Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tojin Fumaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Tojin Fumaku

"You see brother, you can't just put me into a broad personality category. I defy being categorized." -Tojin Fumaku
Personality: Subject Tojin Fumaku.....is an interesting specimen.There seems to be three layers of persona. The mask, the personality behind the mask, and finally the
personality without the mask on. He has a larger than life personality and is quite often brags about himself in the most outlandish manner possible and uses this as a method
of protecting himself from closer scrutiny of his teammates and others. The personality behind the braggart persona is a more observational one that uses his grating persona
too provoke others and seeing how they react. The third persona and the one that is the real Fumaku is a more polite person who will still nevertheless use sarcasm and barbed
words too provoke responses from people.
9eKe4.jpg
Appearance:The most striking thing about Fumaku is the pale blue and ivory mask that he wears where he assumes the idenity as a shinobi.The next thing that people will notice
when they look at Fumaku is the startling blue eyes that peer out from underneath the mask an oddity in the low light depths of Sunagakure. The appearance underneath the mask
however reveals a shocking mess of unruly red hair that seems at odds with ice blue eye and frames a handsome though not stunning face. Fumaku's build is slender reflecting a
desert lifestyle, but there is a wiry strength built up within his frame from helping his father at the forge for years.

Height: 5'1

Weight: 110lbs

Eyes: pale blue

History:I guess you want to know about my back story, how I came too be the great man I am today. I ain't going to give you a made for tv story where I overcame tragedy after
tragedy too become the person I am today. I was raised in a normal family and had a normal childhood. What? You want more than that, alright alright. My father was a smith and
was essentially your everyman. He would go too work before the sun even rose (not that you can tell anymore), and he would work forging the weapons and armor for the village
as part of his contracts. My mother, Suna bless her, was a homemaker who had too raise four kids all on her own, and we were all around the same age too. I can only imagine
the kind of hell we put our poor mother through when we were younger. I was the second oldest of the four kids, so I was wrangled into watching the younger kids (though like I
said we were all essentially the same age). I probably would have had a normal life if my father, who had finally given into my mother's nagging and enrolled me into the
academy, but he also took me too the smithy in my spare time. It was an interesting juxtaposition of the academic setting of learning the proper hand motions of seals and the
proper way of handling a kunai as compared too actually making a kunai myself. I am going to end the storytelling for now since I need to get something to drink, but I'll tell
you more once I get back.

Tojin Fumaku- right before getting into a bar brawl that he instigated

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looks short but sweet, nothing much to correct really. The only small thing that is a bit wierd is the picture looking a bit older then 13 year's but I assume its to give us an idea how the character looks. Also a 13 year old in a bar brawl sounds wierd but Im guessing him causing trouble is part of the character. So all in all approved on my part

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seems there is a bit of confusion, I wrote the bio from the view point of a older Fumaku and not him as a thirteen year old. Sorry if their was any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back