze focused towards her.

You probably thought it was odd but Rise was ignorant to the color of Akane’s tongue, she simply focused on pleasuring herself like a good Jashin follower would do. Their kiss at first was rather gentle. It was like a kiss between two maidens whom found love in each other’s arms. The experiences Rise had felt was different between the twins. She could tell from their short yet intimate interactions that the twins had individual traits that identified them differently from one another. It would be an act of injustice to simply consider them one person. But that gentleness abruptly ended as her mouth was flooded of a hot fluid. Rise’s body was trained to withstand extreme physical abuse but this internal pain was surreal. It was something different that she had yet to experience but she accepted every moment of it for the sake of power.

“F..Fuck…” The woman gasped harshly. Not once had she been so thankful for the air that surrounded them.

“You have no means to worry. I look forward to our relationship, Akihiko and Akane. But I do hope you two can use your tongues in more ways than one on our next meet~”

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To see that the woman enjoyed the sealing ritual was a rather pleasant surprise for the twins.

“Our rituals lay mostly for the dead and for our enemies... often times, they being one and the same,” Akane admits with a light chuckle to her earlier query. Perhaps they should remedy that, find more ways for them to aid individuals who would be beneficial to them in the long run. Especially if more of them enjoyed it like Rise does.

Akihiko is quiet for a while in comparison, with his eyes blown wide and pupils dilated. To be quite honest, he feels a bit winded at the emotions they could feel rolling off their silver haired angel. And he was, no doubt, holding back a lot of lewd remarks about Rise’s presumed masochism. Her own words are pretty much the only open invitation he needed to be as mouthy as he wanted. “If you want to fuck rather than recover your energy, we wouldn’t stop you. But we wouldn’t want you dropping dead on us now, do we?” he said with a grin that spoke of personal experience with the matter. Oh, that had been quite the mess; when he had given the gift to a daimyo’s daughter only for her to not survive the night because of their... affairs.

They’d offer to play longer. Maybe do more than be accomplice to her crimes. They longed to bathe in the blood of their enemies and to hear the symphony of their screams. They wanted to be feared, once more, for what they were capable of and not because of how they looked. The former bred respect while the latter only gave them disgust and pity.

But they’d promised the Kazekage that they’d play nice and it would be a shame to break their friendship with such a powerful man. Otherwise, the two would show Rise such a good time. Better than cleaning up a bunch of helpless brutes.

Speak of the devil, they could feel chakra signatures coming towards them and fast. It looks like it was time to make themselves scarce. Leave no trace that they had been here in the first place. No point in burning bridges over some faceless mooks. “Well, there’s our cue to skeddadle. You bet you’ll see us and our silver tongues again, sweet cheeks. You ain’t seen the last of us,” Akihiko laughs with a playful waggle of his tongue and a mischievous look in his eyes.

“If you ever have need of our presence, just call,” Akane nods in agreement, tapping a finger to her ear. A headset call or a flare would be all it takes though they may very well keep tabs on their contacts without prompt. “But, until then-”

“Toodles.”

Brother and sister took a step back from whence they came before disappearing completely into the shadows, no doubt to darken someone else's day.

• Topic Left Unless Stopped
[/legend]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was well full of surprises. To believe she could have her fill of slaughtering brutes and swap saliva with the devil himself. Rise had no qualms in accepting the power from such a foreign source. She just needed strength to achieve her goals. The power to no longer be belittled and ridiculed by her superiors whom crushed her. The power she was granted well could be poison, as the hot fluid remained swirling around within the depths of her stomach and branching out through her arteries to the many organs of her body. She simply cuddled her stomach as if it was but a budding child about to come to conception. A link between herself and the twins. Quite interesting.

“I think you would find my vigor being my most prominent trait. If you are not careful, you may find yourself at the end of a rather extensive pole.” The woman simply grinned. Their exchange of words was rather smutty, but Rise wasn’t the kind of gal that shied from playful banter. Between the two of them, you can say Akihiko had the personality that matched her best. Quite dominant and forward. While Akane was a sweetheart, someone she wouldn’t mind forcing beneath her heel and sating the sweet taste of her porcelain colored flesh.

No matter. It seemed their time together had finally come to an end. Rise’s title as ‘Black Dog’ wasn’t without reason. She too could feel the presence of several signatures closing into their vicinity. Sadly, for them, they missed the entire display. The crimson hue that painted the ground red and the stench from the lumps of flesh was all gone. It was almost as if their very existence had vanished from the face of the earth. The only memories of these men would be to the family affected by their loss. But that was not a problem from her. These men were no innocents. They were the bottom of the barrel scum of Sunagakure. Besides, Rise had no feelings of love and compassion. The world and its hardships had already stolen that from her and crushed it over and over again. All she desired was enjoyment, lust and even more power.

”You can contact me as well.” The woman would simply press the button on her headset to acquire their frequency. Once the twins had disappeared, the woman just casually walked away from the scene of the crime. The only sound you would hear is the sound of her heels clacking against the pavement.

[Topic Left]

[OOC: Thanks for the awesome thread love~]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back