Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Walk Alone into the Darkness [ Contract Search ]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps going to this part of the village was not the best of ideas.

Thoughts like that and many others like it washed across Suzume's mind as she tried to step confidently through the narrow walkways between the buildings. It was rather late in the morning, and while the sun was shining high above the surface of the village, there was a perpetual darkness and gloom that settled over the distract like a looming shade. She knew she could feel eyes on her, eyes that were inspecting her and weighing her, but she kept her chin high and her modest chest puffed out. She was a shinobi now! Well, technically an aspiring shinobi, given that she had only been to the academy a handful of times, but that was more than these cretins down here could say. Surely she could kick each and everyone of their butts should it come to that.

Truthfully, she looked like an easy mark to every shady eye that came across her. She was not as tall as those of her village and looked as meek as any fourteen year old girl would, even as she tried to look the part of a confident and powerful shinobi. Thankfully for her, the sight was actually too inviting for those with the opportunity to capitalize on it. It was the equivalent to a bag of coins just sitting in the middle of the street, ready for the picking, but each of them just knew that if they did something would swoop down to take off their hand as soon as they touched the bait. So, if only for the moment, the girl was free to stride down the streets, a look of confidence in her eyes masking the wavering will that floundered and flickered behind it.

Suzume caught the eyes of a larger man who was sitting on a stool nearby to a stall selling what she presumed to be stolen goods, given how random the assortment looked. The man met her gaze and she stared back, and it was his gaze that broke first, as he quickly looked the area around her over. He continued to pick at under his fingernails with the dagger, which looked little more than a butter knife in his large hands, as his attention returned to her. By then she had walked past him, her confidence momentarily restored that she had presumably won the battle of wits with the man, who in her eyes was not even that large. He stood up from his stool and looked down the way she came, searching for someone, but by the time he looked back towards her, she had turned down a side alley somewhere. With a grunt, he sat back down and continued his nail cleaning, looking for perspective buyers for his goods.

Suzume, meanwhile, had turned down a modestly wide alley between two buildings that she had presumed were shops. She had grown bored of the street she was on and was eager to do more exploration, after being emboldened by her small victory. There were no glowing crystals or fires to light her way forward down the path, which stretched a hundred feet or so ahead, littered with refuse and painted with shadows. There was no one else in sight, and so she continued to keep her guard down, not fully appreciating the gravity of going into a darkened alley in the seediest part of town. She was an Oushi-Ouja after all, and a shinobi atop of that. She was practically untouchable here... right?

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Mmm yes, this will do nicely. Just a few drops of this, no no no, yes..." A faint whisper echoed throughout the dark and moist hallways of the underground labyrinth that was his prison. Once praised for his incredible intellect and prowess in the ninjutsu arts, Mukuro was now reduced to a rambling psychopath held prisoner within the confines of the Anbu's underground prison facility. However strange he was, they couldn't pass up on his research and advancements in science that he provided the village, at least until the day his illegal genetic experiments where discovered. Inhuman, immoral, against the very laws of nature, Mukuro had many 'experiments' being ran under the nose of the Sunan government. Simple things such as genetic augmentation all the way to disgusting abominations filled to the brim with a random assortment of DNA. The breaking point was when they found that he had fused his own daughter with that of their family pet. When asked why he simply said because he could...

Present day, Mukuro was wasting away in a cold, dank cell void of light and fresh air. Those held here were meant to live miserable lives for their atrocious crimes until the day their bodies finally gave out and died. But him being him, Mukuro had other plans. A man of science with a well of knowledge that simply could not be taken away, he had a plan. There is a saying that goes 'If there is a will, there is a way.' and this particular sadist had just the will, and means. His years studying the arts of science and biology gave him a unique insight into the interactions between certain chemicals found in various materials. Little did they know, the anbu gave him everything he needed to fashion a chemical capable of breaking out of this hell hole. The specifics are rather complicated, rat bile, yeast, mold, the list goes on. But somehow he was able to procure just enough to break free of his cell and chakra collar alike. Perfection, yes Mukuro you are a genius. They will pay for their transgressions against you my lord Jashin. Once again blood shall be spilt in your name! AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Even in his weakened state of malnourishment, Mukuro still managed to decimate two anbu on his way out of the dungeons and towards the surface world. First stop, the red-light district...

