Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Totally Nothing Secret Going On In This Topic [Kaname]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kagura sat in the cafe, a momentary look of discontent on the wardrobe she had been assigned for the small duty at hand. She was supposed to meet one of the newest members of ANBU. She was wearing a leather skirt and professional looking white blouse, and had caught several glances from young men passing by. Many of which, if I would add, she gave intense scowls at.

She was waiting for Kaname. Kagura was told he would know who she was via a letter of some kind, and that he was there to pick up a envelope she was carrying. It was on the table next to her drink. Inside were directions for him. Where to go to acquire the ANBU tattoo, where to pick up the specific pieces of his new gear he would need, and the location of where is next mission would be found. The envelope held the information he needed to begin his life in the dark depths of the ANBU branch.

She was also told that if he had any questions, he could sit and ask questions of her, and she could provide him with answers. Though that was something she greatly wished he did not do. The clothes were hardly her style, and she was dying to get out of them and into something more... combat oriented.​

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaname walked calmly through the streets of Kumogakure as tried to remember the name of the person he would be meetin today. It had been only a couple months since his return to the village but he would be join the ANBU today and as much as he tried to deny it, he was excited. With the resources of the ANBU behind him, he would be able to move on to his next objective.

The letter he had received earlier that day led him to a small, but busy cafe in the heart of the village. A variety of people walked in and out of the cafe, many smiling and talking with whomever they came with. Kaname usually wasnt one for such a public place but this was the chosen location. He saw a young woman sitting by herself off from the rest of the crowd. Other than where she sat, the permanent scowl on her face suggested she didnt want to be there as much as Kaname. Slipping between a couple, Kaname approached her table and said "Kagura, is it?

[MFT]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

An audible sigh escaped her lips as he approached and opened his mouth to speak.

"Aye." she responded. He had asked no questions, so their would be no conversation.

Her hand rested on top of the envelope and scooted it towards the edge of the table for him to grab. "What you need to know is included in here. Any questions?"

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman sighed before confirming that she was in fact who Kaname was looking for. It seemed as if this was a big inconvenience for her, yet he wouldnt really dwell on how she felt. He would not sit down as that would have just unnecessarily prolong the experience for both of them. The Nara watched as she slid an envelope across the table towards him. He picked it up, his eyes still on the woman as she explained the purpose of the item. With a nod, he replied"Will you be some type of personal superior I have to check in with or am I free to go?

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"You could say that. I am whom you will be receiving missions and information from when we need you. Your life isn't going to be all ANBU. ANBU missions are few and far between, where as the majority of your missions will still be coming from the Torre. I'll contact you via headset if you have yours on, or I'll send a missive by messenger. This will be wear we meet from now on. I'll have an envelope, you'll take it and walk away. You are free to go." she finished, tapping her fingers on the table.​

[Leaving Topic unless Stopped]

Kaname

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaname listened to what the woman had to say. It seemed she would be something of a Handler to him and that much of his information would come from her. He glanced down at the envelope in his hands for a second and said Got it. I guess I'll be seeing you then", walking off into the small clusters of people that littered the streets.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back