Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Too Few [Class]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Classrooms used to be absolutely filled with new, bright eyed, hopeful baby shinobi. They would come in and sit down in their little chairs, wiggle around with barely concealed excitement and learn what it took to be a ninja!... from a textbook. It was the way things were done when Uxirusu had been a student, so many years ago. But slowly, the number of new babies being born dwindled and of those children, less and less were interested in becoming the new future shinobi. It was much easier to live in the huge nearby towns or work as a civilian in Arcadia. You made more money and you lived longer. Most classes had no more than 10-15 students per 'grade'. The oldest group was finally almost ready to graduate. Usually these students would be tested by their normal teacher and either promoted to genin through them or possibly do some group exam to prove who was the best and those who scored the highest were promoted. Now, in most cases, each student was evaluated one by one.

Uxi had been asked to see into testing some of these new and upcoming students to evaluate them over one or two tutoring style classes then test them himself. It was also suggested he think about taking on a team. He... wasn't so sure about that part... Nevertheless, he'd agreed to take two students under his wing for a few days and see what kind of balls they were brandishing and if they deserved to receive their headbands.

So there he sat, or lay rather, draped backward over a large rock in the academy yard near the entrance to the building. His brown hair was roughly hewn and short on the right side of his head, long and braided on the other. The ends of his braid were laying in the dirt. He had a large bruise on his left cheekbone that was just starting to heal so it was an ugly yellow color in the middle surrounded by a ring of greenish purple and his blue eyes were half closed. He watched from an upside down point of view as students of varying age approached the doors. Several walked slower as they noticed the man, curious who he was and why he was there and what the hell he was doing...but said nothing. The jounin was waiting for two boys. Mifune Ryujin and Kotoko Hofu. He knew their names and didn't know shit otherwise.

The students of the nearest graduating class had been informed a few weeks prior that this week was coming. They had all finished up their main testing and been brushing up on group practice work. They had been told they would be notified soon when it was their turn and that they would be taken for small group classes as the last part of their academy days. For the last 3-4 days students had been called out of class alone or in pairs and had not returned to the academy since. There were only 9 people left in Ryujin and Hofu's class.

On the front door was a big sign, written in red marker and terrible chickenscratch. It read.

</COLOR>
┌..................................┐

Mifune Ryujin
Kotoko Hofu
You are both required
to meet with your
private instructor. Do
not proceed to class.

He's on the rock
behind you.

└...................................┘​
<COLOR color="#BF0000">

mft

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hofu had finally received official justification from the academy; he was to begin his first lesson, the stepping stone to him becoming a Genin. Naturally, he was overjoyed and couldn't wait to inform his parents and brothers. His mother and father, had came out of retirement, to maintain the reputation of the Kotoko household that was tarnished the day their exiled daughter decided to take the lives of their two oldest sons: Tono and Torii. This damaging event deeply impacted Hofu to the point where he suppressed this memory, the night he watched his brothers throat peel open with the help of steel by his sister, Obata. He disguised his anguish and mental illness with an illusion that both brothers were alive and well, walking and talking. Hofu's parents never addressed this issue because they couldn't as the stigma of a mentally disturbed child would further tarnish the household's reputation.

With his thick dirty blonde hair and fair skin, the boy kicked back his blankets and raced out of his room; sliding the paper doors and whizzing past his armoured on-duty branch guards. He got washed, made sure that he didn't smell or anything, y'know, the normal worries of a nine year old - nat. In his mind, he approached his two brothers in the lounge area of this wooden styled house; a typical Japanese home. "Tono-niisan, Torii-niisan! I've got my first day at the Academy today." Hofu would say nervously as he looked at his handsome, strong two brothers dressed in a very casual attire of white tunics with blue accents. However, before the two brothers could speak a member of the side branch household entered with a bow. He was clad in cloth with a distinct breast plate and sash, around his waist, and on that breast plate held the symbol of the clan. The man didn't speak, he wasn't allowed to, but he knew that Hofu was talking to nobody but the wall. "I'll go now but I'll tell you both all about it!" He added before trotting off wearing his green tunic with an earthy accent.