After a quick stop at a hidden cache of his for a change of clothes and to arm himself, Muruko quickly made his way to the seedy district of Sunagakure in search of some former comrades. Just the men he would need to utilize to flee from Wind country and start his research anew across the borders, perhaps Lightning country... Despite the obvious disfigurement of his face, an accident in the lab, he seemed to move through the crowds with ease. People down here are pretty much all the same, everyone was a creep, a weirdo or just down right twisted in some form or fashion. Muruko fit in perfectly down here. He was just about at his destination, only a few more blocks away. But something sweet caught his attention. The tall, spindly fiend raised his head to the wind. Taking an exaggerate breath through his nose, he caught her aromatic scent... "Mmm, what do we have here? Is that peach? No no... not sweet enough, ah... Lilies... Yes, this will do nicely. It's been far to long since I've felt the touch of another..." What scientist wouldn't experiment on himself? A normal one perhaps, but Mukuro was mad indeed. So naturally he spliced some extra DNA into himself resulting in a heightened sense of smell and would utilize this to easily track down his prey.

Mukuro had followed her for some time now, edging closer and closer, still not being seen. As he grew closer the sweet and succulent smells invaded his sense nearly sending him into raging lust for her flesh. His mouth was salivating at the mere thought of this sweet morsel, each step closer filled him to the brim with anticipation. So alone, so fragile, so helpless, the perfect selection for Mukuro... At last she made fatal mistake and turned down a path he knew quite well. What was once a lively area was now abandoned, home only to the lowest of the low who hid within the run down buildings only to wake at night. It appeared that the two were truly alone. At last he would make his presence known, he had nothing to fear. She appeared much smaller, slower and weaker than he. He could easily cast a spell to keep her from escaping. For now he would attempt to lure her away with his charms instead of using fear. They always taste so much better when they are willing... "My my my, what have we here? Are you lost, my child? I can help you find shelter until the morning and we can look for your parents. Aww you poor thing..." Mukuro took a step closer towards the pretty little thing. "You must be so scared. Fear not, Mukuro will take care of you..."

[ OOC - This is a Duo Contract Search. We plan to do a few rounds of RP before requesting the mod. I am opting to use my 'Contract of Choice' card to find Tsukumogami. I purchased this card here: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=284037#p284037 ]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suzume''s attention was acutely focused on that was in front of her that the sound of a voice nearby caught her completely off guard. With a small sound she jumped faintly, spinning to look behind her at the shaded figure. The voice sounded friendly enough, but his face was hidden by the many shadows that nestled away in this darkened alleyway. It was quite apparent that she was unsettled by his presence, even if he did not appear overly hostile at first. "I... erm... I am good, thanks though." She replied, her voice lacking the confidence that she was attempting to extrude.

As he stepped forward she instinctively took one back, her foot catching on a piece of refuse as she tumbled backwards. The girl managed to right herself after a few steps, but the surprise had washed away the guise of confidence she had attempted to keep on during her venture here. "So umm... yes, thank you M-Mukuro. I-I am a shinobi, so I can take care of myself here." It was a lie, but that claim was her only real shield from the seedy underbelly and its infestation of shady characters. "Take care... citizen, and if you see anything... suspicious just make sure you let one of us shinobi know." It was a terrible farce, but she managed to keep the quavering out of her voice as she spoke, even if it was full of hesitant pauses.

Suzume intended to turn from him and confidently stride her way forward out of the alley, it was long but she could make it in a handful of seconds if she sprinted. Her body didn't get the memo, however, and she continued to backpedal slowly away from him, as if she had forgotten what she was doing entirely. She still was unable to see his face clearly, the darkness seeming to loom around him in an attempt to keep the perfectly friendly stranger's face hidden from her. "So uhh... take care of yourself... citizen." She called out, trying to will her body to turn but it refused to allow her to turn her back on the man, even as she precariously walked down the refuse laden alleyway.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: To Walk Alone into the Darkness [Dual Contract Search ]

A few hours earlier...

A subtle 'drip' reverberated off the cold, dank walls of the Anbu dungeons. The majority of the complex was nothing more than a wretched, despondent hell hole for Sunagakure's best and brightest. And by that I mean the complete opposite of that. Low life scum, serial murderers, drug dealers and other more seedier and illicit criminals were housed here. I would like to tell you that the defenses were perfect, impenetrable and nigh impossible to escape from, but that would be a lie. You see, nobody really cares about the scum of the earth so the accommodations aren't exactly up to par in terms of 'secure'. So every once and a while, one of the more dangerous, more powerful or sometimes (In this case) the smarter ones manage to get away. You might be telling yourself something along the lines of; 'How horrible' or 'this can't be true'. But fear not, there is always a backup plan. The village might not be willing to spare the extra funding to build an impenetrable fortress, but they are willing to pay the wages of their Anbu Corp. One such Kaen perhaps? Was he the best in the bunch? Perhaps not, but he would certainly tell you as much, and just his luck, he's on patrol duty...

