Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Track a Shadow [Leaving Country]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
4iEZdsO.jpg

They would have to start their journey on foot. The sun was hot, unrelenting truly and it would take the better part of the day for the to reach the small desert town sixty kilometers north. The town was not particularly old, it had sprung up a few years ago after the Diamond Maelstrom abated. The outpost was easy to find if they did not lose their way, the town was located between a pair of massive rocky plateaus that could be seen from miles away. The town serves mostly as an outpost for merchant travelers that braved the dunes in search of fortune. The general stone sold basic provisions with a steep mark-up and the stables where they housed livestock as well as beasts of burden. She had come here several times before, sometimes she did odd jobs for them and sometimes she sought their wares because they were outside of the direct eye of the Dimayo and his Soverign forces because it was such a small and overlooked town.

The journey there might have been awkward, they had nothing in common besides their alleged love for Kazuki. If given silence Michi would not remain silent, it was her duty as an Oracle to edify if she was not learning herself. She would discuss the flora and the fauna of Wind Country. It would be exceedingly dull to listen to but there were some interesting tidbits mentioned here and there. How Sunan Crows were a good source of meat, however they were scavengers and carried a number of diseases. The risk of Legionnaire Tick infestations and why caverns with their abundant population of spiders and scorpions, most of which are exceedingly poisonous, could be considered perilous. There were other creatures as well, larger creatures more of legend and mystery. She would recite a few fables she had memorized, some of them children's tales. Most would have decided that Kazuki's life or love was not worth the lecture but one can assume that Natsuru was truly a dedicated young woman.

She would point out the city, they were off by a kilometer and would have to redirect slightly. It would be the evening by the time they arrived, if time was not of the essence she would have considered resting her head in town where it was safest but Kazuki was already a day ahead of them. She knew exactly what she wanted, a team of Sandrunners and a covered wagon. That was not her original plan but she needed to adapt considering the fact that there was an additional traveler and her concern regarding his intact nature persisted.

"Hello, Rancher Toyokazu Shiro, I am looking to make a purchase. Four Sand runners in good health, sure-footed and full feathered." The term full-feathered was used to designate cart Sandrunners from riding Sandrunners. Riding Sandrunners often lost the feathers on their back, at least partially due to the saddles. She would pull out a pair of stones from her bag, she only intended to use one but she was buying more than she had originally planned. She did not have yen, she had no benefactor or employer but she found other means to get by. The gems were large, semi-precious artifacts but they were much more than that. She would tap the first and it would release a warm glow. It was carmot, a very large piece of it, about the size of her first. That alone would have more than paid for the birds but she needed something else from him. She would roll the second stone-like hunk of carmot towards the rancher and it would spark to life. Arching currents of electricity would shake the small globe before it would cease after several seconds. "For bridles and a covered wagon slightly longer than her," she would point to Natsuru as she said that. Fuu was the shortest one there but their heights were similar. She was not concerned about them resting but she was concerned that they would have to carry Kazuki's unconscious body back to the village.

"Is this one of those no questions asked sorta payments?" the Rancher asked knowing that the payment did not line up with the request.

"A payment for haste" Michi commented. "If someone wants to find me, they will." She replied dryly. "I would like to reach my targets destination before he does to prevent catastrophe, but if he has already been through here and if he has already taken a riding runner I will require the means to transport his injured remains after I recover him." This would have been the first time she mentioned anything specific regarding her task beyond the fact that it involved Kazuki. She felt that he was in extreme danger. That his freedom, autonomy and life were in peril in such a way that it was deemed worthwhile for her to traverse the desert and seek him in another country. "Has a one Sennin Senju Kazuki been through here?" She would ask, the rancher would deny ever seeing a Sennin. "In fact I have another I would be willing to part with if there is a space for him upon our return to treat his injuries away from..." she cut herself short. She did not feel that Sunagakure was safe either, but it was safer than where he was going. She had heard about the scuffle at the gates between him and an unknown female, it was suspicious. "Those that might take advantage of him in a crippled condition," she explained. The statement was purposefully misleading, she wanted to know if the Sovcerign had started to get a grip on this village. A payment for a secret always meant that the secret would be shared, she had no intention of returning and she was careful to phrase her offer for the payment would be granted upon their return if certain conditions were met because she could not lie but she could mislead.

She was fine eating crow but if Natsuru desired better provisions, this was her oppertunity to do so. Meanwhile the oracle would prepare the team of Sandrunners. They were beautiful creatures even if they could be capricious. She would place her bag in the wagon, they would be traveling through the night. She hoped that would help her catch him before he reached the village. Fire Country was a large place and the terrain was unfamiliar, but with an assumed destination in mind she was confident she would find him on the roads. He was foolish enough to believe that he had nothing to hide but in this case the roads would be more perilous for him than they were for her.

If and when Natsuru was ready to continue on, unless she had a specific question she would continue on with her ramblings, this time geography.
[Leaving Country Unless Natsuru Stops her]

S Rank - 1 Hour

Awaiting Natsuru's post as we are traveling together.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Originally she had believed that she was travelling with a female version of her brother. That had been proved more than correct at this point in time, taking into consideration every single one of their interractions so far. To say that is was a rather interesting experience would be putting it very lightly. She had yet to figure out a way not to imagine Kazuki with breasts was her companion, but she was getting there... probably... maybe... hopefully... it wasn't going to happen. Out of the four attempt she had had to think of something exactly none had actually ended up even leaving her mind. One thing that she was proud of doing was getting a pair of earplugs in without her companion noticing. It was more thans safe to say that after the first hour the muffled babbling was a blessing compared to what it had been not too long ago.

By the time they reached their first destination she had already sworn an oath to forever cherish this pair of earplugs until the day they fell apprat and were no longer usable. Taking extra care to avoid being noticed she quickly hid them away in one of the pockets on her jacket. As little as she cared about keeping about keeping up appearances it was handy to have somebody do all the work and for her to just reap the rewards of finding her brother. Judging by their destination and direction she did have a bit of an idea at this point, but that didn't mean she had to hurry things along more than needed. Heck this was probably the best place to be right now in terms of learning a little bit more information about what was happening when she wasn't looking.

During the entire exchange she would keep her mouth shut and her mask in place. The fewer people who saw her face the better. It did also give her quite the opportunity to listen in and consider the current situation. This only served to solidify her idea that her being there was actually a very good thing. Some key information had been released for certain. Unlike Natsuru her temporary ally was after bringing her brother back. The Senju didn't care about that. She just wanted to be there if she was needed. Heck situations like this were precisely why she had been worried in the first place! Either Kazuki was already in some trouble and hadn't told her, which was unlikely considering how he preferred to crush the problem before it got to that point or the genderbent companion of hers was planning something rather interesting depending on the circumstances. Oh this was going to be quite fun.

"Right so quite a bit more riding to go. Judging by the direction I'm guessing we'll be on our way to the Fire country. Thankfully we will have home field advantage in some ways. It's been a while, but I honestly doubt it has changed that much. At least not the basic layout."<i></i> Natsuru would finally speak up as soon as they were out of the village, choosing to avoid any witty jokes. Her mind wouldn't be able to deal with female Kazuki right now. Not when it was running in overdrive. "I'll leave this bit to you and take over when we get there."<i></i> The former konohan nodded lightly as if to reinsure herself and once more grew silent. As soon as Michi was distracted enough she would slip the earplugs back in, making sure she can just about hear if she was to be adressed.

S-Rank run time - 1 hr.

[Leaving country]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back