Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trade Post of Comptois

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
December 29 1536

Seven miles west of Sunagakure, the trade post of Comptois sits. A stopover for traders, the tradepost is only 5 years old, having been erected a few years after the Diamond Maelstrom subsided. The tradepost is home to 23, soon to be 24 residents once Uma the second wife of Kokeshi gives birth to their first child. In a matter of years this small tradepost would blossom into a city. But for now it was in its infancy. Consisting of 14 structures, 8 of them being homesteads, the rest a supply shop, a bar with an inn on the second floor, a stablehouse, a smith, a tanner and an aviary.

She had come here for the aviary. She needed someplace out of the way. Someplace that she would not be followed and if she was followed, a place where she could identify her pursuers and adapt.

A handfull of copper coin for a crow. She would pick several, all appearing fit to travel and she would start to write her letters in neat cursive script.

They were addressed:

Diamyo Ishii Shiro
Nao
The Merchant Lords of Soons Haven, as a group
Hokage Uchiha Takeshi

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letter 1:

Diamyo Ishii Shiro;

It has been so long since I have heard your voice or felt your touch. I find myself shaking still at the memory all of these years later. Indeed, you are a lover I will never forget. It is unfortunate that our relationship at present is in such ruin, it did not need to be like this. I know now that back then, when the Canal infiltrated Sunagakure, that I was a fool and that I should have taken a different course of action. I didn't of course but I know now that through different choices on my part as well as others, a war like the one that is about to come and the bloody days that follow did not need to come to pass. It could have been avoided. I can only hope now for forgiveness.

Hope for my wretched existence has not been completely lost, I have moved on and found love in a Sunan Sennin: Senju Kazuki.

An announcement will be made in the coming weeks to the public, I just felt you should learn this from me rather than an impersonal newspaper article. A small ceremony consisting of only his closest family members and the uppermost echelon of Wind Country will be in attendance on Saturday May 4 in the courtyard of the Toraono Dojo at 0900 in the morning.

This wedding is important to me. That brings me to the point of this letter, I am requesting that my son be in attendance. There is a perverse rumor that my son is dead and that my future husband participated in his murder, however my intuition and experience suggest that he is both alive and well. The village is unptepared of course for your potential attendance, so I ask that you don't attend my wedding for the sake of lessening the bloodshed on my special day.

Earnestly I await your response. Expected correspondance should be sent to my place of emplyment to avoid prying eyes. Eldrich Armaments in care of former Merchant Lord Journeyman; 2257 Broadhurst Road, upper Sunagakure.

You will not recieve another communication from me for some time. Yesterday I confessed my amourous intentions to a Sunan resident and while this might be an expression of layent paranoia I believe my activities and movements are being monitored.

Once I am certain I can correspond without interference, expect a final letter.

Until Then, With Gratitude;

Michi

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letter 2

Nao,

Free from what has tethered me to you, I have found my place among the hybrids of Sunagakure. Seeing now that Sunagakure has in abundance what you endeavor to create with your own hand, I have to admit you might be impressed and covetous. However your 8liss is the least of my c0ncerns, I have found l0ve in their village Sennin, Senju Kazuki the overlord of a large hybrid clan.

I have sent your unwitting squire a request for my son, nothing more. Nothing less. I understand the fact that he will try to come, create a bang in the midst of my celebration. I expect you to stop him. I expect you to be the furthest thing from being in attendance.

For once in your /\/\iserable and long existence: stay out.

Regards,
Michi

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letter 3

Merchant Lords of Soons Haven;

I would like to extend a warm personal invitation to the wedding of Sennin Senju Kazuki, Overlord of the Senju Clan. Due to the political nature of the Sennin's affairs, it has been requested that only the leadership of the various great cities be present in addition to immediate family to reduce the liklihood of an assassin attempt against the fine clan leader.

If you are able to be of attendance, please send a private correspondence to: Eldrich Armament in the care of former Merchant Lord Journeyman. 2257 Broadhurst Road, Upper Sunagakure.

Any gifts you might decide to send, please address to Senju Kazuki, care of Muroku Akkuma. Toraono Dojo, Miroku Wing, Sunagakure.

Gratefully;
Michi

19, 11, 12, 5_27, 3, 11, 19

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letter 4

Hokage Uchicha Takeshi;

You are unlikely to remember me but I remember you. My name is Michi, a good friend of your former senior. I am sending you this letter with great fear, Kazuki is in terrible danger and I feel that your intervention is necessary to keep him safe.

On May 4 at 0900, a number of Kazuki's enemies will gather within Sunagakure's walls and I am certain that they intend to harm my beloved Sennin. I have a plan that would ensure his safety but I know that he would not willingly comply. His strength and valor may be unsurpassed by his contemporaries but in this situation he is outnumbered and his desire to be a white knight would prove to be his undoing.

Please find me with haste, I will spend my Thursdays in Soons Haven at a small bar called "Castaway" from 10 am to noon. I can be identified by the sachel of strongly scented flowers I will have with me. What I have to say cannot be shared over a letter.

... --- .-. .-. -.--

Regards,
Michi

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
With that she penned her final letter. She would seal each of them in clearly designated envelopes. A sum paid, a couier bird for each pirchaed with explicit instructions. Send the letters 72 hours. The letterd would not reach their destination for another 1-2 days thereafter but that was fine, she needed the delay. She needed to prepare for their responses.

And another thing, if someone comes describing her features asking to know who she was, where she went and what she had done. Tell them, their safety was more valuable than her secrets she would explain. If the letters have not been sent already, give them to whomever demanded them. All she needed to do is call her on her headset. Describe who came, what they said, what they did and finally what they wanted and ultimately recieved.

The point was to play nice, there was this old addage involving bees and honey that seemed fitting here. Frame her pursuant an aggressor, something they will substantiate when they make demands or attempt to bribe the information from them. Her, the harried, nervous woman simply sending letters and concerned someone had followed her. This speaks to the white knights. She told them to relent, expressing concern for them making them -want- to help her. They would develop their own mental cannon.

Fleeing an abusive lover.
Escaping a stalker.
Avoiding a rival.

It did not matter what lie they developed, it was not her lie. That was the essence of her deception, erronious assumptions.

Also, time to leave. She had a schedual to keep.

Topic Left, 1 hour, S Rank.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back