Boredom overwhelmed his senses as he nonchalantly strolled down the barren halls of the prison, stopping at each cell to make sure nobody was dead, fighting or other various naughty things. Things were mostly along the lines of the whole 'same shit, different day' type of scenario, as most days were. He wasn't the only Anbu roaming the halls, he would give a slight nod every so often as he occasionally crossed paths with another patroller. This day was becoming quite bland, fortunately things would get interesting soon. After checking the cells in the first few blocks, taking a small break and filling in the logs, Kaen made his way towards the next string of cells. Turns out, after going through the logs for this block, nobody had checked in quite some time, about a couple hours. Kaen let out an annoyed sigh, policy an regulations dictates that no block will go un-patrolled for any length over an hour. The corp. decided every 30-45 minutes was a decent time frame as it stayed within the parameters of the rules, but the two idiots in charge of this one had been slacking. "I swear, if you want anything done right, you have to do the damn thing yourself..." Kaen left the central control point and made his way down the dark block to make up for the incapable idiots that shrugged off their duties, or at least that's what it appeared like.

Kaen was just about finished checking the cells in this block, everything was for the most part safe and secure. A few idiots were fighting over a moldy piece of bread and another pair were giving each other tattoos. These were of course against regulations, but honestly, if they weren't killing each other, escaping or fucking, Kaen just really didn't give a shit. But upon arriving a most peculiar cell, Kaen would learn exactly why his supposed coworkers had been slacking off. Prisoner #626, Shinzei, Mukuro. Crimes consist of being involved with a child sex slave ring, multiple murders and a few counts of drug trafficking, but that last bit was minor in comparison to the main reason why he was here. All those poor children, might have put them down, put them out of their misery after such a chaotic ordeal. There were multiple levels of bad or evil in this world, that was one of the lowest of the lows. Kaen never really understood it, the point of housing some of these creeps. Murder was one thing, crimes of passion or being in the wrong place at the wrong time or perhaps the deceased just messed with the wrong person, Kaen could get that. But to scar a person like that? Kaen had his fair share of scarring moments, he couldn't live for such atrocities. Honestly though, what happens when dog bites a child? The child is usually afraid of dogs for their whole lives, having been scarred by such a traumatic event. What happens to the dog? It's put down... If it were up to him, he would opt to just put Mukuro down, it's the same thing really. Those children will never be able to function correctly because of everything that happened to them. I suppose we got a little off topic just now, anyways... Mukuro's cell wasn't exactly empty, but the criminal himself was nowhere to be seen. Instead there lied the two Anbu members that were tasked with patrolling this block. And look at that, they're dead.

Kaen stared blankly for a brief moment before pinching the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and exhaling dramatically. He whispered to himself before keying his mic. "God dammit, just what I needed..." Kaen's radio crackled to life as he broadcasted a transmission while simultaneously making his way towards the control center. "This is codename Ruin, prisoner 626 has flown the coop, I have two men down in block E, cell 272. I will be in pursuit of 626, over." Kaen quickened his pace towards the exit, another voice responded in his headset. "Control copies, Ruin is in pursuit. Bring'em back dead or alive son, over." And with that, Kaen disappeared into the darkness to pick up the trail of Mukuro.

Meanwhile, presently with Suzume...

Science... Both a blessing and a curse. When used for the good of the world, towards a noble purpose or honest and kind goal, it can be a grand thing. But when used selfishly, it can bring out a great change of unsettling and devastating events. One such case was 626, or Mukuro. He was once a handsome man, long ago. He used to be charming and people would naturally flock to his presence. But as time went on, his experiments grew ever more grimacing and unnatural. As the saying goes, accidents happen, and just that would befall Mukuro one fateful night. Something went amiss and the resulting backlash left his face forever disfigured and grotesque. So it was no surprise that young Suzume withdrew from a horrific sight as him, however much it still upset him. Mukuro furrowed his brows as the pretty little thing scorned his generous offer. A step forward was responded in kind with a step backwards from the little girl, her confidence wavering. Her declaration of being a Sunan Shinobi was laughable at best. Mukuro knew the game all too well, the tell tale signs of fear were so pungent he could nearly literally smell it, taste it even. He wanted to taste it for real...

