Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Toraono Clan Anew C rank Mission (Samejima)

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they continued their trek towards the Grand Palais and the slums that Surutameni called home for so long, the boy retained his silence for awhile. He wasn't really upset with the girl, he just had a hard time allowing people in. That fact only made worse with the rather sensative information he had been given quite recently. He snorted absent-mindedly and kicked out at a wall, hands still in his pockets. "Tch..." The sound managed to escape his lips in his struggles with his own thoughts and it aaused him to look back at the girl he was now partnered with. He really didn't want her being afraid of him, or being like all of the other kids that just passed him by and pretended he wasn't there. The black haired boy was tired, so very tired of being an outcast with only a bird to call his friend, but he really had no idea of how to fix it. I wonder what she thinks of me... She probably thinks I'm some freak like the rest of them.... His mind chewed at him, causing him to pause a moment open his mouth to speak, only to close it shut a few seconds after.

"Uhm... So... " Suru tried desperately to find something to talk about, but only ended up closing his mouth again and scratching idly at the back of his head. Boy, this was difficult. Thankfully, something... No, someone else had just interrupted their rather strained silence by leaping to the ground before them. This stranger was intriguing, and rather scary to look at, but to Suru all that gave him was a mild amount of curiosity. The horns and the ever swishing tail seemed to draw the boy's attention far more than the sanguine colored eyes. When the man, or devil in this case as it would seem, spoke Suru's own amber hued orbs snapped to lock with the demonic ones before him. "What's it to you where we are going?" The boy's hands were still buried in his pockets but he was far from being in the mood to deal with someone new, as he already had someone new and awkward to handle as it was. It wasn't unlike him to show a little bit of an attitude towards his elders, but any normal kid probably would've run for the alleys instead of throwing a bit of a temper in this particular man's face. As the strange Shinobi stood, Suru's eyes never fell. He wasn't about to reveal information to someone he didn't know, especially with the events of the Cabal within Sunakagure. "You could be lying." He proceeded to just walk past the man, shrugging his shoulders and speaking more out the side of his mouth than anything. "So, why would we tell you?"

The hand that was placed upon his back was about the breaking point, he had just had his fill of annoyances today. Who cares if this particular Shinobi looked like a demon? Suru whipped himself around and stopped in his tracks, swiftly removing the hand that was in contact with him. "Will you keep your hands off ME?!" He hadn't meant to snap, but he did and he was fuming. "My emotions are none of your concern, and what we are doing is ALSO none of your concern." Suru snorted once again and turned himself back around, stuffing his hands once more into the pockets of his shorts. He muttered to himself as he walked. If one were listening the words 'stupid', 'annoying', 'frustrating', and an entire string of negative things about the particular mission he and Naoki were tasked to and the arrival of this man; Akkuma.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naoki's head jerked up, hearing the older boy speak. Oh! So he does want to talk? Man I should've just gone with whatever it was that-

Then a powerful presence appeared. Very powerful. The sound of the landing was muted, yet the very presence caused Naoki to stop. Why was this?

Because once he spoke, it was very apparent that he had horns growing out of his skull. His heartbeat also revealed generally how he looked, and he did not look like someone friendly. This combined with the man's height and sudden appearance out of apparently nowhere was enough to send Naoki falling backwards, landing on her backside as she skittered about three feet away from the source, stuttering, "Wh-wh-what who why how!"

She remained on the ground as he introduced himself, and took in the robes he was wearing. She wouldn't have noticed any colors, but a few snaps of her fingers allowed her to sense the embroidery, which most likely told of his affiliation with the Toraono Clan. He's... a Toraono? Or a friend of theirs, at least? I don't think anyone would be able to just get into the dojo and get clothes from there otherwise right? Naoki herself wouldn't have considered this, but it wasn't likely that just their clothes would have been stolen either, if any foul play had even been involved. Ergo, he was probably sent by one of House Hyou? Though I think Lord Onimaru was happy with my training, he shouldn't have felt like he needed to send anyone... She made a mental note to train a little harder.

Miroku... The surname somehow gave her chills. It may have just been how the name sounded when he said it, but it did not mean sunshine and rainbows.