The boy wondered through the village with his silent shadow clunking along with him. The man had watch Hofu since he was but a baby, although by clan rules he was not permitted to speak directly to him. However, this rule was often broken by the young boy - he didn't want his friend to stay silent. The bodyguard and child would chat away until they reached the Academy. It was a little nerve wrecking to say the least but the courage was drummed up from somewhere. The bodyguard bowed respectfully before he let Hofu attend his class in private, waiting close by should anything go wrong, but giving him the appropriate space to be his own person. The small, slightly rounded boy, would walk into the presence of a strange man who waited quite close by the entrance doors. Hofu eyed up the man, smiling friendly before approaching the notice.

"Private instru-ctor. Who is that?" He would recite in a broken way with his eyes narrowed.
<i></i>

Mifune Domen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mifune walked towards the schoolhouse. His dark hair blowing in the breeze as he kept his hands narrowed at the seams. Upon his head rested a hat, traditionally it wasn't worn by most. The sedge hat. However... I guess Ryujin Mifune wasn't just anybody and he had somewhat trademarked the look around school. When he was told to take it off he declined and when people commented on it he responded with a middle-finger and a smile. Matching his rather sarcastic attitude he would thank them for noticing his choice of head-wear and quickly be on his way. Ever since the death of his grandfather he had spent a lot of time alone training, but today it would seem the real training to begin.

As Mifune made his way to the door, the terrible handwriting caught his eye. He turned around and pulled his hat up and squinted. A man was setting on the rock looking in his direction; at first Mifune figured he was some kinda creep. What with standing outside and checking kids out, but it appeared he had a different motive. "He's my teacher. That makes sense I suppose." The kid would grin, letting his hat fall back to his face as he made his way acRoss the area to the spectator.

"Yo." Mifune would hold out his hand in a friendly manner, as if to shake with his instructor. Though he was second guessing himself asthe man's expression could easily give away that this he wasn't much of a people person. He definitely didn't look like the nicest guy to chill with; judging by that nasty bruise on his face. Meh.. Oh well... Mifune was willing to bet that he must be strong.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The children flooded passed, shuffling in little lines as the academy starting time drew nearer and nearer. Eventually one boy, a kinda plump little blondie, gave him a smile (the first one who did... in fact the first to look at him with anything other than distress or nervousness) then made his way to the door of the academy. He slowed to read the notice and did not enter. This suggested the frumpy little thing was his first pupil.

Almost directly after him, the second one of his pupils read the notice too, which was obvious enough since this one immediately came over to greet him.

Really? Yo and a handshake?

Sighing deeply, the jounin pulled a hand down from where it rested against his chest and brought it to his face. A single, long digit dug into his left nostril, withdrew, then he extended his arm and the finger and swiped across the boy's open palm. A green, very sticky glob stuck to his skin. "Yo. Which one are you, shouganai?" he asked the hat-clad, booger smeared boy. But he wasn't waiting for a direct reply. In fact, he showed little to no regard to what the boy would say to him because he moved on quickly, shifting his gaze out toward the other boy by the door. For a moment he regarded him, then peered back at hat boy. The two could not be more different, he thought.

Finally, he looked toward the looming, nearby bodyguard. This didn't sit well with Uxi. Why was he there? He didn't look like a teacher. He certainly seemed to be staying nearby, but for what? With a frown, he questioned him loudly and rudely, "Who the fuck are you, rape face? You're creeping me out, shouganai?"

Uxirusu put his hands to the ground beside his head, a foot to the rock, then gracefully flipped himself over onto his feet, landing in a crouch. Bringing himself to his full height, an impressive 6'4" he gazed fiercely at the man, his blue eyes tightening at the edges with mistrust.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were other kids nearby but it didn't really seem like they were sticking around for this 'private lesson'. Hofu would remain stationary as he rubbed his hands together with an awkward expression mounted onto his face. He stood by the door, holding it open for those passing through the threshold with a smile, often struggling to keep the heavy body of glass and metal open. Hofu's arm shook a little before the final student crossed through the threshold. However, there was another boy - maybe Mifune - the other named boy on the note. The young plum watched as the somewhat more confident child approached the man on the rocks, taking the initiative to go ahead and enquire as to who the stranger was.

When the other boy, Mifune, extended his hand confident for the instructor to receive it; he was simply met with an act uncivilised for an introduction. Hofu burst into laughter as he watched from a few meters away, his puffy face turning bright red like the plum he was so accustomed to being compared too. The act, which to a respectable family named such as Kotoko, would be considered deeply insulting but... Hofu was a child and, although raised with an iron-fist, he was unlike his Lords and Ladies. "S-sorry..." A laugh died down and was replaced with this one word, even though he still blushed with an undertone - actually, it wasn't an overtone - Hofu was still blatantly giggling.