"So uhh... take care of yourself... citizen." Try as she might, she could not turn herself away from the visage of disgust and evil that was Mukuro. Was it curiosity, perhaps fear itself that bound her to the spot she stood? She might have thought that at first, although it was perfectly possible that she didn't even know she was already within his grasp. Silent whispers echoed throughout the desolate alley as he cast his spell. Mukuro would step out from the shadows to reveal his form entirely. As he moved ever closer, methodical in his stride, Suzume would not only make out the defining features of Mukuro but the ghastly visage of a reaper that followed the sinister man like a deathly shadow. She was caught within the reaper's grasp fully, her doom looming ever closer. As he strolled closer, she could see him shaking his head, obviously displeased with her choice. "Tsk tsk tsk, you would think they would learn. It always hurts less if they just play along..." Still he stepped closer and closer until finally he was within reach. But he didn't stop there, no. He elected to saunter on by the young lady and would stop just behind her. Suzume was still frozen, the reaper's grasp was tight. He would reach from behind to move a lock of her hair behind her left ear. He would lean in from behind to whisper in her ear. "I promise to be gentle if you don't fight it. The act is so much more sweeter when they are willing, to a degree anyway." He wouldn't withdraw quite yet, instead leaning in closer and with a long, slow and exaggerated motion, Mukuro would lick her from the lower portion of her neck to the lobe of her ear. "So sweet and untouched. What say you, my little Lilly, shall I take your flower tonight?" For the moment, it would appear that Suzume would, maybe, live to regret her decision to take a stroll through this portion of the village...

[OOC MFT - Sorry it took me a while to post, holidays and all]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sound of her beating heart filled her ears as he stepped closer, not seeming to buy into her story. Her legs locks tight into place, her body unable to move as he stepped out from the shadows, but it was not only his grotesque visage that gripped her mind. It was indistinct at first, but as he stepped closer the form of a shinigami that loomed large behind him. Was she about to die? She had heard stories of seeing these things when someone was near death, and this man didn't seem to even notice it right behind him. Was this truly it?

She tried to swallow, only managing to make it halfway before her throat almost locked completely up, barely able to breathe in enough to keep her brain conscious. The beating grew louder, faster and even threatened to drown out the man's sickly sweet words as he made his way behind her. Her mind was unable to even register exactly what he was saying to her, but her body tensed up as much as it could in response to the words. Suddenly she could feel something moving her hair, causing her body to jerk and her heart rate to skyrocket. She wanted to flee, to run and hide and never come here again, but the shinigami in front of her had her in its grasp and its piercingly flat stare held her firm.

Electricity silently surged through her veins, her body instinctively supercharging her blood as it reacted to the massive surge in adrenaline. Unseen to the man, and unknown to her, the irises of her eyes began to glow a vibrant yellow as she stared frozen into the eyes of the shinigami. Then, as the man leaned forward to lick her neck, the sudden stimulation forced her body to release a surge of electricity from her neck straight into the man's tongue. In the scope of a shinobi's battles, the shock was nothing, but caught off guard it certainly could have caused a strong jolt of pain and twitching from the residual electricity flowing through his tongue and jaw muscles.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A sudden jolt of energy sent Mukuro reeling backwards, stumbling over his own surprised feet. He grasped his mouth in response to the electric feeling coursing through his mouth. "You thupid lill bith!" The words that managed to escape his mouth sounded slurred to a degree, it seems her little stunt not only pissed him off but also zapped his tongue to numbness. While it was enough to send him recoiling in pain, temporarily, it wasn't enough to break the hold he held over her, the genjutsu held strong and firm.

A faint green glow emanated from Mukuro's hands as he mended the little damage Suzume had managed to inflict. It wouldn't take him long, merely a few seconds. He was less in the mood now, at least for playing nice about the whole thing. He dusted himself off and approached the little girl, choosing to face her this time. You will pay dearly for this, my little lilly. I had intended to let you live, but now I will have my way and be done wi--" Mukuro paused halfway through his sentence and spun around. He had an uninvited guest.

Was it Kaen? Sadly for Suzume, it was not. Instead it was an older man, probably in his 30s. He was not a shinobi so he couldn't have recognized the energy that encompassed the area due to the mad man's genjutsu. "Is everything ok? I'm a little turned around myself, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find the hospital would you?" The man took a few steps closer towards the scene, venturing down the alley itself. "You see I'm new in town and my wife is pregnant. I was late getting off work and wasn't able to meet her there, at the hospital I mean." Again the man drew ever closer, still unable to realize the situation. "It's a boy, you see. So I really must find it as soon as I can, she is expecting me . Any direction you can give me would be most appreciated." And just then he would get close enough to see the fear painted across Suzume's face, her body trembling, Mukuro's evil intent also across his own face. "Dear god, are you ok miss? I'll get help!" The man would turn to flee, to seek help and save the young fair lady. He didn't make it three steps before Mukuro cast a wind ninjutsu and shredded the man to pieces, flaying him alive.