She would've jumped to her feet to either introduce herself or stop Suru after noting the robes Akkuma was wearing, but they weren't feeling very good at just that moment. S-Suru-kun... How do you talk to scary people like that...

She stood after Suru's tirade though, and dusted herself off. "Um, sorry about that... I'm Samejima Naoki sir, recently became genin of Sunagakure!" She then bowed, thinking I'm getting a bit more used to this! ...or maybe I'm just a bit more confident after having accepted my first mission... "We're just going on a patrol sir, nothing out of the ordinary! It's not something we'll be needing much help with, and I'm sure you'd-" Her voice caught for a moment, before she cleared her throat and continued, "Y-you'd have more important things to do than watch us walk around sir!" Kuhh, and here I thought I was doing so well!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two men and a woman rounded the corner heading straight towards the distraught group. They were moving with intensity but Naoki could hear them murmur about how they needed to escape Sunagakure. They seemed intent on making it to the dojo despite the heavy guard presence there. Each of the men carried strange objects that hummed, Akuma and Surutameni would feel the familiar pulse of Ancient Relics from them. They were carrying something important, the three people stopped in their tracks upon the sight of Naoki's clothing as the swordsman in their group pointed to Surutameni's sword hilt, he recognized the blade as he backstepped struggling to escape the danger of the sword Surutameni carried. The woman amongst them however only had eyes for Akkuma, she had studied the Toraono Clan in reports and sketches from her superiors. They were true demon bloods and this one before her looked just like the bastard demon blooded from her city that had ritually murdered her brother for power. She could feel his presence more than the children before him and Akkuma could telepathically hear her angry thoughts --- ---Damn the Toraono Clan and the horrors they unleash upon the world!!!---<i></i>The final male only thought of completing the mission as he threw down a smoke bomb before he leapt away giving the others the signal to escape on their own.

They looked at eachother amidst the smoke for a split second then scattered in different directions running from Akkuma and the two young ninja. Akkuma could tell the woman wasn't really running... the other two were running for their lives.

The trio was left with many choices .... split up and chase down each person, call in for immediate back up, or as a team single out someone to capture, or maybe they would do something unexpected.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma wasn't surprised at all by either reaction from the two although he did not appreciate the disrespect from the boy. When the young girl apologized and began saying that surely he would have more important matters to attend to. Oh if only they new that everything the demon did was important whether he knew it or not that much had become evident. Smiling the demon grabbed the boy by the scruff of his shirt lifting him up so he could look into his eyes, those razor sharp teeth gleaming. "Intelligent boy, I understand your suspicion. However your insolent disrespect I will not, its only due to the girls apologies that I won't reprimand you." with that he dropped the boy. Withdrawing a smoke from his pocket and igniting it.
"This is my loves village, her people. Tell me if you were in my position would you not help where you could?" as he asked this question he paused looking back over his shoulders his instinct guiding him.

Two men and a women crossed the corner they froze instantly the two men looking at each other Akkuma heard their thoughts and smiled. "Children I'm afraid any task you have has just become second to what is about to go down." hearing the womans words a guttural snarl growled out of the demon. "Children you will pursue the man who dropped the smoke bomb. Whatever you do, don't let him complete whatever task he has in hand even if you must kill him. Understood?" he would ask the youth as his hand performed blinding handseals, within seconds a coffin began to rise from the ground. Bursting from it a white haired youth with scalpels hanging off him. "Roku you will protect the children, kill anyone who would harm them. Capture that man." he said before quickly performing more handseals slamming his hand into the ground upon completion. A huge plume of smoke streamed out as a 40ft tall Bear was summoned beneath him. "Bikou, you will hunt the other man who has fled now! Bring him back alive." he would roar leaping from the bear quickly performing one more string of handseals summoning ten fallen Sunagakurians and directing them to pursue the same man that the children were after. Now he would head for the woman who wanted to be caught.