The instructor then asked as to who the boys were, "Kotoko Hofu, I'll not shake your hand..." He smiled.

But alas, the instructor picked up on the iron-clad bodyguard who stood nearby. The bodyguard, at this point, remained nameless to those whom it did not concern but stood strong as he watched Hofu. But before the bodyguard could be questioned, the somewhat fluffy boy raced over to stand between both parties. "This is Kotoko Hozumi. He's my friend, my cousin actually-" Hozumi, the quiet man, who stood on-par with an equally strong look that the instructor commanded bowed his head to the stranger. "Hofu-sama is my ward, I am required to watch over him, I can move further afield if it makes things easier." Hozumi and Hofu were both friends, family, but were required by family law to keep their distance and respect the relationship between the lower branch families and the main branch.

"Sorry about this!" Hofu waved to the other boy with his snot-free hand.
<i></i>

Mifune Domen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eww... What kinda! Mifune's face filled up with rage, but he bit it back like a swallow. Scrubbing his hand off on the ground he was severely annoyed. Then his companion came around laughing like a lunatic because his he'd had been offended... Mifune had a feeling he wouldn't like either of these characters anymore. He usually kept a nice-guy attitude but he had just been humiliated. Sure he tried act cool and sarcastic, but he didn't wipe shit on people's hands... Like wow, that was pretty surprising. The young swordsman found his Instructor already with a sickening sense of humor and his partner with no respect, but atleast the kid was little. The man before him; Uxirusu had no excuse. These weren't good odds, he needed a reliable instructors if he was going to accomplish his dreams.

With a disappointed look in his eyes, he answered the instructors question. "Mifune, also... If you think you can come in and disrespect me like that you have another thing coming. I'm gonna be the greatest fighter in the world; I can't be disrespected like that... You'll regret it man. You'll regret it." He shook his head, glaring from underneath his hat. He was already not acting himself. He was supposed to be a optimistic kid, but at this point he was willing to ignore any rules this guy gave him. Mifune didnt know why, but lately he found himself growing and with it a more arrogant way of thinking, he wondered if this was a side effect to 'ignorant' people. But whatever... As long as he kept trying he couldn't be put down, Mifune believed this from the bottom of his heart. This dudes insulting him wouldn't deminish his fire. It would just make it shine brighter.

Looking over to his comrade he was with some bodyguard named Hazumi? Was that it? The young swordsman hasn't really paid mind to it, instead he had just stared down at his hand, thinking long and hard about it. If ya can't be nice to somebody then why not use the same technique against them? If this was just an easy way of pissing someone off perhaps he would use the technique later, if he was going to learn than he would need to note all the traits stronger opponents exhibited. Hmph, maybe their was something to this humilation... Was it a test? Naw, couldn't be it was too sudden. "So what're we doing? Are you gonna make us do a test or an exam? Is this physical labor? What's the thing?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ugh... bodyguards.

Sighing loudly, the jounin lifted and dropped his shoulders, dismissing the whole situation with the older man as if he hadn't just been sitting on the killing edge a moment ago. Dismissively, he turned his back on both the blond boy and his cousin and the little hat wearing boy and started to walk away toward the practice fields located on the academy premises. His feet dragged in the dirt, kicking up little dusty clouds.

In an almost tired voice, (and quite obviously ignoring both Mifune's declaration of rage and Hofu's comments and apologies, cold shoulder style) he said, "Well, let's go then. Bodyguard, you stay here. If you follow us, I'll just fail Tofu here and send him back to the academy, shouganai." Yes, Tofu.

It would be between the boy and his bodyguard to decide what happened to them next. Whatever they chose to do was not concerning him whatsoever. He did not care either way because.. well, he did not care.

The practice yard was maybe 50 paces away from where they originally met, so it wouldn't be hard to hear Uxirusu's voice if either decided not to follow him right away. The tall jounin stopped once he reached the middle of the yard (which was covered in dirt and stones of varying size and shape) and spun on his heels to once again face toward the boys. He slipped his hands into his shallow pants pockets and rocked on his heels like a kid. "Okay. Well. It's like this. Both of you are at the end of your academy days. Probably. You've proved to your teachers that you are both ready to be tested and earn your headbands. It's my job to see if they're right or just crock full of shit and trying to just get rid of you guys faster. So." He pulled his hands back out of his pockets and raised them, holding his arms up lazily. "Today you'll be facing me as a two man team. I want to see how your taijutsu skills have progressed, or if you have any skills at all, shouganai."