The man's bloodied body hit the ground with a soft thud as Mukuro turned his attentions back towards Suzume. Now then, I believe we have business? Ah yes..." A nearly invisible force struck Suzume as Mukuro swiped his finger to the right. A sudden sting would be felt as she was hit with a small wind based jutsu. It struck her left arm, just below her shoulder. A piece of her clothing, her sleeve to be exact, would fall from her arm leaving her bare skin open to the elements. A trickle of blood slid down her arm in response to the tiny cut the jutsu made in conjunction with slicing a fragment of clothing off. Ah there we go, I see you are getting the hint. I am rather displeased I must undress you myself, " Another swipe, to the left this time, the same thing happening to her right side this time. "But I suppose if everyone got their way, life would be rather boring. Wouldn't you say?"

The time for games was at an end, the cat had captured his mouse and she was hopelessly hopeless. Mukuro would raise both hands this time and with a flurry of swipes Suzume would find herself bloodied and stripped of most of her clothing. All that might remain would be small fragments of her former gown, barely being held together by strings. The sand beneath her feet was becoming more and more crimson stained as the numerous cuts began to take their toll on the young lady. There was nothing vital exposed, mind you, but the picture would be quite clear that he meant for her to have nothing remaining in the end, clothes or blood. "I suppose we should probably take this inside..." Mukuro started, his face looking down away from her. He would raise it with a sickening grin slapped across his face as he spoke again. "But where's the excitement and adventure in that?!" Mukuro laughed maniacally as he slowly reached under his robe to inspire his... tool of intent to life. Mukuro drew closer to Suzume who was still frozen within the grasp of the genjutsu. He would grab hold of her with her free hand, more strands of clothing falling to the ground. "If you scream, there will be suffering. There are worse things then death his this world, my lilly. You can shut your eyes if you wish, but the pleasure will be all the same..." Mukuro would push her to the ground and roll her over, this truly felt like the end...

She would feel the sickly man kneel down behind her, slowly crawling toward her, she would feel his body creep atop of hers. HIs slimy grasp would grab hold of whatever undergarments she possessed and would begin to slide them off. And then... Heat...
The thing about lying face down in the ground, aside from eating copious amounts of dirt and sand, is that you can't see very well, especially behind you. The heat she felt was sudden and fierce and then a weight was upon her. This couldn't be how it felt, right? The 'act' was surely more then a heat and a weight upon your backside... And this would hold true on all counts, but I suppose a little girl wouldn't know as much. A moment would pass before the weight was lifted off of her and in that instant the pressure from the genjutsu would be released. She could move again. But before she could, a sickening thud would ring out next to her. Should she care to look, she would be face to face with the charred corpse of Mukuro, a twisted look of horror burned into his face.

"Can you stand?" A calm, deep voice entered her ears from above. Should she choose to look she would find a masked man extending his hand down to her. Should she take the hand, he would raise her up to a standing position. The man would then reach into a pouch and pull forth a scroll in which he would open up upon the ground and place his hand upon the paper. A poof of smoke and a second later, a blanket would be summoned. The man would attempt to draw closer to Suzume. If she held fast and stayed, he would open it up and cover her with it, if she recoiled in fear or distrust, he would simply place it on the ground in front of her. "Do you have a name?" Well I suppose any ice breaker is as good as the next, hopefully she didn't just run away, but he would understand if she did.

[OOC MFT]
[Translation for that first bit if you couldn't understand, he said "You stupid little bitch" but his tongue wasn't working very well lol]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Had she been a stronger woman, Suzume would have yelled for the man to flee from this madman. Had she been braver, she might have wished that he had left her to her fate and not gotten mixed up in this situation. Suzume was neither brave nor strong, and a small tinge of hope fulled her as he saw the man approach. She was not sure what it was she hoped for. Perhaps that the man could save her somehow, or that the man had brought actual shinobi to save the girl playing pretend. Maybe that he would serve as strong enough of a distract for the girl to get away, even if it cost him... Perhaps, she thought, she was not as good of a person as she thought she was. No matter what her wishes were, they were all sliced to ribbons along with the man, his blood making the first coat of paint for the canvas that would soon be her own final trace on the world.