"Come hear! You fucking cowards! Trying to flee this village, I will make you beg for death. Once you do so I will rip out your throat and devour your soul. Any who would wish the Toraono Clan and Sunagakure ill will. Will. Die." he would roar. The battle had been initiated and the first play made how would the students react would they be true to the Sunagakurian way and hunt down these traitors. 'I'll finish up here quickly and assist them. "Good luck!" he'd roar back towards the children, let the games begin.
|[/col]

Actions:
1: Summoning: Impure World Resurrection - S-Rank Ninjutsu - Master Rank {Summon Roku} (Benevolent)
2: Contract Summoning: Bikous S-rank Summon
3: Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil - B-Rank Ninjutsu
OOC: Good luck with back up! ^-^

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noaki had fallen over, what a surprise. Surutameni rolled his eyes and snorted as the girl who was supposed to be his partner for the mission, rose and dusted herself off. Her chatter with the demon-man was nothing important to him, although her apologies were slightly irksome. When he found himself being lifted up by the collar of his shirt and sweater he was none too amused at all. The boy had just told this creep to keep his grubby paws off of him, and now he had the audacity to pick him up? He stared at Akkuma and crossed his arms, the expression upon his face hadn't really changed. He was seriously annoyed with this guy, and he did not care what sort of 'special' person he just happened to be. Suru didn't bother responding to Akkuma's threats of reprimanding, but that question he asked made the boy think. "I don't know. Maybe." He paused for a moment and looked the other way, only to have his thoughts completely rerouted when a trio of suspicious characters appeared around the corner.

Something was off about them, and it made Suru grit his teeth, his hand immediately dropped to the hilt of his weapon; the blade that had been so rudely pointed to. The boy wanted to get rid of them, even if they did have a strange vibe, and he prepared himself to dive into them without so much as a thought. Before he even took that first step, Akkuma was ahead of him, giving commands and summoning things left and right. The first, an undead boy by the name of Roku it would seem, that one didn't bother him at all. It was the second summon that had Surutameni reel himself back a small amount. A forty foot bear burst into existence amid a fog. It was huge and the boy's jaw dropped open out of awe. His mind went blank for a few seconds, at least until the demon-Shinobi was screaming obscenities after the woman. "Thanks. Let's go." Suru didn't bother wishing Akkuma luck as well, he didn't seem like the type that needed it, he looked to Naoki and nodded before dashing off after the man, pulling his sword from it's scabbard as he did so.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My love's... ohh... He's not all that scary as soon as you get past the um... horns... and the tail... No, still really scary. The genin was able to sympathize with the demon, at least until he began summoning the undead and a giant bear.

What on... What is this?!

Despite not being able to see, all the noise going on enlightened Naoki amply on what was going on around her. She couldn't notice the pallor of any of the summoned humans, and there wasn't quite enough noise around to make out a lot of details like sunken eyes and torn skin, but their signature rotting smell was quite enough to alert the less rational part of her mind to the fact that these people were not just summoned allies... Currently though, her thinking mind was in control. What is that smell...? Have they been in the ground too long or something? And how'd they even pop out like that, were they waiting for Miroku-san to perform those handseals? The concept of undead summoning was not understood, or even heard of, by the young genin.

Regardless, Naoki knew she had to hurry up and follow after the smoke bomb guy. Following behind Suru as she attempted to detect him, she let off a series of finger snaps in either direction behind the older boy, making sure to note any distinct forms of people running away from the scene. Not much happened before she recalled hearing them talk about what they were going to do, and decided to relay this information to her partner. "Suru-kun! It wasn't all that clear, but I think they were talking about getting to Toraono Dojo, trying to leave the village for some reason. I'm going to try and head him off there!"

After receiving any sort of affirmation (or none at all), Naoki would go towards the Dojo in the other direction. She was quite happy to be away from those people, who were frankly very otherworldly to her. But something nagged in the back of her head. Why would that one go in a different direction though... A distraction? To split us up? She found herself being quite disturbed at that thought, since it would infer that he was confident in his ability to either escape or... I hope Suru-kun will be okay. she thought, but tried not to linger any more on passing the dangerous task off to a student. Guilt on the job, as she might soon find out, was dangerous. She tried to justify it as she made her way to the Dojo.

The bear would likely have the fleeing man captured before Naoki got there, unless he was impeded by the much hotter climate here, in which case Naoki would likely be just behind him as he confronted the man.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back