There were, of course, things he was looking for in this fight. Each boy had to show some level of talent, some sort of basic strategy, and the ability to work with his teamwork... not that he was explaining any of that to them. "If all goes well, you'll have three classes with me before I decide if you're ready... or not. Oh and if you don't come attack me in the next 10 seconds, I'll attack you."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The other boy, Mifune, didn't appreciate the laughter nor did he (quite reasonably) appreciate the snot on his hand. It was a disrespectful act, sure, but the boy took it far too seriously. Hofu raised his eyebrows and examined the boy from his demeanour to the sudden shift in personality. They were only children, when did children come to say such poisonous things to their superiors. It showed both a lack of restraint and some form of weakness that could easily be exploited by his enemy. Hofu may be incredibly young, dim-witted at times, and quite care-free but he was raised by a numerous instructors on a great many subjects from a different age. It wasn't right to force so much knowledge onto a child but that's just how things played out in the Kotoko household. Mifune was a class of shinobi that let the emotions get the better of him, a type of person who expected to command a certain level of calm and collected veneer.

Hozumi would leave the scene, after the two quietly spoke for a minute, proceeding to watch from afar.

Hofu followed the instructor towards the practice yard, it wasn't far at all from the rock on which he lay. It wasn't until long before the instructor gave out his demands; he want-

Wait, did he call Hofu 'Tofu'?
crybaby.gif

Regardless, the young Kotoko would examined the Jounin that outclassed both boys in every possible aspect. It was obvious that they had to work as a team, to ensure some chance of victory, if you wanted to call it that. He would turn his fluffy head to Mifune, "Taijutsu is fair enough... I'm thinking we should go at him in a combined attack... y'know, he'll be expecting it but alone we'd be picked off." Hofu would then rustle through his pockets to find anything that he could take advantage of but alas, shinobi tools were never given to academy students for them to take home. The instructor just wanted them to attack him, which meant no fluff... Just true attacks. But there wasn't enough time to formulate a plan, the countdown had already begun, and if they didn't move; the instructor would.

All of his training, all the lectures and seminars by x, y and z were coming back to him. Hofu examined his surroundings before, one again, turning his fluffy head to Mifune, "I'll give you a distraction, okai?" He smiled with wrinkled creases on the side of his mouth. The boy bolted forward, reaching the instructor, but maybe 5 feet before he was able to make any form of contact, Hofu skidded and lowered his hand to touch the ground.The earth was soft, and dry, it kicked up whenever anyone stepped on it - this was evident only moments ago when the instructor himself kicked up a few dusty, brown clouds. Alas, Hofu cupped a mound of dried up dirt in his hand as he skidded along the ground, reaching what some may call "the personal space" before launching the dirt towards the instructor's face.

It wasn't finished, however, as the dirt escaped his grasp the boy motioned for his leg to sweep at the instructor; which would hopefully either knock him onto the ground or it would cause him to jump back/up - allowing Mifune an opportune moment to strike an unpredicted blow.
<i></i>

Mifune Domen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following the man out fifty paces he stood and listened. This guy wanted to see our skills in Taijutsu? ... Just Taijutsu? That wouldn't be so hard, but at the moment it was evident that Uxi was intending for them to prove what they could do. Mifune was so supposed to be the best, but he remembered what his grandpa had told him so long ago. Smart shinobi could tell if they needed help, or if they were going to lose. Even though Mifune wasn't a genius; he still had common sense. He'd need Hofu Kotoko for this. And likewise, the nine year old needed him; it would be easy so long as they kept him overwhelmed and distracted. Ryujin Mifune was already getting ready to move when The snot-man was finished talking. Damn... Uxirusu was acting pretty lazy, young swordsman wondered if it was a bluff. While at the same time considering the plan of a distraction.

Nice!

