Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Whom it May Concern. [Delivery]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KiyoshiAvi_zps4f9f0f64.jpg

[Clone]​

A lone man appeared at the gates; well... not exactly a man- anyone with decent chakra sense would identify the figure as a simple chakra construct, a clone. The clone was dressed in royal blue fatigues and a brown hooded cloak. He stood motionless for a few seconds before trying to address whoever or whatever happened to be on guard at the time.

"I bear a diplomatic message from the Pontiff's Court, to be delivered to the most relevant available authority." the clone said in a calm monotone.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah, yeah, yeah a little more here . . . maybe a core there . . . Oh a beverage compartment there would be nice! . . . Wait I don't need to drink anymore . . . Then get it for the kunoitches. Hiku chuckled at his ridiculous idea of an armor set with a built in fridge. He had time to goof off like this at the gates, things were always calm at least that's what they seemed like. The former Yamanakan knew that slacking off could only spell doom but it had been so long since he felt the need to be cautious. He was safe within his shell. With a turn of his head, to see some new scenery Hiku would catch glimpse of a man walking towards the gates by his lonesome self. He approached Hiku calmly of course, another reason for Hiku to be but not be on his guard.

Hiku would meet eyes with the stranger not speaking first. It would fall awkward on silence for a moment before the odd man spoke in a monotonous voice. "I bear a diplomatic message from the Pontiff's Court, to be delivered to the most relevant available authority." , Hiku would tap his chin which made a faint clacking sound like someone tapping lightly on wood. In a more cheerful tone Hiku would respond to the odd man. "All business are we? Welcome to the Maw of Barnyx home to the Village Hidden in the Sand. I'm guessing you've had a rough travel here through the diamo- (Hiku would stop speaking abruptly and stare at the man before him) So a clone is sent to me instead. Maybe my sensors are off, or are you just special? No you're a clone which means someone sent you here and they are close by. Well I'll take messages even from a Clone but I would appreciate it if your summoner came out to greet me flesh to flesh." Hiku's hands would come together firmly behind his back.

The air would hang silently once more. A small whirring noise could be heard if one listened closely. Hiku would make a light smile as he awaited the clone's response to his greeting.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clone made a short pause as it processed Hiku's query- after a few seconds it spoke in the same tone as before:

"Lord Yamauchi is not in the area- I am a long range courier and reconnaissance unit. Lord Yamauchi apologizes for this inconvenience; normally a knight of appropriate standing would perform this mission, and he would prefer a human presence for matters like this, but the events of the past few years have stretched our forces thin. He hopes that in the future he will be able to visit personally." the construct explained. Assuming this explanation satisfied Hiku (and maybe even if it didn't, it's programming had glitches here and there) it would reach into it's cloak and produce a small envelope.

"This letter is a request for hospitality on behalf of Lord Yamauchi and his representative- whom should it be addressed to?" the clone asked. If Hiku attempted to take the envelope from the clone it would comply without any hassle.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long Range courier and reconnaissance unit? Well this is new, and what the hell is a knight? This thing is weird and it's acting as if it doesn't have a controller. Hmmm I wonder how one would go about creating this? Hiku looked out at the clone and listened to it speak further. Hiku allowed the Clone to speak of it's message with every urge in his "mind" telling him to burst the clone now because the situation smelled fishy. However he refrained only focusing on the Clone's words. "You may address this to Kujo Hasu, Suna Jounin, and hospitality is always welcome in Suna." A dummy name simply to keep some sort of secrecy before actually taking this matter to the Kazekage. Hiku would pull out a pen and notepad ready to write down all information given to him from the clone. While Suna sought peace first Hiku would not entertain distractions from foreign lands.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clone nodded in acknowledgement before outstretching it's arm with letter in hand- it would stand completely still until relieved of the message it was carrying.

"Lord Yamauchi has imbued me with enough chakra to remain for a short time- if desired, I can carry a return message to him. Otherwise I will disappear once my chakra is depleted. A return address has been included in the letter should a later reply be desired; and there is also a representative in Kumogakure who can forward any message given to him." the clone explained, once it was finished talking it would simply walk a few feet away and sit down- possibly trying to conserve his energy? Who knows, Kiyoshi was weird like that, leave it to him to send a clone to do his business chores.

The clone would not impede any efforts to read the message it had just delivered, investigating the envelope would reveal no traps or trickery:
[spoilername="Letter Contents"]To Whom it May Concern

Blessings of God and Mother Suna be on you, Honorable Leader-shi.

I write representing the Holy Tenouzan Church and hope that this letter arrives to you in the spirit of peace and friendship. We wish to establish a friendly dialogue with all nations and cultures. Today, I am formally requesting that a member of my own be allowed citizenship in your village. This person, a priest chosen specifically to minister to Sunagakure, will carry with them all of the wisdom and knowledge of my home- and wishes nothing more than to willingly exchange knowledge of culture and ritual with your people as well as minister to the needs of anyone who requests their aid. I am aware of at least a few in your own borders who follow the tenets of our faith, so the presence of this priest would be beneficial to them as well.

I am not one to write long-winded letters or ramble on, so I leave you with this offer: accept our representative and allow them to learn from you and they will return the kindness, I hope that it is suitable to you.

- Pontiff Yamauchi Kiyoshi

P.S. I apologize for any oddities from the messenger bearing this message, the jutsu is still a rough experiment at best.

Information for Return
Should sending reply via provided messenger prove impossible, address return letters to: Office of the Pontiff, Cathedral District, Tenouza, Inner Lightning Sphere.

Alternatively: Address reply to Bishop Miyatogi Katsu in Kumogakure with instructions to redirect the message to the Pontiff's Court. He'll know what to do.[/spoilername]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiku would take the letter from the clone observing ever so oddly. He cautiously opened the letter and nothing came from it. A sigh escaped the lips of the tin man. He was not sure about taking it too lightly around strangers. When all seemed well and good Hiku began to read the letter to himself silently. Hiku's head would turn and he would glance at the clone. He would begin to rapidly write in his note pad. Hiku would walk towards the clone and hand him a letter as well. "You're a clone therefore you won't make it to your controller if this is long range right? It's amazing a clone made it here through the death defying storms. Amazing indeed, I'd really like to pick you apart.... I'm sorry. Anyways take this to the message post. Here's 500 yen they'll send it for that cheap fee shinobi guard perks and all that. Once that is sent feel free to end you're mindless task maybe you can enjoy a sunset if you're time last a bit longer. I hear surface world has amazing sunshine this time of year. Farewell" Hiku would turn and leave to head to Sousuke with the foreign letter.

[Topic Left]

Letter:
To Yamauchi Kiyoshi,

Suna by no means is against learning from one another however as you see this endeavor you have ventured on is one that may fall on deaf ears. For one I do not know your home. For two I do not know your religion. Mind you as a simple gate guard it might not seem like much but I'm the common man in the face of travelers. However the problem exists that I still know nothing of you or the church you're representing. Yet I would see compromise in this if we knew where your person is coming from and where your home is at. If we are to allow a foreign priest into Suna we would most likely wish to send one of our own to your place and extend the generosity in person. Just a lone gate guard's take on the matter.

-Your clone technique is really neat too

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clone accepted the letter from Hiku, bowed to him, and turned to leave. It was leaving far earlier than expected, and as such it was likely to return in one piece. It's reply wouldn't be quite what Kiyoshi was expecting- but then again, Kiyoshi was never good with letters anyway. So what was he expecting?

[Topic Left, Messenger Returning to Lightning IV]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back