The genjutsu did not fade, not enough for her to break free, but enough for her to have broken the shinigami's gaze. Enough to see her own impending demise, the ability to see the reaper in flesh take her life, instead of the phantasm that loomed over her. She was already overloaded with terror, but catching the man's bulbous gaze somehow made it infinitely worse. She struggled to break her invisible bonds, but they held fast, even as she flinched in pain from the cut across her arm. She was unable to even cry out in pain, though tears were now faling from her eyes with increasing frequency as the cuts across her body did as well.

Each cut just as bad as the last as she increased her attempts at struggling, but her body barely moved even an inch. Her skin was warm and wet with blood as she felt herself get more and more lightheaded, the rapid beating of her heart only hastening her impending demise. If there was one solace, it was that she might at least pass out from blood loss before the end came for her. She struggled to at least close her eyes, to break her stare from the man, but as he approached she simply couldn't muster even that small shred of will. Her body would once again shock him as he pushed her down, but he was likely ready for it.

She found her head pressed down into the ground as he rolled her over. She was dizzy from the blood loss and was hardly able to fully comprehend everything that was going on, but when his weight began to press down on her it all clicked into place. She flailed, trying to resist to do something, anything! It was all for naught, however as he began to pull off he last line of defense. Then the heat came, she didn't know what it was but it was not what she was expecting. She continued to try and flail, to break free and then suddenly she could move again. With what little strength she had left she let out a crying scream that she had been forced to hold in for too long and bucked the man's body off her with surprising strength for a girl of her size.

Her eyes read with tears, her body red from blood and caked with dirt and sand from being thrown down, she cried out in defiant terror. She looked more like a scared tortured animal than a human, but that strength quickly left her and by the time she had managed to scramble to her feet, she could feel the world darkening around her. She stumbled to one side, seeing the man try to speak to her, but it was all a blur as she stumbled once again and fell straight forward, seemingly unconscious. Should he try to catch her, he would find that she was still breathing, but the wounds and the incident had taken a heavy toll on her. On the bright side, however, he would notably be shock free as her body lacked the energy to defend itself, even with the remnants of adrenaline.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was clear that this poor soul had suffered a great deal and the extent of her wounds were not made aware until Kaen grew closer. The wavering vision, the stumbling steps, not only had she suffered great mental and emotional trauma, her physical wounds were great and severe. She might even die before help could arrive, if they did at all. Kaen seemed to have a softer spot for the weak and young, he himself was there at one point in his life. Helpless to his surroundings and easily taken captive and advantage of. Kaen easily caught the girl as she passed out from blood loss, her body was torn to pieces but breathing none the less. They were shallow and weak, but she lived yet.

"Well... Shit." He always seemed to find a way to make more work for himself, it seemed. Sure he could just leave the girl here, alone, dying, but they would want a full report and they sometimes investigate further with these things. It would be easier to just take care of it here and now rather than attempt to fabricate a lie for this little scenario. So with a lowly audible sigh, Kaen slowly set the girl down. A few handsigns later a poof of smoke created a few clones of himself, one Kaen to carry the girl, one to carry the man that was at the wrong place at the wrong time and then just himself to carry his burnt prize. With a trio of masked Anbu carrying various bodies, he took to the rooftops and each of the Kaens headed their own way. The original headed back towards HQ while another carried the body to a morgue. The last made his way towards the Omni Prime facility with the girl whose life was quickly fleeting.

The other clone and original Kaen had done their deed but the clone that carried Suzume remained. Some small part of him wanted to make sure she was ok, it was strange really. Perhaps he felt a need to try and help her see the light of the true path. A path that leads the weak not to more weakness and strife but the path that helps them, helped him even, climb out of this shithole they call weakness and ascend to something better than themselves. Everyone deserved a chance and Kaen had already been helping another young member of society to achieve such a dream. The path wasn't for everyone, but I suppose it would be up to the individual to take up the mantle, should they choose. So the clone would stay, for a short while anyways. He waited for the girl to come around and awake from her life threatening dream. His face, or mask really, would be one of the first thing she would see when she awoke. Mask or not, she would still be able to see the crimson hair that fluffed out on the sides. Once she finally did awake, Kaen would give her a nod and speak. "You're not dead, that's good. We'll be seeing each other again soon, little girl." Kaen's clone would then give a swift wink through his mask before disappearing in a poof of smoke, returning to the original.

[OOC MFT, leaving topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back