It seemed that his companion was thinking the same thing. Hofu plotted to distract? Perfect, that would give them an extra reaction time after every shot they sent out to land. "Sounds good man... I'll be right behind ya." When Hofu darted forward; Mifune was already moving around the other side taking a slightly longer route compared to Kotoko's straight forward technique. As Mifune ran, he pushed his hat down so that it hung behind his neck. When the dust cloud formed Ryujin smiled and nodded. Clever! As this happened Ryu was was already moving at his fastest pace... He decided he would meet Uxirusu's jaw-line with a powerful haymaker. Wether Hofu scared him into the air or if he simply moved or tooked the sweep; Mifune would be right there with his left fist ready to contact the man's face. Attempting to ressurect that healing bruise upon the instructors cheek...

After so, whether his attack went through or not, Mifune would attempt swatting his left knee into the instructors side. The thirteen year old wanted to bring the man down, but if a reversal or dodge occured he trusted Hofu would take the advantage and send an attack up to fight Uxi's next plots. Hofu had exhibited surprisingly intelligent techniques so far; the boy doubted that Kotoko would let this slip by...

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two did not disappoint. He had managed to count to 6 in his head before the smaller blond boy made a move to begin his assault.

At this point in their training, academy students were slow and blunt. Some were known to reveal more finesse or more strength in their movements respectively, but for the most part they were all on the same page. Uxirusu was a master shinobi, a killer in his prime and would be listed as an S-ranked threat in the bingo book if he were ever to defect from the village. Most teachers were little more than B-rank threats and chuunin at that. None of this was known to the boys however. They would probably just have to assume he was no better than one of their regular instructors... not that he was going to brutalize these kids by any means, but what they could do in 4 seconds time, he could do in half a second. What took him 1 second, took them 10 and Uxi just happened to be trained strongly in taijutsu with emphasis on weaponless combat.

So as the blond boy approached, reading his body language and intent was as easy as catching a little rock toad (which was very easy btw) with your bare hands. It was a good maneuver and more importantly, immediately set up a few key aspects for the fight. 1. Hofu was providing something as a distraction. This would allow him to attempt to attack Uxi and would 2. Open up a spot for the other boy to attack as well, if he so chose.

Mifune also did not disappoint. So as simply as reading a book, the jounin reacted appropriately based on their size and general strength level and to his advantage. The dust came for his face, so he closed his eyes, letting the fine particles and small pebbles sift over his skin. He had noted the sound of the boy's footfall, which only confirmed he was coming in for a low, sweeping kick so Uxi did something he wouldn't expect (nor enjoy); he pressed his weight down on the leg that the boy would connect with and became solid as a wall. The boy's foot would connect with Uxi's shin, calf or ankle region and be stopped instantly without budging the man. The boy would feel that. Bad.

The attack was supposed to make him trip, or stumble maybe, or of course, jump or move away, so Mifune would be looking to strike an unbalanced opponent. This too would not happen. Maybe he would attempt to dodge Mifune's assault? This time, he did. The boy swung for his jaw and the jounin dipped his head back so Mifune's smaller fist would launch straight passed his chin. Recovery in an attempt to bring a knee to his side would connect, but all of this close combat style attacking would backfire on the much newer shinobi. It only took an instant really. In the same moment, Uxi lifted his leg enough to drop his foot down upon the certainly grounded Hofu, landing hard on his knee and would pin him to the ground and clamped down his arm around Mifune's leg, catching him behind his knee.

The dust rose in a cloud around them, swirling like mist in that second before it was blown away violently by the ensuing wind made by the bodies of both boys. Hofu would be lifted away from the ground by being slammed into by Mifune's body. It was a quick twist and throw, revealing the level of strength in the body of their opponent. How they dealt with the collision or landing, would be up to them individually.

"Pretty good work, boys." He uttered, his deep voice was laced with amusement. The dust was cleared from his face by now, long since in fact so he was able to look at them once again. "If you use weapons, kunai or shuriken, be sure to use those as well, shougani."

ooc
Mifune, I figure you wouldn't baulk too much, but I figured I'd make this note here for you just in case. The difference in power level and skill between the students and uxi are so vast that I will be taking the liberty to autohit as need be. As you both progress this would obviously lessen. No offense meant of course. ^.~
mft

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't much to say, was there? The two boys were bested as the instructor bellowed into them. Hofu had received a very painful connection with the man, namely the shin impacting the solid rock of a leg that was unmoveable. The vibrations rumbled from top to bottom causing his body to quiver in pain. After that, there wasn't really much to add other than Hofu was floored. He knew that the instructor was disastrously powerful, this much was evident by the confidence that he carried, the sat smugly on his shoulders. Hofu's body was tossed against his fellow student's, the force of which was on another level but not quite as bad as being kicked. "Well, this seems fair..." The blonde boy would say with a dirtied and slightly blood smeared smile upon his face. "I didn't really plan on bringing a weapon to my first lesson." But before the instructor could continue, Hofu would rumble whatever strength he had left and focus onto the target. "I know, I know!" He would bekon over to the emptiness of the embankment, calling over to his two brothers who were 'watching'. Alas, it was the two siblings that had been put out of commission some years ago - the ones he fantasied about seeing, and interacting with, on a daily basis. But what were they to now, one would wonder?

Hofu would struggle to keep his balance as his body began the slow process of comprehending the pain, and strain, it was under.

[mft]
[Didn't know if you wanted us to attack again! That's why it is short ;3]
<i></i>

Mifune Domen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the two were slammed into the dirt pile. Mifune sighed, what was the point in this? There was no way of reading his partners mind, plus the kid was nine. This wouldn't meet be enough to defeat the almighty wall that stood in the way of Mifune's dream. He needed... To land a hit. But where did Uxi keep his weak spot? Hmm... It seemed so far that his strength was close range, due to the bruise on his face and that his close range was exceptionally mastered far beyond a normal chunin instructor... Can't give up... Everyone has a weakness; these words would soothe the youths troubled pride until...

Wait...

Was that it? Was the weakness so simple? Hmm... Alright then; time for a trick or two... He'd need his partners' help though. Turning to look upon Haru; Ryu's draw dropped when he saw the boy waving at the embankment. "Dude! You broke my partner!?" Shit... It seemed this might be a little more complicated than first expected. He's need a few moments to formulate a decent plan. Actually, he might need more than a moment; this wasn't gonna be easy. But... Did Uxirusu say weapons? Hmm... Interesting.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Both boys managed to recover from the retaliation attack decently enough... or wait, maybe they didn't. Uxi stood, his brow furrowing as Tofu started to recover himself and... started to talk to the air as if someone else was there to talk to. A bead of nervous sweat trickled down Uxi's face, temple to jaw. Erm.. did he just seriously injure that kid? Oh shit, shit... shit..

The jounin cleared his throat and stood up tall, trying to hide the unease radiating from his person. It was hard to do, but he found his voice, "Em... both of you good job. In one attack you, um, both managed to display teamwork, a working knowledge of basic strategy and taijutsu." Was he about to run away with his tail tucked between his legs? If Tofu was brain damaged now... he'd probably get demoted or something. Buuut if he walked away he would probably get in worse trouble. Ugh... children.

Rubbing the stray sweat bead away with the back of his hand, Uxi shook off his nerves as best he could and decided not to retreat and blame Kei, Kimi or anybody else, and made his way toward the smaller boy's side. He was quite a distance from him, so he turned to address Mifune verbally as he walked. "Normally I would draw this out a little more but think you're right about Tofu here. Meet me tomorrow in Arcadia, near the hot pool. I should be there by dawn. You're already done for the day, go.. eat some ramen or something."

By the time he finished talking to the dark haired boy, Uxirusu had reached Hofu's side. He crouched to see him eye to eye. "Who are you talking to, Tofu?"

mft

Classes don't have to be very long and since its part 1 of 3, ill end this one here with Mifune and Hofu shortly after that. You can leave the thread Mifune. http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1816 < check here for class rewards. Ill make a request thread and pm you.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry guys. New Years day, there was a really serious incident and it's just swallowed up my time. Continue without me? I'm so sorry, I can explain further via Pms etc!]

Mifune Domen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uhh... Okay no, sorry man, but that isn't how it works. Your not testing my full potential because this kid got beat? Bruh, wasn't that the whole idea of this test?"

The kid was definitely frustrated but whatever, he figured school was about to end anyway and Ramen did sound pretty good at a time like this. He would exit the premises.

[sorry for late and small reply, I also have had my time limited lately and I seem to have hit a rock in the road. So forgive me for the lame three se tense that I mustered up. Haha]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was clearly in shock.. or insane maybe? Without a reply, Uxi started to back away.

Sighing, he looked back at the other boy, Domen. "Ah ya, that's exactly how it works." he said, then as if he vanished (but was just so flipping fast instead), Uxi left the boys to their own devices.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back